Thread for finding members with Languages other than English

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Entonces, he abierto este hilo privado. Podemos invitar a más hispanohablantes a unirse.
Cualquier persona que quiera unirse a un grupo de conversación en español, pregúnteme
o Cancerberos200 o Max758.

We have a Spanish chat group now, anyone who'd like to join can ask me or Cancerbos200 or Max758.

Serva

Executioner
Entonces, he abierto este hilo privado. Podemos invitar a más hispanohablantes a unirse.
Cualquier persona que quiera unirse a un grupo de conversación en español, pregúnteme
o Cancerberos200 o Max758.

We have a Spanish chat group now, anyone who'd like to join can ask me or Cancerbos200 or Max758.

¡Yo también hablo español y me gustaría mucho formar parte de este grupo!

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
Considering my English is terrible (still wondered how people read still read my messages) and my French almost forgotten, if someone would speak in Italian, my mother language, I am available.
We have a thread for Italian speakers. I’ll see to getting you invited.

dfg42

Governor
In 1959, a mathematics professor from Harvard released a comedy-music album titled "An Evening Wasted with Tom Lehrer. I mention it for a song that was brought to mind by the discussion of how well (or not) English speakers speak English. I moved to the Southern US and occasionally run into someone like the Captain in this song. If you don't want to hear the whole thing, go to
Tom Lehrer is always recommendable, best is "Wernher von Braun who doesn't care where his rocket came down!"

Top Bottom