Go to CruxDreams.com
Frontal nudity as requested :)
Her right arm looks too active I think. It's hard to find a good example, because the internet doesn't give pictures of dead people hanging by one arm, obviously. But imagine the entire body being limp, no active muscles anymore. On one example I found, it comes close, even though the guy is nowhere near dead:

One-handed-hang-for-time.gif

DING Dong!!
The bitch is Dead!!!!

She hasn't moved or twitched for half an hour,
except for the swinging caused by the wind.
He looks up to traitor.
Close his eyes and whispers.. I avenged you Carina.
Turns around and walks of to visit his sisters grave.

Attachments

• DingDongFS.jpg
    DingDongFS.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 1,211
Her right arm looks too active I think. It's hard to find a good example, because the internet doesn't give pictures of dead people hanging by one arm, obviously. But imagine the entire body being limp, no active muscles anymore. On one example I found, it comes close, even though the guy is nowhere near dead:

View attachment 1033877
Interesting. I spent some time trying find women hanging by one arm, and failed. Plenty of them hanging by two, though.

Attachments

• AA441392-1593-437E-89F5-E9BD0EA65158.gif
    AA441392-1593-437E-89F5-E9BD0EA65158.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,066
DING Dong!!
The bitch is Dead!!!!

She hasn't moved or twitched for half an hour,
except for the swinging caused by the wind.
He looks up to traitor.
Close his eyes and whispers.. I avenged you Carina.
Turns around and walks of to visit his sisters grave.
If a correction is possible... It would be fine to tilt her head more to her left shoulder and somewhat move the rope right (to the body axis).

Would her arm not still be up then? :p
@Doragon If she had been up long enough for full rigor mortis to set in.... maybe but gravity is strong in anycase.
@mvalim think it's the angle of viewpoint... this sketch shows the angles better ..
But the other pic is more dramatic so I chose to post that one:p

Attachments

• DongdingFSsk.jpg
    DongdingFSsk.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,349
@DirkZ Now I take your soul as payment :D jk
From this point of view, it is interesting.
The crucified woman is clearly ashamed for her nudity and her unhonourable and painful execution.
But she looks down on her former comrade in arms with a look of "Go to hell with your legion honour stuff!"
The onlooking legionnaire is on one hand satisfied that she got hers as a deserter, but on the other hand, she wonders why het companion did it, and regrets to have to leave her behind like that.

In an alternate timeline Myrtle's feet are released first

Attachments

• AltTimelineFS.jpg
    AltTimelineFS.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,514
A blood stains on the cross test.

Attachments

• BloodstainedCross2FS.jpg
    BloodstainedCross2FS.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 1,456
Crumera--Thank you for all of your postings, so far. I have become a huge fan of your work and look daily for new work. Do you have singles of the poor girls being forced to carry their cross to their place of crucifixion? Again, I appreciate all that you contribute!

Crumera--Thank you for all of your postings, so far. I have become a huge fan of your work and look daily for new work. Do you have singles of the poor girls being forced to carry their cross to their place of crucifixion? Again, I appreciate all that you contribute!
Which single girls do you mean?

Yes on both counts.

The very first crux pic I ever saw embodies both.

Irina hangs limp on Makar’s cross, embodying the consummatum est moment, before the carrion feeders and rot arrive, that to this day I find incoherently erotic.

And yes, her killers can carry on with their whips and hot irons and burning torches, but she's still free forever from torment.
Irina's crucifixion is one of the best ever in the crucifixion scene

View attachment 1015596 Before I even read your explanation for the scene I was thinking this, judging from the looks on the women's faces:

"What's that godawful noise?"

"It's him, right next to you, Marisa."

"Yeah, Becca, it is him, isn't it? Lot's of moaning for a man, isn't it?"

"Sounds like a little girl to me, all that fucking wailing!"

"We're all crucified here, but you don't hear that from us. Fuck no! So undignified."

"Right on, Thessela. What a little pussy he is! You don't hear us begging for mercy! We're in as much pain as he is, for sure."

"Can't expect any from these fucking Romans anyhow. Wouldn't give them the pleasure of hearing us beg for our lives. We all knew we'd be crucified if caught. He accepted the risks too. Bragged about how brave he was. Now he's screaming for mercy. Did you see him begging to suck everyone's cock if they'd kill him quick?"

"Oh yeah! And you saw how he shit himself, didn't you? When they started to nail him."

"Poor fucking excuse for a man, that's for sure!"

"He doesn't even have an erection, either. And with us naked right next to him. I'm insulted!"

"Yeah. Me too. All the guys on the execution team had erections. How many times were we raped? I lost count!"

"Fucking homo, that's what he is. Didn't seem to mind when they ass-fucked him."

"Shit, not more wailing! Now he's calling for his mama, poor boy. Makes me want to puke!"

"We women can handle pain so much better. It's our lot in life. Men can be such pussies, for sure! Fuck We give birth. That fucking hurts, as I well know."

"Well Becca, Thessela, if this had to happen to us, I'm glad to have you two with me."

"Hey, here comes the guy with the water. Spread those legs, girls!"

Also his male parts don't show any natural reaction beeing crucified with those beautiful naked ladies,
what a shame !

Back
Top Bottom