Victims of the Inquisition.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ciao poyeezed

..first of all I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the next year 2023.

I would like to tell you that you and I have never spoken directly but we know each other by reflection because we are both friends of Zardoz.

I wrote the short story which he wonderfully enriched with the fantastic images of him which you also enjoyed in the "More art of Oz" forum.

You rightly praised Zardoz for his art, just as I too have never missed an opportunity to thank him for the honor he has done me and is still doing me.

You have correctly compared it to 3d masters like Franco, Jucundus and Agonmedon but I have to tell you that you forgot one big other.

A certain "poyeezed". Believe me your works are remarkable and in addition your female victims are, from my point of view, of an exceptional erotic charge. In fact, I love mature women, a little "chubby" with above all large breasts and accentuated and open genitals.

Your works are totally exciting.

They remind me of a designer who unfortunately no longer works for personal reasons and who you may already know: Zerosen.

I tell you frankly, my dream would be to see a rerun of Zerosen scenes made by you with your characters.

It only changes, when needed, and continues to make mature females, a little bit chubby with big boobs.

I enclose some particularly intriguing drawings by Zerosen ... then if by chance you take a liking to it and work on it .. well I have the complete work of him (many dozens of drawings .. certainly more than a hundred) to show you.

View attachment 1263683View attachment 1263684View attachment 1263685View attachment 1263686View attachment 1263687
Ciao poyeezed
Though I always keep hoping next weeks, next months when and if you feel like doing your own version of those 5 drawings by Zerosen.. my primary hope was that you could make your own version of that sequence of drafts, plus rare, always by Zerosen that I had published together with 5 drawings.
Not knowing there were number caps (apologies).. they were cut and I'm reposting them now.
I'd like to see how you interpret this bitch, mature, not too beautiful, plump while she is led to the gallows, then exposed to public ridicule, then whipped, tied and hung by the udders and finally set to ride the edge ....
I dare not ask..... I just hope that one day you feel like doing it

Attachments

• mediaval-torture-draft01.jpg
    mediaval-torture-draft01.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 1,953
  • mediaval-torture-draft02.jpg
    mediaval-torture-draft02.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,651
  • mediaval-torture-draft03.jpg
    mediaval-torture-draft03.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 1,684
  • mediaval-torture-draft04.jpg
    mediaval-torture-draft04.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,937
Ciao poyeezed
Though I always keep hoping next weeks, next months when and if you feel like doing your own version of those 5 drawings by Zerosen.. my primary hope was that you could make your own version of that sequence of drafts, plus rare, always by Zerosen that I had published together with 5 drawings.
Not knowing there were number caps (apologies).. they were cut and I'm reposting them now.
I'd like to see how you interpret this bitch, mature, not too beautiful, plump while she is led to the gallows, then exposed to public ridicule, then whipped, tied and hung by the udders and finally set to ride the edge ....
I dare not ask..... I just hope that one day you feel like doing it
I can't make any promises as to when I can these done, but I definitely will try my hand at recreating them. They certainly are interesting.

I can't make any promises as to when I can these done, but I definitely will try my hand at recreating them. They certainly are interesting.
For now, thanks for your kind reply. You have to find pleasure in doing it. I know how to wait for the day you want to do it.

Back
Top Bottom