Go to CruxDreams.com
Is it weird that I love the chains, whip marks and cruel tortures but don’t like the anal raping so much? I assume I break the design codes for kink specificity and general weirdness…

Loinclothslave - the polite top-slave perfectly willing to torture within an inch of the victim’s life yet hesitates at sodomy or rape…

Is it weird that I love the chains, whip marks and cruel tortures but don’t like the anal raping so much? I assume I break the design codes for kink specificity and general weirdness…

Loinclothslave - the polite top-slave perfectly willing to torture within an inch of the victim’s life yet hesitates at sodomy or rape…
Well Loin' the great thing about Sexpionage is that our heroines suffer all of the above and much more besides ... something for everyone:)

Savages (7)

Roger Moore’s Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19

“They said they would call again.” Roger Moore forced away the rising panic. Stay calm, stay cool. Keep a strong hold on yourself. he repeated such commands again and again in his mind. No hysteria, please. Nevertheless, the mental image of his tortured, raped and decapitated daughter persisted.

Suddenly, he felt the need to yell out his pain, and gripped his fist so tight that the edge of his finger nails cut into the skin of his palm, finally calming him enough to speak with a little logic.

“They know what we’re going through, enjoying our suffering is part of their game …”

Samantha looked up at him through red, swollen eyes and remarked in a cutting tone, “With the other part being to make Sophia’s life a living hell, along with that Agent of yours!”

Moore’s wife was not as successful as Roger had been in suppressing the hysteria. The two resident MI6 officers looked away, keen to demonstrate their anonymity.

The police,” Samantha said, “We have to call the police.”

“We can’t,” was all that Roger replied.

His wife groaned. “Well, we must be able to pay them money Roger? Surely …?”

The Head of MI6 let his head fall into his hands. “They don’t want money Samantha, they made that quite clear.”

“Then what? What the fuck do they want Roger?” Samantha could not hold back the expletives any longer.

Despite his ashen complexion, Moore seemed in control again, although the way a nerve palpitated in his jaw told of his continued inner turmoil. Then he did something inexplicable. He signalled to his wife with his eyes, a gesture to follow him into the kitchen, away from the officers’ prying ears.

“Roger, we have to do something, this is unbearable …” He put a finger over her lips.

“Please Samantha, just listen to me.”

“Why are you whispering, Roger?” She searched his face. He seemed agonised, conflicted, but clearly determined.

“I don’t understand.” Samantha looked very confused.

“I think….” He drew a deep breath and closed his eyes.

“Roger? Our daughter’s life is at stake. Is there something I should know?”

“I told you. Please trust me.”

“Trust you? Trust you? is that all you can say?”

“I….” He could not go on, as if his tongue had gone numb. His wife grew silent watching him, baffled. He turned away faced the wall and rested his forehead upon it. His body shuddered.

“What is it, Roger?”

“I’m so sorry, so sorry Sam …”

“Will you please explain yourself, Roger?”

“Damn … damn … damn!” He butted his head against the wall.

“It’s Sophia’s life for crying out loud Roger. Tell me what is going on? My God, we’re talking about our only daughter. Speak. To. Me!”

“I know. I know. The point is … I know why they have taken her, and what they want.” He seemed suddenly to have trouble breathing, then recovering. “Sophia’s abduction is part of something bigger, much bigger …”

“What are you saying Roger? Something bigger? Like what?”

“She could be….” He coughed, dry heaved. “Part of something terrible.”

“Fucking hell Roger, what are you saying?”

“The OPCW Samantha.”

“What?”

“The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.”

“Roger, you’re not making any sense!”

“It was my recommendation to the Foreign Secretary that we continue to refuse the closure of the Syrian Chemical Weapons Dossier.”

“What? So?”

Moore sighed heavily. “If we advocate the dossier’s closure the UN will stop focussing on Syria and, if that happens, the Taliban will be given more freedom to develop chemical weapons.”

Suddenly the point in question seemed to register with Samantha Moore.

“So unless you influence the Foreign Secretary and the Prime Minister to close down this dossier, our daughter will be horrifically executed?”

Roger Moore planted his hands on each side of his head. “Oh my God. My God. I am to blame. Oh Jesus Samantha. I am to blame!”

07 - I'm To Blame.jpeg

To be continued …

What a shit-hole secret agency Roger Moore runs!

