Go to CruxDreams.com
14. Two of the soldiers began to raise the patibulum on to the stipe, Alexander can feel the spikes in his wrists.

15. Finally, the patibulum is attached to the stipe, a soldier grabs Alexanders feet and pulls them hard in preparation of nailing.

16. Both Alexander and Atticus have both met their faith, both of them hang from their crosses.

17. There is a lone stipe in between Alexander and Atticus, who shall be crucified on it?

Attachments

• 14. Alexander raised on to the stipe.png
    14. Alexander raised on to the stipe.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 716
  • 15. Feet Nailing of Alexander.png
    15. Feet Nailing of Alexander.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 378
  • 16. Two man Crucified.png
    16. Two man Crucified.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 346
  • 17. Empty Stipe in the middle.png
    17. Empty Stipe in the middle.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 376
14. Two of the soldiers began to raise the patibulum on to the stipe, Alexander can feel the spikes in his wrists.

15. Finally, the patibulum is attached to the stipe, a soldier grabs Alexanders feet and pulls them hard in preparation of nailing.

16. Both Alexander and Atticus have both met their faith, both of them hang from their crosses.

17. There is a lone stipe in between Alexander and Atticus, who shall be crucified on it?
Rufuss belongs there!

Attachments

• Pontius-Pilatus-2A.jpg
    Pontius-Pilatus-2A.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 379
18. Rufus wanted to save his twin brother so he decided to go to Pilate and ask him for mercy for his brother.

19. Pilate just ordered Crucifixion of a former Roman Soldier who was found guilty of being a spy. He was to be whipped, and then led to the city gate for crucifixion where Alexander and Atticus are crucified.

20. Rufus asks Pilate for mercy on his brother Alexander.
"I have enough of both Alexander and Atticus, those zealots deserves the cross, there is no going back" - Pilate responded.
Rufus was not able to bear another moment knowing that his brother is suffering the worst pain possible, he makes a quick decision to save his brother's life.
"There has been a mistake Pilate" - Rufus responded - "You crucified the wrong person, I am Alexander and the one that is crucified is Rufus, please take me and do what you want but please let my brother go" - Rufus continued through tears.
"How can I know you are not lying?" - Pilate became agitated - "you will get what your wish"
"Don't bother tying the prisoner to the pole" - Pilate gave orders to the soldier that was about to do the scourging - "Change of plans, throw him back in to prison, he will get crucified next Friday, take this man instead" -Pilate pointed at Rufus - "strip him, whip him, and then crucify him next to his brother by the city gate" - Pilate gave orders.
Soldier run up to Rufus and began to strip him.

Attachments

• 20. Rufuss Condemned to Crucifixion.png
    20. Rufuss Condemned to Crucifixion.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 314
  • 19. Rufuss came to talk to Pilate A.png
    19. Rufuss came to talk to Pilate A.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 291
  • 18. Rufus at the gate.png
    18. Rufus at the gate.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 312
Last edited:
18. Rufus wanted to save his twin brother so he decided to go to Pilate and ask him for mercy for his brother.

19. Pilate just ordered Crucifixion of a former Roman Soldier who was found guilty of being a spy. He was to be whipped, and then led to the city gate for crucifixion where Alexander and Atticus are crucified.

20. Rufus asks Pilate for mercy on his brother Alexander.
"I have enough of both Alexander and Atticus, those zealots deserves the cross, there is no going back" - Pilate responded.
Rufus was not able to bear another moment knowing that his brother is suffering the worst pain possible, he makes a quick decision to save his brother's life.
"There has been a mistake Pilate" - Rufus responded - "You crucified the wrong person, I am Alexander and the one that is crucified is Rufus, please take me and do what you want but please let my brother go" - Rufus continued through tears.
"How can I know you are not lying?" - Pilate became agitated - "you will get what your wish"
"Don't bother tying the prisoner to the pole" - Pilate gave orders to the soldier that was about to do the scourging - "Change of plans, throw him back in to prison, he will get crucified next Friday, take this man instead" -Pilate pointed at Rufus - "strip him, whip him, and then crucify him next to his brother by the city gate" - Pilate gave orders.
Soldier run up to Rufus and began to strip him.
Rufuus shows us an example of heroic self sacrifice. It is a privilege to be crucified with Rufuus,

21. Rufus, stripped of his clothes, looking at the scourging pole, as the soldier approached him.

22. Rufus comes face to face with the prisoner whose place on the cross he is going to take today, the prisoner is relived that he has another week before his horrible end.

