Trial time for Barbaria

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can well imagine this may end disastrously for any and all Cruxgirls accused. :confused::facepalm:
This is likely happening with or without alcohol!

With a bunch of drunks like this populating the jury, I can well imagine this may end disastrously for any and all Cruxgirls accused. :confused::facepalm:

Shocking behavior! :eek:

Really, gentlemen! Behave yourselves! :mad:
We are only having a light tasting. Our senses will be fully operational when we condemn judge you

This trial is a complete farce. The judge is biased, the jury is drunk and totally irresponsible, questioning and cross examinations are to be assisted by instruments of torture, my attorney is too inebriated to stand up, and nothing is happening while they search for Eulalia. Meanwhile I stand naked and shackled on the docket ... shivering, goose bumped, and tumescent ..., due to the lack of central heating, while outside I can hear the incessant sounds of construction as both gallows and crosses are being hastily constructed to meet the needs of whatever sentence may be decreed.

Last edited:
This trial is a complete farce. The judge is biased, the jury is drunk and totally irresponsible, questioning and cross examinations are to be assisted by instruments of torture, my attorney is too inebriated to stand up, and nothing is happening while they search for Eulalia. Meanwhile I stand naked and shackled on the docket ... shivering, goose bumped, and tumescent ..., due to the lack of central heating, while outside I can hear the incessant sounds of construction as both gallows and crosses are being hastily constructed to meet the needs of whatever sentence may be decreed.
Sounds like a proper court system. I see no issues

So, nothing new there, then!

You wouldn't be in shackles if you hadn't resisted arrest. (Well, at least it's vaguely possible.)

The court is starting to get tired by your complaints ...
We are not responsible for the lawyer YOU have chosen, not for the behavior of the popular jury (what did you expect? Next time, make damages in a Jane Austen fans community... )
Anyway, we want to demostrate the best courtesy and availability:
We'll consider your complaints and your needings and we'll find you more comfortable accommodation at the end of the hearing...
About your advocate, we confiscated all his alcohol, banned all drinks and fined him, specifying that this was done at YOUR request...
About chains, you are totally right. You don't need to be shackled: Any trying to rebel or hinder our work will be an admission of guilt. So, we are sure you will obey us and you will be collaborative.

Good evening Miss Moore.
Welcome to the first trial session.
Our usual torturer was recently suspended from service for manifested incompetence. But don't worry, his new stagist, instructed by him, is ready to replace him. He's quite inexperienced but we are confident He will not give serious unintentional damage to an accused ... again.
Please, try to be kind with him, you are his first work without supervision, and he's still a bit upset because... well, long story...
//Enter a young man, tall, pale, curly, a little awkward//
Harry, this is Miss Barbara Moore, your new subject
"Hi..."
He smiles shyliy, holds out his hand, then realize it's quite inopportune, and just pat you shoulder.

Look at a small book and announce: We'll start with... no, wait... that's later... we start with a simple hands caning...
please, lady, stretch your arms forward, place your fingertips on the bar and be ready...
He unrolls a leather case and chose a thin cane from a few, takes aim, hesitates and...
"One!"
Your hand snaps back after the first stroke

We remind the accused not to oppose. She must accept the treatment and resist to demostrate she's saying the trurth. Unless she prefers to change her statement...
Please, Harry, restart...
"One!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom