Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 8: Getting her Bearings

“Alright, we’re done here for now,” I finished, “It’s time to show you to the dormitory, get you a place to stay and show you around.” I went to the door and gestured at her to come along.

“Wait,” she said as she got up from the examination table. “I am still naked.”

“Ah yes, of course,” I replied, “We’ll also go looking for an outfit. We have a department for that.”

Since the door was still open, I moved to the side to let her pass. She clearly hesitated. Being naked in the office had already been quite a challenge. With the door open had been torture. And now she also had to walk through the office building naked?

“Come on, what are you waiting for?” I asked, “It’s not like we never see naked people in this building. Trust me, nobody is going to touch you or anything.”

She blushed and put her arms around herself to cover her breasts but I told her to let go of that.

“Just act normal, walk like you would if you had clothes on.”

She blushed even more as she let her arms down again and after a quick check left and right, she stepped into a now empty hallway. I moved to her side and started walking.

Of course we soon bumped into other people as it was a busy office. Caroline clearly wanted to cover herself but I put my hand on her arm to refrain her from doing so. I greeted the people we met and they greeted us back. Of course they looked at Caroline openly, but with a smile. The girl seemed to relax a little after a couple of encounters, but she kept blushing like a tomato. It didn’t help of course that almost everybody we met, men and women alike, were taller than she was and fully dressed.

We passed the cafeteria and I took her inside, asking her what she would like to have. It was quite busy there, as people were having lunch. Caroline had a hard time dealing with being in a public place like this. She noticed some other women that were sparsely clothed, though not fully naked as she was. Surprisingly nobody seemed to care much. Still she sat very quiet and somewhat hunched while we ate a couple of sandwiches and drank some coffee. Especially since several people who walked by stopped to talk with me, asking me to introduce them to the new girl.

Ch08.jpg

“This is Caroline,” I said when Jim asked me who the new beauty was.

“I am Jim,” he smiled while offering her a handshake. She took his hand in the most shy manner, muttering a ‘pleased to meet you’ in return. He then held her hand and asked her how she liked it here, all the time letting his eyes wander over her body, especially her breasts.

“It’s alright,” she responded with a small voice, feeing very uneasy under his attention.

“Stop teasing her, Jim,” I said after a little while.

“Of course,” smiled Jim, letting go of her hand. “What’s her designation?”

“She doesn’t have a designation yet,” I responded, “This is her first day.”

“Ah bummer,” he smiled with his eyes on her tits. “I would have loved touching her.”

“In time you probably can,” I replied, causing Caroline to utter a groan and a glance at me with an angry look on her face. But Jim then leaned over to the girl and she pulled back a little.

“You are quite pleasing to the eyes and I look forward to meeting you again soon.” He smiled, got up and left.

“What’s a designation?” asked Caroline with an angry expression on her face. “And I do not like that man touching me.”

“A designation is a code,” I replied, “And depending on your designation number you can be looked at, touched or…” I left out the last options. But I added that there were twelve ranks.

“Which rank will I get?” she asked with a flushed face.

“Depending on your progression,” I replied, “But you can assume that Jim will be allowed to touch you soon.” Caroline was not happy with this.

Moments later one of my female colleagues entered the cafeteria with her trainee. Caroline spotted him right away and gazed at him with eyes as wide as saucers. He was fully covered in a black latex body suit. As they passed, Lily greeted us friendly and she made the man bow for us. They then moved on to a table nearby and as Lily sat down, the man knelt down on the floor.

“Did you see that?” whispered Caroline. “Oh my God, how can he breath?”

“He can breathe,” I replied without looking.

“Is he doing that out of his own free will?”

“Yes, just like you are sitting here naked out of your own free will.” She looked at me for a moment and frowned.

“It’s not the same,” she tried to counter. Then she noticed a waitress coming by, also in a full body suit, and she followed her with her eyes, seeing her place a bowl down for the gimp. Lily put a straw into the mask of the gimp, so he could lean over and drink from the bowl. Caroline shook her head in amazement and felt quite shocked.

“Trust me,” I said while putting a hand on her arm. “He is doing fine. I bet he has a raging erection.”

She looked up at me with big eyes.

“Are you wet?” I asked, making her look even more shocked. She shook her head, blushing deep red. But as I kept looking at her, she sighed and finally nodded.

After a couple more encounters, we got up and left. Lots of people greeted me on the way out and many, both men and women, looked at Caroline as we left.

“That wasn’t so bad, right?” I asked as we moved down the hallway.

“What do you mean, not bad? It was horrible,” she exclaimed, while rubbing her hand between her legs to wipe off some of the juice that was running down her inner thigh. “Those people were staring at me as if they wanted to fuck me.”

“They probably would not mind doing that,” I replied, “And by the looks of it, you might like it as well.”

She scoffed in reply and had an annoyed expression on her face, but she said nothing.

“Alright, we’re done here for now,” I finished, “It’s time to show you to the dormitory, get you a place to stay and show you around.” I went to the door and gestured at her to come along.

“Ah yes, of course,” I replied, “We’ll also go looking for an outfit. We have a department for that.”

Since the door was still open, I moved to the side to let her pass. She clearly hesitated. Being naked in the office had already been quite a challenge. With the door open had been torture. And now she also had to walk through the office building naked?

“Come on, what are you waiting for?” I asked, “It’s not like we never see naked people in this building. Trust me, nobody is going to touch you or anything.”

She blushed and put her arms around herself to cover her breasts but I told her to let go of that.

She blushed even more as she let her arms down again and after a quick check left and right, she stepped into a now empty hallway. I moved to her side and started walking.

Of course we soon bumped into other people as it was a busy office. Caroline clearly wanted to cover herself but I put my hand on her arm to refrain her from doing so. I greeted the people we met and they greeted us back. Of course they looked at Caroline openly, but with a smile. The girl seemed to relax a little after a couple of encounters, but she kept blushing like a tomato. It didn’t help of course that almost everybody we met, men and women alike, were taller than she was and fully dressed.

We passed the cafeteria and I took her inside, asking her what she would like to have. It was quite busy there, as people were having lunch. Caroline had a hard time dealing with being in a public place like this. She noticed some other women that were sparsely clothed, though not fully naked as she was. Surprisingly nobody seemed to care much. Still she sat very quiet and somewhat hunched while we ate a couple of sandwiches and drank some coffee. Especially since several people who walked by stopped to talk with me, asking me to introduce them to the new girl.

View attachment 1156665

“I am Jim,” he smiled while offering her a handshake. She took his hand in the most shy manner, muttering a ‘pleased to meet you’ in return. He then held her hand and asked her how she liked it here, all the time letting his eyes wander over her body, especially her breasts.

“It’s alright,” she responded with a small voice, feeing very uneasy under his attention.

“Ah bummer,” he smiled with his eyes on her tits. “I would have loved touching her.”

“In time you probably can,” I replied, causing Caroline to utter a groan and a glance at me with an angry look on her face. But Jim then leaned over to the girl and she pulled back a little.

“You are quite pleasing to the eyes and I look forward to meeting you again soon.” He smiled, got up and left.

“What’s a designation?” asked Caroline with an angry expression on her face. “And I do not like that man touching me.”

“A designation is a code,” I replied, “And depending on your designation number you can be looked at, touched or…” I left out the last options. But I added that there were twelve ranks.

“Depending on your progression,” I replied, “But you can assume that Jim will be allowed to touch you soon.” Caroline was not happy with this.

Moments later one of my female colleagues entered the cafeteria with her trainee. Caroline spotted him right away and gazed at him with eyes as wide as saucers. He was fully covered in a black latex body suit. As they passed, Lily greeted us friendly and she made the man bow for us. They then moved on to a table nearby and as Lily sat down, the man knelt down on the floor.

“Yes, just like you are sitting here naked out of your own free will.” She looked at me for a moment and frowned.

“It’s not the same,” she tried to counter. Then she noticed a waitress coming by, also in a full body suit, and she followed her with her eyes, seeing her place a bowl down for the gimp. Lily put a straw into the mask of the gimp, so he could lean over and drink from the bowl. Caroline shook her head in amazement and felt quite shocked.

“Trust me,” I said while putting a hand on her arm. “He is doing fine. I bet he has a raging erection.”

“Are you wet?” I asked, making her look even more shocked. She shook her head, blushing deep red. But as I kept looking at her, she sighed and finally nodded.

After a couple more encounters, we got up and left. Lots of people greeted me on the way out and many, both men and women, looked at Caroline as we left.

“What do you mean, not bad? It was horrible,” she exclaimed, while rubbing her hand between her legs to wipe off some of the juice that was running down her inner thigh. “Those people were staring at me as if they wanted to fuck me.”

“They probably would not mind doing that,” I replied, “And by the looks of it, you might like it as well.”

She scoffed in reply and had an annoyed expression on her face, but she said nothing.

