Go to CruxDreams.com
2 problems

Are the heels removable
I mean there are some great mechanisms for slave girls where they CANNOT remove a specific dress that their owner gifted them ???

What could be the infraction and correction metted out to her if she dare remove them ??
The shoes would be difficult to remove and if she could manage that, she would of course be punished for it. It will become clear later on in the story.

This is very good, Doragon - I love the interplay between Ted and Caroline, it's nice and subtle!
That's my intention.
I shall leave any comments about reading contracts properly to @Barbaria1, who is an expert in such matters. :rolleyes:
I think I might have been influenced by some of that. :D
And you develop this fine tale as you wish to, and I shall watch with interest!

:popcorn:
Popcorn, now there's a compliment!

The Making of a Serving Doll​

A BDC Production

By: Doragon

View attachment 1154742

Preliminary

This story is about a young woman who is turned into a doll to serve beverages in an office environment. As such, it doesn’t seem very spectacular, but she is going to be more than a bondage barmaid. As an experiment she is to be transformed into a revolutionary prototype as a living dispenser of beverages. She had no idea that this was what she signed up for and we follow her objectification as it gradually develops into an astonishing adventure.

Keywords:
BDSM, Body Modification, Deflowering, Dollification, Fetish, Inflation, Mind Control, Pregnant Belly, Public Nudity, Punishment, Lactation, Objectification, Orgasm Control

Chapter 0: Introduction

I work for the Bound Doll Corporation and I train people in becoming furniture. Our customers are not only bondage clubs but also private owners that want to have their houseslave transformed into a table, chair or statue, either for decorative purposes or at parties. I have been quite successful at training girls, I mostly do girls, how to keep still for longer periods of time. I have also become an expert in fitting them with appliances to arouse them, punish them and take away the need for bathroom breaks. However, my medical skills, including my extensive knowledge of human anatomy, as well as my experience as a bondage master, were stretched to the limit with my next assignment.

The Bound Doll Corporation, in short BDC, works with volunteers, at least that is what it says in the folders and the policy statements. In reality there aren’t many who volunteer to become dolls or furniture. And since the demand for such people is high, the corporation often uses people who are deeply in debt or in legal trouble. In exchange for help, these people are contracted for a period of time to work for BDC in the capacity of dolls for rent.

We don’t go as far as to kidnap people. I myself would have drawn the line there, as it is not feasible to train someone to become a doll involuntarily. Unless you tie them down all the time, which doesn’t even require their training. For my work as a handler there has to be at least some level of cooperation. Not that it’s always easy, but there are ways to deal with the difficult ones. In regards to this assignment I was less certain though.
I love the contrast and polarization

At first glance a normal room, books chairs racks furniture decorative items

Then at background there is that medical seat that can used to fully expose and probe a very young girl
And those medical accesories that might be used to torment pets

Chapter 5: Exposed

Caroline felt her mind reeling. Only two weeks ago she had discovered about her financial problems. And then the situation her father was in, preventing him to help her out. The prospect had been very gloomy and instead of working things out with her father, he had refused to talk with her about the issues at hand. Only by talking to one of his lawyers, Miss Grundle, did she find out the extent of his problems. It was Miss Grundle who then suggested talking to the people of BDC as they might offer a way out of this entire mess. And now here she was, standing naked in an office, having lost all her possessions, her connection to her friends and family, her way of life, everything. They had even taken her phone from her!

“Fuck,” she cursed as the gravity of her situation finally sank in. She shivered, resulting in a beep. In anger she clenched her jaws and cursed again, this time with a hiss.

She froze as there were footsteps in the hallway. With wide open eyes she saw a man passing the open door. Luckily he didn’t look into the room, but she felt her cheeks growing even more flushed than before. She sighed deep and tried to stop herself from trembling.

