The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
Are you jocking ? :eek:
Of course that I could prefer insert a phallus ( only into my vagina ) rather than to be nailed to these pieces of wood !
Even if I cant escape to this horrible pain, a phallus could, for a time, hold off these odious sufferings that only roman people can appreciate like a show !
Laugh, joke, show our different body'parts twisting under the pain but, I implore you, give me a PHALLUS !
A SPECTATOR:

"Hey Messaline, Rebel, no need to complain concerning an eventually missing Phallus, like this thief Marcella has it attached. They have nailed this wooden peg underneath your crotch as a seat. I'm sure, when you try, you can even slide it up your ass. Isn't that peg slippery enough already? Give it a chance, we watch.:D"

Last edited:
A SPECTATOR:

"Hey Messaline, Rebel, no need to complain concerning an eventually missing Phallus, like this thief Marcella has it attached. They have nailed this wooden peg underneath your crotch as a seat. I'm sure, when you try, you can even slide it up your ass. Isn't that peg slippery enough already? Give it a chance, we watch.:D"
THE SPECTATOR TO DENA THE EXECUTIONER AND HER TEAM:

"The Rebel Messaline is asking for a Phallus instead of the peg. How much do I have to pay to you to make it possible?"

Are you jocking ? :eek:
Of course that I could prefer insert a phallus ( only into my vagina ) rather than to be nailed to these pieces of wood !
Even if I cant escape to this horrible pain, a phallus could, for a time, hold off these odious sufferings that only roman people can appreciate like a show !
Laugh, joke, show our different body'parts twisting under the pain but, I implore you, give me a PHALLUS !

I wanted to stay proud ..... but they didn't understand, they thought that I didn't really suffer, like if I was accomplishing a ......dream ...
Currently, I've not any feeling about that : the pain is too much heavy, it takes all my brain, and no any joke or insult can yet touch me ...
Alas, I think that I'll be for a long time ago nailed to this cross and alive ...
If only it was not ...
If only I could let my body to the
death ...

View attachment 1112597 ...
A SPECTATOR:

THE SPECTATOR TO DENA THE EXECUTIONER AND HER TEAM:

"The Rebel Messaline is asking for a Phallus instead of the peg. How much do I have to pay to you to make it possible?"
THE SPECTATORS SUPPORT MESSALINE CONCERNING A PHALLUS:

.....a female spectator yells:
"Yes Dena, how much would it be to attach a Phallus instead of that raw peg? We would like to see how Messaline will get along with a Phallus. Besides that, it's not fair that you have attached one for Marcella and don't have one for Messaline."

The crowd goes:
"We want a Phallus for Messasline."

Dena who is still working with naked upper body:
"Guards, do you guys have another Phallus? I know we have only one made out of bronze, as you can see, that thief Marcella got it under her crotch. And you people, if you want me to attach a phallus for that rebel, I want 12 Sesterces for the task. Marcella didn't receive it for free. Her parents that stand here and watch, paid for it."

One of the men from the execution team walks up to Dena with a beautifully carved and worked wooden phallus:
"I made this one yesterday, when we executed the three slaves and the two criminals. You can use it, but let me have 6 Sesterces."

Dena to the guard:
"6 is too much. I will give you 4 and you can take the clothes from the male rebel Loxuru, that are still lying here on the ground in front of him."

The guard nods and hands out the wooden phallus to Dena who speaks to him again:
"We will do it just like with Hectorius' bronze phallus. When Messaline and Marcella are dead, you are herewith authorized to do whatever it may takes to remove your property. You can go ahead an collect Loxuru's clothes."

In front of Loxuru the guard collects the bloody, dirtstained tunic and loin cloth. They look at each other and the guard speaks laughing:
"You should have watched your clothes a little better, look at all that dirt. It will be quite some work to clean it. As a matter of fact, it's good that we have taken everything away from you. You are not taking care of yourself or your stuff."

Dena to the spectators that are willing to pay for Messaline's phallus:
"So people, please pay for the pallus."

While she is saying that, the spectators willingly deliver the money to her.

Dena:
"Hectorius, please give me a hand. Let's take the peg from Messaline and let us attach the phallus instead."