Moore's High School daughter knows of Agent Grace Miller.

I rest my case!

An excellently cruel and dark episode, Fossy.
You can rest assured that Sophia doesn't know Ekaterina though, or at least what her father does to the former Special Agent ...

Last edited:
Savages (8)

A house on Farhat square, Aleppo, Syria

Special Agent Ekaterina Novikova inched up the blue carpeted stairs, her FN-MAG machine gun pointed straight ahead ready for any threat that emerged. Then it all happened in the blink of an eye. A swarthy-looking man dressed in flowing white robes jumped into view, brandishing a curved sword, and then charged down the stairs, screaming, “Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.”

They knew that Grace and Sophia were not being kept in this house, but the people here would help them locate the building in which they were being held. The mission’s objective was for Kat and the small team with her to capture alive anybody they found ... She fired instantly, and twenty rounds thudded into and around the assailant’s legs. The man flew into the air and landed in a heap, unharmed but breathless and shocked.

Novikova grabbed the man by his robe and threw him down the stairs, whereupon he was dragged into the lounge and dumped next to three wailing women they had already secured. When the females saw the bloody state of the man, their screams keened even more frantically.

Slowly, Ekaterina continued up the stairs as two similarly armed officers moved behind her. Reaching the landing she decided not to take any chances. They already had one man alive and that might be enough, so she opened fire, spraying bullets in every direction, before pushing further forward.

Just as she crested the top of the steps, a shadowy figure leapt out and without pausing for thought Kat fired a short burst, hitting the mean’s head, and creating a bloody pulp as he fell to the floor.

“Fuck,” she said. Kat signalled to the man behind her for smoke and stun grenades. They inched further along the landing, listening for any noise. None came. Four officers took station next to the doors, and Novikova gave the signal.

They kicked in the thin wood with ease and threw stun grenades into the gap. A bang resounded in the narrow landing space. Another white-robed man hurled himself at the officers, firing his pistol indiscriminately. A hail of bullets smashed into his body at devastatingly short range, slicing him down.

Then the house fell silent.

A partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria.

Sophia watched in awestruck horror. She had just witnessed the naked and bound Grace Miller being sodomised with brutal disregard. The scene had been shockingly horrendous, and now the young girl’s eyes followed the shapes as two more men entered the cell and dragged the lifeless Special Agent Miller to the opposite wall, where she too was chained, arms stretched high above her head.

Then Hamza, his dripping cock, still erect and jutting incongruously from his groin, covered with a mixture of foul secretions and blood, turned his attention to Sophia.

“So, my pretty little thing, did you enjoy the show?”

The girl shrunk backwards, trying to disappear into the cold, hard brick, wishing the wall would swallow her up.

Hamza took his shaft into his fingers and created a fist around the swollen flesh.

“I think this needs to be cleaned …” the monster grinned as he reached behind her head to unfasten and remove the ball gag.

Sophia shook her head wildly. Surely, he couldn’t mean … couldn’t want her to …

As Moore’s daughter clamped her lips tightly closed, Hamza’s cock moved nearer to her mouth.

“Open up little girl, or you will be responsible for my men slowly cutting the flesh away from the Agent-whore’s body piece by little piece.”

Closing her eyes, Sophia knew that she had no choice but to obey. She felt sick, as the bile which had previously been held behind the large rubber ball, now, free of any impediment, came gushing forth and she puked to her side onto the dirty, concrete floor.

This didn’t put Hamza off one little bit, in fact he seemed to enjoy her added discomfort. His swollen cock-head pushed against her lips. “Open up slut, and if I so much as feel your teeth Agent Miller will be skinned alive.

The miasma of Special Agent Miller’s abused anus enveloped her head and filled Sophia’s nostrils as she slowly parted her lips.

“Just suck it you stupid whore,” the lust-fuelled jihadist shouted at his young, naked captive. As he brought the engorged purple head to her mouth the inexperienced girl flicked out a delicate pink tongue, and with revulsion etched all over her face, began to lick down the length of his shaft.

The sensation was as disgusting as she expected and the idea that she had been forced to stoop to such lows served only to make the experience even more degrading.

She lathered him with her tongue until she reached his balls, whereupon Hamza lifted his cock and said, “Suck on them bitch.”

With a resigned whimper Sophia took one of his heavy testicles into her mouth, sucking gently upon it before repeating the act on the other.

