Offering to do limited Koikatsu Crux work

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am pondering on how to approach posting renders on here now. I may end up posting them off site entirely in something like mega. I need a bit of time to reflect on this news along with the ones relating to pixiv.

I am pondering on how to approach posting renders on here now. I may end up posting them off site entirely in something like mega. I need a bit of time to reflect on this news along with the ones relating to pixiv.
As long as you don't use Fanbox, and post it freely on Pixiv, you aren't affected by that Pixiv policy

I never knew you had a pixiv acc, mind if ask for your acc name?

I never knew you had a pixiv acc, mind if ask for your acc name?
I do sort of but I don't post anything on it. I have simply been anxious if the potential of anime style crux artwork is starting to go into sudden decline and if it's worth putting a stake in it.

Apologies for the wait on these. Had a few irl events going on plus Thanksgiving. here are the rest of them. I will get to working on Yoko Litner at some point soon:CharaStudio-2022-11-18-12-28-12-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-11-18-12-27-44-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-11-18-12-26-34-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-11-18-12-26-11-Render.jpgCharaStudio-2022-11-18-12-26-02-Render.jpg

Btw, I have been thinking of doing some crux renders with characters from Wakfu. Particularly Amalia and Evangelyne.

Aves, if you're available , I have a request for this thread

Character Name: Flare Algrande Jioral (Redo of Healer)

Cross Type: Standard latin cross

Scenery: Desert Soil at daylight

Boundings: Nailed at the wrists and feet

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat on body, and she's already dead at this point

Expression: Eyes and mouth closed, head slumped on either left or right side

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, feet are nailed together, right foot over left foot, and both legs outstretched together at the lower vertical part of the cross to the point she can't move at all

Clothing: None by default, but she has a crown of thorns in her head and a cornu inserted into her vagina

Occupied with holidays atm but I'll see if I can get around to it when I get a day off

Aves, if you're available , I have a request for this thread

Character Name: Flare Algrande Jioral (Redo of Healer)

Cross Type: Standard latin cross

Scenery: Desert Soil at daylight

Boundings: Nailed at the wrists and feet

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat on body, and she's already dead at this point

Expression: Eyes and mouth closed, head slumped on either left or right side

Position: Hanging by her arms with both wrists nailed at each end of the cross beam, feet are nailed together, right foot over left foot, and both legs outstretched together at the lower vertical part of the cross to the point she can't move at all

Clothing: None by default, but she has a crown of thorns in her head and a cornu inserted into her vagina
If you want and Aves is fine with it, I could do it too. Last two weeks at my job have been quite hectic but now I can return to my story as well.

Nice work! Is the blood on the wrists a body overlay?
Yes. It's a modified version of Aves' original wounds. I also separated the wrist/foot wounds from the lashing wounds so I could use the latter as an overlay for one full body bra. Gives it a somewhat less inflamed and more of a "blood mixed with dirt" look.

I am fine with it. I've been away the past few days so haven't really been focusing much on any artistic work as of late. The renders look very good and clean.

Yes. It's a modified version of Aves' original wounds. I also separated the wrist/foot wounds from the lashing wounds so I could use the latter as an overlay for one full body bra. Gives it a somewhat less inflamed and more of a "blood mixed with dirt" look.
Mind sharing those overlays?

Back
Top Bottom