Hectorius immediately kneels down in front of Messaline, pushes her knees to the stipes and holds them locked. Doing that, he is not only moving Messaline's body up, but also bringing all the pressure to her nailed feet.
She screams as if she is not out of this world and urinates.

Dena waits until Messaline is finished to pee, then uses a tool to remove the raw peg. She checks if the mounting spike of the phallus will fit, reaches into Messalines crotch to make sure she is standing straight. Doing that, she can feel Messaline's wet cunt. For a moment Dena stimulates Messaline's clit as only a woman can, forces her finger into the anus of the screaming rebel, to then attach the wooden artwork careful.

Dena to Messaline:
"You got to thank the spectators for their generosity. This is really a nice seat you got now. Let her go Hectorius, it should be alright."

Slowly, by watching herself, Messaline is letting her sweat glistening body sink down........

Phallus.JPG

Last edited:
THE SPECTATORS SUPPORT MESSALINE CONCERNING A PHALLUS:

.....a female spectator yells:
"Yes Dena, how much would it be to attach a Phallus instead of that raw peg? We would like to see how Messaline will get along with a Phallus. Besides that, it's not fair that you have attached one for Marcella and don't have one for Messaline."

The crowd goes:
"We want a Phallus for Messasline."

Dena who is still working with naked upper body:
"Guards, do you guys have another Phallus? I know we have only one made out of bronze, as you can see, that thief Marcella got it under her crotch. And you people, if you want me to attach a phallus for that rebel, I want 12 Sesterces for the task. Marcella didn't receive it for free. Her parents that stand here and watch, paid for it."

One of the men from the execution team walks up to Dena with a beautifully carved and worked wooden phallus:
"I made this one yesterday, when we executed the three slaves and the two criminals. You can use it, but let me have 6 Sesterces."

Dena to the guard:
"6 is too much. I will give you 4 and you can take the clothes from the male rebel Loxuru, that are still lying here on the ground in front of him."

The guard nods and hands out the wooden phallus to Dena who speaks to him again:
"We will do it just like with Hectorius' bronze phallus. When Messaline and Marcella are dead, you are herewith authorized to do whatever it may takes to remove your property. You can go ahead an collect Loxuru's clothes."

In front of Loxuru the guard collects the bloody, dirtstained tunic and loin cloth. They look at each other and the guard speaks laughing:
"You should have watched your clothes a little better, look at all that dirt. It will be quite some work to clean it. As a matter of fact, it's good that we have taken everything away from you. You are not taking care of yourself or your stuff."

Dena to the spectators that are willing to pay for Messaline's phallus:
"So people, please pay for the pallus."

While she is saying that, the spectators willingly deliver the money to her.

Dena:
"Hectorius, please give me a hand. Let's take the peg from Messaline and let us attach the phallus instead."

Hectorius immediately kneels down in front of Messaline, pushes her knees to the stipes and holds them locked. Doing that, he is not only moving Messaline's body up, but also bringing all the pressure to her nailed feet.
She screams as if she is not out of this world and urinates.

Dena waits until Messaline is finished to pee, then uses a tool to remove the raw peg. She checks if the mounting spike of the phallus will fit, reaches into Messalines crotch to make sure she is standing straight. Doing that, she can feel Messaline's wet cunt. For a moment Dena stimulates Messaline's clit as only a woman can, forces her finger into the anus of the screaming rebel, to then attach the wooden artwork careful.

Dena to Messaline:
"You got to thank the spectators for their generosity. This is really a nice seat you got now. Let her go Hectorius, it should be alright."

Slowly, by watching herself, Messaline is letting her sweat glistening body sink down........

View attachment 1127306
WoooooW ! Difficult to insert but when it's done, what a sensation !
Never I was yet penetrated by a cock ; are they really the sensations that women are calling and enduring by a man'cock ?
If yes, I was very dumb in denying them !
That's wonderful !
Going up and down my body , I feel more and more much exitation ; my vagina is coming to be so wet and a wave of pleasure is growing into all my body !
I only hope that they let me using of this phallus , knowing well that I'm not alas here for that !

