Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay folks, the video card that I was using for my renders has decided to die. It's the second one that I have to change in about one year, so for now I have decided to put this repair on the backburner, especially considering that a new one would cost me quite a lot of money.
I have decided to try and produce some kinky art just with traditional media, something that for some reason I had never done after my adolescence.
This is my very first attempt, based on a photo that I have found online.

Pencil and watercolors on paper.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated (but now please don't crucify me, LOL).

Bloodywhip.jpg

These two images are partly inspired by one of the stories by @Praefectus Praetorio that I'm currently reading (and enjoying), "The nude nurse and the master of the whip".

There is no exact reference to specific scenes, but this is how I imagined @Eulalia involved in a quite unpleasant (for her) situation.

Comments are as usual much appreciated!

Number one: the long wait.

View attachment 861085
Fantastic image. Love her dress barely covering her as she waits.

Not only that. Due to the present snafu on merchandise circulation friends I know, who ordered parts for their computers are left waiting for February or even March to get their parts. True story.

In my specific case the cards are available but the current prices are the real deal breaker.

Oral.

Killing time between interrogation sessions.

View attachment 868977
A piece of art: Watch the ligtht! the perfect colours of their skins, her beautiful face - the amazing shape of her tits. The smell of her hair (yes!) I can feel her breath and how she starts acknowling the inescapability of hear situation: Being caught! There is only one choice left: Obedience! And probably it wont change for a very long time..

Okay folks, the video card that I was using for my renders has decided to die. It's the second one that I have to change in about one year, so for now I have decided to put this repair on the backburner, especially considering that a new one would cost me quite a lot of money.
I have decided to try and produce some kinky art just with traditional media, something that for some reason I had never done after my adolescence.
This is my very first attempt, based on a photo that I have found online.

Pencil and watercolors on paper.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated (but now please don't crucify me, LOL).

View attachment 1090859
I just reread your post and regret somehow not getting it right the first time. I guess one is always in a rush, there are so many things to get to. That is very good work, I particularly like the way you handled the marks. Also the head thrown back, that is one of my automatic turn-ons; don't ask me why, these things have no explanation, really.

My card died yesterday ... went shopping for a new one, I was surprised that the card I got on sale at 280 now, 1 year later fetches 460. I called the guys at the tech store to find out more, he told me not to prioritize a certain brand or chipset, right now you come to the store and buy whatever card in your price range is and they have in that day. Supply chain issues, Suez channel, winter, angry Chinese, the usual.

Back
Top Bottom