She thought back about the first interview she had with the people of BDC. Had there been any hint about what they were going to do to her? In retrospect, there had been lots. Like the questionnaire with questions like ‘was she allergic to latex?’, ‘was she a virgin?’ and ‘if she masturbated a lot?’. But how was she to know what this all meant? Besides, it had been a woman doing the interviews, in a very decent manner. Not some sex-crazed guy that kept staring at her boobs. Now that would have been a strong signal to get out of there.

More footsteps. A woman came by in the hallway and she looked into the room. Upon seeing Caroline standing there, she smiled and waved at her. Caroline blushed all the way down to her chest and almost made the mistake to wave back. She stopped her arm from going up, but her arm had initially jerked a bit and it was enough to cause another beeping sound.

Caroline began to feel really frustrated. It was so hard to stay completely immobile. And this device was really way too sensitive. She tried to calm herself again. What was the worst that could happen? She could be spanked, so what? She had been spanked lots of times when she was young. But this time a stranger would do it. And she would be naked. She was naked! Grrr, this was infuriating.

“Excuse me, do you know where Ted is?” The man in the doorway was suddenly there, she had not heard his footsteps.

“Errr, no, sorry,” she said softly and automatically she also shook her head a little, making the device beep again. The man smiled but it was not certain if he had heard the device or knew what was going on. Instead he looked her over, letting his eyes wander from her face to her chest, then down her stomach to her crotch and hips, only to go back up to her breasts again.

“Sorry to bother you,” he smiled. “You have a really nice body. Thank you for showing it to me.” He smiled and waved before walking on. This time she didn’t wave back at all, but now she was blushing like a tomato. She also felt her body tingle. Why was there such an electrifying sensation in her body? She was surprised and confused as she clearly sensed how her nipples had grown hard and her crotch was feeling all tingling inside. She involuntarily squeezed her muscles down there and groaned as she felt this was a bad idea. Better to ignore the sensations and hope they’d go away.

Several more people came by. Apparently it was a busy hallway. Men and women, some ignoring her, others waving at her. One man passed the door, stepped back and looked at her without any shame, before smiling at her and moving on. She almost stopped breathing in shame. A man and a woman met in the hallway, right in front of the door, and started to have a little conversation. It had nothing to do with Caroline and they only glanced at her on occasion while chatting on. Apparently it was not unusual to have a naked woman in an office in this corporation.

Caroline slowly started to get used to being there and being seen by many strangers. She sighed with relief when the strong sensations dissipated. If they didn’t make much of it, why should she, she thought at some point. But she kept blushing and feeling very uncomfortable. A couple of times she moved without even noticing. The longer she stood still, the more her body was moving on its own. A few more beeps told her the counter was going up and that turned her thoughts back to the impending spanking. Which was not something she really wanted to think about.

A dude with a trolley showed up. He took a bundle of envelops and came into the office. He looked young, maybe her age. Which somehow made this harder. He smiled when he saw her, walked around her and put the mail on the desk. Caroline could hear the papers being dropped. But the guy didn’t reappear in front of her. Instead she could sense him right behind her.

“You have a very nice bum,” said the voice close to her ear. She yelped and was so startled, she shook, making the device beep again.

“Please, she said with a trembling voice, “I am not supposed to move.”

“Ah yes, of course,” said the guy who now did reappear in front of her, holding a folder that he was supposed to take away with him. He looked down at her breasts and even at her crotch.

“I am Mark,” he said with a big smile, “I am from mail delivery, so you might see me coming around from time to time. What’s your name?”

“I am Caroline,” she said while blushing like a tomato once again. She only tried to move her eyes to look back at him, but the urge to cover herself or slap him in the face was tremendous.

“Now can you please leave,” she added, “Can’t you see I am naked?”

“Ah yes, now that you mention it,” he smiled, “I knew there was something, but I could not put my finger on it.” And while he said that, he moved his finger close to her right nipple, causing her to groan.

Ch05.jpg

“Get it? Put my finger on it?” he chuckled.

“Please don’t touch me,” she groaned and the device beeped again since she had a really hard time to keep still.

