Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmm.. I wonder what happened then. My theory: one of the mods mistook the woman’s crumpled red top for disembowelled intestines, and deleted your pic before taking the time to make sure.
I'll be honest, this one wasn't me, guv... but I have slipped up on other theads when the fact that an image has been posted by its creator has passed me by.

I'll be honest, this one wasn't me, guv... but I have slipped up on other theads when the fact that an image has been posted by its creator has passed me by.

Yeah, I reckon the deletion wasn't intentional. In the end, managing a large site like this one must sometimes be a chore.
No prob guys, keep up the good work.

Spec Ops unit at work

spec_ops.jpg

"It's actually very simple, young lady. The position you occupied implies that you are the only alive individual to know that password. I have the time, the means and a strong motivation to obtain it, and I can assure you that I will leave this room with that password.
So, it's up to you to decide in what physical condition YOU will leave the room, instead.
3 minutes left from now before we begin."

Last edited:
spec_ops.jpg
Fantastic “Noir” atmosphere and dramatic lighting! Great work :clap:

The captured agent had long since given up all her secrets under the merciless interrogation and was beginning her sentence in the remote Penal Colony.
Her two jailers, and their dog, had sexually used the hapless agent before inserting the restraining rings into her sensitive labia. As the final humiliation, she was now crawling naked to what would be her new "home" for the next twenty years, assuming she survived the rigorous conditions.

The captured agent had long since given up all her secrets under the merciless interrogation and was beginning her sentence in the remote Penal Colony.
Her two jailers, and their dog, had sexually used the hapless agent before inserting the restraining rings into her sensitive labia. As the final humiliation, she was now crawling naked to what would be her new "home" for the next twenty years, assuming she survived the rigorous conditions.
Twenty years of torture, humiliation, and confinement?! Oh Shit! What Moore could they possibly do to me? I told them everything. What ever happened to “talk and we’ll let you go free”?

Back
Top Bottom