Annoying things in pics and movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Fetish wear like leather and vinyl. Not a turn-on for me in real life and looks ridiculous in ancient or medieval settings.
That one is one of my pet peeves. I can never figure out what’s so attractive about all that leather and vinyl gear, and orange or red ball gags either. Looks ridiculous to me in any setting, but especially a historical setting.

As for tattoos, I agree, even in a film set in modern times. When I see anything beyond a very small one, I think:
1. That tattoo probably hurt much more than the torture.
2. What is that going to look like when she is 80?

In defense of the filmmakers, there is a limited set of models willing to make such films and realistically these days, they are all likely to have tats (unless Barb wants to volunteer;):p). You can cover small ones with makeup, but the larger ones may be hard to hide.

I quite like the way they dealt with this in the Elite Pain video "Revenge On the Laughing Girl" -- the model's arm tattoo is initially covered up with makeup, and then revealed on-screen as part of a "punish her with a humiliating tattoo" scene. See below, the tattooing scene starting at around 26:10 min:

Thunar, great minds think alike. Everything you mention is a pet peeve of mine. I have a few others:
I totally agree in each point.
Also, steel springs and finely threaded screws were either unknown or very expensive until modern times.

From the viewpoint of a craftsman absolutely right. But couldn’t it be also a sign of appreciation - only hightec and most expensive furniture for the prisoners ?

Also, candle wax. Candles were expensive and the wax is usually dripped from fairly high up and cools considerably before reaching the skin.
Candle wax as a torture is nonsense (I think) except you pour out a whole bowl at once. (I use it if mosquito bites get itchy. Instead of scratching me bloody I drip candle wax on and around the itchy point. The heat of the wax is cracking the histamin under the surface of skin that is responsible for the itching. You have peace for at least a couple of hours.)

And may I add:
(Sexy) underwear in any ancient settings. Underwear at all was uncommon at least in some regions of Europe until the late 19th or even early 20th century.

That one is one of my pet peeves. I can never figure out what’s so attractive about all that leather and vinyl gear, and orange or red ball gags either. Looks ridiculous to me in any setting, but especially a historical setting.
I think, those who like it for themselfes like that feeling on the skin. But on a filmset out of place. Perhaps most of the photographers think they had to melt all sexy stuff in one pott.

Colored ballgags on the rack, that would be funny indeed. And the prisoner is fixed with parceltape, handwoven and with honey as sticky layer, like the originals from the late 15th century.

You haven't read much on this site, have you?
That's indeed true according to my date of join. So I can speak only for the storys I've read already.

I quite like the way they dealt with this in the Elite Pain video "Revenge On the Laughing Girl" -- the model's arm tattoo is initially covered up with makeup, and then revealed on-screen as part of a "punish her with a humiliating tattoo" scene. See below, the tattooing scene starting at around 26:10 min:

Yes, interesting. But the setting is in a modern environment, so it's not a problem with the historical authenticity.

Moi,for example mmm ??
yep,guilty as Charged !! Lol.
I was also thinking of myself (as usual).. seems I either don’t finish a story at all, or it ends in tragedy. I guess I just don’t do happy endings! But I’m getting off-topic..

Another thing that annoys me in photos is obviously-fake “dungeon” backgrounds.. where you can tell it’s just polystyrene or stone-effect wallpaper.

oh yes, and I hate tape gags in movies.. there IS a way of doing tape gags right, but movies and TV always do them wrong, with just 3inches of tape across the lips apparently completely silencing someone; it’s bullshit! :mad:

The one thing that probably annoys me most in BDSM scenes is when the model gets to keep her shoes on. Especially if it is a role play where wearing shoes makes absolutely no sense for the submissive.

As an example, here are two scenes from an (otherwise awesome) movie where Calico Lane plays a patient in a mental ward:
shoes_calico_1.jpg shoes_calico_2.jpg

I get it why she wears shoes in the first scene: It is her intake and she still wears the rest of her clothes, too. But why is she still wearing her shoes in the second scene after they tied her down for her treatment? That does not make any sense at all. Did no one think about how she could use her high heels as a weapon when kicking after an orderly?

On the other hand, I am completely fine if the model wears shoes for safety reasons. Like in this scene where Alina West is tied to the back of a car and then made to run behind it through the woods:
shoes_alina.jpg

Over elaborate ropework, tending to Shibari, but allegedly put on a struggling prisoner in 5 seconds.

OTOH, some of the 'actors' in cheap BDSM productions take 5 mins to tie a knot or buckle a strap, while the prisoner could just walk away.

On-Topic.....
Yeah the thing that gets my goat,in a filmed MedievalCrucifixion scenario,is my n°1 PET hate.
TATTOOS !! Grrrr !! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::BangHead:
I've seen otherwise good films ruined by the stupid tarts that have to have,"fashionable" Tattoos !! ("Why ?! Why ?!")
Even with make up on,you can STILL see them.... Fucks sake !! :mad::oops:
Okay,I know the people that hire them,might not have much choice,for reason of budget and availability.
But,come ON,even that is stretching disbelief somewhat... plus unrealistic hair colour. "Huh?!"
I know of an otherwise excellent German film website that has the propensity to recycle their otherwise pretty models,for both Medieval and Modern settings...budget,y' see...
But their earlier productions fell foul of the time-travelling tattooed females. On more than one occasion i should add. Sheesh.....
They've improved since then,as has a certain Bolivian studio. ;)
Women.....I'll NEVER understand them !! :(

View attachment 929288
don’t forget to stuff some rags (or her panties) in her mouth first. Use a LOT of tape and make sure it is pulled TIGHT :devil: If you do it right, you won’t hear any complaints...

Even from @Barbaria1? I'll believe that when I see it!

You beat me to it @windar ... lol

I said complaints, not complaints
Careful now ... you guys are cruisin’ for a bruisin’

Back
Top Bottom