"Do with these rags what you want! They are not my problem anymore! I am fine like I am!"

GORDIAN:

Dena's assistant between the dead and dying

.....to walk amongst the crucified can be quite challenging. The Legionnaires often stack the human remains up, but when there is nobody executed here, wild animals come and scatter Skulls and Bones again.

Turning around, I can see the newly crucified either from the side or from the rear.:devil:

View attachment 1122330

(Thanks to Apostate for posting this serious shot.)

Well visible how every victim, depending on the character, deals different with the cross. But all have one thing in common: When they don't move, they seem to have the urge to observe their own bodies.

Even the dead from yesterday are also looking down.......:D
WoooooW ! Difficult to insert but when it's done, what a sensation !
Never I was yet penetrated by a cock ; are they really the sensations that women are calling and enduring by a man'cock ?
If yes, I was very dumb in denying them !
That's wonderful !
Going up and down my body , I feel more and more much exitation ; my vagina is coming to be so wet and a wave of pleasure is growing into all my body !
I only hope that they let me using of this phallus , knowing well that I'm not alas here for that !
GORDIAN THE GUARD AND DENA'S ASSISTANT:

Messaline and Marcella have been granted a phallus:

A few steps behind the newly crucified I have the chance to witness, how Messaline and Marcella take advantage of their phalli.

As soon as Hectorius releases Messaline's legs, she immediately looks down to let herself sink onto the phallus. Knowing that the tool will bring relief for her nailed wrists and feet, she doesn't hesitate to insert the phallus into her cunt.

Encouraged by the cheering crowd, she carefully lowers her body and takes the phallus, while unnaturally shrieking. For me it's absolutely interesting to see, that not just the crowd, but also Marcella and Loxuru are watching her very closely as she's doing so.

For Lucia, who is dying with the face to her Patibulum, having Messaline and Loxuru in her back (Messaline and Loxuru are executed opposite to Lucia and Marcella), that is not possible. All she can see is Marcella and part of the crowd when she turns her head to the right, or me between the dead from yesterday, when she looks to the left. For sure, she must be able to hear what's going on.

The young thief Marcella is obviously very ashamed, but checking closely how Messaline is managing to take up her phallus. To this point Marcella has decided to sit on the phallus with her ass cheeks, thus supports her body as good as possible.

The spectators are yelling:
"Hey thief, yes, take a look at that rebel Messaline. She can show you very well how to use the phallus. Go ahead and help yourself."

Marcella leans forward, stands screaming on her nailed feet and looks at the pointing up bronze phallus. Every muscle in her tortured, glistening body is thightened and visible. Then, with her eyes to the sky, heavily breathing and moaning, this time she takes the phallus between her ass cheeks and places it's glans in her anus.

Laughing spectators have some good advice for her again:
"That looks much better now. Don't worry about us. No need to be ashamed, let yourself down and take some pressure off of your nailed wrists and feet."

Marcella is not able to hold herself any longer and starts to go down onto the phallus. Accompanied by her animalistic sounds, the phallus is sliding up her ass. Eyes and mouth wide open, she seems to hold her breath until her shaking body can't sink any further.....

Last edited:
CIRES CRUCIFIXION OUT OF DENAS EYE VIEW

"Take the crossbeams off of their backs" a guard shouted.

The ropes that held the hands of the two criminals tied to their crossbeams were taken away, both logs carelessly dropped to the ground by the henchmen. Dena felt the exitement rising, anticipation of the inevitable choking her.

The Centurion in command charged: "Let's take the man first".

It became really busy at the execution site. One of the guards kept holding Andrea at the arm, while two other men took her crossbeam and started to assemble that cross on the ground. Cires crossbeam though, was moved a bit in front of the leftover dug in upright, opposite to Denas position.

All the guards, soldiers and executioners were obviously in a very good mood, as Cires clothes got torn off. Immediately he covered his sex with his hands, and was pushed forward towards the crossbeam. Two man grabbed and spread his arms violently, laid him down onto the wood with his shoulders, and held his wrists firmly in their final position. The dust of the ground sticked to wounds and glistening skin of the victim, creating an obscure, abstract artwork. The centurion then took his spear, and marked a spot on each wrist, where he wanted the nails to be placed.

