Go to CruxDreams.com
Or like that :
ivdaea_capta_4b_by_bobnearled-da78e2n_26b-jpg.653727
Very nice picture, maybe the nicest about nailed feet that I have seen. Where does it come from? :)
Fantastic picture! Could you upload it whith a better resolution please?
I think it's one of Bob's works zoomed in. One of the best crux artists around.
Thank you :)

file
ivdaea_capta_4e_by_bobnearled_d9pn2qe-fullview.jpg

'Ivdaea Capta 4e' (Hosted on DeviantArt) - https://www.deviantart.com/bobnearled/art/Ivdaea-Capta-4e-587262614

Last edited:
The Mystery. The Queen of the Jews is dying. Nailed to the cross, crowned with thorns, abandoned by everyone. The sign on the titulus reads "Sivilla, Queen of the Jews", but another Sivilla is watching this crucifixion and feeling an excitement grow in her as she watches the Queen writhe in pain. Her ordeal is yet to begin... @GabriellaSivilla

Attachments

• onthecross3_scorpio.jpg
    onthecross3_scorpio.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 1,337
Last edited:
The Mystery. The Queen of the Jews is dying. Nailed to the cross, crowned with thorns, abandoned by everyone. The sign on the titulus reads "Sivilla, Queen of the Jews", but another Sivilla is watching this crucifixion and feeling an excitement grow in her as she watches the Queen writhe in pain. Her ordeal is yet to begin... @GabriellaSivilla
Such an erotic spectacle for everyone that cant be forgetten soon ! ;)

Many applause Sir:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:another powerful and classic work!

Here's the first in a series, featuring a lovely member of our group...@GabriellaSivilla
Queen Sivilla's clothing is violently torn off by two rough guards. They look lustily at her. I know. I was one of them. When we stripped her, her breasts just bounced out. We could see her sweaty loincloth. That too would need to come off.
Crux forum members, feel free to add your thoughts....What would you want to do to this Queen?

Attachments

• sivillastripped_scorpio.jpg
    sivillastripped_scorpio.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 1,225
Here's the first in a series, featuring a lovely member of our group...@GabriellaSivilla
Queen Sivilla's clothing is violently torn off by two rough guards. They look lustily at her. I know. I was one of them. When we stripped her, her breasts just bounced out. We could see her sweaty loincloth. That too would need to come off.
Crux forum members, feel free to add your thoughts....What would you want to do to this Queen?
Last supper...full of protein before nailing ! :p

Back
Top Bottom