" but she kept blushing like a tomato "

ha

View attachment 1156665

I hope the doll gets toilet training

that is she not allowed to toilet unless given permission

View attachment 1156665

Does the Doll have a name

No not her old "name"

I mean a proper Name given by her owner or master

It could be based off any her features, characteristics, her behaviour, what she likes or hates, her organs or body parts, type of attitude, her training etc . . . . . . . . . . .

Chapter 9: Finally ‘Clothes’

Much to Caroline’s annoyance, the office for clothing was near the cafeteria and they had passed it on the way there. Which meant she could have been clothed before they went to the cafeteria for lunch. She told me and I shrugged, saying it didn’t matter than much. And soon she understood why, because the wearables she received were not exactly covering her body very well.

“Do I have to wear this?” she asked when she received the items from Charlotte, one of my colleagues responsible for outfitting out dolls. On the counter were some very high heeled ankle boots, a pair of fishnet stocking and a body piece that consisted mostly of leather straps.

“I need to adjust all the straps to make it precisely fit,” said Charlotte. Caroline muttered something and blushed heavily while she put on the stockings and shoes first. She said she knew how to walk on high heels, saying she had several pumps in her own wardrobe, but seeing how wobbly she stood on the heels, made me suspect she had never worn anything this high before.

“This barely covers me,” protested Caroline when she put the body piece on. Charlotte adjusted all the straps, making sure they were tightly fit around the girl’s body.

“Please tell me I also get a bra and panties,” she groaned, when it became clear the body suit did not cover her breasts or crotch area.

“For now those areas remain uncovered,” I answered her.

“Why?” exclaimed Caroline. “It’s almost like I am naked!”

“Because you have to get used to showing your intimate body parts,” I explained. The girl whimpered and shook her head, finding it really hard to accept.

“It needs one more thing,” I told Charlotte, when the body piece was snuggly fit. “Give us a pair of cuffs, both ankle and wrist cuffs.”

“Leather or latex?” asked my colleague, ignoring the snorting protests of Caroline.

“Black leather, matching this outfit,” I said. Charlotte showed me two options and I chose the ones with the metal rings attached to them, as well as padlocks to lock the cuffs. Caroline protested when we put those around her wrists and ankles.

“Why do I need those? Are you going to tie me up?” she exclaimed in protest.

“Yes, we are,” I replied and I got two metal shackles as well.

“Put your hands on your back,” I instructed the girl. Caroline protested again and her blush was deepening as I locked her cuffs behind her back with the shackles. Then I told her to place her feet close together and I used a small chain to lock the cuffs together as well, but with enough room to allow her to take small steps.

“Thank you Charlotte,” I said and looked at Caroline, waiting for her to thank my colleague as well.

“What?” said Caroline angrily as she noticed me waiting for her.

“You should also thank her for her service,” I said. Charlotte smiled and cocked her head. It was not the first time that newcomers were rude or disrespectful.

“I am not thanking her for … this,” cried Caroline.

“If you have nothing nice to say, I can always ask Charllotte for a ball gag as well.”

“A … what?”

“Something to stuff in your mouth so you can’t yell all the time.”

“I am not yelling,” she yelled, almost losing her balance as she tried to take a step that was too large for the chain between her ankles.

“Alright, Charlotte, one ball gag please.”

“No, no,” gasped Caroline quickly, “I don’t… I am sorry.” She then looked at Charlotte with a red face and said “Thank you… for the outfit.”

Ch09.jpg

“See, being friendly goes a long way,” I said moments later as we moved through the hallway again, Caroline hobbling after me on the high heels. Her restrains made it impossible to walk quickly and only by taking careful small steps was she able to move at all without falling. A couple of time she almost tripped, especially when we came across people who stared at her openly. And there were lots of those. It was usually busy at the office around this time of day. Caroline clearly struggled with all the attention she got and blushed so heavily, I feared she might faint at some point. Still, I treated her no different and I greeted the co-workers I knew and sometimes even exchanged some words, much to Caroline’s discomfort.

“Ugh, do we have to take the stairs?” she asked when we finally came to a stairwell.

“Yes, we need to go two floors below,” I said while I released the shackles between her ankles so she could walk down the stairs relatively normal.

“But we passed an elevator just moments ago?” she complained.

“That’s not for trainees,” I explained.

Much to Caroline’s annoyance, the office for clothing was near the cafeteria and they had passed it on the way there. Which meant she could have been clothed before they went to the cafeteria for lunch. She told me and I shrugged, saying it didn’t matter than much. And soon she understood why, because the wearables she received were not exactly covering her body very well.

