Go to CruxDreams.com
I had Core Membership (gifted)till 2 december so I had expected to be banned on that date or shortly after..
A few days early but then while looking though my messages this popup came up:

really??
Eh at least they aren't saying "By paying a fee you can Un-ban yourself and gain basic membership again"

I'm sure that is going to come on some platform soon.
Unbanning fees, they'll be called 'reparations for the harm inflicted on the safety of our community'

Think If I should pay I will still be banned..
I just say Fuck em!!!

Could be considered a threat I fear.. not wanting to go there.. just Fuck 'em will have to do:p

Imagines crucifying rows of female Puritan Armies censors and executives :D

Nah DA has earned my disdain and loathing.. it would be a bit harsh to consider that type of fantasy punishment
The advertisers will send them to coorperate bowels of hell when they increase their demands for more family friendly content and less 18+ stuff..
No need for me to start digging that company's grave.. they are digging it themselfs

Just an update Deviant art just banned my account over there
The 5 pictures they deleted were marked by them explicit sexual content.
4 pics of hanging women topless with skirt and 1 pic of fully clothed skirt are apperently to explicit sexual..
Sure I know they are banning anyone who had hanging pics in their gallery for a long time.

But they dont even have the guts to admit that fact :)
I suggested 2 things in my appeal on all 5.
Maybe get new glasses to see that according to their rules are not in any sexual explicit situation.(didnt post the most explicit works there and not any fully nude hangings)
A name change to PURITAN ART instead of their current name would be appropiate :p

OFC my appeal will be denied and frankly I dont care that much..

I had Core Membership (gifted)till 2 december so I had expected to be banned on that date or shortly after..
A few days early but then while looking though my messages this popup came up:

really??

Sorry to hear that crumera -- their loss at DA. Glad that you are with us here at CF.

Introducing Lisa the new assistant to the old one, the one caught thieving, called Nuala

Attachments

• LisaBossBFS.jpg
    LisaBossBFS.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 1,356
What if the judge not only sentence the bandits wives to take their places?
Mistresses also profited from the bandits ill gotten gains

Attachments

• MistressesincludedFS.jpg
    MistressesincludedFS.jpg
    778.2 KB · Views: 1,344
Introducing Lisa the new assistant to the old one, the one caught thieving, called Nuala

Excellent, very imaginative setup. How would it feel to be one of these participants? The women are both sandwiched, one between cross and woman, one between woman and man. Does it thrill Lisa to feel the breasts of suffering Nuala on her back? Does the man imagine he is thrusting into the crucified woman rather than the free one?

Mistresses also profited from the bandits ill gotten gains

Great faces in this one, expressions that really capture the situation.

An idea I've had with those mass crux scenes,

let's say it's not bandits ...
but for instance a subordinate city is ordered to provide warriors to their overlord.
Their nobles don't want to serve though, and flee for the countryside ...
setting up their own fighting camp, and hiding their women in a 'safe' place.

However that hideout is betrayed...
but instead of all of their women getting cruxed right away,
the Overlord's torturers go about it like this:
... first day they're just bound to the posts, still clothed
... second day roped naked on the crosses (raped at the end of it)
... third day nailed
... fourth day set on fire

Any of the warriors who decides to come out of hiding and submit before the end of the third day,
gets his wives/daughters back, in whatever state they are in ...
but has to serve full-time in the Evil Empire's army for an increasing number of years, instead of just going on the one campaign ...

During the beginning of it there will be agonizing thoughts for some of the poor women ...
... does he love me enough to want me back at that cost or did he secretly always want to ge rid of me and live an adventurous life as an outlaw...

An idea I've had with those mass crux scenes,

let's say it's not bandits ...
but for instance a subordinate city is ordered to provide warriors to their overlord.
Their nobles don't want to serve though, and flee for the countryside ...
setting up their own fighting camp, and hiding their women in a 'safe' place.

However that hideout is betrayed...
but instead of all of their women getting cruxed right away,
the Overlord's torturers go about it like this:
... first day they're just bound to the posts, still clothed
... second day roped naked on the crosses (raped at the end of it)
... third day nailed
... fourth day set on fire

Any of the warriors who decides to come out of hiding and submit before the end of the third day,
gets his wives/daughters back, in whatever state they are in ...
but has to serve full-time in the Evil Empire's army for an increasing number of years, instead of just going on the one campaign ...

During the beginning of it there will be agonizing thoughts for some of the poor women ...
... does he love me enough to want me back at that cost or did he secretly always want to ge rid of me and live an adventurous life as an outlaw...
Malins, you would be a very cunning consigliera to that overlord!

Back
Top Bottom