The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
The auctioneer need to sharpen up his act, he`ll never make a sale if he allows you to cover up like that in front of a prospective buyer.
Yes, that's not at all the way a slavegirl should behave while she's being sold, nor be allowed to - though I suppose the show of modesty and fear may arouse customers to more eager bidding!

But I'm the girl next in line, still hung up on the display rail.

Yes, that's not at all the way a slavegirl should behave while she's being sold, nor be allowed to - though I suppose the show of modesty and fear may arouse customers to more eager bidding!

My mistake, makes me think of the old story about Sir Thomas Beecham.
He was conducting a rehearsal, when he suddenly stopped and announced "Second bassoon you`re flat."
The leader replied "The second bassoon hasn`t arrived yet, Sir Thomas."
"Well, when he does, tell him he`s flat."

Yes, we would not expect a well-trained slavegirl like you to make the silly mistakes of that first girl. She's clearly not been sold before.

Eh, is it really fun to train ones so submissive? You can't break something that just bends - well, except in the literal way, and then you're down a slave.
This is a point that I keep coming back to - discipline and obedience are both necessary for slaves, but when one has a dutiful and submissive slavegirl already, further discipline and punishment becomes gratuitous. Where is the line? Eulalia submits to punishment and correction beautifully, but at some point even with one so well trained and obedient, there would be a breaking point, I would think if there was no rationale for the punishment. She might submit, but there would be loss of respect for a "bad" master, and she would at the least be glad to be sold to a more respectable house and family. This may be why she's on the platform now - she is perhaps hoping to be purchased by a firm but honourable master/mistress. She would never be so crass as to tell us that, of course.

As potential buyers, we do want to know where she came from and if we know she was the slave of Crassus down the Via Padua, then we know she's lucky to be on the block today, because Crassus is clearly an ass and anything he says about how she's "difficult" and "knows too much" and "impossible" are to be taken with a large grain of salt.

Being a slavegirl, like any other art or discipline, is lifelong learning, my 'training' is never complete,
every day i'll no doubt fail to give complete satisfaction, my 'punishment points' will mount up,
and there will always be new challenges, new situations to be coped with, new tasks to perform.
And, as well as the discipline - including punishment - necessary for that ongoing training,
a Master who enjoys 'breaking' a girl can take me to His Torture Chamber and test me to my limits -
so having a sub for a slave needn't be any less enjoyable than dealing with a stroppy one :)

Being a slavegirl, like any other art or discipline, is lifelong learning, my 'training' is never complete,
every day i'll no doubt fail to give complete satisfaction, my 'punishment points' will mount up,
and there will always be new challenges, new situations to be coped with, new tasks to perform.
And, as well as the discipline - including punishment - necessary for that ongoing training,
a Master who enjoys 'breaking' a girl can take me to His Torture Chamber and test me to my limits -
so having a sub for a slave needn't be any less enjoyable than dealing with a stroppy one :)

Well said, Eulalia.

Frankly, I can think of no sadder lot in life than being a slavegirl whose Master or Mistress considers further punishment to be gratuitous. :p

Women are going to shop. Another mixed slave market by Tejlor&bernd. Again with the shady slave trader for Montycrusto. Does anyone think slave markets always were mixed sex, or specialized?

Attachments

• FE4CBD1E-0594-4C92-BED8-C0394A20EE24.jpeg
    FE4CBD1E-0594-4C92-BED8-C0394A20EE24.jpeg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 637
Back
Top Bottom