Go to CruxDreams.com
Ann is nailed to the cross
================

Probing with the nail point, the soldier rapidly finds the target spot in @assistantann 's wrists.
He presses the metal in until a trickle of blood emerges. The woman shrieks, more in fear than in pain.
"This is nothing, slut. How about this?!"
He hammers in the sharp nail. It easily penetrates her supple skin.
And Ann shrieks and howls and wails.
Her back arches in pain as she is made one with the wood.
And the soldiers laugh at her suffering and humiliation.

Attachments

• ann15_scorpio.jpg
    ann15_scorpio.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 885
Another one for @GabriellaSivilla
Brutal punishment for the queen of whores as she proceeds along the walk of shame., burdened with the patibulum.
Idiot me missed this when it was posted... and @jimsac knows I love a good cross-carrying pic.

This is a VERY good cross-carrying pic! :) :clapping:

Idiot me missed this when it was posted... and @jimsac knows I love a good cross-carrying pic.

This is a VERY good cross-carrying pic! :) :clapping:
Savages, scoundrels, bastards! I shouted when the guards have already brought me there to see the suffering of my friend. Her screams are terrifying. And I contemplate again the disaster into which the Romans have turned her body, before pretty and beautiful, now torn by whips and bleeding.

Ann's agony
========

With professional expertise, the soldier affixes @assistantann 's right wrist to the wood.
Blood flows from the wound, staining the crossbeam.
The pain of the nails is intense, but Ann does not lose consciousness.
Even this mercy is denied to her.
For a few moments the soldiers enjoy Ann's agony. Her screaming, naked body writhing on the ground like a worm disturbed from its slumber.

Attachments

• ann16_scorpio.jpg
    ann16_scorpio.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 659
Watching beautiful Ann turning to a bloody mess and listening to her howls, I'm struck by the feeling of guilt and shame. I'm becoming more aroused. I can smell myself, a whiff rising through the chimney of my dress, from my crotch through between my breasts.

Ann's agony
========

With professional expertise, the soldier affixes @assistantann 's right wrist to the wood.
Blood flows from the wound, staining the crossbeam.
The pain of the nails is intense, but Ann does not lose consciousness.
Even this mercy is denied to her.
For a few moments the soldiers enjoy Ann's agony. Her screaming, naked body writhing on the ground like a worm disturbed from its slumber.
'Professional expertise'? Ann's crucifiers had better get it right, lest they join her ordeal on a neighboring cross.
As for Ann not losing consciousness, why would one damned to death on a cross be afforded such a luxury. Her agony is a reward for their job well done, thought Tree doubts her writhing on the ground is 'like a worm disturbed from its slumber... the spikes truly hurt Ann...

Gods, the screams of my friend Ann as she is nailed make my ears tormented, and the guards force me to look, if I ever think of looking away! My gaze that has already seen the destruction that the scourges have done to her body, and all the blood that those ugly wounds give off!

Ann's neverending cries of torment
=======================

The soldier proceeds to move to the left wrist.
@assistantann is bucking so wildly from the pain that a soldier stretches out on her, taking his time to play with her tits and pussy.
He likens her cries of agony to howls of orgasm as the nail is hammered home. His perverted animal lust urges him to fuck her there and then, but the penalty for that is his own execution.
The centurion has made that clear.
Ann will be getting 'special' treatment once she gets comfortable on her cross.

<my first experiment with colored pencils - hopefully a bonus for the fans as I shall be away for a week or so...>

Attachments

• ann17_scorpio.jpg
    ann17_scorpio.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 549
=======================

@assistantann is bucking so wildly from the pain that a soldier stretches out on her, taking his time to play with her tits and pussy.
He likens her cries of agony to howls of orgasm as the nail is hammered home. His perverted animal lust urges him to fuck her there and then, but the penalty for that is his own execution.

<my first experiment with colored pencils - hopefully a bonus for the fans as I shall be away for a week or so...>

That's rather good, @jimsac! Very creative! :)

=======================

mm....I like color so much...

