Go to CruxDreams.com
Ah yes, François Villon:

Je suis François, dont ce me poise,
Né de Paris emprès Ponthoise.
Or d’une corde d’une toise
Saura mon col que mon cul poise.

But it's his neck (col) that will know the weight of his arse (cul)

Ah yes, François Villon:

Je suis François, dont ce me poise,
Né de Paris emprès Ponthoise.
Or d’une corde d’une toise
Saura mon col que mon cul poise.

But it's his neck (col) that will know the weight of his arse (cul)

True. I am a big fan of his sense of dark humour and stoicist attitude toward the life

But this is a cruxforum, and this will be a pure crux thread. I was brave and naughty (as him used to be) to rewrite his masterpiece

I finished my job and closed the laptop. A looked at the watch on the wall. She must be there already. A took my jacket and started to walk toward the exit. I had a glance to her desk. Her purse and a cup half full of tea was there. Her light coat was put on the back of her chair.

I left the office and the building, and turned right toward Scheffer avenue. When I turned right again from Victor Hugo avenue, I found her hanging on the public punishment wall between the bank and the pharmacy, from her outstretched arms. Her bare feet were fixed around one meter above the dirty pavement. She was delightfully bare naked, her clothes were on the top of a small vending machine, fixed to the wall besides her, at the height of her feet that pressed strongly the pale yellow stone of the punishment spot. She did not noticed me, I was far left from her. She pushed herself up and moved permanently sideways, kept alternating her weight between her four limbs, trying to release the one where the stress was starting to build up. It seemed to be working until she would exhaust herself. She pushed her buttocks again the wall, and this was the first time since we knew each other that I saw her breasts hanging down freely from her chest not shaped by a bra.
I looked downward to the other part unexplored by me so far. At this moment she straightened her left knee and bent the right one, showing up the top of a pubic hair field, but still not revealing its shape and the womanhood that it covered. So I continued to approaching her.
Before I stopped in front of her, I turned my eyes from her body to the heap of her clothes, to recall her casual sight in the office earlier in dark blue, almost black jeans, army green t-shirt, the line of the bra straps behind that, the small visual cheatings a woman dress can do with the hip-pocket, the fly that follows smoothly her flat loin, going parallel and symbolizing the vertical line of joy and creation on her loin.
When I looked back at her, for a moment I saw her in clothes and bare naked in the same time. I was able to estimate exactly where had been the beltbucket between her navel and pussy, where the line of side pocket had been going. And I was the first and the only one so far from the office who knew that her pubic hair was trimmed straight, around four centimeters wide. It was so beautiful and positioned exactly in front of my eyes that my focus was trapped there, contemplating all the small details, digging my eyes between the closed lips.
The pussy started to move away and up from my face, until the wall stopped it. I realized that she also noticed my presence.
-Hello, Lily! -I welcomed her in the mood as every morning.
-Hello, Norman. -She said on very different, forced voice, since she was in struggle to keep her pussy between her soft thighs, that made an annoying stress on her trembling legs. She was tied up with soft, wide ropes that came out from the wall and secured her limbs with several bindings. It was a professional work. Her feet were tied not just to the wall pushing all her soles against it, but secured her ankles too. A leather cuff wouldn`t be less harmful, but this way her body was totally fixed on four points, she had her freedom just between them.
-Why are you here? -She asked on the same level of annoyance. I slowly pull out my wallet in front of her eyes, I was looking for a coin and when I found one, I threw it to the wending machine for an apple juice.
-I saw the guards coming for you and took you away. I wanted to now if you are OK. -I opened the bottle. -It must be fierce. How long have you been hanging here, anyway? -I asked, and took a sip, sometimes looking back to her body from her eyes.
-How could I know. The school is over, all the little bastards marched away here. -She tried estimating. -But they did not tie me up immediately. After I was dragged from the office to here, I had to pray with a priest and listen to all the nonsenses they alleged to know about what I had said, and that now I can think about my soul and life, completely leave behind my pride and let go my sinful toughts and other bullshits, but I saw on the filthy hypocrite that he waits to see my boobs as much as the guards. Norman! It was the thoughest moment of my life when they commanded me to take off all my clothes. By the time a dozen people gathered during the speech of that fucking priest. -She coughed because of exortion. Some snot reached out from her nose. I took a handkerchief and wiped it, than gave her a sip from my juice. Some drop ran down on her neck to her breast and fell down from the nipple. She yielded and hung down from her arms tied above her. Her tits rounded and flattened, and her legs opened for the moment she took a breath. It wasn`t as deep as she wanted due to her stressed muscles, so she continued breathing heavier. Her knees opened again. A man passed by behind me and had a glance to her.
