IMG_2256.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 574
  • IMG_2257.jpeg
    IMG_2257.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_2255.jpeg
    IMG_2255.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,064
"Have you any idea how much damage I can do to those tits with this baton? If you`re smart you`ll tell me the location of your fellow agents."

And when I'm finished with the tits, the metal dildo is waiting for your cunt.

Do your worst, asshole! I’m not talking!

(Nice art, JDR)

Thank you, Barbaria.
(Stubborn, eh? You will be begging me to stop in a minute, bitch!)

I love the position she's in... quite vulnerable and erotic. A beautiful piece of work, and thanks for sharing

Thank you, my friend.

Love the straining rib cage!

Thanks for noticing that!

Is there more of this story? Looks very promising.

Ehm.. which one?

My personal tribute to House of Milan's Tourist Trap, one of the best BDSM videos ever, in my opinion.

Thanks @Subhunt for the inspiration

View attachment 1300641
I agree about the TT video being a classic, and you certainly did a great job with this tribute. I love the dark mood of it, and the detail on her suspended body is really nice.
Thanks for creating & sharing it. ;)

It's a really interesting scene, showing how defenseless a woman is in front of two strong men. She is crucified on this device and cannot move. One of the executioners probes her pussy with his fingers. We do not see the face of the captured woman, but we can assume that she is very uncomfortable with these rough touches. There is nothing more humiliating for a member of the weaker sex than to stand naked in front of strange men, who also put their hands into her private parts.
But could it be that the man's unpleasant actions to the woman are nothing more than a concern for her well-being? :sherlock:What if the executioner, groping her pussy with his fingers, only wants to make sure that her love canal can withstand the penetration of her new friend (wooden, plastic, metal)? The desire to know the answers to the interrogators' questions directly depends on the health of the woman being interrogated.

GetGalleryItem (2) (2).jpgGetGalleryItem (1) (3).jpg

In this image we see a similar situation, where the captured woman is already being interrogated.

Obviously, she had already been "tested" for endurance and made sure that she could withstand the penetration of artificial objects. It was unpleasant for her to feel another man's fingers exploring her pussy, but what could she do? Now she was hanging on the rack, crucified by her arms and legs. She is naked and the men present can see all her virtues.

She has high firm breasts, a flat belly, long legs, and strong hips. She has kept herself in good physical shape, so her body is slender, strong and without deposits of excess fat. Her plump mouth lips are open, showing great teeth. Her makeup looks good on her white skin, emphasizing its whiteness and absence of moles and other imperfections. Her dark hair is scattered over her shoulders, and the rest of her naked body has been removed, making her intimate body parts lose their protection and open to all.

Her body was made for love and caress, but now, because of her misstep, she is in a torture cellar, where she too will be "loved" and "caressed," though in different ways.

The woman looks worried. She knows that she will be tortured and does not know whether she will be able to endure all the torture that is prepared for her.

But she does not suspect that the agents have much experience in interrogating stubborn spies who do not want to talk. And they have a surprise in store for her. The torture she faces is horrible and is directed at the most sensitive place for a woman.

She cannot move and feels that spiky baton entering her. She would rather have the implement of one of these soldiers enter her, but they are on duty and doing their duty. This "lover" is larger than the men she has slept with to accomplish her mission. He is so wide as he squeezes into her pussy. She can feel him sliding inside her, the spikes scraping against the inner walls of her love canal. It is not in the agents' plans to kill her prematurely during the interrogation, so the interrogation tool is lubricated with gel to ensure free gliding. The woman feels all the movements of her friend inside her as he slowly enters and just as slowly exits her. He explores her as far and unhurriedly as a deep-sea machine explores an oceanic trough. It seemed as if red-hot magma had been poured into her pussy. The fire inside her burns her, filling her with terrible pain.

Her body shuddered, the muscles in her arms and legs straining, trying to break free from their shackles. She holds back the moans bursting from her throat so she doesn't show her enemies how much pain she is in. Tears well up in her eyes, smearing her makeup.

But at the same time as the pain, she also felt pleasure. As a person engaged in espionage, she was aware of the danger of her work and the possibility of exposure. The woman knew that if she was captured, she would be tortured. Then she would have to strain all her strength and will to endure the long interrogations. She thought over her behavior in the event of exposure and trained herself for the future interrogation. She trained herself both mentally and physically. After showering, she examined herself in the mirror and imagined what her body would look like during torture. And what tortures would be used against her to break her stubbornness.

She imagined herself in various situations that her twisted memory could create in its own way.

There she hung naked, suspended by her arms from the ceiling. The executioner whipped her, causing her body to shake and sway. Her back and buttocks are streaked with crimson. The executioner is enraged by her stubbornness and lights a gas burner placed under her feet...