"Crucify, crucify, crucify" chanted the mob. Dena recognized that Andrea was able to watch very close, what was done to her partner in crime. While he was laying helplessly on the ground, his eyes followed the centurion. All the people on Denas side, the already crucified, some guards and Andrea could spot his dangling penis and testicles. These folks, as lots of people in the crowd, were laughing and chanting. Just Andrea was standing there in silence, it seemed.
A third guard sat down on Cires knees, hence all that the condemned was able to move, was his head. He raised it to catch a glance, the shoulder-length black hair sticking to his sweaty, bloodstained, dirty face. Eyes widened with fear, his whole body trembling, as the executioner kneeled down in front of his left wrist to place the nail into the mark.

The executioner spoke to the guard who was sitting on Cires knees: "Watch out, I hope you guys haven't been giving the condemned too much to drink prior to the crucifixion."
The guard laughing: "A good aspect, let me move back a little, even though these criminals didn't get that much to drink yet."

Spectators that were able to follow this conversation, cheered with pleasure. Daniela who was hanging on her cross to Denas right, did the same. The two male slaves though watched, like the waiting Andrea, with horror.

The executioner reassured himself once again, glanced over to Cire, then focused the nailhead and drove the nail, with a few good blows of the hammer, through the wrist into the wood. While Cire was still gasping for air, the executioner stepped over to the right side, placed the second nail, drove it in without giving the grunting, screaming condemned any time to wonder.

"Haven't I told you" the guard in charge of the legs said laughing, "he leaked just a little bit, actually nothing to mention".
Then directed to Cire:
"We will lift you up now. As soon as the crossbeam is attached, I will put your feet on the footrest. You can then stand straight, and I will tell you how we'll proceed with your execution. Is that understood?"

Cire on the ground aswering heavily breathing:
"I think I know what you are talking about."

At this state of the execution every word of the guards and the executioner could be heard by Dena. There was total silence at the scene, but the heavy breathing of Cire and some statements from Daniela.
Three men liftet the criminal up, one on each side of the crossbeam, one by the legs, and attached the crossbeam with the helpless, naked condemned to the upright and fixed a footrest. Like explained, the man responsible for the legs landed Cires feet on it.
From behind the cross the centurion approached, to hold the victims head. Thus Cire couldn't bang his head to the wood and eventually faint.
Dena moved over some for a better view, well able to see that Cire was now standing on the footrest with locked knees to release his wrists. The feet a few unspectacular inches off the ground.

The guard who took care of the legs spoke amused to Cire:
"We'll place your right foot on top of your left, press your bottom heel against the stipes, and then nail your feet. Keeping you in place is still much easier for all of us, when you don't resist. Not bad if you'd watch what we do. We appreciate every hand. By the way, don't goof around, otherwise we will crucify you". That comment alone caused hilarious laughter at the site.

One from behind, one from the right side, the guards fiercely rested Cires right foot on his left, while the executioner kneeled down for his work, pulling out an awkwardly looking spike. He placed it on the ankle underneath the shin of the top foot. Dena realized that he wanted the spike to come out of the heels, thus to go from the bottom one into the stipes. She thought it was a great idea, knowing that the criminal was going to look more than stupid at the end. She had to admit that she was admiring the craftsmanship of the executioner.

"What are they doing?" the crucified female slave Daniela asked Dena.
"They want to fix his feet with just one long spike. The idea is to drive it from the top diagonal through his ankles. It is supposed to come out of the heels. He will have to push himself up with one foot on the footrest, kinda what you do. Shall he need more support, he can choose to step onto the nail with the top foot, too. He is given the option where the pain will be building up." Dena replied.

Daniela again:
"I see what you mean. I try to stand on my heel, too. Then I'm able to breath and talk. I can push myself up only for a short time. After a while my heel is hurting so bad, that I have to let myself sink down again. There is nothing I can do. But as soon as I'm hanging down, it seems that I can't get enough air, the ropes dig in deeper into my flesh and my upper body hurts cruelly. Looking at my body, my tits go up and down, though I still lack air. Another question, the criminal, can't he free himself from the nail?"

