Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh wow, I love this thread. Thank you for sharing. It’s not just the crux, but you seem to always wear a loincloth, my belief is it marks one as a slave or condemned, and therefore more humiliating than nude. Some say I’m biased, of course, I have no idea why? :roflmao:

Oh wow, I love this thread. Thank you for sharing. It’s not just the crux, but you seem to always wear a loincloth, my belief is it marks one as a slave or condemned, and therefore more humiliating than nude. Some say I’m biased, of course, I have no idea why? :roflmao:
Can be. I also noticed that in some parts of military or police service the higher ranks do not wear uniforms anymore. That make me always suspicious to higher-rank officers who try to look like a x-mas tree.

What considers me, as free-man I always proud to show my manhood to anyone, just joking, hahaha. Yes it is humiliating to wear something cheap such as a loincloth, a good observation. That is why they dressed Jesus, with kingly robes before or during crucifixion and with a crone.

Mmmm, the nailing … it sounds amazing, but is that the best part or is the raising better, as your wrists take your full body weight? Too hard to call the best part, but the nailing is definitely a special moment (or 4 special moments!)
The scourging and viacrux are special parts too…

I just can’t decide! Have to do it all, I guess!

Mmmm, the nailing … it sounds amazing, but is that the best part or is the raising better, as your wrists take your full body weight? Too hard to call the best part, but the nailing is definitely a special moment (or 4 special moments!)
The scourging and viacrux are special parts too…

I just can’t decide! Have to do it all, I guess!
Each step of crucifixion is special in itself.

The first best thing is being striped of the clothes in front of crowd of people

The second best part is laying on the patibulum waiting for the nails and wondering how it would feel like

And when the nails goes through my wrist is my favorite, so much emotions at that moment

Attachments

• nailing.jpg
    nailing.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 453
Well this completes my presentation of my first time journey to the cross. Never though it will be possible. But after joining this forum I found many people with similar Interests which served me a great inspiration. It started with me as a little kid maybe 6 years old watching the Jesus movie where Brian Deacon played the Jesus role, I was fascinated with how soldiers strip his clothes off and nailed him to the cross, I also enjoyed watching the two thieves struggle on their crosses. Later me and my cousin played crucifixion scene where I lay on the cross wearing my briefs and he pretended to nail me. But then when I hit puberty the fascination of the cross started growing. I watched any Jesus movie or picture that I was able to find. I remember In High School going to the library and finding a book about Romans and looking for the crucifixion scene. When I was 18, one day I decided to record a video of myself, I took of my clothes and wearing only my briefs I stood with my arms stretched for couple of seconds. Then I came back and took the screenshot of the video. It was incredible sensation to know thats how I would look if I was to be crucified. From that point I started doing my own manipulations of myself on the cross. Later I build my own indoor cross. I made my own loincloth. What a sensation it was to be on the cross for the first time. But I always wanted more real stuff. Finally I build the indoor cross again and was able to hang stretched on the cross with only ropes that was a next level for me.

Then I decided to do an outside crucifixion. It was a scary though because I didn't want anyone to see me. I found the prefect three, prepared my Patibulum, made myself new loincloth, but ropes, made the titulus, got a phone stand, and prepared my phone to record. I was so eager to get on the cross that I did it one day earlier.

As I was carrying the pattibulm that was tied to my hands I though this was the way the prisoner was walking to his destiny, to the cross, what must been going through his mind? Many people probably watched him as he made his way, soldiers whipped him to make him walk faster.

As I came to the stipe, I lay down with my pattibulm attached, my hands are tied, I can see the blue sky, this would of been the time when the soldier would nail my wrist, that got me nervous. I can not imagine how painful it would be.

Then I got on the cross, first I put my hands through the ropes and then my feet. My hands was stretched my legs was bent and here I was CRUCIFIED! I looked at the clock that I set up to see how long i been on the cross, it was moving really slow, I started to feel pain in my legs muscles so I would lover myself and then i would feel the pain in my arms. I had to constantly move. I would stretch my body trying different position to relief my pain. I thought it would been a lot worse if I was nailed. Can't imagine hanging on the nails in my wrists and pushing up on the nails in my feet. Romans would sometimes tied people to the cross so they can suffer longer and a person can hand like that for 6-9 days. This was it, I was tied, just like the Romans time. The Time was moving slowly, but the pain grew. I looked around and could not believe that was really on the cross.
Excellent stuff, Rufus, I just came across your thread, very impressive. Was wondering if you would have a problem me using some of your material, I can see some narratives where Rufus the Rebel (In Latin of course as I discovered earlier on in the thread) is crucified between some of his female acolytes (I do mostly skinny young women, it's my kink). Of course I will post the results here when I get around to doing something, I'm still hellishly busy doing images for two sites and would like to add a couple to my site, have to support the site :) Damian

Last edited:
Excellent stuff, Rufus, I just came across your thread, very impressive. Was wondering if you would have a problem me using some of your material, I can see some narratives where Rufus the Rebel (In Latin of course as I discovered earlier on in the thread) is crucified between some of his female acolytes (I do mostly skinny young women, it's my kink). Of course I will post the results here when I get around to doing something, I'm still hellishly busy doing images for two sites and would like to add a couple to my site, have to support the site :) Damian
You can find a few Rufus-cutouts here:

Madiosi. are you a member of my site? Do a registration for the free trial and let me know what email you do it with and I will gladly offer you some months of free access. If you have DropBox I would like to create a folder there where you could add the great material you have collected and already masked in layers, from what I see. I am so busy I can't take the time to open and download all the individual images you have posted.
Let me know,
Damian

Madiosi. are you a member of my site? Do a registration for the free trial and let me know what email you do it with and I will gladly offer you some months of free access. If you have DropBox I would like to create a folder there where you could add the great material you have collected and already masked in layers, from what I see. I am so busy I can't take the time to open and download all the individual images you have posted.
Let me know,
Damian
I must leave now my PC for a few hours. Probably afternoon or tonight back.

Back
Top Bottom