Title Ladder - What Does Condemned Mean?

Go to CruxDreams.com
@montycrusto
In regards to your honoury title,so bestowed upon your good self....
Do you have any fine wares,that may interest me,in terms of (Adult) Human Labour, Spoils of War, perhaps ....??
Fighting-Age Males, Breeding-Age Females...??
I'm not particularly inclined.
The Cross doesn't discriminate,irrespective of Gender, Race,Sexuality or Religious Beliefs.....

Last edited:
5,298....So far....
Officially, that makes me a Consul. :)
Which means,that,(officially) I can't be Crucified..."Oh Bollocks !!"
And I was having such fun !! :devil:
Don't panic! Parthians, German tribes, Boudicca's band, rebellous Gauls, Carthageans,... they will crucify a Roman Consul with the greatest pleasure! Even the dictators of the triumvirates, or Nero would, if you have stood on their toes, consul or not!:D

With 8,208 posts, I would be a consul too. Whether I’d be an Xbox or a PlayStation, I cannot tell :thinking:
@montycrusto Another 2,000 posts and you would become God-Emperor...just imagine,the possibilities, the power, the position of Life,or Death towards humble slaves, unruly citizens, or C.F members...
Just imagine.....*evil cackle* !!

Last edited:
He certainly is

He is also Cruel

read his story very very carefully its insanely good

Yes @montycrusto is indeed cruel! Who knew cruelty existed in an ambulance at the bottom of a rutted track across a cattle grid? Yet there we are!

With 16 pages I was hoping for some of his sketches, for example 12 on the whipping frame, or 12 in her second session with Dr Kay, or in her magnificent isolation cage…

Yes @montycrusto is indeed cruel! Who knew cruelty existed in an ambulance at the bottom of a rutted track across a cattle grid? Yet there we are!

With 16 pages I was hoping for some of his sketches, for example 12 on the whipping frame, or 12 in her second session with Dr Kay, or in her magnificent isolation cage…
It would be crazzy lusty wild if he made images for that PRISONER 12 story

it has tons of creative lusty cruel sensual tortures and behaviour reformation scenes

So you loved the story huh

We have many many times pleaded with him to create comics for PRISONER 12

Back
Top Bottom