Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Who would have said it all would end like this brother … nailed to crosses and left to die as common criminals?”

“Arghhh, the nails they drove through my feet are killing me!”

“If only they hadn’t caught us red-handed with the goods outside the governor’s villa.”

“Yes, bad luck that, but what I can’t figure out is why the crowd…look at them, they can’t really be here to watch a couple of common thieves, like the two of us, get our just rewards?”

“No, they’re not here for us you fool….they have come to witness the crucifixion of that crazy woman who has been going around claiming she is the Messiah.”

“Condemned to hang here with you, brother, is bad enough, but I don’t relish sharing the experience with some crazy, hallucinating bitch … it’s shameful.

“Look here she comes…they are driving her up the hill with whips…look at her stagger under the weight of her patibulum … hardly looks like a Messiah to me….nice hanging udders though; maybe having her raised up beside us won’t be such a bad thing after all.”

“I still don’t like it.”

“They are throwing her down on the stipe now … ripping away the last of her clothing…there goes her little loin cloth…oh, dear, brother, look down at that....she is beautiful!”

“Yeah, grant you that …such a mane of long shiny black hair, and between her thighs … oh what I would do with her if I wasn’t nailed up here.”

“And those nice full tits… look at the way they sway and shake as they nail her wrists …damn I am getting a hard on!”

“They’ve nailed her feet now…her knees are spread; she is wide open…listen to her howl!”

“Looks like they are going to raise her between us now…the crowd is closing in for a closer look …yes, here she comes!”

“She is up…look at her swing out and arch her back…I’ve never seen such smooth tawny skin… and such luscious dark nipples…such erotic contortions …it’s almost enough to make me forget my own pain!”

“And those eyes…those enthralling, compelling…dark almond brown eyes…so captivating …no wonder so many people were lured into worshiping her … she is like a goddess!”

“But look brother, she is no Messiah; she has no power to save herself. The blood runs from where the nails have pierced her wrists and feet; the whip marks do not fade from her body, and she gasps, and writhes and struggles pitifully on her cross just like you and me, or anyone else… look at how her head lolls about, her ribs stick out, the swear pours from her pores, and look at how she loses control of herself and cries out for mercy and help.”

“Yes, my brother…she is no better than us…like you said before…just a crazy, hallucinating bitch …the crowd is already tiring of the spectacle…many already seem distracted…soon they will disperse and we will be left alone to die … with her incessant wailing and crying ringing in our ears.”

A new and very nice perspective Barb, thanks! Made me wish I was one of the thives!

female-jesus.jpg

Thank's Y! What an improvment of the original painting, I wish that you would / could replace old JC worldwide!

View attachment 144544
Very nice pic!
“Who would have said it all would end like this brother … nailed to crosses and left to die as common criminals?”

“If only they hadn’t caught us red-handed with the goods outside the governor’s villa.”

“Yes, bad luck that, but what I can’t figure out is why the crowd…look at them, they can’t really be here to watch a couple of common thieves, like the two of us, get our just rewards?”

“No, they’re not here for us you fool….they have come to witness the crucifixion of that crazy woman who has been going around claiming she is the Messiah.”

“Condemned to hang here with you, brother, is bad enough, but I don’t relish sharing the experience with some crazy, hallucinating bitch … it’s shameful.

“Look here she comes…they are driving her up the hill with whips…look at her stagger under the weight of her patibulum … hardly looks like a Messiah to me….nice hanging udders though; maybe having her raised up beside us won’t be such a bad thing after all.”

“I still don’t like it.”

“They are throwing her down on the stipe now … ripping away the last of her clothing…there goes her little loin cloth…oh, dear, brother, look down at that....she is beautiful!”

“Yeah, grant you that …such a mane of long shiny black hair, and between her thighs … oh what I would do with her if I wasn’t nailed up here.”

“And those nice full tits… look at the way they sway and shake as they nail her wrists …damn I am getting a hard on!”

“They’ve nailed her feet now…her knees are spread; she is wide open…listen to her howl!”

“Looks like they are going to raise her between us now…the crowd is closing in for a closer look …yes, here she comes!”

“She is up…look at her swing out and arch her back…I’ve never seen such smooth tawny skin… and such luscious dark nipples…such erotic contortions …it’s almost enough to make me forget my own pain!”

“And those eyes…those enthralling, compelling…dark almond brown eyes…so captivating …no wonder so many people were lured into worshiping her … she is like a goddess!”

“But look brother, she is no Messiah; she has no power to save herself. The blood runs from where the nails have pierced her wrists and feet; the whip marks do not fade from her body, and she gasps, and writhes and struggles pitifully on her cross just like you and me, or anyone else… look at how her head lolls about, her ribs stick out, the sweat pours from her pores, and look at how she loses control of herself and cries out for mercy and help.”

“Yes, my brother…she is no better than us…like you said before…just a crazy, hallucinating bitch …the crowd is already tiring of the spectacle…many already seem distracted…soon they will disperse and we will be left alone to die … with her incessant wailing and crying ringing in our ears.”
Absolutely amazing and so fantastic Barb !
I Love it and thank u so much :bdsm-heart:

Now I can feel their eyes focus on me ;)
2067750599.jpg

“I still don’t like it.”

“But look brother, she is no Messiah; she has no power to save herself. The blood runs from where the nails have pierced her wrists and feet; the whip marks do not fade from her body, and she gasps, and writhes and struggles pitifully on her cross just like you and me, or anyone else… look at how her head lolls about, her ribs stick out, the sweat pours from her pores, and look at how she loses control of herself and cries out for mercy and help.”

I reckon that's Barb walking on water, this is fantastic, Barb! :) :) :bdsm-heart:

“I still don’t like it.”

Beautiful writing Barb. Vicious comments from the two criminals, and great description of her agony. 'Look at how her head lolls about' sums it up

more

Attachments

• hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0007.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0007.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 716
  • hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0009.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0009.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 657
  • hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0008.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0008.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 650
  • hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0010.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena--eps1-lucy-lawless-jaime-murray-0010.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 640
  • hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0001.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0001.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 643
  • hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0002.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0002.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 627
  • hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0003.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0003.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 619
  • hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0004.jpg
    hank-spartacus_gods_of-the-arena-eps1-marisa-ramirez-0004.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 598
  • hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0001.jpg
    hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0001.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 584
  • hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0002.jpg
    hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0002.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 613
and

Attachments

• hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0004.jpg
    hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0004.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 607
  • hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0003.jpg
    hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0003.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 593
  • hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0005.jpg
    hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0005.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 582
  • hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0006.jpg
    hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0006.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 591
  • hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0007.jpg
    hank-spartacus-gods-of-the-arena-eps1-lucy-lawless-0007.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 712
  • Spartacus crucified by Yupar.jpg
    Spartacus crucified by Yupar.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 810
  • spartacus end 1.jpg
    spartacus end 1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 745
  • Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001484148.gif
    Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001484148.gif
    481.8 KB · Views: 648
  • Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001487151.gif
    Spartacus Gods of the ARENA bLuRay seizoen 1 01 Transgressions.mkv_001487151.gif
    339.2 KB · Views: 648
  • spartacus the via 1.jpg
    spartacus the via 1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 680
the last for now

Attachments

• spartacus the via 2.jpg
    spartacus the via 2.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 623
  • Spartacus_ Blood and Sand - Official HD Trailer.mp4_000057589.gif
    Spartacus_ Blood and Sand - Official HD Trailer.mp4_000057589.gif
    477.6 KB · Views: 611