Go to CruxDreams.com
@Rufuss Brilliant performance you suffered for our entertainment (and yours ??) a well put-together film....BRAVO !! :aaaaa::aaaaa::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:
Thanks, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. At the moment the suffering was not much entertaining but I did it for the experience, but I am really entertained watching the outcome (video).
Of course it's a great stuff!! Bravo Rufuss:clapping:very well done:goodjob:
Thanks!

Excellent work Rufus, the best self-made crucifixion video I saw so far ! Thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you!

I have a proposition for those who is following my crucifixion experience. I been thinking about my next trip to the cross. Post a picture on this forum of the crucifixion position you want me to do and then I will choose one and will do a similar project to my first one.

Hanging rather than standing would be my preference, and naked but you'd rather not do that so that's ok. Your video is a great demonstration of the reality of the crux experience, you find it much more comfortable to stand and take the weight on your legs than hang and take it in the arms and shoulders. You also rise and arch out from the cross frequently, which is a surprisingly comfortable position, changing the weight distribution that little bit and allowing some movement. The question is always going to be just how much would this change if you were nailed through the wrists and feet? How would you have to move, what positions would you adopt under those conditions? We can't be sure.

Great work Rufuss, we can see that you've been doing this for a while. Great poses, a steady setup, and an experience that clearly means something to you. I love the stills, and the video, and the manips are really very effective too. Great effort all round! I will definitely look at using some of your images for a future manip.

Hanging rather than standing would be my preference, and naked but you'd rather not do that so that's ok. Your video is a great demonstration of the reality of the crux experience, you find it much more comfortable to stand and take the weight on your legs than hang and take it in the arms and shoulders. You also rise and arch out from the cross frequently, which is a surprisingly comfortable position, changing the weight distribution that little bit and allowing some movement. The question is always going to be just how much would this change if you were nailed through the wrists and feet? How would you have to move, what positions would you adopt under those conditions? We can't be sure.

Great work Rufuss, we can see that you've been doing this for a while. Great poses, a steady setup, and an experience that clearly means something to you. I love the stills, and the video, and the manips are really very effective too. Great effort all round! I will definitely look at using some of your images for a future manip.
Thank you, it's true that mostly I put pressure on my feet, my hands were to stretched and since I was tied in the wrist that made it more painful, at times when the pressure was on the hands I would start feeling numbness. You are so right about rising and arching out of the cross, it does make it easier, I realized it while being on the cross. I just let the nature take it course and did as I felt while I was on the cross.
When I was on the cross, I though to myself, if I my wrist and feet were nailed, this would have been 100 times first, I can even imagine what that would feel like.

I also think that for the onlooker it a lot more entertaining to watch someone hanging from the cross rather than standing, because that way you can see all of the body movements. Obviously if you are on the cross you would really love some of the support rather then just ropes.

Could you imagine the sensation, if you had to tolerate the crucifixion done with actual onlookers,men & women taunting and jeering as you suffer and writhe on the Cross,plus have a hostile via Crucis people cursing,spitting obscene gestures chucking rotten fruit,veg at you ?? How would that make you feel @Rufuss ??
The only other crux position I can think of is the good old St.Andrews,X-Cross ,which to be honest is more suited to women,or for a flogging,(in my opinion)...you rocked that T-Cross !!

Last edited:
Could you imagine the sensation, if you had to tolerate the crucifixion done with actual onlookers,men & women taunting and jeering as you suffer and writhe on the Cross,plus have a hostile via Crucis people cursing,spitting obscene gestures chucking rotten fruit,veg at you ?
I think it's one thing when Roman Soldiers are being hostile, it feels like they are doing their jobs, but if the onlookers were hostile to me it would have been emotionally really hard, I always imagined onlookers to be more compassionated to the prisoner. But really good perspective @Baracus

The only other crux position I can think of is the good old St.Andrews,X-Cross ,which to be honest is more suited to women,or for a flogging,(in my opinion)...you rocked that T-Cross !!
I mean more like should it have a seat attached to the cross like in "Killing Jesus"KillingJesus2.jpg
Or a foot restjesus-movie-clip-screenshot-the-crucifixion_large.jpg or were the legs goes side way LastTemptationOfChrist-1.jpg and etc image1.jpgol-and-jesus-on-cross.jpgmain-qimg-1a5adfa14d29e43bf0025667d019d740.gif170px-Justus_Lipsius_Crux_Simplex_1629.jpg

To be hanging from the cross on ropes only is really difficult, it's hard to last long, but it's a good view since people can watch all of your body movements which will be constantly moving and you will never find a comfortable position on the cross. When you have a support like a seat or foot rest than your body doesn't move on the cross as much, but its definitely easier to last longer like that. And you can focus on other things rather then on the pain in your legs and arms and trying to breath.

I think it's one thing when Roman Soldiers are being hostile, it feels like they are doing their jobs, but if the onlookers were hostile to me it would have been emotionally really hard, I always imagined onlookers to be more compassionated to the prisoner. But really good perspective @Baracus
You'd probably get a mixture of hostility and sympathy....

Back
Top Bottom