Dena answered laughing:
"That is not possible, the spike is very long. He might be able to move the top foot up a bit, but there is no way to get it over the nailhead. He will be glad to have his feet as far down as possible to push up. You will see. Even when he is moving a lot, which I think he will, he can't free himself. Thanks to the body movement the nails will enlargen the holes to provide a little play, but the ankles and wrists are strong enough to hold it. Concerning your execution girl, you will only have the energy to push up for a certain time. When you hang down you can't breathe properly." Daniela turned her head away from Dena, outstretched her body anew, to keep up with what was going on in front of her.

By the first moderate blow the nail went in some, two more and the nail was hitting the wood of the stipes above the footrest. The executioner gave the nail a few more stronger blows, until it was secured well in the wood. He left the nail sticking out a couple of inches of the top foot. Unlike the firm nailing of the wrists, the delinquents feet appeared to be sort of "pinned". During the nailing of his feet, the "executed" let out a horrifying scream, even shocking and thrilling insensitive spectators. The execution team was used to it, Dena being aware that she'd be soon part of such an orgy of violence as well. The crucified Daniela still bitched with dedication.

Since the crossbeam was attached, the centurion was holding Cires head away from the wood. Did the condemned open his eyes, he saw the men working on his body. Dena felt that she wanted to know what it's like to hang there. It came to her mind, that the perspective of the victim must be unrivaled. She shuddered as she tried to imagine, what she'd feel, if she'd be treated like that condemned.

There was a peg mounted beneath the crotch of the criminal, the guards and the centurion released the screaming man. He used his newly gained freedom, to let himself sink down with caution onto the peg. It stood out some, and looked like a second penis to the smiling Dena.......

View attachment 662576View attachment 662577View attachment 662578

Super manips of Phlebas for the issue. Phlebas and M. S. are right there with these perfect illustrations.
I love this! More male victims, it´s only fair.

JUST THE TITULUS LEFT TO COMPLETE THIS,

I'm thinking.

While still standing next to the crucified slave Daniela, perfectly able to overlook the scenery.
The crucified slave again is watching me, asking me why I'm laughing:

"I' mean, yes it looks really funny. Considering that this helpless man hanging there, a couple of days ago was a dangerous criminal.
But how can you laugh and smile, when you see what the torturers do to him?"

During these crucifixions here I recognized, that it gives me enormous pleasure to talk to the victims. Especially being so close, and literally inhale the drama, is amazing. Since I'm also very interested to receive information about the deeper feelings of the condemned, I reply to the girl on the cross:

"You see that peg he is sitting on? Don't it look like a penis, too? And look at "his" cock, he is having an erection.
That whole body is actually almost dead, but his cock is still pretty active. Check around, everybody here is amused. Watch out, he's looking at us now."

Daniela again is bitching at Cire, while she is pushing herself up for a more comfortable position. Banging her head and pulling wildly on the ropes as she moves up, to finally almost completely lean back over the crossbeam.

Despite his miserable state, Cire is answering from his cross:
"Take a look at yourself, no wonder they kill you when you act like that."

Her sarcastic response:
"Ha, ha. I was thinking that this is a waste. I'd have a good job for your penis, if it would only be possible."

The criminal also bowing his trembling body back, glancing to the sky, and is pulling himself up to stand on his feet. This mixture of pain, humiliation, shame and maybe his helplessness leave the man shaking on the cross.

In front of him his female partner is forced to watch how he was crucified. One of the guards is still keeping her just a few steps away from the already "executed" Cire. I'm noticing that she is not taking her eyes off of him. Little streams of blood are coming out of his nailed wrists, as soon as he is moving. When he sits down again, these little streams are running down his arms, the sides of his ribcage, hips, legs and foot ankles, to merge on that way with the drying blood of the whipmarks and his sweat.

The horrifying, beautiful blend of violence, sex, domination and humiliation is arousing me as I glance at the scenery. The screaming crucified are constantly moving, cramps sometimes twisting the bodies into grotesque positions.

