Go to CruxDreams.com
"Nail", such a versatile word (at least in English)
  1. To fasten to a surface or to something else with a nail or nails. "He nailed her to the wood."
  2. To complete a task with great accuracy. "He nailed the job of crucifying her."
  3. To have sex with, especially with great passion/force. "He nailed her good and hard.
All three apply. He clearly nailed her.
Yes, but first, did he check out her, um, you-know-whats?
nails.jpg

Nicole - pain slut on a cross
==================

After the soldier has had his rough way with her, @nicole lies on the cross, writhing, in pain from her violation but much more from her nailed wrists.
"She seems to have enjoyed, it the slut!", they laugh, observing her wet vibrating pussy.
"Well, check out what we have in store for you, whore!", they cry out, throwing a curiously shaped staff at her prostate figure.
In a haze of pain, Nicole looks at this cruel implement. The wooden shaft ends in a bulbous form resembling a penis. However, just below the head, sharp points jut out from the stick. These have been made by hammering long nails such that their ends stick out.

Other men tie thick rope to the ends of the horizontal beam, which will be used to pull the cross up. The officer, the same man who has just raped Nicole, puts his sandalled foot on her stomach, displaying his utter domination of this poor pain slut.
"Time to nail her legs, men!", says the officer, spitting at the hapless woman.

Attachments

• Nicole22_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole22_scorpio.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 623
==================

After the soldier has had his rough way with her, @nicole lies on the cross, writhing, in pain from her violation but much more from her nailed wrists.
"She seems to have enjoyed, it the slut!", they laugh, observing her wet vibrating pussy.
"Well, check out what we have in store for you, whore!", they cry out, throwing a curiously shaped staff at her prostate figure.
In a haze of pain, Nicole looks at this cruel implement. The wooden shaft ends in a bulbous form resembling a penis. However, just below the head, sharp points jut out from the stick. These have been made by hammering long nails such that their ends stick out.

Other men tie thick rope to the ends of the horizontal beam, which will be used to pull the cross up. The officer, the same man who has just raped Nicole, puts his sandalled foot on her stomach, displaying his utter domination of this poor pain slut.
these soldiers are merciless, they will probably kill me by impaling me with this terrible device causing me internal bleeding.
the man who raped me seems satisfied, but still wants to humiliate me by putting his foot on my belly as a sign of domination. it's nothing compared to what awaits me because now they are going to nail my feet, I am preparing for this suffering to come. I'm scared, I will surely piss myself

Nailing Nicole's feet
==============

@nicole is still squirming and twitching on the ground as the soldiers stretch her legs.
"Don't pull them too tightly. Leave some slack!", barks the officer.
Her legs are tied to either side of the cross, rope burning Nicole's ankles.
The soldier wielding the nails makes fun of Nicole, shouting "your feet are so dirty, wench, it will be a pleasure nailing them down!"
Nicole's naked body shivers as she feels the sharp nail probing in the hollow just below her ankle. She involuntarily wets herself with fear. Despite the pain radiating from her nailed wrists, the anticipation of yet more pain is terrifying.
The eight inch nail is hammered in, eliciting loud howls from poor Nicole, and laughter from the assembled soldiers. Blood spurts from the wound, and her foot trembles. Six blows later, and the foot is firmly affixed to the wood. The process is repeated on her other foot. Nicole is hoarse from all the howling and her voice now is a pathetic croak.
Naked, humiliated, nailed to the cross, she awaits the raising.

<this was quite a tough perspective to draw - not completely happy with it, but here you go>

Attachments

• Nicole23_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole23_scorpio.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 478
Nailing Nicole's feet
==============

@nicole is still squirming and twitching on the ground as the soldiers stretch her legs.
The soldier wielding the nails makes fun of Nicole, shouting "your feet are so dirty, wench, it will be a pleasure nailing them down!"
Nicole's naked body shivers as she feels the sharp nail probing in the hollow just below her ankle. She involuntarily wets herself with fear. Despite the pain radiating from her nailed wrists, the anticipation of yet more pain is terrifying.
The eight inch nail is hammered in, eliciting loud howls from poor Nicole, and laughter from the assembled soldiers. Blood spurts from the wound, and her foot trembles. Six blows later, and the foot is firmly affixed to the wood. The process is repeated on her other foot. Nicole is hoarse from all the howling and her voice now is a pathetic croak.

<this was quite a tough perspective to draw - not completely happy with it, but here you go>
Nailing Nicole's feet
==============

I always enjoy closeup depictions of the naked soles of female bare feet as they are undergoing public torture and humiliation.

Nailing Nicole's feet
==============

That's courageous use of perspective, @jimsac! But you've carried it off brilliantly! :clapping:

Nailing Nicole's feet
==============

The pain is excruciating I have never felt such pain, please kill me quickly, it's too excruciating

Nailing Nicole's feet
==============

Really stunning sketches and narration jimsac !!!
Every step of Nicole's nailing and torture is so engaging !
Waiting eagerly to see more !!!
I am sure Nicole will present an amazing spectacle after she is raised !

please, no, please kill me, i am in too much pain, mercyyyyy!!!!!
“Prepare to raise the cross!”
“Get those ropes ready!”
“By Jupiter, how I hate this newfangled way of erecting crosses! The old ways work best-greater opportunity to fondle and harass her body as she is lifted up nailed to the crossbeam!”
“Shut up….or we might just revive the practice….with yourself nailed to it!”

Nicole is nailed (again)
===============

After having had her wrists nailed to the cross, @nicole lies writhing helplessly on the ground.
Laughing, one of the soldiers undoes his garments and falls on top of her, roughly spreading her legs wide apart, his penis erect and ready.
The others make lewd gestures, egging the ruffian on. They all want to see Nicole, Queen of Sado-Sluts, suffer for their pleasure!

<this is a continuation of Nicole's passion that I started awhile back>

Nicole nailed on the cross
==================

The soldier brutally forces his way in @nicole 's tortured pussy.
She howls in pain (and pleasure?) as he mercilessly violates her. Her body pulls against her nailed wrists, causing excruciating spasms of agony to radiate down her arms.
His companions cheer him on, crying out,
"Yeah, that's it! Fuck her good before we raise her up!"
"You know she likes it!"
Nicole's legs wrap around the man as she orgasms in pain and pleasure. Her naked body becomes one with her assailant.

"What a slut! Can't wait to use her when she is well and truly crucified!"

YEEEESSSS !!!! bastard fuck me deep, HARDER!!! YES!!! again...I CUUUUUUUMMMMM !!!!!!!

==================

I see Nicole writhing in pain after her wrists are nailed to the cross beam. Then one of the soldiers takes off his loin cover. He has a full erection! He spreads Nicole's legs. I can't tell if Nicole is resisting or reacting to the pain from her wrists. But soon after his penetration, her legs wrap around his. Now I'm not sure. Nicole is bucking her hips. From the way she shudders and twitches I know she has an orgasm.

The man pulls away from Nicole, proud to have proven his masculinity in public, looking over Nicole, who couldn't hide her bliss, having been made to cum and filled, despite the horrendous pain from the nailed wrists.

As soon as the curious instrument looking like a dildo on a stick was thrown to Nicole, I notice the sharp nails sticking out of from its shaft. I can imagine the horrible pain and damages it would cause to the tender, sensitive feminine part of the body. The thought is horrifying. I'd even forget the nailing of the feet to come.

The man who just had his pleasure with Nicole places his sandaled foot on her soft belly rolling it, telling the other soldier to start nailing her feet. I see Nicole realizing what to follow.

Back
Top Bottom