Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I apologize with all the friends who recently asked for commissions but, as everyone can see, I'm totally unpredictable when it comes to creativity. One day I have zero ideas and no motivation, the next day I start doing stuff.
Still, I don't think I'll ever resume accepting commissions. It's too complicated to get paid and honestly I prefer to work on my projects when I have some spare time.
I hope you will enjoy my new art.

"Boss, I think she is almost ready"

View attachment 1247983
This one is very enjoyable, there is something about a contorted human body, especially if it is female.

Oh yeah? Try me. I was trained to resist at a moment like this. I don’t intend to break easily if at all!!!

They all say similar things, then they start melting down while the machine pounds their holes.

This one is very enjoyable, there is something about a contorted human body, especially if it is female.

I fully agree, my friend.

Ruined.jpg
Is this the Quoom tribute you mentioned the other day? Indeed a little extreme for my taste :p but I can appreciate your artistry and attention to detail, and things like how the high P.O.V. brings diagonals into the composition. Would love to see more of this model, perhaps handcuffed and blindfolded in a small cell..? Great job though. I notice the repeated rhombus shapes give the image a kind of rhythm.

Yesterday, commenting on the new work by @montycrusto, I said that I don't like when Quoom tortures his victims too harshly.

Today, I contradict myself with this image..

"Like many others before, she thought she was a heroine.
She was wrong."

View attachment 1250360
While I don't like butchery and dismemberment, I do have extreme tastes when it comes to tortures. Quoom rarely did something I didn't like. This image of yours is far from 'too much' as far as I'm concerned, and I do appreciate you 'contradicting' yourself. I'm a fan of sharp objects, and this image aces that. But the poor girl's facial expression is the icing on the cake. A brilliant piece of work that really shows how badly she's suffered. Beautifully done, and thank you for sharing.

Is this the Quoom tribute you mentioned the other day? Indeed a little extreme for my taste :p but I can appreciate your artistry and attention to detail, and things like how the high P.O.V. brings diagonals into the composition. Would love to see more of this model, perhaps handcuffed and blindfolded in a small cell..? Great job though. I notice the repeated rhombus shapes give the image a kind of rhythm.

Yes, it "was" this one, as it looks like my post was removed. Not good.

While I don't like butchery and dismemberment, I do have extreme tastes when it comes to tortures. Quoom rarely did something I didn't like. This image of yours is far from 'too much' as far as I'm concerned, and I do appreciate you 'contradicting' yourself. I'm a fan of sharp objects, and this image aces that. But the poor girl's facial expression is the icing on the cake. A brilliant piece of work that really shows how badly she's suffered. Beautifully done, and thank you for sharing.

Thank you, my friend.

What? Why was it removed? :confused: Was it more than 2MB? Surely it wasn’t too extreme for CF, not even as bad as a crucifixion!

The image is 556KB in size. I have posted it keeping in mind @melissa's statement in a recent post:

"The moderators recently had a meeting to discuss the results of the October experiment with regard the restrictions on posting. While it was good to see a drop in the size of the bill due to bandwidth we had hoped for and expected a bigger decrease. Bearing that in mind we agreed to continue with the present restrictions with the exception that artists can now upload files up to 2MB in size."

Dear John, sometimes I share a pic like this :

https://i13.servimg.com/u/f13/19/58/48/98/18183710.jpg

When it is a bit extreme. So nobody is obliged to see the pic, seems moderation is ok

I had thought the same.

The delete reason is showing as 'too big', Monty. The image has gone so I can't comment on the file size, I fear.

See above.

BTW, I have no problems in respecting the rules. But I have to say that this kind of deletion is quite annoying, considering the amount of time I spend on a picture.
Anyway, I am only a guest here, so feel free to apply the rules as you prefer.

The image is 556KB in size. I have posted it keeping in mind @melissa's statement in a recent post:

"The moderators recently had a meeting to discuss the results of the October experiment with regard the restrictions on posting. While it was good to see a drop in the size of the bill due to bandwidth we had hoped for and expected a bigger decrease. Bearing that in mind we agreed to continue with the present restrictions with the exception that artists can now upload files up to 2MB in size."

I had thought the same.

See above.

BTW, I have no problems in respecting the rules. But I have to say that this kind of deletion is quite annoying, considering the amount of time I spend on a picture.
Anyway, I am only a guest here, so feel free to apply the rules as you prefer.
Hmm.. I wonder what happened then. My theory: one of the mods mistook the woman’s crumpled red top for disembowelled intestines, and deleted your pic before taking the time to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom