Offering to do limited Koikatsu Crux work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Mr Aves the crucifier,I have 2 colors to must be to choose you Red And Orange
Red color include
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name:Haruhi Suzumiya(Haruhi Suzumiya series) (center),Hatsune Miku And Hestia(Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon?)

Cross Type: Latin cross

Scenery:Desert or wasteland

Boundings: Nailed wrists and feet.

Character State:Whip marks, sweat and crown of thorns And For Haruhi Suzumiya Whip marks, sweat ,crown of thorns and orange-yellow ribbon/head band

Position:
Arms nailed outstretched on the beam, feet nailed together, right foot over left foot.

Clothing: Fundoshi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and the

Orange color include
Character Name: Chika Takami (center), Riko Sakurauchi And Dia Kurosawa for Love Live School idol Series

Cross Type:Latin cross

Scenery:beach at Day

Character State: Whip marks, sweat and crown of thorns

Position:
Arms nailed outstretched on the beam, feet nailed together, right foot over left foot.

Clothing: barefoot school uniform

the choice is yours orange or Red

Hi Mr Aves the crucifier,I have 2 colors to must be to choose you Red And Orange
Red color include
Character Name:Haruhi Suzumiya(Haruhi Suzumiya series) (center),Hatsune Miku And Hestia(Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon?)

Scenery:Desert or wasteland

Character State:Whip marks, sweat and crown of thorns And For Haruhi Suzumiya Whip marks, sweat ,crown of thorns and orange-yellow ribbon/head band

Position:

and the

Orange color include
Character Name: Chika Takami (center), Riko Sakurauchi And Dia Kurosawa for Love Live School idol Series

Cross Type:Latin cross

Scenery:beach at Day

Character State: Whip marks, sweat and crown of thorns

Position:

Clothing: barefoot school uniform

the choice is yours orange or Red
Requests are not open at this time. I will message this board if or when I will be doing them but my current priorities are not on koikatsu and crux work.

Requests are not open at this time. I will message this board if or when I will be doing them but my current priorities are not on koikatsu and crux work.
Ok MR Mr Aves the crucifier for koikOatsu and crux work i choose the red because i love the red

Scenery: Desert or wasteland

Position:

I dont know if you got the point but I am not gonna be making anything for a while.

Scenery: Desert or wasteland

Position: Arms nailed outstretched on the beam, feet nailed together, right foot over left foot.

This is my choice do it pease

This is my choice do it pease
None of the artists on here are paid, Basilis. Aves has stated very clearly that he is not at this moment taking requests for work. He is not an image producing professional, he produces images in his spare time because he wants to, when and if he wants to.

Please don't hassle him when he has politely but firmly requested you to desist.

None of the artists on here are paid, Basilis. Aves has stated very clearly that he is not at this moment taking requests for work. He is not an image producing professional, he produces images in his spare time because he wants to, when and if he wants to.

Please don't hassle him when he has politely but firmly requested you to desist.
Thank you. Much appreciated. I provided people with some resources and tips on making their own scenes. I hope they get used in the future but if anyone is wanting a koi crux scene, they have the tools to also make their own.

Thank you. Much appreciated. I provided people with some resources and tips on making their own scenes. I hope they get used in the future but if anyone is wanting a koi crux scene, they have the tools to also make their own.
Exactly, thanks to the material you have provided I have been able to create some crux scenes in Koikatsu.

I did do an attempt at recreating your Kaguya crux scene from a while back using a set of cards I got, and then decided to extend that a bit further to cruxing most of this set (though I couldn't get the map/background you used on account of having gotten rid of nearly every studio sideloader mod with the exception of the cumstains one in order to free up space).

I do wanna use some backgrounds though, though I'm just not sure what zipmods to download specifically for the good scenes in this kind of setting.

I did do an attempt at recreating your Kaguya crux scene from a while back using a set of cards I got, and then decided to extend that a bit further to cruxing most of this set (though I couldn't get the map/background you used on account of having gotten rid of nearly every studio sideloader mod with the exception of the cumstains one in order to free up space).

I do wanna use some backgrounds though, though I'm just not sure what zipmods to download specifically for the good scenes in this kind of setting.
Can't really help you there as I didn't get individual mods for the studio and game and I am not sure where some of them come from. There should still be some base areas to use but I may have to dig through my mods to see which ones you need.

I always enjoy your work.
I would be happy to hear my request.

Character Name: Miyu Edelfelt

Cross Type: T cross

Scenery: Roman Courtyard

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat

Expression: Suffering in pain,tears in her eyes,open her mouth.But with a determined look on her face looking ahead

Position: Both arms nailed to cross beams
Both feets nailed to each other
Legs slightly open with knees bent

Clothing: Naked

Thank you for reading,and enjoy your Koikatsu life
6DF32A38-C910-4315-B3F3-F9FF1ED81265.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I always enjoy your work.
I would be happy to hear my request.

Character Name: Miyu Edelfelt

Cross Type: T cross

Scenery: Roman Courtyard

Character State: Bloody whip marks, no sweat

Expression: Suffering in pain,tears in her eyes,open her mouth.But with a determined look on her face looking ahead

Position: Both arms nailed to cross beams
Both feets nailed to each other
Legs slightly open with knees bent

Clothing: Naked

Thank you for reading,and enjoy your Koikatsu life!View attachment 1143047
If anyone asks, this is a one time request that was already discussed in DMs so I hope no one requests anything afterward unless I open requests again. Results will be posted in this thread.

If anyone asks, this is a one time request that was already discussed in DMs so I hope no one requests anything afterward unless I open requests again. Results will be posted in this thread.
I'm sorry, Aves, I should have edited the thread title ages ago. :doh:

I've now done so, perhaps the requests will now stop.

I'm sorry, Aves, I should have edited the thread title ages ago. :doh:

I've now done so, perhaps the requests will now stop.
I've been keeping it as a request thread that I come back to every now and then. My main koi crux work is on the "unfinished" thread.

Back
Top Bottom