How To Talk For Artists And Users (Rendering)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you! It really help me to decide. Yes I prefer 3060 Ti since it has more Cuda cores and larger bandwidth than 3060. So if I buy it, I should keep the scene simpler or using script to reduce the texture to fit in 8GB VRAM. Who knows later I have more spare budget for 3080 Ti since 3070 also have the same 8GB VRAM.

BTW, how is 3060 TI performance or your experience on Unreal Engine 5?
Unreal Engine 5 seems to eat Vram for breakfast! I'm still experimenting with that software but i very often reach the 8gig of Vram of my RTX3050 .
It's a demanding software that is stressing my PC (CPU and GPU) to it's limits!

By the way you should open your own thread to share your creation:i don't think that we can have too many 3d artist here!

Yes, I'm considering it to open my own thread for old works.

Hahaha good comment, I like it LOL :aaaaa:

Thank you both for encourage me to start my own thread. I really appreciate that. Probably because I'm a perfectionist so I want to share the best result only with new GPU, but I really consider whether I will release my low-res test render thread later. :cool:

"" Yes, I'm considering it to open my own thread for old works. """" WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO THAT !!!!!!

also show your women in prison , dungeons , asylum , harems , or any sort of correctional training/torture facility or institution

Attachments

• BAKaneSexC11.jpg
    BAKaneSexC11.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 154
  • BAKaneSexC02.jpg
    BAKaneSexC02.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 118
  • BAKaneSexC01.jpg
    BAKaneSexC01.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 157
Unreal Engine 5 seems to eat Vram for breakfast! I'm still experimenting with that software but i very often reach the 8gig of Vram of my RTX3050 .
It's a demanding software that is stressing my PC (CPU and GPU) to it's limits!

By the way you should open your own thread to share your creation:i don't think that we can have too many 3d artist here!
Yes Ill consider it and hopefully I'll embrace myself to create a new thread, lots of your sources really help me on my crux scenes. Seems I'll need your help again later lol :D

Low resolution, but high enjoyment - nice work, Tan!
Thank you! Later I'll create high resolution for more high enjoyment :cool:

"" Yes, I'm considering it to open my own thread for old works. """" WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO THAT !!!!!!

also show your women in prison , dungeons , asylum , harems , or any sort of correctional training/torture facility or institution
Sure, I'll share some of my test work later for you :p

Yes Ill consider it and hopefully I'll embrace myself to create a new thread, lots of your sources really help me on my crux scenes. Seems I'll need your help again later lol :D

in 2 or 3 days please !!!!!!!!!

people, watch out for the latest version of daz3d (it's full of bugs again)

large scenes cannot be rendered without constant errors!

I wrote it to the admins in daz3d, just so you know.
I don't know if this is your case but the latest Nvidia "game ready" drivers (522.25) are causing DForce crash in Daz Studiohttps://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/596011/iray-render-crashes-after-updating-to-ds-4-21.
I suggest using the "studio" drivers instead:https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/193235/en-us/

Mimochodem, stále můžete hrát hry s ovladači "Studio", ale nezískáte optimalizaci pro nejnovější hry, jako jsou "významné optimalizace výkonu DirectX 12"
Jedinou nevýhodou je, že jsou vydávány méně často (asi 4krát ročně) než ovladače připravené pro hry.
Ale pravděpodobně jsou dospělejší a stabilnější.
yes, I know about this..but I play games that are about 20 years old...golden baldur's gate...or games based on his motifs, or old-school rpgs (and they don't need very strong graphics)

so are you posting now , please , i find your arts to be good , even if we had 2 or 3 of them

so are you posting now , please , i find your arts to be good , even if we had 2 or 3 of them
We've chatted about this before, @TortureECT, haven't we? Tan2000 has his life to lead, as does @Doragon over on his thread, and will produce art in his own good time and inspiration. Your posts beseeching artists to produce art to your timescales can become wearying. Patience, my friend! ;)

We've chatted about this before, @TortureECT, haven't we? Tan2000 has his life to lead, as does @Doragon over on his thread, and will produce art in his own good time and inspiration. Your posts beseeching artists to produce art to your timescales can become wearying. Patience, my friend! ;)

well ...... soft disagree , perhaps , but kindly consider these points -

1- creators love positive exciting comments , replies , messages , reactions , ideas , appreciation etc...

2- or see it this way , you are a creator , for few months you stop uploading , and you notice No new replies or comments on your threads , its a dry desert , would you not feel sad that guys forgot about you , no one asked for new content , or no one even enquired how you been ? eg... my last message on @Doragon thread is "how you been" or just how are you !

3- and remember it was me when i asked @tan2000 about his profile picture he said its his own work , then slowly he said he might upload his work , i liked it , its great

if i like some kind of fetish , fantasy , theme , arts , its good if i show my love for it in a good way

1- creators love positive exciting comments , replies , messages , reactions , ideas , appreciation etc...

2- or see it this way , you are a creator , for few months you stop uploading , and you notice No new replies or comments on your threads , its a dry desert , would you not feel sad that guys forgot about you , no one asked for new content , or no one even enquired how you been ? eg... my last message on @Doragon thread is "how you been" or just how are you !

3- and remember it was me when i asked @tan2000 about his profile picture he said its his own work , then slowly he said he might upload his work , i liked it , its great

if i like some kind of fetish , fantasy , theme , arts , its good if i show my love for it in a good way
Don't misunderstand me, I'm not asking you not to show appreciation or concern for artists, just to ease back a bit on asking them for more work which can put them under pressure.

so to enter the discussion, I'm an artist myself, but I don't have it as a job (it takes me a long time to create something, and it's caused by a lot of obstacles that the creation of images constantly throws at me)

so to explain to you what the work in the pictures involves...
1. you have to get a program (there are many, but the best for bdsm creation is probably Daz3d)
2. learn to use the program (it takes a long time if you follow artists, ask them and watch videos, it can be speeded up)
3. get models for daz3d, because daz3d itself is just an empty program... (it is financially demanding, and sometimes you just have to wait a long time for a discount, or there are other ways to get models)
4.you\creating a scene takes a long time (it is demanding on the processor and memory, the rule applies here, a stronger processor and graphics + memory equals a larger and more detailed scene, and thus more time you need to render...
5. and it takes a long time to create the environment, lighting, correcting errors in the image, retouching, correct positioning of the characters, expressions on the faces of the characters, etc... there is a lot...
6. an artist has to go to work, to his family....and he is usually tired after work and needs to rest....otherwise his head will explode...

and that's why as an artist I'm here for positive feedback, but please I can't add pictures every week like on a treadmill, it's impossible for me....sorry, but electricity is terribly expensive these days...

and because of the Kremlin (rat/whore) from Russia (but they are all whores) I also pay crazy prices for gasoline, food and so on, in reality it's crazy....

so please bear with me...there will be pictures..but when we finish them ok? Thank you.

for example, this scene with pictures took about 2 hours to create.. and that's without a background... and no extra editing..¨

if you calculate how much work it would be to add other characters, etc.. then one picture takes six to seven hours of work + editing...

Attachments

• crux cadre 1.jpg
    crux cadre 1.jpg
    809.7 KB · Views: 137
  • crux cadre 2..jpg
    crux cadre 2..jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 135
so to enter the discussion, I'm an artist myself, but I don't have it as a job (it takes me a long time to create something, and it's caused by a lot of obstacles that the creation of images constantly throws at me)

so to explain to you what the work in the pictures involves...
1. you have to get a program (there are many, but the best for bdsm creation is probably Daz3d)
2. learn to use the program (it takes a long time if you follow artists, ask them and watch videos, it can be speeded up)
3. get models for daz3d, because daz3d itself is just an empty program... (it is financially demanding, and sometimes you just have to wait a long time for a discount, or there are other ways to get models)
4.you\creating a scene takes a long time (it is demanding on the processor and memory, the rule applies here, a stronger processor and graphics + memory equals a larger and more detailed scene, and thus more time you need to render...
5. and it takes a long time to create the environment, lighting, correcting errors in the image, retouching, correct positioning of the characters, expressions on the faces of the characters, etc... there is a lot...
6. an artist has to go to work, to his family....and he is usually tired after work and needs to rest....otherwise his head will explode...

and that's why as an artist I'm here for positive feedback, but please I can't add pictures every week like on a treadmill, it's impossible for me....sorry, but electricity is terribly expensive these days...

and because of the Kremlin (rat/whore) from Russia (but they are all whores) I also pay crazy prices for gasoline, food and so on, in reality it's crazy....

so please bear with me...there will be pictures..but when we finish them ok? Thank you.

for example, this scene with pictures took about 2 hours to create.. and that's without a background... and no extra editing..¨

if you calculate how much work it would be to add other characters, etc.. then one picture takes six to seven hours of work + editing...
I think we should take that on board. Really, CruxForums should be about quality, rather than quantity. That was the original intention for the site, and now we've lots of active members posting and viewing large numbers of images, our usage charges (based on byte-size of images x number of views) are rocketing. That's why we're having to limit image sizes, but fine quality work within the 1MB limit for original work will always be welcome.

Hear hear! Each of my drawings takes between 5 and 10 hours usually, I just can’t churn them out in quantity and I wouldn’t want to. :D
so the drawing on (I enjoy this like crazy!!! hahaha) toilet paper for about 10 hours...(well I didn't find a suitable cave here):D

and creating the image on the pc 2-6 hours..hehe!! I clearly lead!!:devil:

and I don't have to worry about Barbaria taking my toilet paper:cbiggrin:

Back
Top Bottom