“Don’t worry,” he smiled, pulling his hand back. “I won’t touch you right now. But someday I will put my finger on it and you’ll love it.” With a big grin he bowed to her and walked away, taking the trolley with him. Caroline felt like she would die of shame and if the ground could swallow her up, she would have wished so. How embarrassing to meet someone for the first time and be fully naked. Under normal circumstances she might have liked him, she thought. Now he was just a prick and she felt angry. Couldn’t he have been more considerate with her situation? Who did he think he was? And why was she spending so much time thinking about him?

Last edited by a moderator:

Caroline felt her mind reeling. Only two weeks ago she had discovered about her financial problems. And then the situation her father was in, preventing him to help her out. The prospect had been very gloomy and instead of working things out with her father, he had refused to talk with her about the issues at hand. Only by talking to one of his lawyers, Miss Grundle, did she find out the extent of his problems. It was Miss Grundle who then suggested talking to the people of BDC as they might offer a way out of this entire mess. And now here she was, standing naked in an office, having lost all her possessions, her connection to her friends and family, her way of life, everything. They had even taken her phone from her!

“Fuck,” she cursed as the gravity of her situation finally sank in. She shivered, resulting in a beep. In anger she clenched her jaws and cursed again, this time with a hiss.

She froze as there were footsteps in the hallway. With wide open eyes she saw a man passing the open door. Luckily he didn’t look into the room, but she felt her cheeks growing even more flushed than before. She sighed deep and tried to stop herself from trembling.

She thought back about the first interview she had with the people of BDC. Had there been any hint about what they were going to do to her? In retrospect, there had been lots. Like the questionnaire with questions like ‘was she allergic to latex?’, ‘was she a virgin?’ and ‘if she masturbated a lot?’. But how was she to know what this all meant? Besides, it had been a woman doing the interviews, in a very decent manner. Not some sex-crazed guy that kept staring at her boobs. Now that would have been a strong signal to get out of there.

More footsteps. A woman came by in the hallway and she looked into the room. Upon seeing Caroline standing there, she smiled and waved at her. Caroline blushed all the way down to her chest and almost made the mistake to wave back. She stopped her arm from going up, but her arm had initially jerked a bit and it was enough to cause another beeping sound.

Caroline began to feel really frustrated. It was so hard to stay completely immobile. And this device was really way too sensitive. She tried to calm herself again. What was the worst that could happen? She could be spanked, so what? She had been spanked lots of times when she was young. But this time a stranger would do it. And she would be naked. She was naked! Grrr, this was infuriating.

“Excuse me, do you know where Ted is?” The man in the doorway was suddenly there, she had not heard his footsteps.

“Errr, no, sorry,” she said softly and automatically she also shook her head a little, making the device beep again. The man smiled but it was not certain if he had heard the device or knew what was going on. Instead he looked her over, letting his eyes wander from her face to her chest, then down her stomach to her crotch and hips, only to go back up to her breasts again.

“Sorry to bother you,” he smiled. “You have a really nice body. Thank you for showing it to me.” He smiled and waved before walking on. This time she didn’t wave back at all, but now she was blushing like a tomato. She also felt her body tingle. Why was there such an electrifying sensation in her body? She was surprised and confused as she clearly sensed how her nipples had grown hard and her crotch was feeling all tingling inside. She involuntarily squeezed her muscles down there and groaned as she felt this was a bad idea. Better to ignore the sensations and hope they’d go away.

Several more people came by. Apparently it was a busy hallway. Men and women, some ignoring her, others waving at her. One man passed the door, stepped back and looked at her without any shame, before smiling at her and moving on. She almost stopped breathing in shame. A man and a woman met in the hallway, right in front of the door, and started to have a little conversation. It had nothing to do with Caroline and they only glanced at her on occasion while chatting on. Apparently it was not unusual to have a naked woman in an office in this corporation.