23. Rufus arrived at the pole. A soldier began the process of chaining him to the cross.

24. Rufus looks back as angry Pilate yells at his soldiers - "get on with him, scourge him and led him to his cross"

Attachments

• 24. Rufus tied to the pole.png
    24. Rufus tied to the pole.png
    945 KB · Views: 328
  • 23. Rufus at the scourging pole.png
    23. Rufus at the scourging pole.png
    865.1 KB · Views: 317
  • 22. Rufus and the prisoner meet fave to face.png
    22. Rufus and the prisoner meet fave to face.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 317
  • 21. Rufus Stripped before scourging.png
    21. Rufus Stripped before scourging.png
    4 MB · Views: 339
21. Rufus, stripped of his clothes, looking at the scourging pole, as the soldier approached him.

22. Rufus comes face to face with the prisoner whose place on the cross he is going to take today, the prisoner is relived that he has another week before his horrible end.

23. Rufus arrived at the pole. A soldier began the process of chaining him to the cross.

24. Rufus looks back as angry Pilate yells at his soldiers - "get on with him, scourge him and led him to his cross"

The Roman soldier believes he will be pardoned and spared the cross....Faint hope....

Rufuss and his faithful followers: Part 3
The Governess carries out their sentences.

Governess: "My fellow women, you’ve all been seduced by Rufuss for his good looks and hot body, as I was.
Renounce him as your leader and I will spare you from the cruel fate on the cross!"

Attachments

• end of trail.jpg
    end of trail.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 222
  • end of trail2 w caps.jpg
    end of trail2 w caps.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 237
  • faithful to the end w caps.jpg
    faithful to the end w caps.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 259
Stake Crucifixion: I haven't seen much discussion over this topic, but historians believe this method predates the traditional T cross we've come to associate with crucifixions in ancient time. Of course, those of you who are Jehovah Witnesses are well familiar with the drawing below and believe that was how Christ was crucified. I discussed this subject with Rufuss a while back and he was kind enough to provide me with photos of himself in a similar crucifixion form. I hope my photomanips make it worth his effort.

Attachments

• stake crux2.jpg
    stake crux2.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 238
  • stake crux-1A.jpg
    stake crux-1A.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 220
  • stake crux-2A.jpg
    stake crux-2A.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 7f03a2a21b82d96679788401c3ef323f.jpg
    7f03a2a21b82d96679788401c3ef323f.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 230
Stake Crucifixion: I haven't seen much discussion over this topic, but historians believe this method predates the traditional T cross we've come to associate with crucifixions in ancient time. Of course, those of you who are Jehovah Witnesses are well familiar with the drawing below and believe that was how Christ was crucified. I discussed this subject with Rufuss a while back and he was kind enough to provide me with photos of himself in a similar crucifixion form. I hope my photomanips make it worth his effort.
Otherwise known as "Crux Simplex"

25. Rufus is waiting to be whipped. The other prisoner is forced to watched what he will be facing next week.

26. Rufus screams in agony as the whip goes through his back.

27. Rufus screams in agony as the soldiers whips him with out mercy.

Attachments

• 25 Rufus about to be scouraged.png
    25 Rufus about to be scouraged.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 202
  • 25 Rufus waiting for the first whip.png
    25 Rufus waiting for the first whip.png
    720.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 26 Rufus screams in Agony.png
    26 Rufus screams in Agony.png
    585.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 27 Rufus scourged.png
    27 Rufus scourged.png