“Nggghhhhhooo!” Sophia’s groan was cut short as the monster pushed forward opening her mouth so wide that her jaw began to ache. He thrust as much of himself as he could in between her dry lips until she gagged. The disgusting mix of shit and sex filled her sinuses, as he leaked the salty residue of his previous release into her mouth.

“I thought that you’d have at least given head before bitch.” Hamza complained, sensing how hopeless she was. Gripping her hair with his huge fist, he said “Here, let me teach you.”

The evil man pushed the back of Sophia’s head forward, forcing his thick cock down her throat until his balls pressed against her chin. She gagged and choked, her oesophagus clinging tightly to his shaft, reflux burning in her chest. She panicked as more bile began its journey to freedom, but she regained control of her gag reflex just in time.

Hamza moaned with pleasure, his head tilting back, as tears flowed down the poor young girl’s face, dripping from her chin along with thick strands of disgusting saliva, the vile mixture then cascading onto her breasts.

Without any warning, he pushed Sophia’s face against his groin, the stink of his loins wafting into her nose, his cock pulsing with renewed desire. Hamza grunted, thrust and then stiffened, arching his back, as a jet of thick cum gushed down her throat, the repulsive taste permeating throughout her mouth as it filled her clenching belly. She could not move away …

Several more strings of thick discharge followed before Hamza pulled out, and Sophia’s evacuated mouth yielded to a pathetic release of desperate sobs, shaking in shock and humiliation at the degrading act that had just been performed on her previously innocent body.

08 - The Degrading Act.jpeg

So, the next phase of ‘The Aleppo Affair’ comes to an end. Sophia’s innocence, that was so prevalent in her pursuit of Ethan, now lies in fellatio triggered tatters, as Special Agent Miller resides in a barely conscious state of chained captivity. The girls’ only hope appears to be the former Special Agent, Ekaterina Novikova … but can she really see this though and come to their rescue? Tomorrow we will have a ‘catch-up’ day, so make sure to join us here on Thursday for exclusive serialisation of the next part of this story … ‘Enlightenment’.

Thank you for your continued support.

'The Aleppo Affair' continues as the serialisation of 'Enlightenment' begins ...

Enlightenment (1)

Stripped of all clothing, Sophia's tempting features glistened under the dim light. Her toned legs, parted at the apex of her thighs to help support her unnaturally forced position, trembled under the stress … hair spilled over flexing shoulders as her rib cage expanded deliciously with her quickening breaths.

01 - Glistened under the light.jpeg

But it was Sophia's breasts that Hamza admired most, those luscious curves that swung pendulously from her heaving chest. They rocked with each breathing motion, the skin smooth, tips capped with small reddy-brown areola that pebbled in the cold air, swelling in size.

Hamza felt a tremor in his hands, one of excitement and rage. The savagery of his need coursed through his veins, and he was unable to suppress it, marvelling at the scene before him.

"Place the cuff's back on her ankles," he instructed. "We don't want her kicking like a frightened mule."

Sophia squealed as they snapped manacles around her left ankle, then her right, fixing them tightly together. The tension in her shoulder's increased when they drew the chain again, tighter, forcing her to bend further, arms rising high behind her. To her dismay, the short fastening between the ankle cuffs had now been fed through a bolt in the floor, meeting the main chain controlling her arms, preventing her from lifting her feet to relieve the pressure in her joints.

Roger Moore’s young daughter whimpered, her cries growing more intense with each slowly passing second. Men stood in the shadows, watching, delighting in the young girl’s contortion, her pleas for release, the twisted expression on her face. The position alone sent waves of pain racing through her body, legs trembling, calves twitching.

Yet it was the camera that caused her the greatest distress, that little device set upon a tripod just feet away with its red lighting blinking. The thought that others were watching, delighting in her nightmare, was like a hammer to her brain. Was it her family? That thought both infused her with hope and buried her in humiliation at the same time.

"We made an excellent choice, wouldn't you say," Hamza said, rising from his chair to approach the frantic girl. His beefy fingers traced the back of her lifted arm, down its length to the curve of her armpit, and then under to the slope of her dangling breast, its swell warm and full. He cupped the fleshy weight in his palm.

"So beautiful … so fragile …” As he said this, he turned his smiling face towards the camera.