Caroline slowly started to get used to being there and being seen by many strangers. She sighed with relief when the strong sensations dissipated. If they didn’t make much of it, why should she, she thought at some point. But she kept blushing and feeling very uncomfortable. A couple of times she moved without even noticing. The longer she stood still, the more her body was moving on its own. A few more beeps told her the counter was going up and that turned her thoughts back to the impending spanking. Which was not something she really wanted to think about.

A dude with a trolley showed up. He took a bundle of envelops and came into the office. He looked young, maybe her age. Which somehow made this harder. He smiled when he saw her, walked around her and put the mail on the desk. Caroline could hear the papers being dropped. But the guy didn’t reappear in front of her. Instead she could sense him right behind her.

“You have a very nice bum,” said the voice close to her ear. She yelped and was so startled, she shook, making the device beep again.

“Ah yes, of course,” said the guy who now did reappear in front of her, holding a folder that he was supposed to take away with him. He looked down at her breasts and even at her crotch.

“I am Mark,” he said with a big smile, “I am from mail delivery, so you might see me coming around from time to time. What’s your name?”

“I am Caroline,” she said while blushing like a tomato once again. She only tried to move her eyes to look back at him, but the urge to cover herself or slap him in the face was tremendous.

“Ah yes, now that you mention it,” he smiled, “I knew there was something, but I could not put my finger on it.” And while he said that, he moved his finger close to her right nipple, causing her to groan.

View attachment 1155218

“Please don’t touch me,” she groaned and the device beeped again since she had a really hard time to keep still.

“Don’t worry,” he smiled, pulling his hand back. “I won’t touch you right now. But someday I will put my finger on it and you’ll love it.” With a big grin he bowed to her and walked away, taking the trolley with him. Caroline felt like she would die of shame and if the ground could swallow her up, she would have wished so. How embarrassing to meet someone for the first time and be fully naked. Under normal circumstances she might have liked him, she thought. Now he was just a prick and she felt angry. Couldn’t he have been more considerate with her situation? Who did he think he was? And why was she spending so much time thinking about him?
Best ornament and jewellery for a girl is shame and modesty

View attachment 1155218

Not only is it an excellent story, @Doragon, but that is a very fine render! :clapping:

Chapter 6: The Spanking

When I got back to my office, I found Caroline precisely where I left her, but she was trembling visibly and there were tears in her eyes. I had been away for 45 minutes, which was quite a long time for her to be standing still for a first time. But I had wanted to see how resilient she was.

“How did it go?” I asked.

“Terrible,” she exclaimed. “Please, can I move now?” she added with a whimper.

“Let me see this first,” I said, while stepping close to her to inspect the device around her neck.

“I really tried,” she said with a little sob, “but people kept looking at me and one guy even came in and threatened to touch me.”

“And how did that make you feel?” I asked.

“Horrible, I could not move away or do anything about it.”

“Did you move?”

“No, I mean, as little as possible. But the damned thing kept beeping from time to time.”

“Did you count how many times?”

“Yes, well at first, but I lost count. How bad is it? I didn’t make it, right?”

I took the device from her neck after switching it’s measuring function off. The counter said 17, which was pretty good for a first time.

“No, you didn’t make it,” I replied to her, “but it is pretty good for a newbie.”

She sighed as I gave her permission to move and she stretched herself with a deep sigh. Then she turned her waist and bend over, groaning as she felt stiff and sore.

“Amazing, right? How tiresome it is to do absolutely nothing.”

She nodded in response.

“I feel like I had a workout,” she said while walking around a bit to relax her feet.

“Imagine how it must feel after three hours,” I said.

“What? That long?”

“Yep and with no more than 10 violations.” She shook her head and looked baffled. No doubt still worrying what she had gotten herself into.

I took one of the chairs and placed it in front of the large mirror, which was also close to the still open door. I sat down and waved at her to come over. She hesitated and looked at the door.

“It’s alright,” I said, “Come here. Your punishment will be mild.”

Caroline sighed and blushed as she came over to me and lied down across my lap. I helped her adjust her position and by lowering my left leg a little, she leaned forward and her buttocks stuck up. I put my right hand on her butt.