-Could you please give me a moment of rest? I give it back. -She asked me modestly.
-Of course! -I answered, and put an euro to the vending machine and pushed the proper button. During she pushed herself up again and leant her buttock to the wall above with a heavy breath. Sweatdrops appeared and flew down on her body. I heard the coin fell, some click and a 20 cm long, fifteen centimetres wide seat covered with leatherette turned up from the wall, then a fifteen centimetres wet stick emerged out from the middle of it. She had no room behind that to sit, and the other sides were too small too. She would immediately slip down from that on her own sweat.
-Can you turn away? -She asked. I hesitated. I wanted to see that so hard.
-Please! -She shouted desperately. I turned myself reluctantly. I heard the friction as her buttock left the wall, than some annoyed moan of exertion. I imagined how she tried to put her hips in position, straining her tired limbs. Then I heard an organic voice I would not hear if it did not happen at the level of my ears, which was suppressed by her painful groan. I pretended not to know that she does not want me to turn back yet and did it to see her. She rolled forward with her hips to hide the entrance where the stick was buried, but I knew it was there, behind her soft skin and flesh, pushing the back wall of her vagina. Her respiration calmed down, and in the next second she revealed her womanhood around the stick. She wanted to rest as much as she could, and started to get used to my presence.
-I had some hopeful expectation, but when they finished my binding and left me hanging alone I already knew I would ask this. -She said flately.
-You must be happy to see this. -She assumed, looking down to her body, using her head as her only part she could point to anything with. I knew she wanted me to refuse her assumption.
-Yes, I am very happy. -I agreed instead of. A beep was heard from behind the wall. She looked down to herself with an unhappy expression and put back her weight to her arms. The stick slipped out from her with a smack and the rest smoothed back into the wall. Her lips remained wet and protruded. She let herself down to continue the inevitable hanging and looked at me. I looked over her naked body demonstratively: Both her tits, her womanhood, her tits again and her face to see how she was feeling about that.
-You know, Lily, you should be more respectful to me. If I ask something, not arguing and whining always, run to the boss when we have conflict. Let these things to the men. She looked back to me.
-You were. You told that things to the Gender Police.
-And I can do again. You are in the file of feminist thought criminals. I do not have to be so poetic next time.
-You asshole. You bloody asshole! -She whispered, but her strenght already left her through her stretched arms. I followed her strained muscles until they disappeared under the tissues of her soft breast. I didn`t even notice that someone arrived to us, just that she unexpectedly stood up to her feet bindings.
-God bless you, son. And you too, Lily. -It was a priest, possibly the one who assisted to the execution of her punishment. He looked over the naked girl.
-How are you feeling yourself? -He asked her, not really waiting for answer, moreover monitoring her reactions entirely.
-This man lied about me. I should not be here. It`s a revenge. -She started to explain. -Take me down and let me dressing up! -The priest shook his head.
-You still do not learn the respect toward the men who take care of you. You are not ready yet. Think and pray, my child! -He grabbed her jeans and bras and held up to her.
-You are in a blessed state, not in fancy dresses and strange roles. Accept your womanhood, and you may be taken down.
-And hanging from my wrists will help me? -She asked, desperately clenched her fists.
-Strains help you to keep being in reality, not sink back to your sinful thoughts. -The priest explained kind-heartedly, putting back her private clothes to the top of the vending machine. She hanged down again, exhaled and scratched her chin on her right shoulder. She had nothing more to say or exhausted of speaking again. I imagined how difficult was the existence for her being crucified on the punishment wall. The priest turned toward me.
-It is always helpful when an acquaintance visits. -He explained. -She can show her real woman characteristics to someone who she had been playing a false role to: A colleague, a boss, an equal.
-Sorry, father, but wasn`t she? -I asked curiously.
