Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
:) Red Lion CF 2020.jpg :)

I did my very best to maintain control and preserve what little dignity I had left as my CF friends took turns laying thirteen stinging lashes across my bare back. I wasn’t sure who all tried their hand at my flogging as throughout the ordeal I studiously kept my forehead pressed against the whipping post and my eyes either closed or staring straight ahead
I was number eight, dear girl. You remember, the left-handed one that curled a little extra around and painted a nice stripe on the side of your left breast and just kissed the nipple. I flatter myself to claim that you did lose a little control at that.

I was number eight, dear girl. You remember, the left-handed one that curled a little extra around and painted a nice stripe on the side of your left breast and just kissed the nipple. I flatter myself to claim that you did lose a little control at that.

Ohhh, yes. As a matter of fact number eight did stand out as diabolically targeted and delivered with precision. I might have known that was your contribution.

But don’t let it go to your head. There were other lashes that stood out from the ordinary too.

You’re just the only one, so far, to own up to their handiwork. :rolleyes:

Ohhh, yes. As a matter of fact number eight did stand out as diabolically targeted and delivered with precision. I might have known that was your contribution.

But don’t let it go to your head. There were other lashes that stood out from the ordinary too.

Not guilty, I was too busy drowning my sorrows because I was not chosen to use the cane!

Not guilty, I was too busy drowning my sorrows because I was not chosen to use the cane!

Too busy social distancing to get to the front of the queue?
Not unless you can find a judge willing to hear your complaint. :rolleyes:

Where's my copy of the Singapore Yellow Pages? Now, how do you spell juj, juge, ha! JUDGE.

... and how did you endure the Judith'lash ? :tejeqteje::aaaaa:

Attachments

• OldRedLion-6-2.jpg
    OldRedLion-6-2.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom