All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
A work in progress! I'll have it colored soon! Any input on the direction I should take it in?

That is a nice one!
I'm with xso, something traditional, maybe with some onlookers?
She will hang beautifully, great expression on her face

The Romans have found out that men and lesbians who have been sentenced to death by crucifixion make less resistance when she is the executioner! Pure tactics from the Romans Wragg!

Count me in :D
Where do I go to get sentenced?

And here is the first picture. Building up that anticipation for the inevitable crucifixions.
After I have recently used this and one another of your drawings, as examples to illustrate the "nail necklace", I should express my pleasure at your style. You add to the usual menu of wood plus victim, a lot of inventiveness and convincing detail, and a wicked sense of humor.

Well, it's been a minute since I actually uploaded any of my work here, so here's a work in progress. I did the sketch quite awhile ago. I haven't cleaned it up or anything, just some adjustments to contrast. Other ideas captivated my imagination, and the very vanilla take on crucifixion languished at the bottom of my stack of papers. But, seeing it with fresh eyes, I think it deserves its time in the sun. I think it almost works better as desperate, rapid lines across the paper, it really captures an expression more than it does a person. Although I am probably going to ink and color this at some point in the future, I feel just a little bit proud of this messy pencil work.

Attachments

• TorturesOfAYoungInnocent.jpg
    11.4 MB · Views: 769
And that's the resolution I edit it in. Whoops. Here it is, scaled down to a more manageable size for those of you without super computers and cable internet.

You can totally use the bigger picture for your own artwork if you want, so I'll leave it up.

Attachments

• TorturesOfAYoungInnocentGirl.jpg
    TorturesOfAYoungInnocentGirl.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,512
Back
Top Bottom