“I want you to count out loud,” I said, “You get 17 slaps on your butt.” She nodded and used her arms to adjust the way her upper body was leaning on my legs.

“You also have to look in the mirror,” I instructed her. I knew that would likely embarrass her even more but she needed to see for herself how this was going to affect her. She looked at herself already, a face that looked quite flushed.

“Ready?” I gently stroked her behind. She was breathing heavily.

“Y…yes,” she said softly. I raised my hand and slapped her buttocks hard. She grunted and shook.

“O…One,” she said through gritted teeth. I slapped again, hard and careful to hit both buttocks at the same time, with the palm of my hand striking against her crack. She gave an even louder grunt.

“T..two,” she panted. She let her head hang down but I told her to look at herself. My next strike was on her left buttock, flat hand, making her flesh tremble.

“Thre….ee” she groaned. Then I hit her right cheek, equally flat and hard.

“Fffuck… four,” she grunted.

“You only have to count, no commenting,” I said while I gently caressed her buttocks. Her flesh already felt warm to the touch and I noticed red marks on her skin. Again I raised my hand and hit her on both cheeks again.

Ch06.jpg

“Five… aahh,” she squeaked. Once more I hit her hard over her crack, but a little lower this time. I hit so hard, my hand flattened her bulging buttocks and I felt the palm of my hand actually hitting her slit. And I grinned as it felt wet there.

“Six… gods…” she groaned.

>Slap<

“Seven… ah”

>Slap<

“Nnng… eight…”

The girl was trembling and her breathing was erratic. I noticed how she had raised one hand and had put her index finger in her mouth to bite on the knuckle. I could feel her stomach twitching against my leg. Again I hit her bottom, making sure to stimulate her sex as well, and this time she forgot to count. And the next strike was also unreplied except by grunting.

“Don’t forget to count,” I said while striking her again.

“Aahh,” she exclaimed, “wait… ung… where was I …. ten?”

“No, eight,” I replied with a smile.

“Eight,” she groaned.

>Slap<

“Niiinnne”

>Slap<

“Ten!... Unggg…”

“Do you want me to pause?” I asked.

“Yes please,” she stammered, but she grunted again, shivers clearly running down her spine.

“No wait… ah… continue please,” she whispered. I grinned and slapped again, harder than before.

“AAAH…. El…even…” she shuddered. My hand was clearly wet from the impact on her slit and I felt she was close to having an orgasm. I rubbed her cheeks gently, causing her to squeal. Then I hit her hard again, full over her slit.

“Nngggg… twelve,” she whimpered. Her butt was bright red by this time and her slit was dripping wet. When I looked I even saw her inner thighs glistening.

“I think you had enough,” I said, resting my hand on her glowing buttocks.

“No!” she exclaimed, clearly feeling herself on the brink of an orgasm that needed to be released.

“Are you sure?” I asked. She grunted and shook her head. Then she whimpered. She was having second thoughts about coming of course. I spanked her buttocks hard, four times in a row and she cried out, her body shaking. But she had not come yet. I spanked her again, and another time. She didn’t count anymore, just squealed and whimpered. Then I suddenly pushed my hand against her slit, feeling the wet moisture there and she slickness of her vulva against my hand. She gasped out loud and I pressed my fingers between her lips, dipping into the tight opening. I sensed the constriction there, blocking my entrance, indicating she was indeed a virgin, like she had told us. Satisfied with that confirmation I moved my finger against her clitoris and she exploded in convulsions and loud cries. I had to use my other hand on her lower back to keep her in place and keep her from falling down my lap.

“Hey Ted,” said a voice at the door, “Mind if I interrupt for a moment?”

“Not at all, Frank,” I said, “Come on in.” I kept my hand on Caroline’s slit, while she was gasping. I could feel how she froze on my lap, as she realized there was another man seeing her in this position and situation. I winked at Frank who smiled back at me, while giving a thumbs up as he saw the girl stretched out over my lap with her red buttocks glowing from having been spanked.

“I don’t know if you read that mail about the meeting tomorrow, but I wondered, I can’t make it. Can you cover for me?”

“Sure,” I said, “If you cover for me the next time.” He chuckled as it was a joke. He could not cover for me as he was not a handler. While I could take over for him as he was working for acquisition, which was something I had done as well in the past.

“I’ll think of something to repay you,” he smiled.

“Nah, it’s alright,” I said, still having my hand and fingers pressed tightly against Caroline’s slit. She was panting and trembling, but kept as silent as possible.

“Great, thanks!” he said. “And nice to meet you, miss!” he added with a chuckle. Caroline gave a low grunt.

“Oh my God,” panted Caroline as I finally released her and helped her slide off my lap. “What…? How…?” she panted.

“I assume this was your first time?” I asked. “Coming I mean. I know you have been spanked before.”

She frowned. “How do you know that?”

“Because of the ease with which you lied down over my lap. It was clear to me this has been done to you before.” She nodded while still on her knees next to me. Her face looked very flushed and she touched her forehead and wiped sweat from her brow.

“Well, maybe I have, and maybe I haven't.” she said. "It's for me to know and you to wonder!"

“Did you come too?”

“I refer you to my previous answer!”

“But it did give you tingling sensations, at least, right?”

“You ask far too many questions!”

“I think,” I stated, with raised eyebrows, "you have earned an extra slap!" She nodded, frowned, but rearranged herself over my knee readily enough.

As the echoes from her extra slap died away, I laughed. "You seemed keen enough on a second helping!"

“Is that wrong?”

“I don’t know. What do you think?”

“I think…. I liked this,” she replied with a heavy blush. “And… maybe I always have.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 7: Examination

“Does that surprise you?” I asked while I helped her off my lap again. She stood next to me, her legs visibly shaking.

“I never knew,” she replied. “Well, I knew it did something to me. But I never had an orgasm from being spanked before. What does this mean?”

“It means that I have to think about other ways to punish you,” I chuckled. “And rewards have become quite interesting.” I also stood up and put a hand on her bum, which felt warm and looked glowing red.

“I am not into spanking or such things,” she quickly replied while pulling away from my hand. “And this was quite enough.”

“That’s not up to you,” I explained. “Besides, punishments come in many ways. As do rewards. It’s all part of the training.”

I walked around the glass wall to the examination chair.

“Come over here,” I said and I tapped with my hand on the flat surface. “Sit down.”

She dragged her feet, clearly feeling uneasy with the examination chair. Or most likely with the whole section of my office that had a clear medical feel to it. But finally she came over and hopped on the table, wincing a bit as her butt was really sensitive.

“What are you going to do?” she asked, clearly a little nervous.

“Well, first I am going to examine you,” I explained. She sat there quietly while I took her blood pressure, checked her glands and also checked her spine to see if she had any deformities. She seemed in excellent health and I told her so.

Next I wanted to examine her breasts. She protested a little, but I explained that this was not intended as erotic.

Ch07.jpg

“See me as your doctor,” I said, which in fact I was at this point. She sighed and raised her right arm as I instructed. She went through a whole series of facial expressions while I kneaded and prodded her breast tissue.

“Does this feel uncomfortable?” I asked while I changed to her left breast.

“A little,” she nodded.

“And this?” I asked while I flicked and pinched her nipples. She gasped and gave me a clear impression of how sensitive her nipples were.

“That sensitive, huh?” I said. “Have you ever had an orgasm by just massaging your nipples?” She blushed and nodded in affirmation.

“It’s like….,” she stammered, “There’s a connection…. from my nipples straight down there… erm… to my clitoris.”

I nodded and told her it was like that for some women.

“The lucky ones,” I added. “It’s really fortunate to have such sensitive nipples.” At this moment the girl might disagree with me though, as she clearly frowned. I let go of her breasts and she sighed with relief.

“Am I healthy, doctor?” she asked.

“Healthy as a horse,” I said with a chuckle. “Which means we can move on with your training as intended.” Which was again met with a frown from her.

