Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's some highlights of Crucifixion 49.

The actual footage is only 7 minutes 50 seconds long, but Alex filmed it using 4 cameras. Viewers see the same scene repeated from different angles, so the video is about 32 minutes. Makar also used different cameras, including a hand-held mobile, but he more skillfully integrated all the footage so that it didn't seem repetitious and had more of a narrative. Perhaps Alex will learn to do this eventually, but it does take editing skills and some time.

Meanwhile, I've included about 15 seconds from each camera, but at different stages of the crucifixion.

I really like this model--hot sexy body, moves nice, and has a sense of rising action, as we say in the theater.

A bit too much squirming at the beginning. She gets a lot of support from her footrest which looks like about a 45 degree angle so her thighs will tire out relatively soon. Last 20 secs or so are the best with her body pushed out then just hanging from her arms as her legs are exhausted. Love those arms and boobs!.

Alex is hard at work, churning out crux videos. Here are some promos.

His latest two are polar opposites, in a sense. One, Crucifixion 52-1, is very traditional, starting with a loincloth-clad lass who loses her shirt skirt on her journey to destruction. Nothing new here. The second part has not dropped yet; I'll post the promos when it does. The other one, Crucifixion 53, appears to be the execution of a lady dressed to attend an afternoon social event. Perhaps she was waylaid en route. Whatever. She's still way overdressed. I want to see more promos of 53; maybe there's some sort of logical explanation.

crucifixion52_1-e12.jpgCrucifixion52_1.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion52_1.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion52_1.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion52_1.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion52_1.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion52_1.mp4-7.jpg

His latest two are polar opposites, in a sense. One, Crucifixion 52-1, is very traditional, starting with a loincloth-clad lass who loses her shirt skirt on her journey to destruction. Nothing new here. The second part has not dropped yet; I'll post the promos when it does. The other one, Crucifixion 53, appears to be the execution of a lady dressed to attend an afternoon social event. Perhaps she was waylaid en route. Whatever. She's still way overdressed. I want to see more promos of 53; maybe there's some sort of logical explanation.

View attachment 1000047View attachment 1000048View attachment 1000049View attachment 1000050View attachment 1000051View attachment 1000052View attachment 1000053

Another one just dropped! Here's a promo GIF for Crucifixion 54.

generated_24870895-54.gif

I agree; it's a bit dizzying.

Think of it as a cheap trip. No sugar cube or button required. And recovery takes less time!

I like Max's vids, but his close-up, hand-held camera work is not the best. Solely for argumentative and academic purposes, I offer a clip from CruxPeril, starring the yummy Juliette Black. Observe the shakiness of the camera, and remember, this is offered only as a scholarly study. Please refrain from getting hard or wet (depending on your sexual identification).

I agree; it's a bit dizzying.

Think of it as a cheap trip. No sugar cube or button required. And recovery takes less time!

I like Max's vids, but his close-up, hand-held camera work is not the best. Solely for argumentative and academic purposes, I offer a clip from CruxPeril, starring the yummy Juliette Black. Observe the shakiness of the camera, and remember, this is offered only as a scholarly study. Please refrain from getting hard or wet (depending on your sexual identification).

Not bad, but I admit, I don't like tattoos. :(

Out of curiosity, I purchased Crucifixion 48 yesterday. It's the only staged, filmed crux (not counting animations) in the X-cross position that I can think of. (Maybe there's one from Makar that I'm not thinking of? Anybody remember?) There are oodles of bondage and bdsm vids out there in this position, but I'm not counting them, either.

Anyway, it's a good vid. The model is the same gal as in Crucifixion 49, very attractive IMN-S-HO.*
Here's a 1-minute clip.

*In my not-so-humble opinion

It was Tessa

She has some sharp feet support of ropes, but she hasn`t got space to move, and probably she cannot really use her right foot, although she keeps trying, instinctly or because she has no other business. Advantage of her position that we can see her tits in different shape, and if there is any breeze, it may be comfy as it tickling her pubic hair unhindered, especially if weet is accumulating.

