Why do I like Cruxforums?

Go to CruxDreams.com
One more glass of Riesling, meanwhile? :D
watch out they are trying to get you to drink way too much way too quickly!
Those suspended from crosses will have to make a choice....to remain discreetly through the evening, or to be removed.
Removed sounds a bit ominous.
Mabye we can get footrests and padded sediles and the crosses angled a bit backwards for a bit of a beauty sleep?

oho for this animals who are deaf or not heard becuse of squirrel yells or have problem with reading comprehension me publicate list of six lucky winners in red lion bar lottery:
1.Barbara Moore-More
2.Kathy Cat-hy
3.Messaline Praline
4.Little Sister Imouto
5. Yupar Kitsune
6. Eulalia Lurer

For get the rewards please follow the squirrel rodent in the back room of bar for those animals who not win in lottery we wish better lucky next time meow :cat:
giphy528.jpg

Anything you can do for my awful hair is fine with me. :)
Waist-length mermaid waves for everyone!! I’m sure the men will not object. If any other crux-girls have special requests I’ll be more than happy to oblige.

With deep apologies, please may I point out that under the recent UK government edict, the Red Lion will be forced to close for business from 10pm every evening. Those suspended from crosses will have to make a choice....to remain discreetly through the evening, or to be removed.

Or, are there any more liberal-minded venues elsewhere? just saying.
I am sure that there are many who would be more then willing to rent out a cellar!

oho for this animals who are deaf or not heard becuse of squirrel yells or have problem with reading comprehension me publicate list of six lucky winners in red lion bar lottery:
1.Barbara Moore-More
2.Kathy Cat-hy
3.Messaline Praline
4.Little Sister Imouto
5. Yupar Kitsune
6. Eulalia Lurer

For get the rewards please follow the squirrel rodent in the back room of bar for those animals who not win in lottery we wish better lucky next time meow :cat:
View attachment 905368

We now have six clear winners. No need for a recount. There’s work to do. Let the games proceed!

Stephen Vincent Benet; “We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom.”

Food for thought.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Back
Top Bottom