“Do I have to wear this?” she asked when she received the items from Charlotte, one of my colleagues responsible for outfitting out dolls. On the counter were some very high heeled ankle boots, a pair of fishnet stocking and a body piece that consisted mostly of leather straps.

“I need to adjust all the straps to make it precisely fit,” said Charlotte. Caroline muttered something and blushed heavily while she put on the stockings and shoes first. She said she knew how to walk on high heels, saying she had several pumps in her own wardrobe, but seeing how wobbly she stood on the heels, made me suspect she had never worn anything this high before.

“This barely covers me,” protested Caroline when she put the body piece on. Charlotte adjusted all the straps, making sure they were tightly fit around the girl’s body.

“Please tell me I also get a bra and panties,” she groaned, when it became clear the body suit did not cover her breasts or crotch area.

“Because you have to get used to showing your intimate body parts,” I explained. The girl whimpered and shook her head, finding it really hard to accept.

“It needs one more thing,” I told Charlotte, when the body piece was snuggly fit. “Give us a pair of cuffs, both ankle and wrist cuffs.”

“Leather or latex?” asked my colleague, ignoring the snorting protests of Caroline.

“Black leather, matching this outfit,” I said. Charlotte showed me two options and I chose the ones with the metal rings attached to them, as well as padlocks to lock the cuffs. Caroline protested when we put those around her wrists and ankles.

“Put your hands on your back,” I instructed the girl. Caroline protested again and her blush was deepening as I locked her cuffs behind her back with the shackles. Then I told her to place her feet close together and I used a small chain to lock the cuffs together as well, but with enough room to allow her to take small steps.

“Thank you Charlotte,” I said and looked at Caroline, waiting for her to thank my colleague as well.

“You should also thank her for her service,” I said. Charlotte smiled and cocked her head. It was not the first time that newcomers were rude or disrespectful.

“If you have nothing nice to say, I can always ask Charllotte for a ball gag as well.”

“A … what?”

“I am not yelling,” she yelled, almost losing her balance as she tried to take a step that was too large for the chain between her ankles.

“No, no,” gasped Caroline quickly, “I don’t… I am sorry.” She then looked at Charlotte with a red face and said “Thank you… for the outfit.”

View attachment 1157025

“See, being friendly goes a long way,” I said moments later as we moved through the hallway again, Caroline hobbling after me on the high heels. Her restrains made it impossible to walk quickly and only by taking careful small steps was she able to move at all without falling. A couple of time she almost tripped, especially when we came across people who stared at her openly. And there were lots of those. It was usually busy at the office around this time of day. Caroline clearly struggled with all the attention she got and blushed so heavily, I feared she might faint at some point. Still, I treated her no different and I greeted the co-workers I knew and sometimes even exchanged some words, much to Caroline’s discomfort.

“Ugh, do we have to take the stairs?” she asked when we finally came to a stairwell.

“Yes, we need to go two floors below,” I said while I released the shackles between her ankles so she could walk down the stairs relatively normal.

Small punishments are starting for her
Eg. If she does not thank the woman behind the desk
She gets a ball gag

“A … what?”

View attachment 1157025

Love that her hands and ankles get tied with cuffs

Small punishments are starting for her
Eg. If she does not thank the woman behind the desk
She gets a ball gag
Punishments, discomfort and humiliation, all part of the training. And slowly she will discover she enjoys all that. But not right away, because her self-image is still different. She thinks of herself as a good girl, decent, smart, sweet and prudish. While in fact she is just as perverse as the rest of us.

Chapter 10: The Gym

I took the girl down several stairs until we finally entered the gym. This was going to be a regular training ground for the girl in the days to come. She looked around without any enthusiasm and when I released her wrist cuffs, she understood we were going to do something here.

“I used to be a gymnast,” she confessed without much enthusiasm. “But I stopped doing that a couple of years ago.”

“Do you still do any kind of training?” I asked. She nodded and said she liked to run.

“Good,” I replied. “Let’s do some exercises so I can see how fit your body is.”

I took her to the treadmill first and told her to take off her shoes. In order to be able to do that, I first had to adjust her cuffs and I helped her remove her shoes. As she stepped on the treadmill, I noticed she was blushing again and glancing around. There was nobody else at this point, but I knew there would soon be other co-workers coming to train here. I hoped there would be, because the girl had to get used to doing things naked while being surrounded by other people.

“Let’s start easy,” I said while setting the display of the treadmill. The device started up and Caroline knew how to handle it as she started running. It was a very pretty sight seeing her body move like that. The flexing of her muscles, the trembling of her buttocks and the slight bounce of her breasts were quite exciting to watch. Caroline whimpered a little, and I asked her why.

“I never ran naked before,” she groaned. “It feels awkward.”

“You are not naked,” I corrected her but she scoffed and shook her head.

“So, you don’t know the difference yet?” I said and I stopped the machine. “Come here, let’s get you out of this suit,” I said and with my help she undressed. I even took off all her cuffs, so she now was fully naked. Then I placed her on the machine again and restarted it.

“Now you are really running naked,” I explained. “Can you tell the difference?”

She nodded in response and judging from her blushing face, she apparently felt much more nude right then.

A woman entered, wearing her training outfit. She greeted us both and Caroline glanced at her with a flushed expression on her face. She didn’t stop running though and apparently she was relieved it was a woman and not some dude to watch her running naked. That relief was short-lived however, because a dude did appear, also wearing a training outfit, and he took place on the training bike next to Caroline, where he openly stared at the girl.

“Do you mind?” panted Caroline after only a short while. She was panting a little and blushing more deeply now, but she still kept running.

“What?” asked the guy, who I recognized as Bill from accounting.

“I can’t concentrate when you keep staring at me,” panted Caroline.

“I can’t help it,” said Bill with a smile. “My eyes are glued to your body.”

Caroline stopped running and stepped off the treadmill.

“Can’t you see I am naked?” she exclaimed. Bill laughed and replied that it was very hard not to notice that.

“It’s decent to look away then!” she added and she looked at me for support. “He is harassing me!” she declared, expecting me to act on it. But I only shrugged and let Bill do the talking.

Ch10.jpg

“On the contrary,” he explained while he got off his bike. “Since you are naked you draw much more attention to yourself. You are harassing me with beauty. It’s like you are putting a spell on me and I can’t look away.”

Caroline huffed and looked at the woman for support, but she shrugged and didn’t come to Caroline’s aid either.

“You’re on your own, darling,” said the woman, whose name I didn’t know. “Better get used to it.”

I urged Caroline to get on the mill again and resume running. But Caroline refused with arms crossed across her chest.

“Forget it, not with this guy around,” she muttered.

“I think you are soliciting for another spanking,” I replied. She looked at me with wide eyes, blushing almost deeper red, if that was possible and with a scoff she chose to avoid that and get back on the treadmill. When she had resumed running, the other woman came over to us and addressed me.

“Is she new here?” she asked.

“Yes, she started today,” I nodded.

“That explains it. They are often quite skittish at first.”

“She’ll get used to it,” I smiled. The woman also smiled and offered me a handshake.

“I am Brittany,” she said, “I do Public Relations.”

“Nice to meet you. I am Ted, one of the doctors and handlers here.”

We chatted on, while Caroline kept working up a sweat on the treadmill, trying very hard to ignore all of us, without much success of course.

After fifteen minutes I took the girl off the treadmill. She was panting, but not too much, so her condition was fine apparently. Next I took her to the training mat and told her to do some stretching exercises.

“Show me how flexible you are,” I instructed her. At first she did some simple stretching exercises, left and right and bending over. She stopped when Bill came standing near to observe.

“I cannot do this,” she complained again.

“Ignore him,” I instructed her. She sighed and shook her head, but resumed stretching. Then I told her to get on the floor and show how lean she was. With a heavy blushing face she performed some exercises to show her nimbleness. Brittany now also came over to watch.

“I wish I was still that flexible,” she said while watching Caroline perform a split.

“I would totally hit on you,” smiled Bill.

“Oh, I bet,” Brittany laughed. Caroline groaned a little but tried to ignore them.

“What’s her designation?” asked Bill then. “Can we touch her?”

“Not yet,” I replied. “This is her first day and she has no designation yet.”

“I can’t wait,” grinned Bill, “I’ll be in this gym regularly to see if she’s ready.”

“What the fuck!” exclaimed Caroline. She got up, her face hot and red and she started yelling at me.

“This guy can never touch me,” she exclaimed. “And neither can that guy at the restaurant.”

“Yelling at me again without proper address,” I replied, “You just got yourself a punishment.”

That made her yell even harder and both Bill and Brittany laughed at her angry response. Which made the girl even angrier. It was a crisis and I needed to deal with it, fast.

Back
Top Bottom