Go to CruxDreams.com
For me a small buttplug like cornu would do. Just to feel the sensation and for the feeling of exposure when the spectators see it popping in or out.
I do not know. When it is to small it will get some mockery, because you were not able to take a big one. If you take a big one, it will be mocked that you allowed anyone to use your worn-out asshole. We might better not use a cornu, and gave the condemned a freshly washed loincloth. Else the crucified could be offended.

Small is a lot safer too. Although I would not qualify 10cm as small unless it is made of rubber. And that's not the essence of a cornu since some (potential) inconvenience must be.

Small is a lot safer too. Although I would not qualify 10cm as small unless it is made of rubber. And that's not the essence of a cornu since some (potential) inconvenience must be.
I would use a commercial dildo and take a real soft one to prevent injuries, but for that a big one. So the crucified is surprised when it slips in. However, it is you which have the experience.

inches.jpg

Yes, I agree. When you hang helpless on the cross this is enough ;-)
I used a 15 cm arched dildo in the crux sessions.

There is absolutely nothing that compares to the sensation of being mounted on a cornu and bound to the cross. If there are spectators they are quite aware of your anal penetration and rectal fullness. If you are male it is a violation of your most intimate orifice and signifies your vulnerability, submission and utter helplessness.

There is absolutely nothing that compares to the sensation of being mounted on a cornu and bound to the cross. If there are spectators they are quite aware of your anal penetration and rectal fullness. If you are male it is a violation of your most intimate orifice and signifies your vulnerability, submission and utter helplessness.
I could not have expressed it any better! Fully agree.
If then even a forced orgasm for the victim is added by a hand- or blowjob the sensation for everybody involved is complete!

From the JockRigger-Twitter-Feed.It is noted, that he is supported by standing. I guess, someone would comment, that one slips down to the balls. I think the problem could be, that due to the flexibility of the sphincter muscle the victim will slip to much. One would have to make some very large knob at the end of the cornu. I just ask, because in my stories the peoples always go down all the way, what not happens in normal fucking or dildo play.

jockrigger.jpg

From the JockRigger-Twitter-Feed.It is noted, that he is supported by standing. I guess, someone would comment, that one slips down to the balls. I think the problem could be, that due to the flexibility of the sphincter muscle the victim will slip to much. One would have to make some very large knob at the end of the cornu. I just ask, because in my stories the peoples always go down all the way, what not happens in normal fucking or dildo play.

View attachment 1156662

The knob should be at the very least the size of a small lemon to ensure that, once it passes through the anal sphincter, it cannot be easily dislodged. The victim will exert maximum energy in attempting to raise him or herself up and off of the intruder, but to no avail, leaving them to continuously fuck themselves until they are exhausted and sink to the base of the cornu, their rectums fully impaled.

The knob should be at the very least the size of a small lemon to ensure that, once it passes through the anal sphincter, it cannot be easily dislodged. The victim will exert maximum energy in attempting to raise him or herself up and off of the intruder, but to no avail, leaving them to continuously fuck themselves until they are exhausted and sink to the base of the cornu, their rectums fully impaled.
I first thought it should be a cone, which enlarges the sphincter muscle continuously, but guess it should be balls in increasing size. I have no experiences with those things.

nice pic , would like to be him !

Back
Top Bottom