-Yes, yes, but not really. Of course to be employed is allowed, but it is just a temporary state before a man put his seed inside her sacred body to let her accomplish her real mission given by God. Look at this body! -He turned toward Lily who was occupied with collecting fresh air to her strained lungs behind her bouncing tits. -Don`t you see that it is created for one purpose. So many details that serves just one goal: These wide hips, breasts that must be very obstructive in other activities. Don`t be shy to watch her, my son! It is God`s will that it pleases you. That ten centimetres between her pussy and cervix also serves her in terms of teach her respect and devotion toward a man.
-God is wise! -I said and checked her reaction to this goody-goodies. But apparently she was not with us, breathing was occupied her. She rest her head on the wall behind her. The priest took out a stethoscope and put his hand to Lily`s knee.
-I examinate your health, my daughter. You may sit down soon. -He said, putting the tool to his neck, than pushed a plastic card to the vending machine. While he was pushing the buttons, she kept speaking to Lily.
-To show my goodwill, I give you three minutes now. But not be lazy, move in every minutes, or the dried stick will hurt you when the machine pulls it out from your body. -The sedile emerged again, and this time I followed every second with my eyes as her pussy searched the tip of the stick and she carefully impaled herself. The priest waited some second while her respiration normalized and examined her lung if it`s dry and healthy. His other hand rest on the top of her other tit. I did not want her to forget my presence, so I kept talking.
-Was there any accident so far, father?
-No, we take care of our lambs. Though, I remember Isabelle. She really tried to exhaust herself. We had to take her down due to beginning edema, and not just once. We had to tie her back four times, it took a month while she accepted the teaching of the church and the wall. -I was shaking my head in disbilief, and pulled out two banknotes of fifty euro from my wallet.
-Your job has great responsibility father, I want to thank you this. Lead this girl out from sins. Keep your soul strong. I know you will understand when she is ready in your wisdom. -I told, looking at his eyes. He looked back and took the banknotes. Lily looked up to us, but the beep from the vending machine drow away her attention and pushed herself up before the machine started moving inside her.
-So you are colleagues. -The priest said, not paying attention to the struggles of the naked girl. -You may want a photo with her to remember this sacred day of her. -I liked the idea. I gave him my phone and went to Lily. I tried to embrace her, pressing my arm below her back, but I could not bear her groans of pain, so I put my left hand just on her shoulder, and my right hand on her right tit, as the tourists used to of the Juliet statue in Verona. I felt her parfume and sweat, and other smells from between her tights where her pussy was still wet of the stick. I loved the small pressure of her nipple in the middle of my palm. Her skin warmed up quickly as my hand protected it from the breeze. She lifted up a centimeter for a moment. After I felt her muscles stretched out even more with my other hand.
-I want to go home. -She whispered on a begging voice that made me feel pity for her. My boner started to erect. The photo was taken, I left her alone. The priest gave back my phone.
-So, I have to go to fill my other duties. I wish you faith and strength, my child. The day will be long for you. -He said to Lily, then nodded toward me meaningfully.
I stayed for a while with her, among the passangers. We did not talk, I just listened to her breathing, and she was occupied with making more comfortable her relentless hanging position, giving rest to her actually overused part: an arm, a foot, or lungs. She just looked up a couple of times in every minute to me or to the passangers, if she felt their glance on her body from the edge of her eyes. When she rest her feet and meanwhile her head on her chest, sometimes I made another picture.
-May I? -I heard. A scavenger of the city stopped and threw an euro to the vending machine. The rest and the stick came out obediently, properly remoisturized. She immediately, sat into that, releasing a deep breathe. She found the tip faster and faster with her pussy. I thought to see the small undulation on her loin as the vertical stick inserted to her body that was slightly bent back. The man waited for the minute he paid for, made a picture of her and a close-up of her pussy as the stick buried inside it, then left, when the machine pulled it out from her. This time she did not stand up before, just held herself not to fall down immediately. I followed her breathing and tried to imagine her feelings and struggles, then took ten euro out from my wallet.
-I leave you alone, Lily. Tomorrow we will meet in the office I suppose. -I threw the coins to the vending machine. -I let you a farewell gift. It will be ten minutes. I did not wait to see what I had seen several times, just turned back for a moment.
-And remember, do not forget to move!

