Masochistic Paradise

Go to CruxDreams.com
Epilogue
1618049424281.png
Months later the adventurer received in his office a certain blonde he knew very well.

- I see you've changed your style.

- You like? She said turning on herself.

Nadia showed off her beautiful short, intensely blonde hair that contrasted sharply with a shiny black latex jumpsuit that stuck to her body highlighting her beautiful curves. The young woman looked even more slender with those high-heeled shoes. Then she looked at Frederick with desire and as he sat across from him crossed his legs.

- Have you brought what was missing ?, said he checking that the girl had gone over the lips with carmine after her last service.

- Of course, there you have it, hard work to get so much money.
1618049604401.png
Nadia unzipped her jumpsuit until she showed him the pink aureoles of her nipples and from an inner pocket she pulled out a bulky bundle of bills. At the neckline he could make out the trace of a recent whiplash.

The man could not help but be joined by Nadia's lascivious smile and did not even bother to count the money. It was obvious how she had managed to gather so much.
1618049690022.png
- Is everything ready? She said.

- They are going to prepare the package tonight, tomorrow it will be at Kemed.

- I want to see her, will you show me?

- Mhh, I do not know, we'll see, ... by the way, how's Luba?

Nadia stretched out, changing her position, she had to sting something in her behind.

- Okay, now we live together and happy.

- I celebrate. You know? I'm still impressed by what you did for her, you surrendered and suffered all those torments just to save her.

- Well, not everything was a sacrifice, ... sometimes I miss that month at the Krak.

- And besides, you were very intelligent, you deceived everyone with the story that I had betrayed you, ha, ha no one suspected me. Then ... then we just had to wait for the right moment.

- Yes, that lusty pig of Ahmed put it very easy, that happens to think with cock, he wanted us only for him, ha ha.

- I was also surprised how you put Luba against María, that was Machiavellian ...

- With your invaluable collaboration Frederick, do not forget it. You convinced Ahmed that Maria should act as executioner.

- Anyway, there is one thing that does not finish me. Luba and Maria were arrested by the police because of an anonymous tip.

- That's the way it was, Colonel Ahmed apparently followed them very closely.

- Yes, yes,.... at first I also thought that Ahmed had denounced them, but there in the Kemed I did my research and I found out that the author of the anonymous call was not a man but a woman.

Nadia shifted uncomfortably, her bottom still stinging.

- And?

- She was a foreign woman, ... with French accent.

Nadia looked down, she had been caught.

- You denounced them, right? Luba and Maria were arrested because of you.

- It was ... it was the only way to get her back, that sow of Maria had her brain sucked.

- Already and you had to show that she did not love her and you do.

- More or less.

- Hence your "sacrifice"

- Yes you can name it so, but in the end I got what I wanted.

- Do you realize that now I can blackmail you? It would be enough to tell her.

- What do you want? Money?
1618050066397.png
- Money? No, you know that I only want something else from you. The adventurer opened a drawer and took some handcuffs that he put on the table.

Nadia smiled relieved and stood up.

- Please, Frederick, you know that for that you do not need to blackmail me, I like you a lot. And while she was talking to him, she was taking off his shoes and pulling down the body zipper.
1618050160702.png
- Besides, you trained in the Krak and you know how to whip like nobody, ... she taught you that beast of Ismail.

Already completely naked Nadia showed Frederick her body marked by some recent lashes. In fact, a few hours ago she had been with a sadistic rich man who had paid him very well for a couple of hours of bondage session.
1618050312384.png
Young masochist took the handcuffs while smiling at the adventurer, then closed them on a wrist and putting her hands behind her back offered her back to Frederick.

- How I miss Ismail, he did know how to treat a woman.

The adventurer loved how the beautiful Nadia moved. This bitch could resurrect a dead man, he thought as she closed the cuffs on his other wrist.

Nadia knelt down in front of Frederick and waited anxiously for him.

She breathed in his scent and gave him a first lick.

- I do it with one condition, ... you have to promise me that you will show me the package.

At that moment Frederick could not say anything else, for nothing in the world would have renounced that pleasure and reluctantly affirmed.

Only then did Nadia begin to stroke her. How she always said "if you suck well he will be yours" ...

Frederick and Nadia were fucking for a long time and then she asked him to measure her butt with a whip.
1618050963389.png
After that they got dressed again and rode in Frederick's car. The adventurer took Nadia to a private airfield on the outskirts of the city. There they received a strong guy with a face of few friends. Although he hid it, you could tell he was carrying a gun in his armpit.

The man recognized Frederick.

- Follow me, he said without asking questions, and led them into a shed.

There were two guys in there spending time with a deck and drinking beer.

- It's about time, Frederick, do you have the money?

- Here you have it.

- HHmmm, I think there will be enough, this will not be cheap, you know.

- Have you her over here? Frederick said looking at a large wooden box filled with that straw for packing. Take her

The other hitman went to the door of a broom and ran a pin opened it. From inside he pulled out a girl fully nude, tied and gagged. They had also put on a black leather hood that completely blinded her.
1618051337930.png
The girl responded by protesting behind her gag and resisting being dragged out

- What a hurry you have given in stripping her !.

- We caught her in the shower, she made it very easy for us.

- Are you sure nobody has seen you?

- Who do you take me Frederick ?, I'm a professional, but you would not have hired me.

The girl did not stop fighting and shaking.

- Well do not waste more time, prepare her.

- A moment, before I want to see how you fuck her anus..... four, said Nadia dryly.

- Who is she?

- The one who pays.

- Well, in this case, we have to obey.

- Yes, no problem.

One of them took the girl by the neck while the others sodomized her in turn.

The poor girl moaned and moaned in pain while Nadia smiled with satisfaction.

When they finished with her and they filled her with semen as if she were a cream pie, they took her to a table and began to prepare her. To immobilize her completely they spread her along a rigid board and then they tied it to it with wide bands of very strong packing tape which they gave several turns. The bands were placed throughout his body at intervals in the forehead, shoulders, belly, hips, thighs, knees, tibiae and ankles. On the contrary, they left her nose open so she could breathe, her tits, her navel and her crotch.
1618052176806.png
Thus tied the girl could not move or hit the walls of the box with his feet or hands. However, now it was necessary to avoid making noise. For this they put an electrified dildo through the hole in the ass and another in the pussy and they were fixed with electrical tape leaving space for the wires that ended in safety pins. These in turn were sticking to the body with more insulation tape and finally put them on the nipples and clitoris.

This time they did not put the bolts with electrical tape but pierced her nipples with the same safety pins. When the safety pins were stuck in her nipples, the woman screamed in pain and shook, shuddering all over her body, but she could barely move a millimeter. Then they did the same with the clitoris obtaining an even more intense reaction.

Nadia was getting very horny and felt her crotch getting wet.

The wires connected them to a transformer and battery that also stuck to their body with electrical tape. Finally they took the ballgag to put another device in his mouth.

When the gag had removed, Maria (the woman in the box was none other than Luba's former lover) began to protest.

- Who are you? What do you want? Why do they do this?

- Hi, bitch, do not you recognize me?

- Nadia, is that you?

- Yes sow, do you know what's going to happen ?, We'll put you in that box and then we'll send you by urgent mail to Kemed. You lacked time to cast another lover, right? I have photos that show it, they will be your downfall.

- Noooo, noooo, please, noooommmm

But Maria was muzzled again and could not say anything else. This time as a gag they had put a microphone that also connected to the battery.

- Will that gag be valid to keep her quiet?

- Try yourself one of the assassins said passing the cigar that was smoking.

Nadia blew the tip a bit and when it was incandescent she burned the halo of one of her nipples.

- Mmmmhh mMMMMMMMMMHHHH

Maria's groan triggered an electric shock that ran through her body making her tremble for endless seconds.

- If you do not want to happen again you will have to be totally silent, charm, one of the hit men told her.

- All right, now put it in the box, the plane will be out in a few minutes.

The men took the board on which they had tied Maria and put it in the wooden box that was completely covered with straw and white cork. Nadia noticed that the box was full of small holes so Maria could breathe. It also had the usual arrows to keep it always in the same position and the legend "FRAGILE".

- Do not worry about anything beautiful, Frederick said to Nadia giving her a kiss on the cheek, everything is ready, in about ten hours she will arrive safe to the Krak.

- Yes, she will fall again in Ahmed and all those sadists´ claws, it will seem that he has been condemned to hell.

- In a way, it's like that, if you've looked at the Kemed legislation, a five-year penalty is reserved for repeat offenders.

- Fuck you, you deserves it, bitch.

Once they put her body inside they put the lid on it and spiked it well.

They were already taking the box to the plane when Nadia grabbed Frederick by the arm.

- You know, I've got all horny while you were preparing for the trip and I've got a crazy desire to be with Luba, .... hmmm maybe one day I'll ask you to put me in a box and send me to Kemed ...

.... Ten hours later Colonel Ahmed received in the Krak a huge box from a private parcel service. They brought it in a truck.

The strange officer signed the delivery note and had his men take the box to the guardhouse and open it while he read the attached documents.

"To whom it concerns. I want to denounce this woman as a repeat offender of lesbianism and as proof I enclose the photographs and documents that prove it. I trust Kemed's justice and I entrust her to you to show her the right way with pain. For this I urge you to apply the maximum sentence prescribed by the laws and to comply with her in your country. Attentively....."

The Colonel looked at the box that was already open and removing the hood he saw the terrified face of Mary.
1618053077000.png
Ahmed smiled sadistically.

- Hello lovely welcome again to Krak, you, prepare the torture chamber n. 5, this prisoner has to sign certain paper ....

The End.

Back
Top Bottom