I feel the piercing pain of the spike entering my wrist and scream in agony. I feel the warm blood trickle down my wrist. my arm now pinned to the wood as I shriek in pain. I see the cruelty in the soldiers eyes as he moves to my other side. his eyes on my breasts as I wiggle in pain. I am shamed in how hard my nipples are. Then the hammer falls again driving the sharp steel into my other wrist. I howl knowing my fate is now sealed. I am totally helpless as he drives the nail through my flesh and into the wood

I am shamed in how hard my nipples are. Then the hammer falls again driving the sharp steel into my other wrist. I howl knowing my fate is now sealed. I am totally helpless as he drives the nail through my flesh and into the wood
Ann gives a modest portrait of her crucifixion. Perhaps she didn't know her piss streamed like rivers as she was nailed to the cross...

I watch Ann losing her bladder control, amazed by how much she has had in her reserve. She must have wanted to relieve herself for a long time but couldn't find an opportunity. I wonder if it will happen to me, losing my bladder control in a big time watched by hundreds of onlookers.

Holding it until they can see it clearly. . . .awww...
It is an awful situation for Emma, a once privileged woman of society. Accused of 'moral indignities' (she cheated on her wealthy but much much older husband) she has been condemned to the death of a criminal, nailed naked to a cross and raised to hang from its unforgiving wood. Being crucified naked as criminal is terrible enough as she is stretched displayed like a common thief. The sun parches her body and no fluids are offered to refresh her. Beneath her life-long friends marvel at her body so prominently displayed. They seem to enjoy Emma's suffering as she faces a common criminal's death. They whisper and laugh among themselves when Emma can no longed hold her piss and she sends the warm river down her squeezed thighs as she tries to hide her relief.
crux 693 E.jpg
Her friends chatter amongst themselves that Emma has peed like all the crooks crucified. They are relieved that certainly Emma deserved the punishment they enjoy watching her suffer...

Tree apologizes to Scorpio for the intrusion on his thread. I hope he understands Emma deserved this disgrace!

Last edited:
It is an awful situation for Emma, a once privileged woman of society. Accused of 'moral indignities' (she cheated on her wealthy but much much older husband) she has been condemned to the death of a criminal, nailed naked to a cross and raised to hang from its unforgiving wood. Being crucified naked as criminal is terrible enough as she is stretched displayed like a common thief. The sun parches her body and no fluids are offered to refresh her. Beneath her life-long friends marvel at her body so prominently displayed. They seem to enjoy Emma's suffering as she faces a common criminal's death. They whisper and laugh among themselves when Emma can no longed hold her piss and she sends the warm river down her squeezed thighs as she tries to hide her relief.
View attachment 1284499
Her friends chatter amongst themselves that Emma has peed like all the crooks crucified. They are relieved that certainly Emma deserved the punishment they enjoy watching her suffer...

Tree apologizes to Scorpio for the intrusion on his thread. I hope he understands Emma deserved this disgrace!
The carnifices awarded her a copious amount of water as Emma pleaded to quench her thirst, knowing the consequence of doing so to her, whom she showed her sincere gratitute for freely giving her water, not being able to distinguish his smirk from a kind smile.

In fact the guards have not shown the usual severeness. The usual scourge was replaced with a ceremonial whipping. Their supervisor had told them to keep her strength as much as they can without breaching the procedural codes. They even helped her carry the cross after she was stripped.

As in a few exceptions, Emma was not nailed, but tied to the cross. Her wrists hurt, But she is determined to maintain her dignity once she is hoisted and the level of the pain has stabilized. She is a proud woman.

Not until then, she wasn't aware of the pressure to her bladder. She must hold this until most of the crowd leave the hill. She can't show how she loses her bladder control to the women in her circle, filled with jealousy and petty rivalry. Hopefully, they don't stay too long.

The pressure to relieve the bladder is increasing minute by minute. In the middle of the agonizing pain, Emma thinks to herself, "Oh, no...I can't hold it any more. . . No. No. Nooo!!" She feels as if the river bank failed. There is no stopping.

"Oh, my!", giggles one of the on-lookers Emma thought was her best friend, a socialite of her circle, nudging another. They giggle and laugh, pointing at her, who can not stop the flow until emptied.

Seeing Emma distressed in humiliation after emptying her bladder, one of the carnifices nudges another, "I guess it's time to build scaffolding."

(I hope I'm not completely out of place. if so, Scorpio, please forgive me.)

Back
Top Bottom