My stomach cramped, when I saw them enter the office. The Gender Police was the thing that made the women most nervous. Bigot orders, intrusive questions, embarrassing and exhaustive investigations in their offices with no reason, they can even have the right to crucify anybody on the streets at one of that punishment walls that was installed everywhere. Lily imagined herself in the place of that girls she had seen sometimes on that walls, naked, struggling, sweating, humiliated. She closed out the picture from her mind that her boobs are hanging down from her chest as she is leaning forward from her stretched arms, for a period that seems infinite.
Officers headed directly to her and surrounded her workplace. Her mind ran over her body as women used to check their appearance before left home, or when someone had a glance over them: hair, cleveage, jeans, pose, overall. But this time she was looking for anything they could discommend.
-Miss, we had a notification we should investigate. Please come with us to help our work. -She heard the polite request from their leader. She closed out her visions, convincing herself that the most likely would happen: an annoying bureaucratic process.
-What`s the case? -She asked, knowing she would get no answer.
-Investigator officer will explain everything. -He told, never falling out from the polite manner. As she left the office, she felt the eyes of her colleagues on her. It was already humiliating.

They took me to a small office on the Scheffer avenue. It was not even an office, just a guard post, with a table, two chairs, coffee machine, a cabinet, and a priest. He stood up as I was handed over, and initiated a praying. I kneeled down and was waiting impatiently until he would finish devotinos. During I was thinking about the knees of my jeans that was threadbare enough. He finished already and we sat back to the table. I hoped that I would know at last what was happening. He started the conversation with the same polite and friendly manner as the officer that had brought me here.
-It has come to our notice that you have doubts about get married and having children.
-Who told? -I asked angrily.
-Doesn`t matter, my daughter. Can you really convince me that it is not true? -He asked. I didn`t even understand, what he wanted, but I tried my best. I realized that I left my papers and jacket in the office.
-You can believe me, my father. I have a friend, and we are strongly planning our future. -I explained in vain. He looked down to something on me over the table, never stop smiling.
-I want to belive you, my child, but I think it is the best if you spend some time thinking and praying on the wall of redemption. -I got cold, like if I already had lost my clothes and being outside on the street.
-But how can you be sure that I have sinful thoughts? -I asked on a trembling voice.
-I don`t know, my child. But anyway, we must have faith in our God that it is on your behalf. It is better if you spend some effort on your soul`s development than if not.
-And how long I have to hang there? -I tried to gain as much information as I could.
-Do not worry! If you are innocent, it will be short. -He waited a moment. -Are you ready? -He asked. I tried to settle my respiration, rule my instinctive will to just stand up and go away, making them stop me on a humiliating way. I must have prepare myself to undress and let myself being hanged up to that wall naked.
-Where should I put my clothes? -I asked, looking around in the room.
-Not here. You don`t want to walk unashamedly over the street, do you? -He asked, with a sincerely speculative look. -I agreed, eased and in the same time being offended.
-Let`s go. -He commanded encouragingly. I gave up to think forward, and just obeyed. Crossing the Scheffer avenue I saw the people looking at me. I could not imagine at all to take off my top and my bra in front of them. As this thought came to my mind, it trapped me and my brain remained around this scene, imagining as I unbutton my jeans, push it down, then my panties. When I arrived to this point, I realized that we were at my punishment wall. I found there the officers who had took me here. They programmed the small box besides the wall on a private console, pulling out ropes from hidden slots on the wall. They were preparing it for me. I was thinking if the time had arrived or not to me. The priest started to chant.
-Lord, we give this girl to You, leaving her false routes she stays with You for a while as she was created by You, until she arrives back to her true faith You had given her. -He turned to me. -Rejoice, my daughter. You do not have to hide your charms now. You are getting ready to show the people the sanctimony of your body! -The officers surrounded me. I understood that it was the time. I was scared of being touched by them, so I quickly got rid of all my clothes alone and put it to the top of the machine they had used before. But then they touched me at last, on several of my parts. I did not fight, I knew I was helpless. They lifted me, stretched out my arms, binded my wrists and feet. When I felt all the ropes I started to want the one who held me by my armpits not to leave me alone, but he did finally. I pushed my soles against the wall and pulled the ropes with my wrists not to fall down. And in the same time I felt the eyes of all the guards and the priest on my private parts. It happened at last, but I did not know, how it would end. I never have had so strong and so many desires at the same time as at the very moment: To dress up, to stand on the ground, to touch my body with my hands. And I was shorn of all of them. I just kept pushing myself up on my feet.
-We leave you alone for a while to pray, think and understand. -The priest said, that made me fell deeper into panic. But they did, and the world opened to me: The street, the traffic, the passangers, and myself on the wall. A looked at my clothes. They were so deep down that made me understand that I was fixed so high up. I put my weight to my left foot from the right and wondered how much is visible of my pussy. My brain waited the gravity not to pull my limbs, and I realized that it would not happen until somebody would take me down. I cannot help myself.
I hanged down. My resting knees wandered apart, I had to control them to stay together and hide my pussy. Still it felt good to rest them, not like my wrists and all of my upper body. All of it was stretched, even I felt my soft tits to be tightened. I looked down to my nipples to see how they looked like. A part of my mind expected the sight of my green top that I had worn all the day before I was brought here and crucified. But I saw what I had seen in the bathroom that morning: My own bare boobs, and I knew that everyone else saw them. I had to know about the people around, but before I may look at their eyes I checked again if I hided my pussy with my thighs. I could do nothing with my pubic hair, but my lips were mostly hided. As I looked down, my lung pressed out the air releived. I saw my boobs sink. That was the time I looked up to see who else had seen that movement of mine. I surprised how many people gathered. Adults and students were going after their businesses, but all of them had some glance to me. I was instinctively looking for a way to dress up, take my jeans, my bra, my shoes, that was so ridiculously in vain that I was ashamed of the stupidity of my mind. My knees opened, that made me stand up, but my lungs were not strong enough to support the effort with oxygene. I felt panic, collected all my strenght and stood up at last. I did not know how long I could stay in this position.
-So how is the life up there, my daughter? -I heard. The priest came back and looking at me from below. I started begging.
-Please let me go home. -I muttered. -I understood it. -He looked over my body.
-Nobody can do that in so short time. You are just in fear of loose your vanity. But you must loose it before you come down and dress up again.
-But I cannot breathe! I really cannot! -I begged.
-Turn toward your brothers. Be humble and ask them to donate the Church. It will give you some rest. You can sit down, opening yourself up to them. -He explained. I yielded.
-Can you do it, my father? I am ready. -I said. I knew what he was speaking about, but it was better if he did it than if I had to beg to strangers.
-It is good. If you keep this way, you can come down soon. -He said, and left me alone. I sank down and looked for strenght in my body parts. I found some that had energy to hold me up, but I knew that was not infinite. I looked up to a dressed man who was walking freely in front of my naked body and adressed him. He just looked at me, but did not even slowed down. I sobbed some second and then started to begging to everyone who passed by. An old man stopped at last, rummaged in his wallet and threw a coin to the vending machine. I heard a mechanic noise and tried to look below my ass from the right side, but I could not see anything. I searched around wuth my ham and felt the tip of the stick that I must accept inside me. I felt its wetness. I looked at the man who followed everything mesmerized, then opened my legs and sat onto the stick. It was like an electric shock when its tip touched the entrance of my womb, but the comfortable seat was like a redemption. I collected all the oxigene that I had been void of. My vagina was cramping around the stick. I looked down to the man from the wall.
-Are you pleased? -I asked maliciously, than I head a click and I felt the support disappearing and the stick sliding out of my body. I clinged to my bounds than hanged down again. I understood that the day would be long for me.

