Go to CruxDreams.com
I fear the little but plug is not a great help, it will only go short after the sphincter muscle, we need a tilted cornu for the ass and a shorter(!) for the vagina the one for the ass must be tilted towards the cross the other to the crowdo. It seems complicated. - I recommend using ass alone, making a "unisex" cross....
First(ly), I'm going to stand for the women's right to have crosses designed for our anatomy specifically. We deserve it! (Since you folks do not know me yet, I'll explain that I'm kidding as usual. It is not a political statement and I have no plans to run for president with this.)

Second. I saw a picture somewhere, of a girl crucified and impaled on a wooden shaft attached at an angle, yet it was so long that she would not be able to bend far enough to let the tip in. It was obvious that the poor thing had been forced on the shaft before her arms were nailed. Would it solve our problem?

First(ly), I'm going to stand for the women's right to have crosses designed for our anatomy specifically. We deserve it! (Since you folks do not know me yet, I'll explain that I'm kidding as usual. It is not a political statement and I have no plans to run for president with this.)
Would it not be degrading the females by using two corni? And what do you do with the males declaring themselves to be females? We males have the right to be crucified on the same crosses as the females. No the only way to get equal rights is to use the feminist anal cornu. This is the long wish of the feminist, which wants to have been sodomized, as males. "Take it like a man", so what is the point of getting the same salary as males, if one get only vanilla sex in the vagina? That is no fun!

307_tout.jpg

Second. I saw a picture somewhere, of a girl crucified and impaled on a wooden shaft attached at an angle, yet it was so long that she would not be able to bend far enough to let the tip in. It was obvious that the poor thing had been forced on the shaft before her arms were nailed. Would it solve our problem?
I guess modern technology could solve that problem. I have suggested that an expendable cornu is constructed.....

Nothing about the cornu, or your crucifixion, should even considered for your execution!!!

I'm going to stand for the women's right to have crosses designed for our anatomy specifically. We deserve it! (Since you folks do not know me yet, I'll explain that I'm kidding as usual. It is not a political statement and I have no plans to run for president with this.
I’m just going to mention that if you took a poll of Cruxforums, the Presidential Candidate arguing for equal rights for the crucified would win in a landslide!

Would it not be degrading the females by using two corni?
Maybe that’s the point?
And what do you do with the males declaring themselves to be females? We males have the right to be crucified on the same crosses as the females.

So use a thick sound? (As in the instrument for the inspection of a urethra)
No the only way to get equal rights is to use the feminist anal cornu. This is the long wish of the feminist, which wants to have been sodomized, as males. "Take it like a man", so what is the point of getting the same salary as males, if one get only vanilla sex in the vagina? That is no fun!
Yes, equal rights for perverted masochists of all sexes! Especially for us masochist males who are incredibly under-represented as victims in all BDSM and Crux art! Even more especially for the depressingly under represented super-minority of loincloth-wearers. It’s my (Ghod given) right to want a tiny rag covering my genitals while being brutally tortured, raped, and nailed to the Crux if I want to.

:roflmao:

If females are to be impaled both vaginally and anally by a double cornu while hanging upon the cross then it is only fitting that males be impaled up the rectum and suffer the insertion of a good sized sound up their urethras. It's only fair and can only enhances the viewing pleasure of the assembled spectators as the victims writhe in agony and fuck themselves in the most obscene manner.

Long search through my old files, but I found some more pictures from another session. Here an arched dildo is directly attached to the stipe of the cross with a leather band. I also forced him to lift one or both of his legs, to get some better shots...
This a superbly done set of images and very compelling

If females are to be impaled both vaginally and anally by a double cornu while hanging upon the cross then it is only fitting that males be impaled up the rectum and suffer the insertion of a good sized sound up their urethras. It's only fair and can only enhances the viewing pleasure of the assembled spectators as the victims writhe in agony and fuck themselves in the most obscene manner.
Well, now, we all have urethras...

Call me crazy, but it seems like it would take quite the engineer to invent a cornu that would impale the vagina, with an additional feature to penetrate the female urethra!
Females are complicated! We know that and we males will never understand them. But do not spent to much time wasting thinking about them. We just take the normal cornu for the ass, probably a bigger one for them, since their lower part is for giving birth. And they all deserve that treaty. Just think of all the females who did not allow me to fuck them anally and that is just me! Yes, but that did not help all those bitches! Say, goodbye to your sphincter muscle, you females you!

Back
Top Bottom