Go to CruxDreams.com
It's so true, there is definitely no comfortable position on the cross, the struggle is real and painful.
Which is why We must appreciate the contribution of anyone (whether male or female) who undergoes a mock crucifixion for our perverse pleasure. We salute you....

I tried this pose in crucifixion today View attachment 635318View attachment 635317. It was harder than I thought.

Yes, very much less comfortable, much more strain on the arms and shoulders, the cross digs into you, and it seriously restricts movement. It is also far less attractive!

I like the way you are experimenting Rufuss, and you are producing some really interesting pictures from your experiences. It's obvious that you are enjoying yourself (if that's the right word).

I tried this pose in crucifixion today View attachment 635318View attachment 635317. It was harder than I thought.
This pose is very painful, you must use footrest, as I did in my wife Vivian's session
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
even standing on the footrest she suffered so much that I had no time to make a video, I made only pics. But it's a very beautiful and emotional pose.

Last edited by a moderator:
This pose is very painful, you must use footrest, as I did in my wife Vivian's session
View attachment 635521View attachment 635522View attachment 635523View attachment 635524View attachment 635525
even standing on the footrest she suffered so much that I had no time to make a video, I made only pics. But it's a very beautiful and emotional pose.
It's astonishing because she visibly has no difficulty to breath ... More, I just view that never she's really tied for her crucifixion : she takes the patibulum or the ropes around it ... It's not a criticism , just a constatation ... ;)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 302
  • V 233.jpg
    V 233.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 355
lovely body, lovely loincloth, lovely crucifixion full on nailing.

Attachments

• n_aOD8PWSNA.jpg
    n_aOD8PWSNA.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 385
  • n_aSAIRCMCB.jpg
    n_aSAIRCMCB.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 384
  • n_a58QXBD41.jpg
    n_a58QXBD41.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 380
  • n_aR8BG404T.jpg
    n_aR8BG404T.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 404
  • n_aQJL4OG0A.jpg
    n_aQJL4OG0A.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 423
  • n_aXQ91PG1G.jpg
    n_aXQ91PG1G.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 426
sentencing this lad to be flogged and onward to be crucified, was fantastic

Attachments

• m6976_jacros2.jpg
    m6976_jacros2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 366
  • m6976_jacros4.jpg
    m6976_jacros4.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 328
  • m6976_jacros5.jpg
    m6976_jacros5.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 330
It's astonishing because she visibly has no difficulty to breath ... More, I just view that never she's really tied for her crucifixion : she takes the patibulum or the ropes around it ... It's not a criticism , just a constatation ... ;)
You are absolutly right, no problems with breath, pain was in her arms. because of there uncomfortable position. If I'll be honest, she doesn't like even a little pain;) yeas, she likes visual form of Crucifixion, but when time comes to real hanging, she says no. On this hands back and also Japanese style Crux she suffered and I was afraid she will no more make things like this:eek: so I stopped to make pics, that's why I have no video. It's pity, but what can I do:) better this, than nothing;)

Back
Top Bottom