female-blank-green-shirt-holding-iron-photo-teenage-long-blond-hair-posing-front-back-views-re...jpg

I like these stories so much.
The idea of the vending machine for the removable "cornu" is excellent!

I like these stories so much.
The idea of the vending machine for the removable "cornu" is excellent!
so bad that at last I found no more in this story, but apaprently you keep picking the unfinished ones (just realized there are so many). Fortunately "Men" is finished, just not entirely published yet

Here are some others which are complete:

Last edited by a moderator:
so bad that at last I found no more in this story, but apaprently you keep picking the unfinished ones (just realized there are so many). Fortunately "Men" is finished, just not entirely published yet

I've re-inserted these links as they hadn't uploaded properly in your post:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ten-green-bottles.9467/

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-tax-office.7617/

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/stages.7800/

Thank you lember.

I must confess however: for some reason i tend to prefer your unfinished stories to the finished ones.
I don't know, it's like in the unfinished ones like this there was some very primal writing impulse, that for example I don't see so much in the Tax Office story.
I don't know if you feel the same reading again your stories, perhaps is just mine own issue and feeling, but...

Thank you lember.

I must confess however: for some reason i tend to prefer your unfinished stories to the finished ones.
I don't know, it's like in the unfinished ones like this there was some very primal writing impulse, that for example I don't see so much in the Tax Office story.
I don't know if you feel the same reading again your stories, perhaps is just mine own issue and feeling, but...
interesting observation. Probably I need to work on my endings.

In tax office I wanted to include a kind of buddhist self-rule perspective, using the cross as a metaphor for samsara, but of course it wasn`t the main goal

Back
Top Bottom