Or she lies on a medical table, her hands and feet shackled. Wire clamps are attached to her breasts, another clamp bites into her skin between her legs. She has already endured several electric shocks, but the indifferent voice of her interlocutor tells her that only ten minutes of interrogation have passed, and dinner is still hours away...

Her fantasy reveals another picture of her in the lead role. She is lying on a table, tied by her hands and feet. She had not been allowed to drink for twenty-four hours before the interrogation, and the thirst and stuffiness in the closed and stuffy room drove her insane. But now she has been washed and given a drink. And now she lay there, unable to move, drinking water, liter by liter. It is water torture, one of the most excruciating and less physically disfiguring of all. Her flat belly is swollen from the swallowed liquid and looks like a pregnant belly. The executioners approach her with sticks and she exudes only the sounds of unimaginable pain through her funnel throat as the first blow falls on her belly...

Or she sits on a big horse, like the ancient Amazons. The truth of the difference is that the horse is wooden, her legs instead of stirrups are encased in stirrups to which 50-pound weights are suspended, and a metal band is placed over the horse's back. The problem is that in addition to the discomfort Spy feels between her legs, this strip of metal is connected by a pair of wires to a battery that regularly releases a current discharge between her strong legs...

And now she is experiencing pleasure. Her secret dreams have come true. She is being tortured in a long and sophisticated way. She is alone, surrounded by strong men who appreciate her beauty and resilience. They understand her tenacity. But the soldiers must complete their task and make her talk. And she understands that sooner or later she will speak. Let her tell the truth or lie, but she will speak. To make them stop this pain.

She cannot see the soldier torturing her, but she feels his hand through this baton. His hand is firm; she is confidently raping her with this object. She felt his fingers during the examination, and then it was only disgusting. But now the woman wouldn't mind if his fingers carefully examined her pussy for damage. I wonder if his cock could also penetrate her with the same force.

Her body is covered in sweat, the nipples on her breasts tense and sharpen. Pain mixed with pleasure into one incredible cocktail, which she drinks leisurely. Her pussy is moistened and the juices mixed with the gel together drip down onto the bucket carefully set up. After all, interrogated women often lose control of their bladder and bowels.

The captive woman sees a second soldier approaching her with a whip in his hand. His intentions are clear, as is where his gaze is directed. Now the executioners will torture not only her pussy, but also her breasts. It really hurts when the tentacles of hard skin whip at her nipples. The skin of her luscious breasts will be covered in red streaks. And in addition to the whip, her breasts can also be touched by other objects designed to cause pain. For example, pliers that squeeze the nipple. Or breast presses that squeeze them to the color of a violet. Wouldn't that make interesting flowers?

Or long needles that would plunge into her skin, piercing her breasts through. Without touching the large blood vessels and mammary glands, they would turn her fleshy mounds into porcupines, covered in oozing blood. And if the tips of the needles were smeared with tar and set on fire, how many unforgettable sensations she would have to experience.

The woman understands that she cannot endure this interrogation, but she wants to hold out as long as possible to show these men what she is capable of. She will smile in response to the pain, mocking their attempts to torment her. She will look with feigned indifference at the instruments that will torment her body, and with a bored expression on her face she will advise the agents to go get a cup of coffee or go outside for a walk and some fresh air. Promising she won't run off anywhere.

She doesn't see another man standing behind the armored glass. The one who managed to expose her. The one tasked with getting all the information she needs from her. No matter how useful it turns out to be, any little detail could be crucial.

Looking at the naked body of this beauty, hanging obediently on the rack, the man thinks how changeable this world is. The woman he once loved is now at his mercy. He didn't know what she had been doing since their sudden separation and he didn't care what happened to her. How shocked he was when he found out that the woman he had tried to banish from his memory, but who had come into his dreams, was working for enemy intelligence. And her activities had caused a great deal of loss to the country, both material and human. And now she is in his power. The agents' conversation with their victim is still going on, but his conversation with her has not yet come. Soon this tedious and pointless procedure, conducted only to tick off a report for his superiors, will be over. And the agents will go home to rest. And then they will stay together. Just the two of them, like in the old days.

Then he'll ask her all the questions he wants to know...

I demand that I be allowed to contact the U.S. Embassy!!!

(You outdid yourself on this one JDR … great art again)

Thank you! It was something that was floating around my mind for years, it just needed a little push.

I agree about the TT video being a classic, and you certainly did a great job with this tribute. I love the dark mood of it, and the detail on her suspended body is really nice.
Thanks for creating & sharing it. ;)

Thank you, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom