Go to CruxDreams.com
Fortunately, they let my loincloth; so, I'm not too much humiliated, but I'm suffering a lot, nailed to this horrible cross, no escape possible, waiting only ... the death ...
But when ?
:eek:

Thanks very much Jimsac for your work !!! Messa lunettes.gifgif

PS : in fact, I'm not sure that they are not undressing me ... Messalina_scorpio1.jpg

Last edited:
Fortunately, they let my loincloth; so, I'm not too much humiliated, but I'm suffering a lot, nailed to this horrible cross, no escape possible, waiting only ... the death ...
But when ?
:eek:

Thanks very much Jimsac for your work !!! View attachment 1464841gif

PS : in fact, I'm not sure that they are not undressing me ... View attachment 1464842
Yep they are about to rip your loincloth off, completing your humiliation….

The pain of the scourge
================

Queen Sonja begins to falter.
She has lost count of how many blows her body has been subjected to. But it must have been two score at least.
Her body sags, her breasts almost resting on the cross piece. She breathes heavily.
@redsonja 's back and ass is crisscrossed with raw welts and gashes. Everywhere her flesh is bruised and bleeding.
The officer orders the flogging to a halt.
"I think our queen has had enough! Her need to suffer has been satiated!"
The soldiers gather around Red Sonja, mocking and laughing.
They are ogled by the sight of this proud red-haired warrior, naked and beaten to a pulp. Wearing nothing but a crown of thorns.
Helpless before them.
Theirs to do what they wish.
-You have forgotten to touch her breasts! Let them whip her tits, let them whip her tits. At least a couple of lashes, Whip her, whip her!

The fate of a barbarian
===============

After repeated tortures, rapes, and humiliations, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra is nailed naked to the cross.
Her titulus hangs around her neck as a warning to other wannabe rebel queens.
The soldiers gather around her cross, one of them even grabbing her ass and squeezing her butt cheeks while she lies helplessly affixed to the tree of shame.
Others just look on, ogled by her lithe nude body stretched out on the cross, exposing all her female glory.
Some say this sad event will be the founding of a new religion....

<I have to say I fell in love with the girl on the cross while drawing her...>

Attachments

• aluafaen_scorpio2.jpg
    aluafaen_scorpio2.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 192
The fate of a barbarian
===============

After repeated tortures, rapes, and humiliations, @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra is nailed naked to the cross.
Her titulus hangs around her neck as a warning to other wannabe rebel queens.
The soldiers gather around her cross, one of them even grabbing her ass and squeezing her butt cheeks while she lies helplessly affixed to the tree of shame.
Others just look on, ogled by her lithe nude body stretched out on the cross, exposing all her female glory.
Some say this sad event will be the founding of a new religion....

<I have to say I fell in love with the girl on the cross while drawing her...>
Very beautiful! Thanks for image my friend!

-You have forgotten to touch her breasts! Let them whip her tits, let them whip her tits. At least a couple of lashes, Whip her, whip her!
Despite the horrible mistreatment suffered, she still looks at them defiantly, although something is already perceived in her eyes. Some legionnaires suggest that she may boast of her beauty, and since they have ruined her body, perhaps three or four lashes with leather on her face would humiliate her even more. The governor hears the words. The young woman is beautiful despite her body destroyed by spankings, but most of it on her back. The governor doesn't know what to do. Will he let Sonja be spanked in front of her and her face damaged? Thinking about it, her scoundrel's penis swells.

Despite the horrible mistreatment suffered, she still looks at them defiantly, although something is already perceived in her eyes. Some legionnaires suggest that she may boast of her beauty, and since they have ruined her body, perhaps three or four lashes with leather on her face would humiliate her even more. The governor hears the words. The young woman is beautiful despite her body destroyed by spankings, but most of it on her back. The governor doesn't know what to do. Will he let Sonja be spanked in front of her and her face damaged? Thinking about it, her scoundrel's penis swells.
You won't break Sonja. She is so strong, nothing like me. I don't want my face ruined. I don't want my body ruined, at least not the front of my body which will be displayed to the public!

You won't break Sonja. She is so strong, nothing like me. I don't want my face ruined. I don't want my body ruined, at least not the front of my body which will be displayed to the public!
The legionnaire who suggested the whipping in the face approaches Sonja, she is weak from the whipping and cannot prevent him from holding her by the chin. With his right index finger, he draws two imaginary lines across the girl's face. She barely makes any move. Her whip has debased her greatly. He laughs at her when she lets go of his chin.

The legionnaire who suggested the whipping in the face approaches Sonja, she is weak from the whipping and cannot prevent him from holding her by the chin. With his right index finger, he draws two imaginary lines across the girl's face. She barely makes any move. Her whip has debased her greatly. He laughs at her when she lets go of his chin.
The soldiers on the receiving end on Sonja's spit, kicks, and punches will only be too happy to see her pretty face damaged...her beauty gone. They want to see her broken and destroyed, hanging on the cross as a bloody, broken mess serving as a warning to anyone challenging Rome's power. "Hit her face and her tits! Ruin that rabid bitch!"

Back
Top Bottom