Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a really interesting scene, showing how defenseless a woman is in front of two strong men. She is crucified on this device and cannot move. One of the executioners probes her pussy with his fingers. We do not see the face of the captured woman, but we can assume that she is very uncomfortable with these rough touches. There is nothing more humiliating for a member of the weaker sex than to stand naked in front of strange men, who also put their hands into her private parts.
But could it be that the man's unpleasant actions to the woman are nothing more than a concern for her well-being? :sherlock:What if the executioner, groping her pussy with his fingers, only wants to make sure that her love canal can withstand the penetration of her new friend (wooden, plastic, metal)? The desire to know the answers to the interrogators' questions directly depends on the health of the woman being interrogated.

Yikes! What did she do to deserve that? :confused::eek::facepalm:

She didn't necessarily do something, but they are using all their skills to find out if she did..

Oh my..... Just beautiful work, and a wonderful update of one of my favorite scenes. Thank you so much for creating and sharing it. :)

I'm really pleasd you like it!

Superb lightning on the skin.

Don't be shy, do more tributes to Torque -:))))))

Thank you and yes, I have some more Torque tributes in my schedule.

Back
Top Bottom