The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
This scene has probably been uploaded here before, but maybe not as animated webp, so here they are.
I love their defeated look, accepting how they are now reduced to naked chattel, to be led around on a leash. They look ashamed, but make no attempt to cover, as they accept their new role.

I posted them full sized, as I can't seem to post the format as thumbnails. Is this okay?
I could have posted them as gifs, but that would have reduced the quality. Should I have done that instead?
Edit: it dosn't matter, they just uploaded as files.

View attachment bdsmlr-719532-mHsSDrMEAo.webp
View attachment bdsmlr-719532-ufDT02g5Mr.webp
View attachment bdsmlr-719532-HQILIWABun.webp

Not my art! Great themed work. I have come to the conclusion that shopping was much more exciting & hands on in ancient times. Yes, I will take the slavegirl with awesome breasts on the right.

Attachments

• F7D73E2D-534D-4EC9-AAC5-A53B295D2B9E.jpeg
    F7D73E2D-534D-4EC9-AAC5-A53B295D2B9E.jpeg
    737.2 KB · Views: 599
  • 16C3CC6E-9B9E-422E-9BC2-1C16CBB99546.jpeg
    16C3CC6E-9B9E-422E-9BC2-1C16CBB99546.jpeg
    516.6 KB · Views: 641
A great Gorean slave market scene by Tejlor&bernd, imho. It saddens me that slave traders are always depicted as shady characters.
Capturing us Earth-girls isn't a job for gentlemen :devil:

The slaves have pretty good posture, though the one on the left should widen her thighs ,
and we all should lower our gaze in the presence of Free Males.

There maybe free ladies looking for slaves also, should the slaves close their thighs as a sign of respect, even displayed for an upcoming auction?

i think not - unless, of course, we are commanded to. In this girl's experience, Free Ladies commonly like to see us slavegirls humiliated and displaying our 'availibility', it excites their innate cruelty towards their own sex even more.

Awesome slave market by Vanneheim. Mixed merchandise on display this time to even it out. I love the platform and how the wealthy buyers are examining the chattel.
and the way the chattels are watching the buyers, cautiously, anxiously, hoping they'll be bought by a gentle looking customer, not one of the brutes. I'm the girl on the right, next to be sold, exchanging looks with a lady who looks interested in me - obviously wealthy, well-dressed, good taste - she'd probably be quite demanding, but it would be an honour to serve such a Mistress - I hope she has the good taste to bid for me!

and the way the chattels are watching the buyers, cautiously, anxiously, hoping they'll be bought by a gentle looking customer, not one of the brutes. I'm the girl on the right, next to be sold, exchanging looks with a lady who looks interested in me - obviously wealthy, well-dressed, good taste - she'd probably be quite demanding, but it would be an honour to serve such a Mistress - I hope she has the good taste to bid for me!
The auctioneer need to sharpen up his act, he`ll never make a sale if he allows you to cover up like that in front of a prospective buyer.

Back
Top Bottom