Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
that's a bitter disappointment, thought you used only fine stainless steel for your condemned vixens
Tree understands Admi's concern but it is out of his hands. The Chairman of the Board of THT, Inc. demanded...
frank_sinatra_2.jpg
...no not Frank Sinatra, Grandpa Tree...
tree old.jpg
...demanded Tree cut costs of mass execution and the International Brotherhood of Master Crucifixion Technicians, Local 1, St. Louis, Mo unanimously voted to change the by-laws to allow the use of cheap spikes for mass crucifixions of condemned slaves. Smaller, more intimate executions can still use stainless steel spikes...

Tree

Here I modified her to be more delicate than last time muscular one. :)
View attachment 144152
Isnt it feminine more ? ;)

I love watching you progress in skill and imagination, Yupar. :)
Nice work.

Smaller, more intimate executions can still use stainless steel spikes...Tree

For a premium gold spikes may be requested, but solid gold is not recommended, it tends to bend under the weight. The International Brotherhood of Master Crucifixion Technicians recommends 9 carat spikes, or gold plated steel for victims deemed likely to be "vigorous" on the cross.

...enjoy the jewelry while you can... there is indications in 'After the rebellion' you are angling to become involved in the 'Rebellion of 2015' and if history holds up things will not go well and the only jewelry you get on the cross is cheap steel spikes...

Tree
that's a bitter disappointment, thought you used only fine stainless steel for your condemned vixens
BTW how Hansi know i prefersteel spikes than iron nails ;)
I wasn't fishing for that, Yupar....

...but I'm delighted with it nevertheless!! :)
:)

but if you like the feel of chains against your naked skin,
I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity to enjoy that! :devil:
Ofcuz Eul , I hv to think abt itmore for real :)
Tree understands Admi's concern but it is out of his hands. The Chairman of the Board of THT, Inc. demanded...
View attachment 144196
...no not Frank Sinatra, Grandpa Tree...
View attachment 144198
...demanded Tree cut costs of mass execution and the International Brotherhood of Master Crucifixion Technicians, Local 1, St. Louis, Mo unanimously voted to change the by-laws to allow the use of cheap spikes for mass crucifixions of condemned slaves. Smaller, more intimate executions can still use stainless steel spikes...

Tree
Stingy !!
I love watching you progress in skill and imagination, Yupar. :)
Nice work.

For a premium gold spikes may be requested, but solid gold is not recommended, it tends to bend under the weight. The International Brotherhood of Master Crucifixion Technicians recommends 9 carat spikes, or gold plated steel for victims deemed likely to be "vigorous" on the cross.
Thanks for compliment and golds :)

...you do blending very well, Yupar. Great job!!!

Tree
Satisfaction guaranteed....perfect Yu !:D ... I am so envious of your skill at doing this....
Thanks Tree n Barb :)
I will be proud if u can make very short mini for that pic. I knew u can make it better than me.
And you two are the writers I envy too, ur words are truly aroused me sometimes :)

Thanks Tree n Barb :)
I will be proud if u can make very short mini for that pic. I knew u can make it better than me.
And you two are the writers I envy too, ur words are truly aroused me sometimes :)

“Who would have said it all would end like this brother … nailed to crosses and left to die as common criminals?”

“Arghhh, the nails they drove through my feet are killing me!”

“If only they hadn’t caught us red-handed with the goods outside the governor’s villa.”

“Yes, bad luck that, but what I can’t figure out is why the crowd…look at them, they can’t really be here to watch a couple of common thieves, like the two of us, get our just rewards?”

“No, they’re not here for us you fool….they have come to witness the crucifixion of that crazy woman who has been going around claiming she is the Messiah.”

“Condemned to hang here with you, brother, is bad enough, but I don’t relish sharing the experience with some crazy, hallucinating bitch … it’s shameful.

“Look here she comes…they are driving her up the hill with whips…look at her stagger under the weight of her patibulum … hardly looks like a Messiah to me….nice hanging udders though; maybe having her raised up beside us won’t be such a bad thing after all.”

“I still don’t like it.”

“They are throwing her down on the stipe now … ripping away the last of her clothing…there goes her little loin cloth…oh, dear, brother, look down at that....she is beautiful!”

“Yeah, grant you that …such a mane of long shiny black hair, and between her thighs … oh what I would do with her if I wasn’t nailed up here.”

“And those nice full tits… look at the way they sway and shake as they nail her wrists …damn I am getting a hard on!”

“They’ve nailed her feet now…her knees are spread; she is wide open…listen to her howl!”

“Looks like they are going to raise her between us now…the crowd is closing in for a closer look …yes, here she comes!”

“She is up…look at her swing out and arch her back…I’ve never seen such smooth tawny skin… and such luscious dark nipples…such erotic contortions …it’s almost enough to make me forget my own pain!”

“And those eyes…those enthralling, compelling…dark almond brown eyes…so captivating …no wonder so many people were lured into worshiping her … she is like a goddess!”

“But look brother, she is no Messiah; she has no power to save herself. The blood runs from where the nails have pierced her wrists and feet; the whip marks do not fade from her body, and she gasps, and writhes and struggles pitifully on her cross just like you and me, or anyone else… look at how her head lolls about, her ribs stick out, the sweat pours from her pores, and look at how she loses control of herself and cries out for mercy and help.”

“Yes, my brother…she is no better than us…like you said before…just a crazy, hallucinating bitch …the crowd is already tiring of the spectacle…many already seem distracted…soon they will disperse and we will be left alone to die … with her incessant wailing and crying ringing in our ears.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom