The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good day everybody, I have found this interesting slave market scene in a comic book; unfortunately I have got it only with text in Italian language.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 688
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 637
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 614
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 628
Ha! Thanks to good old Google and its enormous storage cache, the story behind the first pic still survives online:

Slave Market at Pickett County Fair​

From Shivapedia.org: "Pickett County, known as Lincoln County until 2018, is a county in the State of Georgia, CSA. The county seat is Picketton (formerly Lincolnton). Contrary to a common misconception, the original name of the county had no connection to Abraham Lincoln, the last president of the former United States of America, but was in fact adopted in 1796, 65 years before the Civil War, in honor of General Benjamin Lincoln, a Revolutionary War hero. Nevertheless, during a popular movement in the late 2010s to rid the CSA of all potentially offensive place names, the county was renamed after General George E. Pickett, the third president of the Confederacy, along with the county seat. Best remembered today for the heroic and decisive charge spearheaded by his division on the final day of the Battle of Gettysburg, General Pickett is widely considered an instrumental figure in turning the tide of the Civil War and, ultimately, in preserving slavery in North America."

From Shivapedia.org: "Pickett County, known as Lincoln County until 2018, is a county in the State of Georgia, CSA. The county seat is Picketton (formerly Lincolnton). Contrary to a common misconception, the original name of the county had no connection to Abraham Lincoln, the last president of the former United States of America, but was in fact adopted in 1796, 65 years before the Civil War, in honor of General Benjamin Lincoln, a Revolutionary War hero. Nevertheless, during a popular movement in the late 2010s to rid the CSA of all potentially offensive place names, the county was renamed after General George E. Pickett, the third president of the Confederacy, along with the county seat. Best remembered today for the heroic and decisive charge spearheaded by his division on the final day of the Battle of Gettysburg, General Pickett is widely considered an instrumental figure in turning the tide of the Civil War and, ultimately, in preserving slavery in North America."
This is all too plausible, Shiva - I saw a resident of Washington DC unable to answer the question posed by a reporter on 4th July this year, 'Which President is Washington DC named after?' We see an interesting variety of restraint styles in the illustration, and I think your regular muse, Blueskybj appears twice?

'County Fair'is a good example of the Shiva technique. Colour saturation, scale, lighting and blending of the inserted figures are all done convincingly, and the character interaction is totally credible. 'Open Air Market' provides a harsh contrast between the vulnerability of the naked girls and the cold, stainless steel of their accommodation. Nice work! :)

This is all too plausible, Shiva - I saw a resident of Washington DC unable to answer the question posed by a reporter on 4th July this year, 'Which President is Washington DC named after?' We see an interesting variety of restraint styles in the illustration, and I think your regular muse, Blueskybj appears twice?

'County Fair'is a good example of the Shiva technique. Colour saturation, scale, lighting and blending of the inserted figures are all done convincingly, and the character interaction is totally credible. 'Open Air Market' provides a harsh contrast between the vulnerability of the naked girls and the cold, stainless steel of their accommodation. Nice work! :)
Thanks, Bob! Blueskybj appears only once in the slave market, in the background; the pigtailed cutie in the foreground is from my friend Ferryman (one of his most popular models). I was just thinking about introducing Farryman to CF--his shibari photography is among the best I have ever seen and definitely something the members here would enjoy.

A few relatively recent manips along this theme. A lot of you will probably recognize the gorgeous Jenni Czech in the first pic. The other blonde in it (and front and center in the second pic) is a wonderful young lady whom I once played with many years ago. The fourth pic features model Floofie from a photo taken by E_DigitalFantasy on dA, and the final pic stars a former dA member who went by the name of Rina Rati--although I was never fully convinced that it was indeed a real photo of her. That leaves the third pic...the only personal connection in that one is my friend BlueskyBJ, who is trying to hide behind French model "Marie" in the auction poster. :)
Auction (1).jpgAuction (2).jpgAuction (3).jpgFloofie Auction.jpgRina Auction.jpg

A few relatively recent manips along this theme. A lot of you will probably recognize the gorgeous Jenni Czech in the first pic. The other blonde in it (and front and center in the second pic) is a wonderful young lady whom I once played with many years ago. The fourth pic features model Floofie from a photo taken by E_DigitalFantasy on dA, and the final pic stars a former dA member who went by the name of Rina Rati--although I was never fully convinced that it was indeed a real photo of her. That leaves the third pic...the only personal connection in that one is my friend BlueskyBJ, who is trying to hide behind French model "Marie" in the auction poster. :)
Auction (1).jpgAuction (2).jpgAuction (3).jpgFloofie Auction.jpgRina Auction.jpg
Beautiful models, credible compositions, great blending and consistent lighting, as always, Shiva! And the character interaction also works very nicely. ;)

Back
Top Bottom