The main living room at Roger Moore’s Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19

“Oh my God.” Moore’s wife, Samantha moved her hand to her mouth as the horror of the scene now been displayed in High Quality into their living room overwhelmed her. “I’m going to be sick.”

Roger Moore stared at the picture. He too was appalled, of course he was, but he was also trained to realise what it was going to take to get his daughter of this alive.

“What do you want Hamza?”

“Oh, so you know who I am?” The arrogant terrorist wore no head covering.

“Of course. Now tell me what happens next?”

Hamza laughed. “It’s really simple Mister Moore. All you have to do is convince the Foreign Secretary and your Prime Minister to overturn their decision to keep the Syrian Chemical Weapons Dossier open, and your daughter will be freed.”

Moore sighed. “You know I can’t do that.”

Hamza’s face expressed a toothy grin, as if Moore’s words excited him.

“Then I get to have even more fun Mister Moore. Is your wife watching?”

All eyes turned to the screen as Sophia recoiled from Hamza's touch.

"Very well," The Jihadist said, stroking the girl’s hanging breasts. "Let's give your family more of what they clearly wish to see. Remember, no marks. At least not yet. Just tears."

“Roger, stop them, oh my God, Roger!” Samantha Moore was beside herself. “Switch it off, do something …” And then she retched, heaved and puked all over the Axminster shag.

But Roger Moore knew that he could not switch the screen off, not until these bastards said he could, otherwise the modicum of control he held would be lost and his daughter with it.

Sophia strained to look upwards through the curtain of her long hair, her wide staring eyes manifesting the fear that radiated through her naked, bound body, held in an expertly created, tortuous strappado position. She watched as scar face approached holding pliers and a spool of black wire. She tried desperately to shift, to hide, but with her feet locked to the floor and her arms hoisted behind her, it only served to cause more pain.

Thousands of miles away Samantha Moore retched again. "Oh, please no …” she pleaded, unable to turn away. "PLEASE … PLEASE NO! Not my beautiful little girl!"

To Be Continued …

'The Aleppo Affair' continues as the serialisation of 'Enlightenment' begins ...

Enlightenment (1)

Stripped of all clothing, Sophia's tempting features glistened under the dim light. Her toned legs, parted at the apex of her thighs to help support her unnaturally forced position, trembled under the stress … hair spilled over flexing shoulders as her rib cage expanded deliciously with her quickening breaths.

View attachment 1047600

But it was Sophia's breasts that Hamza admired most, those luscious curves that swung pendulously from her heaving chest. They rocked with each breathing motion, the skin smooth, tips capped with small reddy-brown areola that pebbled in the cold air, swelling in size.

Hamza felt a tremor in his hands, one of excitement and rage. The savagery of his need coursed through his veins, and he was unable to suppress it, marvelling at the scene before him.

"Place the cuff's back on her ankles," he instructed. "We don't want her kicking like a frightened mule."

Sophia squealed as they snapped manacles around her left ankle, then her right, fixing them tightly together. The tension in her shoulder's increased when they drew the chain again, tighter, forcing her to bend further, arms rising high behind her. To her dismay, the short fastening between the ankle cuffs had now been fed through a bolt in the floor, meeting the main chain controlling her arms, preventing her from lifting her feet to relieve the pressure in her joints.

Roger Moore’s young daughter whimpered, her cries growing more intense with each slowly passing second. Men stood in the shadows, watching, delighting in the young girl’s contortion, her pleas for release, the twisted expression on her face. The position alone sent waves of pain racing through her body, legs trembling, calves twitching.

Yet it was the camera that caused her the greatest distress, that little device set upon a tripod just feet away with its red lighting blinking. The thought that others were watching, delighting in her nightmare, was like a hammer to her brain. Was it her family? That thought both infused her with hope and buried her in humiliation at the same time.

"We made an excellent choice, wouldn't you say," Hamza said, rising from his chair to approach the frantic girl. His beefy fingers traced the back of her lifted arm, down its length to the curve of her armpit, and then under to the slope of her dangling breast, its swell warm and full. He cupped the fleshy weight in his palm.

"So beautiful … so fragile …” As he said this, he turned his smiling face towards the camera.

The main living room at Roger Moore’s Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19

“Oh my God.” Moore’s wife, Samantha moved her hand to her mouth as the horror of the scene now been displayed in High Quality into their living room overwhelmed her. “I’m going to be sick.”