Now I realize it. This was predictable. Slowly but with inexorable force, an orgasm is flooding through my body. I have to support myself with my right at the girls upright, to keep from staggering or falling. Completely ignoring that her bloody, sweaty spine is stroking along my hand and forearm.
Nor do I recognize that she is looking at me very closely, while I pretend to keep my eyes on the crucified man opposite to me. I would like to scream in pleasure, but have to hold it back while my heartrate is going through the roof. Goosebumps all over my body, the nipples erected, what a sensation. Since I can't scream, that orgasm is even boosted. Holy shit.
I'm glad that I'm not naked like the crucified. To be exposed in a situation like that is so unimagineable for me.

The guards now pull out Cires Titulus. They advise him to sit down, while one of them is climbing up the ladder some, to attach the sign.
"CIRE, SCELESTUS" is what I can read. His crimes are written in smaller letters, later on I will take the chance to look closer. The guard on the ladder is giving Cire the chance to read it before he is nailing to the top of the Stipes above his head. Cire himself seems to be searching for something. After looking at the guard and at us, he is screaming at the spectators. This again is creating a strange feeling for me. Is that the feeling of satisfaction?

Tomorrow I will have to crucify people. This anticipation is once more sending shivers of lust down my spine.

Meanwhile, as the waves of the orgasm are ebbing away, I regain control again. No need to support myself any longer on the girls Stipes. I look into Danielas eyes, and wonder if she can tell what happened.

Heavily breathing, she is raising her voice to ask me:

"I don't know if it was smart from you, that you have supported yourself on my upright. Your hand is pretty messy now."

Has she been amused while she was saying that? For a second I thought so.

Nevertheless, she is right. I pull out her loincloth some, to wipe off blood and sweat. Not caring, that the girls private parts are partially exposed now.

A guard is stepping up to me:

"We don't want a riot here, put her loincloth back on when you are done wiping the blood off."

Fixing the loincloth halfhearted, I can see the astonishment in Danielas eyes. Doing so makes me laugh once more, while in front of us the female criminal Andrea is pushed towards the assembled cross on the ground......

View attachment 703370

Melissa has posted this manip a long time ago. It illustrates the fixing of the Titulus so good.
I´ll bet the female spectators will love watching naked men being executed on the cross.

OBSERVATIONS OF A SPECTATOR

.....I like to come to attend the crucifixions and to meet people. Today there is a good girlfriend here. Besides our regular conversation about everyday stuff, we had the chance to see how these wrongdoers get punished.

They started by nailing the two Rebels to their crosses. The woman, Messaline, got raised first with her complete cross. The other two condemned at the site had the chance, to watch what the executioner Dena was doing to her. Messaline got laid down onto her cross on the ground. When she was lifted up she sort of "rose" out of the little crowd of Legionnaires and Guards around her, that helped the executioner to handle her body. As if she'd be searching for something, she kept glancing all over the place from her cross.

The other two condemned, Loxuru and the bitch Lucia, watched as all others did.
Then it was Loxuru's turn. In his case, after he was stripped, he got nailed to the Patibulum on the ground and then was attached to the Stipes, already mounted in the ground.

I was saying to my girlfriend:
"I'm glad that we don't break the law and don't have to face crucifixion. Check these condemned out. Would you want to get stripped in front of all these people?"

Her reply with laughter:
"Well, whatever. They deserve it. These two, Messaline and Loxuru, they are Rebels. Let's see if Loxuru will start to cry, when they nail his feet to the footrest."

Loxuru was still on the ground with his feet, while the Patibulum was already attached. Looking down, he placed his feet on the footrest himself, before they got nailed by Dena. We were all able to see the horror in his eyes as he had to watch screaming how the nail was going in........

View attachment 1111125
Very erotic pic, thanks.

DENA:

The thrill of desaster

I put Marcella's Titulus on the ground, bring the ladder from the rear to the front, to lean that ladder against the left side of Marcella's Patibulum. Being right handed I have to take that under consideration, when I don't want to reach over with my right arm.

I got my Hammer on my tool belt, some nails in the little leather bag that is also attached to it, check the belt once again, to ensure that it will stay where it's at, when I'm going up some steps, to nail the Titulus behind the victims head.