Chapter 6: The Spanking

When I got back to my office, I found Caroline precisely where I left her, but she was trembling visibly and there were tears in her eyes. I had been away for 45 minutes, which was quite a long time for her to be standing still for a first time. But I had wanted to see how resilient she was.

“How did it go?” I asked.

“Terrible,” she exclaimed. “Please, can I move now?” she added with a whimper.

“Let me see this first,” I said, while stepping close to her to inspect the device around her neck.

“I really tried,” she said with a little sob, “but people kept looking at me and one guy even came in and threatened to touch me.”

“And how did that make you feel?” I asked.

“Horrible, I could not move away or do anything about it.”

“Did you move?”

“No, I mean, as little as possible. But the damned thing kept beeping from time to time.”

“Did you count how many times?”

“Yes, well at first, but I lost count. How bad is it? I didn’t make it, right?”

I took the device from her neck after switching it’s measuring function off. The counter said 17, which was pretty good for a first time.

“No, you didn’t make it,” I replied to her, “but it is pretty good for a newbie.”

She sighed as I gave her permission to move and she stretched herself with a deep sigh. Then she turned her waist and bend over, groaning as she felt stiff and sore.

“Amazing, right? How tiresome it is to do absolutely nothing.”

She nodded in response.

“I feel like I had a workout,” she said while walking around a bit to relax her feet.

“Imagine how it must feel after three hours,” I said.

“What? That long?”

“Yep and with no more than 10 violations.” She shook her head and looked baffled. No doubt still worrying what she had gotten herself into.

I took one of the chairs and placed it in front of the large mirror, which was also close to the still open door. I sat down and waved at her to come over. She hesitated and looked at the door.

“It’s alright,” I said, “Come here. Your punishment will be mild.”

Caroline sighed and blushed as she came over to me and lied down across my lap. I helped her adjust her position and by lowering my left leg a little, she leaned forward and her buttocks stuck up. I put my right hand on her butt.

“I want you to count out loud,” I said, “You get 17 slaps on your butt.” She nodded and used her arms to adjust the way her upper body was leaning on my legs.

“You also have to look in the mirror,” I instructed her. I knew that would likely embarrass her even more but she needed to see for herself how this was going to affect her. She looked at herself already, a face that looked quite flushed.

“Ready?” I gently stroked her behind. She was breathing heavily.

“Y…yes,” she said softly. I raised my hand and slapped her buttocks hard. She grunted and shook.

“O…One,” she said through gritted teeth. I slapped again, hard and careful to hit both buttocks at the same time, with the palm of my hand striking against her crack. She gave an even louder grunt.

“T..two,” she panted. She let her head hang down but I told her to look at herself. My next strike was on her left buttock, flat hand, making her flesh tremble.

“Thre….ee” she groaned. Then I hit her right cheek, equally flat and hard.

“Fffuck… four,” she grunted.

“You only have to count, no commenting,” I said while I gently caressed her buttocks. Her flesh already felt warm to the touch and I noticed red marks on her skin. Again I raised my hand and hit her on both cheeks again.

View attachment 1155515

“Five… aahh,” she squeaked. Once more I hit her hard over her crack, but a little lower this time. I hit so hard, my hand flattened her bulging buttocks and I felt the palm of my hand actually hitting her slit. And I grinned as it felt wet there.

“Six… gods…” she groaned.

>Slap<

“Seven… ah”

>Slap<

“Nnng… eight…”

The girl was trembling and her breathing was erratic. I noticed how she had raised one hand and had put her index finger in her mouth to bite on the knuckle. I could feel her stomach twitching against my leg. Again I hit her bottom, making sure to stimulate her sex as well, and this time she forgot to count. And the next strike was also unreplied except by grunting.

“Don’t forget to count,” I said while striking her again.

“Aahh,” she exclaimed, “wait… ung… where was I …. ten?”

“No, eight,” I replied with a smile.

“Eight,” she groaned.

>Slap<

“Niiinnne”

>Slap<

“Ten!... Unggg…”

“Do you want me to pause?” I asked.

“Yes please,” she stammered, but she grunted again, shivers clearly running down her spine.

“No wait… ah… continue please,” she whispered. I grinned and slapped again, harder than before.

“AAAH…. El…even…” she shuddered. My hand was clearly wet from the impact on her slit and I felt she was close to having an orgasm. I rubbed her cheeks gently, causing her to squeal. Then I hit her hard again, full over her slit.

“Nngggg… twelve,” she whimpered. Her butt was bright red by this time and her slit was dripping wet. When I looked I even saw her inner thighs glistening.

“I think you had enough,” I said, resting my hand on her glowing buttocks.

“No!” she exclaimed, clearly feeling herself on the brink of an orgasm that needed to be released.

“Are you sure?” I asked. She grunted and shook her head. Then she whimpered. She was having second thoughts about coming of course. I spanked her buttocks hard, four times in a row and she cried out, her body shaking. But she had not come yet. I spanked her again, and another time. She didn’t count anymore, just squealed and whimpered. Then I suddenly pushed my hand against her slit, feeling the wet moisture there and she slickness of her vulva against my hand. She gasped out loud and I pressed my fingers between her lips, dipping into the tight opening. I sensed the constriction there, blocking my entrance, indicating she was indeed a virgin, like she had told us. Satisfied with that confirmation I moved my finger against her clitoris and she exploded in convulsions and loud cries. I had to use my other hand on her lower back to keep her in place and keep her from falling down my lap.

“Hey Ted,” said a voice at the door, “Mind if I interrupt for a moment?”

“Not at all, Frank,” I said, “Come on in.” I kept my hand on Caroline’s slit, while she was gasping. I could feel how she froze on my lap, as she realized there was another man seeing her in this position and situation. I winked at Frank who smiled back at me, while giving a thumbs up as he saw the girl stretched out over my lap with her red buttocks glowing from having been spanked.

“I don’t know if you read that mail about the meeting tomorrow, but I wondered, I can’t make it. Can you cover for me?”

“Sure,” I said, “If you cover for me the next time.” He chuckled as it was a joke. He could not cover for me as he was not a handler. While I could take over for him as he was working for acquisition, which was something I had done as well in the past.

“I’ll think of something to repay you,” he smiled.

“Nah, it’s alright,” I said, still having my hand and fingers pressed tightly against Caroline’s slit. She was panting and trembling, but kept as silent as possible.

“Great, thanks!” he said. “And nice to meet you, miss!” he added with a chuckle. Caroline gave a low grunt.

“Oh my God,” panted Caroline as I finally released her and helped her slide off my lap. “What…? How…?” she panted.

“I assume this was your first time?” I asked. “Coming I mean. I know you have been spanked before.”

She frowned. “How do you know that?”

“Because of the ease with which you lied down over my lap. It was clear to me this has been done to you before.” She nodded while still on her knees next to me. Her face looked very flushed and she touched her forehead and wiped sweat from her brow.

“Well, maybe I have, and maybe I haven't.” she said. "It's for me to know and you to wonder!"

“Did you come too?”

“I refer you to my previous answer!”

“But it did give you tingling sensations, at least, right?”

“You ask far too many questions!”

“I think,” I stated, with raised eyebrows, "you have earned an extra slap!" She nodded, frowned, but rearranged herself over my knee readily enough.

As the echoes from her extra slap died away, I laughed. "You seemed keen enough on a second helping!"

“Is that wrong?”

“I don’t know. What do you think?”

“I think…. I liked this,” she replied with a heavy blush. “And… maybe I always have.”
Stunning and beautifull

Raw power in that scene @Doragon
Women respond positively to such raw power

“Not at all, Frank,” I said, “Come on in.” I kept my hand on Caroline’s slit, while she was gasping. I could feel how she froze on my lap, as she realized there was another man seeing her in this position and situation.

Back
Top Bottom