Roger Moore stared at the picture. He too was appalled, of course he was, but he was also trained to realise what it was going to take to get his daughter of this alive.

Hamza laughed. “It’s really simple Mister Moore. All you have to do is convince the Foreign Secretary and your Prime Minister to overturn their decision to keep the Syrian Chemical Weapons Dossier open, and your daughter will be freed.”

"Very well," The Jihadist said, stroking the girl’s hanging breasts. "Let's give your family more of what they clearly wish to see. Remember, no marks. At least not yet. Just tears."

“Roger, stop them, oh my God, Roger!” Samantha Moore was beside herself. “Switch it off, do something …” And then she retched, heaved and puked all over the Axminster shag.

But Roger Moore knew that he could not switch the screen off, not until these bastards said he could, otherwise the modicum of control he held would be lost and his daughter with it.

Sophia strained to look upwards through the curtain of her long hair, her wide staring eyes manifesting the fear that radiated through her naked, bound body, held in an expertly created, tortuous strappado position. She watched as scar face approached holding pliers and a spool of black wire. She tried desperately to shift, to hide, but with her feet locked to the floor and her arms hoisted behind her, it only served to cause more pain.

Thousands of miles away Samantha Moore retched again. "Oh, please no …” she pleaded, unable to turn away. "PLEASE … PLEASE NO! Not my beautiful little girl!"

To Be Continued …
All I can say is WOW. Fossy. WOW!!!!!

Enlightenment (1)

View attachment 1047600

To Be Continued …
This might be the most heart- and gut-wrenching scene I've ever encountered. The reality of the horror for the parents is unbearable. It is so well-written and engaging, it draws in the reader and holds him by the throat.

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I like it - the horror is almost too real and too painful to watch. But it is superb writing. Congratulations, Fossy.

BTW are you a distant relative of Fozzy Bear?
1629411407115.png
I notice a strong family resemblance!

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I like it - the horror is almost too real and too painful to watch.
Please don't feel bad about that. There are parts of my writing (like certain scenes in Goth Girl) that I didn't like myself for the same reason.

This might be the most heart- and gut-wrenching scene I've ever encountered. The reality of the horror for the parents is unbearable. It is so well-written and engaging, it draws in the reader and holds him by the throat.

To be honest, I'm not sure how much I like it - the horror is almost too real and too painful to watch. But it is superb writing. Congratulations, Fossy.

BTW are you a distant relative of Fozzy Bear?
View attachment 1047790
I notice a strong family resemblance!
Second cousin twice removed on my father's side ... lol

Enlightenment (2)

A partially bombed out building in Aleppo, Syria/ The main living room at
Roger Moore’s Residence, Eagle House, High Street, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19

The Moore family watched the screen horrified as their only daughter, Sophia, was tortured before their very eyes.

02 - tortured before their very eyes..jpg

"Even in bondage she squirms so erotically don’t you think Mister Moore, you must be so proud of her" Hamza said, his voice loud enough to ensure that the appalled family crouched around the computer display screen would hear him. "With tits like hers, I suspect she could use a little, shall I say, support."

Sophia saw the pliers come closer before she felt a fist tug brutally on her hair. The pull remained constant, unrelenting, and within seconds they had tied her head back, preventing her from looking anywhere but up.

"Better than the hood," Hamza said with a grin. "This way she cannot see what we are doing but this hot little bitch will be able to imagine only too clearly what we have planned for her. However, you have a good view Mister Moore, do you not!”

“Please, shouted Roger Moore into the screen, “Please, just give me time. Let me see what I can do!”

“Time is what we don’t have Mister Moore …”

Sophia didn't need to see what it was they planned to do to her, she could feel it only too well as the wire began to circle around the base of her left breast. She inhaled sharply, still unsure of what was happening, what was causing her breast to throb. But what began as a gentle squeeze grew sharper, more intense. It grew tighter, almost crushing, and it took the air from her lungs.

"PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she howled in one miserable sentence. "IT … NOOOO ... STOP!!!"

“Please … you have to give me time …” Moore shouted again, but Hamza ignored his desperate pleas.

Scar face looped the wire around the base of the Sophia's breast. With each pass he used the pliers to draw it tight, so much so that it sunk deep into the soft white skin. The girl twitched and howled but her assailant was unmoved. He looped and pulled the wire again and again until her breast was fully caught in its grip.

