Trial time for Barbaria

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmm... I think there may be room for a mitigation of sentence. Depending on how kindly disposed the judge is to you, of course...
Well they've had to swallow some pretty indigestible excuses from us in the dock,
not surprising they're getting the wind up! :p
That gives me an idea... what about showing some clemency by allowing them a chance to prove their willingness to repent?

We can ask the juries to share them some perfectly digestible protein mixture so the convicts can swallow, so that they can show their humbleness in accepting the verdict and repent. (And they also need something to eat, don't they?)

Reportedly, one of them seems to be a slave girl and the other having difficulty in swallowing things, so I believe they can benefit from each other if the former can teach the latter a proper way to show respect and ask for forgiveness.

That gives me an idea... what about showing some clemency by allowing them a chance to prove their willingness to repent?

We can ask the juries to share them some perfectly digestible protein mixture so the convicts can swallow, so that they can show their humbleness in accepting the verdict and repent. (And they also need something to eat, don't they?)

Reportedly, one of them seems to be a slave girl and the other having difficulty in swallowing things, so I believe they can benefit from each other if the former can teach the latter a proper way to show respect and ask for forgiveness.
Sounds like a plan!!

tumblr_pe6yz0wKAp1vwdzowo1_400.gif

As we have established that Barbaria is innocent from her charge already, I suppose it'd be better to give her a chance to dispell the widely popular notion that she was responsible for the Great Crash of 2003. And we need to show clemency for the real culprit, Eulalia because she so willingly admitted her guilt while fully knowing what trouble it might bring to her.

As such, maybe it'd be good if we can invite larger audiences to witness their determination and repentance to settle this matter once and for all.

I suggest a televised event on a crowded square where we can put up a stage large enough to accomodate all the juries. Upon the stage, we should place about two-feet tall boxes and let our defendants comfortably placed upon them on all-fours, facing away from the crowd. They will get their clothes back once the crowd approve of their efforts, so they don't have to concern themselves about trivial matters like fashion and focus on how to plead their case as well as they can.

But again, we should kindly provide them a way to do so. When they are so placed upon the boxes, on all-fours with their naked female parts fully disposed to the crowd to win their sympathy and admiration, the juries may line up in front of them so they can give the defendants something to swallow and a chance to prove how much they want to redeem themselves.

While they are on their job, we can distribute a few leather whips to volunteers from the crowd so that they can test the defendants determination by whipping their highly raised tight littles. (If they don't fail at their aim to hit between the legs, that is.)

If the defendants are determined enough, they won't stop pleading their case to the juries they serve - with their lips and tongues - nor dare to show their violent nature by touching the sensitive skin with their teeth.

In case they falter or fail to please the juries, they would be kindly given another chance to redeem themselves after a full frontal whipping and a thorough medical exam to ensure their safety during the event.

P.S.: Maybe a full frontal whipping is too severe for our ladies. They may have to wear dress after they get acquitted and whipmarks on their chest or back may draw unwanted attention to them.

In that case, we could just roll them over when they are still upon the boxes and whip such a part instead which would be normally be hidden behind a underwear. To help them keeping their pose, two jury members can volunteer to grab their ankles from each side and hold them tight so that the whip can reliably fall on the small area that is not normally exposed while wearing underwears.

If the aim is good enough, our defendants won't have any problem to show off their body to whomever they please while wearing a bikini, although they may have some trouble walking for some time.

Last edited:
As we have established that Barbaria is innocent from her charge already, I suppose it'd be better to give her a chance to dispell the widely popular notion that she was responsible for the Great Crash of 2003. And we need to show clemency for the real culprit, Eulalia because she so willingly admitted her guilt while fully knowing what trouble it might bring to her.

As such, maybe it'd be good if we can invite larger audiences to witness their determination and repentance to settle this matter once and for all.

I suggest a televised event on a crowded square where we can put up a stage large enough to accomodate all the juries. Upon the stage, we should place about two-feet tall boxes and let our defendants comfortably placed upon them on all-fours, facing away from the crowd. They will get their clothes back once the crowd approve of their efforts, so they don't have to concern themselves about trivial matters like fashion and focus on how to plead their case as well as they can.

But again, we should kindly provide them a way to do so. When they are so placed upon the boxes, on all-fours with their naked female parts fully disposed to the crowd to win their sympathy and admiration, the juries may line up in front of them so they can give the defendants something to swallow and a chance to prove how much they want to redeem themselves.

While they are on their job, we can distribute a few leather whips to volunteers from the crowd so that they can test the defendants determination by whipping their highly raised tight littles. (If they don't fail at their aim to hit between the legs, that is.)

If the defendants are determined enough, they won't stop pleading their case to the juries they serve - with their lips and tongues - nor dare to show their violent nature by touching the sensitive skin with their teeth.

In case they falter or fail to please the juries, they would be kindly given another chance to redeem themselves after a full frontal whipping and a thorough medical exam to ensure their safety during the event.

P.S.: Maybe a full frontal whipping is too severe for our ladies. They may have to wear dress after they get acquitted and whipmarks on their chest or back may draw unwanted attention to them.

In that case, we could just roll them over when they are still upon the boxes and whip such a part instead which would be normally be hidden behind a underwear. To help them keeping their pose, two jury members can volunteer to grab their ankles from each side and hold them tight so that the whip can reliably fall on the small area that is not normally exposed while wearing underwears.

If the aim is good enough, our defendants won't have any problem to show off their body to whomever they please while wearing a bikini, although they may have some trouble walking for some time.
Hmmmmmm ... I think I’d rather be crucified :confused:

If @Barbaria1 is to be acquitted of cybercrime, that doesn’t affect the charges of contempt of court, perverting the course of justice, possession of an unlicensed tight little, and witchcraft.
@Eulalia is of course guilty of all charges presented here, as well as one or two others I thought of just now.

if Execution is to be their fate (and why wouldn’t it be?), I move that the condemned be confined naked in public fucking-pillories first, so that their feminine charms may not go entirely to waste. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom