Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
amazing job,I'd be curious to see more of the girl behind
You can see more of her than she'd like you to see, I reckon!

Love this one!

Accuse all you want, but I am innocent and will never confess. Taking away my clothes and removing me to that torture room behind me where that poor thing is screaming her fool head off won’t make any difference. You’re trying to intimidate me but it won’t work. I have friends in high places. … very high places … higher than you can imagine. You’ll see. Just a matter of time and I’ll be rescued and we’ll see who is in trouble then!
He's got a whole book of accusations, they had better be friends in very very high places indeed! :eek::eek::eek:

Love this one!

Accuse all you want, but I am innocent and will never confess. Taking away my clothes and removing me to that torture room behind me where that poor thing is screaming her fool head off won’t make any difference. You’re trying to intimidate me but it won’t work. I have friends in high places. … very high places … higher than you can imagine. You’ll see. Just a matter of time and I’ll be rescued and we’ll see who is in trouble then!
"Oh crap... somebody gag her already."

Nothing beats a deluded damsel in distress!
Love the way they`ve exposed her without completely removing her underwear, combined with the screams from the other room, very intimidating.
Yes indeed, and that makes her so much more fun.

marvelous - only marvelous!!!

Thank you!

Love this one!

"Oh my god, I've heard this line so many times before that I could recite it in sync with you, babe.
Branko, if you're finished with the other bitch, please have her carried back to her cell, then come here and put this one on the bench."

Nothing beats a deluded damsel in distress!
Love the way they`ve exposed her without completely removing her underwear, combined with the screams from the other room, very intimidating.

Yeah, you noticed that. They first tried with humiliation but now physical threats will be necessary.

amazing job,I'd be curious to see more of the girl behind

Thanks. I was considering doing a little spinoff of the main picture.

You can see more of her than she'd like you to see, I reckon!

He's got a whole book of accusations, they had better be friends in very very high places indeed! :eek::eek::eek:

LOL!

"Oh crap... somebody gag her already."

Yes indeed, and that makes her so much more fun.

:)

You know, we love your drawings too -:))))

But you probably you have no sufficient time to draw as often to do poser art ?

Thank you. It's strange, but I have to force myself to do BDSM stuff with traditional media. It actually takes me less time than 3D, but I also have less fun doing it.

Back
Top Bottom