Go to CruxDreams.com
@Hangnail The new chief has told the villagers the old chief would deliver at least half of them to the romans as slaves.
They are very happy to see him and his greedy family suffer and mock/taunt them.

A good political lie does wonders to get the populace on the new chief's side.
Very easy to overthrow the chief that way..

Much safer for the new guy then an fight to the death for the top spot in the tribe.

Everyone thanks for the comments and the likes :)

The gods she was praying to, finally granted her wish.

Old scene new render, enjoy!

Attachments

• PainHasEndedFS.jpg
    PainHasEndedFS.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,800
It's not the romans who captured them. He is betrayed and executed by his own second in command.
Being told the lie, he would have sold half of the villagers as slaves to the romans, the rest of the village is mocking and taunting him and his family.
The roman a civilian was invited and will be paid for his services..
tribal politics is a high-stakes game ... you fall, your family falls with you; and they'll wonder, were the temporary privileges worth it ...

"Now that everything was over and all hope lost I had hoped to die nameless ...
unrecognized ... with no more shame than any other of the countless victims... ...
hoping that most people only ever had regarded the styling and dress and glamor and decorum, and never really looked at my face ...
...but ... this one, .. he remembers, he recognizes ..."
Written by Malins in response to my image

Attachments

• PrincessRecognizedFS.jpg
    PrincessRecognizedFS.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 1,697
Can't decide which image to comment on directly, and suffering from limited time, so I will just generally say that the last couple of pages of images on this thread have been extremely good, and your captions/vignettes that accompany them are beautifully tragic, poignant, and fit the images very well. You make us care about your figures/characters. Very nicely done. Do please keep going. :beer:

A rework/new angle .. Mother mourning her daughter while her (former) friends watch from a distance

Attachments

• FarewellFS.jpg
    FarewellFS.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 1,631
I dont do largescale manips :D
Just HDR magic:)
HDR images are not just the background but also provides the lighting of the scene.

Last edited:
You guessed it... but only as disposal of after execution is complete.
The stairs are more like stands for people to watch the execution in progress

After chasing Ciri thru time I finally got hold of her and her companons..
Please dont report me to the university that sponsors my timetravels for historical research.

Attachments

• leavenonealiveFS.jpg
    leavenonealiveFS.jpg
    678.8 KB · Views: 1,550
After chasing Ciri thru time I finally got hold of her and her companons..
Please dont report me to the university that sponsors my timetravels for historical research.
Collecting field evidence for your PhD thesis?

You better conceal that, there are always vultures around to steal the fruits of your research for speeding up the completion of their own thesis!

I will crucify the vultures if they try..
Hopefully they will be females..
But I'll nail up any male too, maybe it's less exciting for me.
It will give me more data for my thesis on death by crucifixion :)

In this case the board/table is not 100% vertical so yes it might affect the experience.
With a table like this you are constricted in where the nails go, so the pose may be different then a cross made for it:)
Even more so if you have only access to for example a smaller table or even a door.

Anyway the crucified will suffer. maybe longer like with the tilted table (support) or shorter if space is very limited. who knows?

Last edited:
Just an update Deviant art just banned my account over there
The 5 pictures they deleted were marked by them explicit sexual content.
4 pics of hanging women topless with skirt and 1 pic of fully clothed skirt are apperently to explicit sexual..
Sure I know they are banning anyone who had hanging pics in their gallery for a long time.

But they dont even have the guts to admit that fact :)
I suggested 2 things in my appeal on all 5.
Maybe get new glasses to see that according to their rules are not in any sexual explicit situation.(didnt post the most explicit works there and not any fully nude hangings)
A name change to PURITAN ART instead of their current name would be appropiate :p

OFC my appeal will be denied and frankly I dont care that much..

I had Core Membership (gifted)till 2 december so I had expected to be banned on that date or shortly after..
A few days early but then while looking though my messages this popup came up:

really??

Attachments

• CoreDA addy while banned.jpg
    CoreDA addy while banned.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 1,194
Back
Top Bottom