Knowing that the spectators like it, when the Titulus is being attached, I proceed. Still working with bare upper body in the midday heat. All eyes are on me, I'm very concentrated.

There is nothing that people love to watch more, than to see how other people are getting seriously or fataly hurt.

When attending a crucifixion, nobody has to admit that. They can watch, cheer and enjoy how justice is practiced. All the spectators are good people, and the fact that they attend a crucifixion makes them even better.

I grab the Titulus and start to climb up. I got Marcella's attention, and she's got mine....

View attachment 1096647
Awesome and rare, it´s only fair that must suffer on the cross too, back then in reallity it was mostly men being cruixfied.
Yours Uncle Andy of Sweden, that´s why my stelling is so bad. Attach a nice drawing that I love.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-10166131-PH1RQqlsPg.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 129
GORDIAN THE GUARD AND DENA'S ASSISTANT:

Messaline and Marcella have been granted a phallus:

A few steps behind the newly crucified I have the chance to witness, how Messaline and Marcella take advantage of their phalli.

As soon as Hectorius releases Messaline's legs, she immediately looks down to let herself sink onto the phallus. Knowing that the tool will bring relief for her nailed wrists and feet, she doesn't hesitate to insert the phallus into her cunt.

Encouraged by the cheering crowd, she carefully lowers her body and takes the phallus, while unnaturally shrieking. For me it's absolutely interesting to see, that not just the crowd, but also Marcella and Loxuru are watching her very closely as she's doing so.

For Lucia, who is dying with the face to her Patibulum, having Messaline and Loxuru in her back (Messaline and Loxuru are executed opposite to Lucia and Marcella), that is not possible. All she can see is Marcella and part of the crowd when she turns her head to the right, or me between the dead from yesterday, when she looks to the left. For sure, she must be able to hear what's going on.

The young thief Marcella is obviously very ashamed, but checking closely how Messaline is managing to take up her phallus. To this point Marcella has decided to sit on the phallus with her ass cheeks, thus supports her body as good as possible.

The spectators are yelling:
"Hey thief, yes, take a look at that rebel Messaline. She can show you very well how to use the phallus. Go ahead and help yourself."

Marcella leans forward, stands screaming on her nailed feet and looks at the pointing up bronze phallus. Every muscle in her tortured, glistening body is thightened and visible. Then, with her eyes to the sky, heavily breathing and moaning, this time she takes the phallus between her ass cheeks and places it's glans in her anus.

Laughing spectators have some good advice for her again:
"That looks much better now. Don't worry about us. No need to be ashamed, let yourself down and take some pressure off of your nailed wrists and feet."

Marcella is not able to hold herself any longer and starts to go down onto the phallus. Accompanied by her animalistic sounds, the phallus is sliding up her ass. Eyes and mouth wide open, she seems to hold her breath until her shaking body can't sink any further.....
GORDIAN:

Reading facial expressions

.....the laughter is increasing as Messaline and Marcella try to find comfort positions on their, let's say, special seats. Loxuru still has the raw peg to sit on. It seems from the distance, that he has a second penis that's sticking out underneath his balls.

Grunting noises interspersed with screams come from deep in the throats of the crucified. They try to find comfort, try to go for relief, must long for air. Often they watch their bodies, just as the spectators or we torturers watch their bodies.
People out of the crowd are commenting what they see. They give the naked, executed bunch in front of them good advice about what they should, or should not do.

I personally like to watch the expressions on the faces of the people that we have crucified. I try to read from their faces what they feel.

Is it disgust? That's easy.
Astonishment? Also pretty easy to tell and I enjoy it a lot. It happens very often to the crucified. They are confronted with the unexpected.
Horror? Mainly seen when the victims are stripped and we lay them onto the wood.
Arousal? It's often hard to tell by the facial expression. Normally the victims don't communicate that they love to be exposed and watched.
Humiliation? When the victims blush, it's very clear and fun to watch.
Pain? The expression of pain is omnipresent.

Very often, one can tell that the crucified are astonished about what happens to them, and what they must experience in front of their crowd. These experiences are absolutely individual and will be logically the last ones for the victims.