The grin on Hamza’s face grew wider, and the sadistic tremble in his hand grew more pronounced. He marvelled at the scene before him, the young, nubile girl screeching in fright, her swollen breasts on full display, one of them grotesquely distorted … all in the direct view of her sickened family. He felt his groin stiffen.

"See how it balloons, Mister Moore" Hamza said, playing up for the screen. "See how her breast darkens."

Sophia whimpered, then released an agonising sob. Her shoulders had grown numb and she was scared to move them even an inch, afraid they would pull from their sockets. But it was the pain in her breast that now held her attention, the ache and throb growing more intense as the seconds passed.

"Now for the other one," Hamza said. "Just as tight."

“NOOOOOOO! PLEEEEEEEASE!”, Sophia screeched, when she felt the wire circle her free breast. The painful constriction she'd experienced minutes earlier was repeated, heightening the terrible pressure that refused to abate.

Hamza watched with approval, feeling something dangerously stimulating flow though his veins. Bound so enticingly in the perfect strappado, his colleague’s handy work had left the girl’s breasts fully constricted, the twin mounds jutting from her chest. It was a beautiful sight that caused her a pleasing amount of distress, pleasing to Hamza that was. The skin was taught and stretched, painfully so, and it had blotched and darkened, now almost crimson in colour.

As Hamza moved closer, he noted the veins now crossing just below the skin, surely an effect of the building pressure. The girl's billowing cries confirmed his suspicions.

"PLEASE I CAN'T STAND IT, TAKE IT OFF PLEASE!" Sophia cried, her words again rambling one into the other. If Sophia had been afraid of the pain in her shoulders, the pressure now building in her breasts proved even more urgent, prompting her to thrash and twitch in a vain effort to shake free. Her desperate pleas were met with laughter, those bellowing voices mocking her cries.

"Such a proud family moment,” he mocked the Moore family. "Look at your darling offspring’s naked breasts Mrs Moore. How they darken. How they swell. You should be impressed. And look here ..."

Hamza looked into the camera and grinned while pointing to the girl's nipples. They had swollen to two, large distended nubs.

With delight, Hamza extended a finger and began flicking at one of those turgid buds. Sophia erupted with a billowing scream. Unable to resist, Hamza began tapping and tracing the girl's sensitive nipples in a rhythm timed to her screams … and scream she did! With her breasts so cruelly constricted, each the colour of a plum, Sophia's nipples had emerged as an irresistible target, and simply teasing them sent erratic, violent cries pouring from her lungs.

The terrorist leader turned to the camera, his expression earnest as he said, “You have twenty-four hours Mister Moore, that is all.” Then the screen went black.

To Be Continued …

What a journey reading this story is. Both harrowing and erotic all at once!

Thanks @Fossy , I’m sure this isn’t easy to write but the result for us readers is quite superb.

I’m both hugely sympathetic for the Moores and guiltily aroused by Sophia’s torment. It’s almost as heady a mix of emotions as the mixture of sacrilegious guilt and arousal when I get turned on by a particularly graphic station of the Cross or Crucifix at a cathedral.

In other words it’s a guilty pleasure- and that’s always a brilliant mix for me.

Yes, of course I’m identifying as Sophie (or Grace) that’s how I read such stuff to enjoy it. In that sense I’m loving it, but maybe a little ashamed to…

(which is also actually good- I lack the words to describe how the mix of conflicting emotions grinds out such an erotic answer for me). Thank you.

What a journey reading this story is. Both harrowing and erotic all at once!

Thanks @Fossy , I’m sure this isn’t easy to write but the result for us readers is quite superb.

I’m both hugely sympathetic for the Moores and guiltily aroused by Sophia’s torment. It’s almost as heady a mix of emotions as the mixture of sacrilegious guilt and arousal when I get turned on by a particularly graphic station of the Cross or Crucifix at a cathedral.

In other words it’s a guilty pleasure- and that’s always a brilliant mix for me.

Yes, of course I’m identifying as Sophie (or Grace) that’s how I read such stuff to enjoy it. In that sense I’m loving it, but maybe a little ashamed to…

(which is also actually good- I lack the words to describe how the mix of conflicting emotions grinds out such an erotic answer for me). Thank you.
Thank you so much for the feedback Loin', knowing that my writing invokes such emotion is a true inspiration!

Back
Top Bottom