Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
"I can see our officers have given you a thorough going over, Agent Moore, and that your resistance has been very brave. However, they are amateurs and we are professionals. How long do you think you`ll last when this blow torch starts to burn those tits you`re so proud of. or that neat little pussy?"
Oh Shit! You’re telling me those were mere amateurs??

Just like you, I'm always on the lookout for new characters. I think you've hit it big with this girl.

Thanks Artur. She is one of my favorites, Giulia by CynderBlue, I like both her body shape and her skin texture. There is only small problem: the ambient occlusion effect on the skin in the point where the buttocks flow into the leg. Looks great when the character is standing but it's totally unrealistic in other poses that ..ehm.. tend to interest me more.

Fantastic work MadBob !

Thanks Monty!

I take advantage of this thread to communicate that I have deleted all my images and my account on Pixiv due to the fact that, according to the Japanese law, they were asking me to censor all the genitalia, something that I didn't really like to do.
For now all my new work will be posted only at CruxForums, but I'm open to suggestions about other safe places that don't practice censorship.
Happy festivities to everyone (if you celebrate, of course)!

Last edited:
I take advantage of this thread to communicate that I have deleted all my images and my account on Pixiv due to the fact that, according to the Japanese law, they were asking me to censor all the genitalia, something that I didn't really like to do.
For now all my new work will be posted only at CruxForums, but I'm open to suggestions about other safe places that don't practice censorship.
That’s so interesting (though hard to read on light-theme, lol). I have the same problem with pixiv too, so I’m in the same boat. I’ve heard good things about HentaiFoundry, might be worth a look? Meanwhile please keep sharing your beautiful work with us here at CF :D

By the way there are no such restrictions on BDSMLR or FetLife.. and I show my work there too, even though they’re not really “art” sites.. I’m not the only artist who does.

CruxForums is deeply honored to have this worthy distinction ❤️

Well, I have to say that CF is a very welcoming place, I feel at home here in the same way as I was feeling at home in the good old days of Art of Darkness and (for a too short period of time) Lotte's secrets.

That’s so interesting (though hard to read on light-theme, lol). I have the same problem with pixiv too, so I’m in the same boat. I’ve heard good things about HentaiFoundry, might be worth a look? Meanwhile please keep sharing your beautiful work with us here at CF :D

By the way there are no such restrictions on BDSMLR or FetLife.. and I show my work there too, even though they’re not really “art” sites.. I’m not the only artist who does.

Oops, sorry.. I tend to forget that because I use the dark theme.. Thanks for the kind words! I have an account at FetLife but I've hardly used it and admit being a bit confused about BDSMLR. I have an account there too, but I wasn't sure whether my works were actually seen, so I stopped posting.

I've tried to edit my post to make it visible with the light theme but apparently I have no idea how to do it. Moderators, please help.. LOL
Quickest way to get a moderator to assist with editing is to PM whoever might appear to be online.

I also asked by Pixiv to revise my works according to Japanese law.
Since I currently have 6,800 followers on Pixiv, and growing, I have partially complied with this request.

My works from 2022, my first publication and the ten most successful publications I have revised according to the requirements.
For the remaining images I have given my followers two days to download them. After this time, I then deleted the images.
A rework of all pictures was too extensive.

In 2023, I will publish images censored, according to Japanese law on Pixiv. So that the members can see the pictures uncensored, I add a link to the affected pictures in the accompanying text over which these pictures can be seen uncensored. I plan to link them to "Gimp". At Gimp, unregistered users can view and download images but not comment and upload their own images.

Since we don't have many forums where we can publish images from our genre uncensored, I decided to take this step.
At GF I also follow the rules. Even if sometimes after affectionate admonition. :)

In addition, I would like to mention that Deviantart was much more rigorous. There you were simply banned, almost without comment.

I have notified Pixiv of my revision of the images as requested. Pixiv agrees with this approach.

Back
Top Bottom