When there is groups of people that are executed, it's interesting that the victims have the urge to watch the others that share their fate.
A lot of times it happens that they scream at each other. Many of the delinquents don't want to be looked at, don't want to be used, not even from the other crucified.
But nobody gives a damn. Then a mix of emotions is flooding them, shakes the bodies of the dying, or even let's them faint.

We torturers normally don't even think about it. The condemned are subject of execution and are not considered being human as romans.

Loxuru still has the raw peg to sit on. It seems from the distance, that he has a second penis that's sticking out underneath his balls.
From a distance, it must be looking big!:devil::facepalm:

I personally like to watch the expressions on the faces of the people that we have crucified. I try to read from their faces what they feel.
One of the executioners stares at us! Our behaviour on the cross seems to fascinate him! As if we are part of a sort of experiment!

When he stares at me, I try to avoid his looks. It seems he tries to 'extract' our feelings out of us. Well, just watch the fruit of your work, struggling on an artificial tree, but I am not going to give away my thoughts! These are the moments I feel humiliated. I watch the same with my companions, when he stares at them. They sometimes shout at him, ordering him to look the other way! But of course, he ignores it -no way of course the shouting of a crucified would be obeyed!? His reacts by a grin on his face! I don't allow him that grin, but even when I look the other way, I can feel he is grinning into my direction anyway.
"I see blush on your face! Ashamed, Loxuru?" he asks once. Blush? It is hard working on a cross, and the effort turns my head and upper chest red! That's it!
Somehow, the moment of feeling humiliated for my nudity, I have abandoned it (largely - it are my companion's occasional demeaning remarks that hurt, towards the crowd, I am already used to it). I don't care if an onlooker approaches me from close, and we have a brief (fatiguing) talk. It feels like I have all my life been here! But in the flood of emotions and pain, the humiliation is in the fact that I will soon be dead, be no more around, and that all the onlookers know it, and come to watch it.

In first, I want to appear like a proud woman : in any case, I want that they could see my hopeless, I want to show to them that I'll rest , till my death , like somebody who was trying to survive, even if I know well the end !
You'll have my body, torturers, you'll not have my mind !

Ooooooh, how it is hurting, unbearable ! Why ? Why ? ........

SistersAlexia&Messa21_03_2.png

In first, I want to appear like a proud woman : in any case, I want that they could see my hopeless, I want to show to them that I'll rest , till my death , like somebody who was trying to survive, even if I know well the end !
You'll have my body, torturers, you'll not have my mind !

Ooooooh, how it is hurting, unbearable ! Why ? Why ? ........

SPECTATORS:
A vendor and his wife walk up to the the crosses, look at Lucia and Marcella first, then turn around to the screaming Messaline and the heavily breathing Loxuru.

The woman speaks to the Rebels:

"No need to complain. That's what it feels like when you challenge the Roman empire. Watch your partner, for him the execution can't be that bad. His cock is well erect, easy to see that he has been treated perfectly."

Loxuru is listening, sitting on his peg, inhaling. The woman keeps going:

"Let me see your Titulus, yes, Loxuru. When there is executions here, we normally come to watch. Quite a few people get crucified at this site, and it's interesting that when the arms are stretched, it's harder for the condemned to breathe. So you might want to stand up to get a good ball of air. It's easy, all you have to do is to pull yourself up with your arms and to push a little with your feet. Don't be scared, the nails are solid and will stay in place."

Laughing she turns to Messaline:

"The Titulus states that this is Messaline, dying here. Now come on. It can't be that bad. All of you, besides the fat bitch there who got tied with ropes, have received seats. You and Marcella do even have a phallus. You seem to understand how you have to use it, when I watch your nipples a little closer. But what I don't understand is why you are hanging here naked in public, right on the side of the main road, where everybody can look at you. Don't get me wrong, we spectators have a good time."

:ole:

sliding down on my own peg chained to my cross. the guards were merciless before crucifying me

Attachments

• gayordeal12.JPG
    gayordeal12.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 180
  • gayordeal9.JPG
    gayordeal9.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 146
  • gayordeal10.JPG
    gayordeal10.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 160
  • gayordeal5.JPG
    gayordeal5.JPG