Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear John Delves Richardson, can you create your own version of this work?, can you create your own version of this work?
View attachment 1301971

It's a very nice picture, even if it's not technically perfect. As often happens with images I like, I can't say exactly why.
I'll see what I can do.

Multiple torments.
My version of a drawing, probably chinese, whose author is unknown to me.

View attachment 1302416
Multiple torments are the best kind. :devil2:

This image checks a lot of boxes for me, and is deliciously well done. Thank you for sharing it.

Reminds me of this one (I don't know the artist either).
attachment.phpSE.jpg

Artist so called N°76; I have a some more if you want by MP, dear friend
Yes, that's the name I have on that folder, but I wasn't sure if that was the right name for the artist. So thanks for confirming that.
PM coming your way.

I have reworked an image that I have posted last year (one of my personal favorites), this time in color, adding new details and a little text. Hope you'll like.

"I want to be totally honest with you, young lady. What has been done to you until now is nothing, confronted with what I can do to your body with the help of this tool, as these two gentlemen - who have seen me at work many times before - can confirm. So please, and for the last time, now tell us everything you know."

spec_ops_v2.jpg

Last edited:
I have reworked an image that I have posted last year (one of my personal favorites), this time in color, adding new details and a little text. Hope you'll like.

"I want to be totally honest with you, young lady. What has been done to you until now is nothing, confronted with what I can do to your body with the help of this tool, as these two gentlemen - who have seen me at work many times before - can confirm. So please, and for the last time, now tell us everything you know."

View attachment 1358645
A lovely, inspiring scene and well rendered. The blood at the corner of her mouth is a nice touch. Beautiful work and thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom