New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am a pathetic worthless slave wearing only a slave skirt and permanently locked in my shackles and slave collar. I have always been a slave, my Mistress is cruel and has always kindly whipped me savagely. She also kisses me with hot irons. I am a grateful pathetic wretch and crave greater depravity.

I have always dreamed of greater torture- I hope my mistress will throw me in the dungeon one day so that I may suffer greater ecstasy on the torture table, rack, and wheel of torment.

As a slave I long for the ultimate torture. A proper slave death can only be crucifixion!

I spend my days longing for it. To be condemned and scourged, tortured, tormented and ultimately nailed to my cross beam before being marched in chains under the lash and tortured for miles to the place of execution... There to face greater torments before at last being hoisted up. I will suffer on the cross for days, still in chains, my collar leashed to the crossbeam, my fetters and shackles left on, nailed to the beautiful cross, enduring any additional torments before I finally expire after the longest crucifixion in history

As I will die in chains and loincloth, I shall enter the after life dressed in same to become a forever slave...

I am a pathetic worthless slave wearing only a slave skirt and permanently locked in my shackles and slave collar. I have always been a slave, my Mistress is cruel and has always kindly whipped me savagely. She also kisses me with hot irons. I am a grateful pathetic wretch and crave greater depravity.

I have always dreamed of greater torture- I hope my mistress will throw me in the dungeon one day so that I may suffer greater ecstasy on the torture table, rack, and wheel of torment.

As a slave I long for the ultimate torture. A proper slave death can only be crucifixion!

I spend my days longing for it. To be condemned and scourged, tortured, tormented and ultimately nailed to my cross beam before being marched in chains under the lash and tortured for miles to the place of execution... There to face greater torments before at last being hoisted up. I will suffer on the cross for days, still in chains, my collar leashed to the crossbeam, my fetters and shackles left on, nailed to the beautiful cross, enduring any additional torments before I finally expire after the longest crucifixion in history

As I will die in chains and loincloth, I shall enter the after life dressed in same to become a forever slave...
Look like you've found the right place, Loinclothslave - welcome to the Forums!

Sound

Sounds good :angel2:

Back
Top Bottom