Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
My card died yesterday ... went shopping for a new one, I was surprised that the card I got on sale at 280 now, 1 year later fetches 460. I called the guys at the tech store to find out more, he told me not to prioritize a certain brand or chipset, right now you come to the store and buy whatever card in your price range is and they have in that day. Supply chain issues, Suez channel, winter, angry Chinese, the usual.

The same happened to me. With some patience I have managed to find a good deal on a card that performs better than the old one, and with less power consumption.
But 1 year ago I would have paid it at least 100 bucks less.

Fantastic work!!
:clap:

Thank you, my friend!

Great image. Somone whisper to her, "Shall we get started?"
Reminds me of a French polar from the Balkan wars I read a good decade ago where the woman's vagina was stuffed with a grenade, pin already extracted, waiting for an unsuspecting saviour. Didn't the Viet Cong do that too?

Another book from the same series had a brave mercenary wiggling a watering hose up the woman's anus, into her intestines, so there was no way to get it out except the way it went in. Oh, did I mention he filled the hose with razor wire before pulling out the hose and leaving the wire inside her, with a couple centimeters sticking out to show a medic what to grab with his pliers? (Need I say we're talking about a different woman here.)

wonderful image, the chair looks waiting for her sweat :rocker:...thanks for sharing

Mumble-mumble.. I could do a follow-up of this image.. ;-)

Reminds me of a French polar from the Balkan wars I read a good decade ago where the woman's vagina was stuffed with a grenade, pin already extracted, waiting for an unsuspecting saviour. Didn't the Viet Cong do that too?

Another book from the same series had a brave mercenary wiggling a watering hose up the woman's anus, into her intestines, so there was no way to get it out except the way it went in. Oh, did I mention he filled the hose with razor wire before pulling out the hose and leaving the wire inside her, with a couple centimeters sticking out to show a medic what to grab with his pliers? (Need I say we're talking about a different woman here.)

Interesting. Very interesting.

It's time.

Short daily comic strip, inspired by the work of Mobius, who posts his images on Dolcettish).
I like it, though she looks as if eating in Dolcett's Diner hasn't agreed with her tummy! :p

I like it, though she looks as if eating in Dolcett's Diner hasn't agreed with her tummy! :p

Thanks. I have the slight suspect that good food isn't exactly a primary concern for the people that are "hosting" her ;)

are these models from davo ?? or am I wrong ??

nice pictures!

Thank you. The torch is from D-Block torture, the scalpel from an old set of medical tools for Poser.

Back
Top Bottom