It`s a rare footage where the girls are really crucified together, so we can easely compare them and choose which is better. Tessa`s position is probably less exhaustive, but Mirena has more head support at least and in hanging position she can hide a reasonable part of her sex between her thighs.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h11m43s322.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h11m43s322.png
    388 KB · Views: 564
  • vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h12m17s187.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h12m17s187.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 383
  • vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h13m02s524.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h13m02s524.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 348
  • vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h13m44s764.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h13m44s764.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 363
  • vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h15m10s668.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h15m10s668.png
    363.4 KB · Views: 358
  • vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h16m06s588.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h16m06s588.png
    385.7 KB · Views: 366
  • vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h18m59s523.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-07h18m59s523.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 645
It was Tessa

She has some sharp feet support of ropes, but she hasn`t got space to move, and probably she cannot really use her right foot, although she keeps trying, instinctly or because she has no other business. Advantage of her position that we can see her tits in different shape, and if there is any breeze, it may be comfy as it tickling her pubic hair unhindered, especially if weet is accumulating.

It`s a rare footage where the girls are really crucified together, so we can easely compare them and choose which is better. Tessa`s position is probably less exhaustive, but Mirena has more head support at least and in hanging position she can hide a reasonable part of her sex between her thighs.
I'm not against the fact to be crucified in X'position, excepted that I could have something ( or somebody ) exciting my pussy !
We see well that her sex is demanding but she cant satisfy it : it's a pity ! :(

So if Juliette Black sneaked into your house one night at 3 am, crawled into your bed naked and purred, "I'm here for you," you'd say, "Thanks, but I don't like tattoos," and call her a cab?

If there was anyone sneaking into my house at 3 am, I would call the cops :D

I am not a big fan of too big or too many tattos either, but if the doorbell rang at, let's say 9 pm, and I found Juliette Black, Krysta Kaos and Charlotte Sartre waiting outside, I would be like: "Good evening ladies, please come in! (But no smoking, please!)" :rolleyes:

If there was anyone sneaking into my house at 3 am, I would call the cops :D

I am not a big fan of too big or too many tattos either, but if the doorbell rang at, let's say 9 pm, and I found Juliette Black, Krysta Kaos and Charlotte Sartre waiting outside, I would be like: "Good evening ladies, please come in! (But no smoking, please!)" :rolleyes:
I think, in a little while, you'd be the one smoking. . . .

View attachment 1000047View attachment 1000048View attachment 1000049View attachment 1000050View attachment 1000051View attachment 1000052View attachment 1000053

Here's a follow-up report on Crucifixion 53.

This vid is STRANGE, to say the least. Evidently the model keeps changing clothes (without leaving the cross) as she progresses through her crucifixion. Perhaps Alex is trying to show what is going through her subconscious as her mind reels from the unrelenting pain. Or maybe Alex is just whacked. I'm unsure.

Here's his cutline for the video:

The crucifixion.

Different images of the same girl.
Who is she-the one who suffers on the cross-a rural
simpleton or a city lover of sports running?
The cross equalizes all....

Well, that certainly clears it up!
Anyway, here's the latest promo pics.

crucifixion53-c1a.jpgCrucifixion53.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion53.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion53.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion53.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion53.mp4-7.jpg

Here's a follow-up report on Crucifixion 53.

This vid is STRANGE, to say the least. Evidently the model keeps changing clothes (without leaving the cross) as she progresses through her crucifixion. Perhaps Alex is trying to show what is going through her subconscious as her mind reels from the unrelenting pain. Or maybe Alex is just whacked. I'm unsure.

Here's his cutline for the video:

The crucifixion.

Different images of the same girl.
Who is she-the one who suffers on the cross-a rural
simpleton or a city lover of sports running?
The cross equalizes all....

Well, that certainly clears it up!
Anyway, here's the latest promo pics.

View attachment 1000558View attachment 1000559View attachment 1000560View attachment 1000561View attachment 1000562View attachment 1000563
Alex is going for the surrealist and expressionist style now. A true auteur!

Here's another example. It's from the video "Sunshine on the Cross," which has been circulating for some years.

Where can I find the full movie? I was able to find it on both Xnxx.com and xvideos under different titles (it’s about 28-29 min long), but now I can’t find it anywhere. If possible, could you send me a link to the full movie that is still active for free viewing online?

This is one of my favorite crucifixion videos, and I would love to watch it again; please let me know what you can do.

Back
Top Bottom