Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can assure all my kind readers that tomorrow will not disappoint. Barb will leave Josephine weak in the knees and more! :very_hot: :very_hot: :very_hot:

And, unfortunately, Jeffrey may face some domestic discord. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Has anyone tried to imagine the scene on Monday, when Trixie, unannounced, arrived at Jeffrey's house to ask his little wife for a fresh set of clothes?

Seratus Dua Puluh Sembilan - Three Days 2.2 hours

VIP Room 3, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 9:49 AM
“Lick the clit, bitch, lick the clit! Do as I say. I control you. I put you in here, and I can get you out.”
Barb tried to pull back and ask what Jo was talking about. She got out, “You put me in here?” before Jo forced her face back into her wet pussy.
“Back to work, slut,” said Jo. Guards, whip her harder, make her lick me.”
The two men laid their whips a bit faster and harder into Barb’s back and butt. However, the moans they drew served as stimulating vibrations.
“Yes, you dumb slut,” Josephine bragged. “I’ve orchestrated most of your suffering at the justice system's hands since the accident with Rose in the jail.
With her mouth pressed tight to Jo’s hot swollen pussy lips, Barb could only mutter: “Occidat?. Yah u it as a occidat?”
“Of course, you dumb whore. I had the surveillance tapes copied for me and then erased so you’d have no defense.” Jo then went through how she had maneuvered and framed Barb until she faced death in a few days. Jo alternated deep sighs of passion with cruel laughter as she described how Barb had been railroaded. “I even arranged for that pig of a drug agent to testify and ensure your conviction. I worked with the lawyers, the judges, and the police to make sure you were convicted and sentenced to death.”

Barb’s mind reeled. This woman had arranged her whole ordeal, all the torture she’d suffered, her impending execution?
“You were too dumb a pig yourself to see any of it coming. You deserve to suffer, if only for being a stupid foul-mouthed whore. Once I heard how you had insulted my friend Rut Betar-Gisber, I made it my mission to make you suffer.” Josephine’s laugh dissolved into a moan as she rubbed Moore’s face over her pussy. “Yes, bitch, right there, deeper. Use that dirty mouth to please me! God! So good!”

Barbara was in a daze. As she pleasured this woman to save her life, she pleased her own tormentor. A thought flashed in her mind. For a moment, her rational mind screamed, Don’t!
But here was the person responsible for all her suffering: the rapes, the tortures, the animal-like humiliations; she was here in front of her. Even though she might be signing her own death warrant, she had to do it.
Barbara sucked Jo’s clit into her mouth and teased it with her tongue, back and forth, up and down, making the small, sensitive nub engorge with blood. Jo cried out with pleasure. “Yes! My Clit! Yes! Yes! I’m almost there!”
Then Barb bit down - hard! And all hell broke loose.

Josephine let out a high-pitched keening scream.
The guards assumed she had a powerful climax.
In a moment, however, she pushed away from Barb and fell backward, striking her thin ass hard on the concrete floor. Then she kept screaming and held her sore pussy in both hands.
Barb just sat back on her haunches, watching Jo writhe in pain, and smiled the most satisfied grin you can imagine.
When the guards saw a little red leaking around Josephine’s fingers, they knew something was wrong.

Pandemonium descended on the room. Imran rushed to Jo and tried to examine the damage. Josephine screamed at him to leave her. The other guard stood, holding his single tail with no idea what to do.
Josephine was screaming at Barbara, and the guards had no idea what to do. Barbara, meanwhile, was sitting back on her haunches, her face dripping with Jo's juices, laughing out loud and looking happier than she had been in over a month.
Swearing at Barbara and the guards, Jo gathered up her clothes and staggered, bent over, holding her pussy, toward the door. As she left the room, she yelled at Imran, “Hurt her! Hurt her bad!” With great effort, both guards managed not to laugh out loud.

When the door shut behind the Minister, Imran and the other guard looked at each other and burst out laughing. For a full minute, they could do nothing but revel in the haughty Minister’s misfortune.
Then they turned to Barb, tears streaming down her cheeks from her laughing. The second man drew his baton and moved toward the kneeling, bound woman. Barb stopped laughing and faced him with a look of defiance.
But, Imran grabbed his arm and held him back. “It’s not our job to finish Shanmugan’s grudges. It would be worth getting in a little trouble to see that stuck-up, nasty bitch cut down a notch or two. I’m confident the Commandant will protect us.”
Turning to Barb, he grabbed her leash. “Let’s get you back to your cell. Don’t think this changes anything about obeying around here!”
Barb looked down submissively and followed his lead in the leash, but the smile remained on her face.

Jeffrey Hodges Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Tuesday 10:00 AM
Jeffrey sat at his computer, pecking away at the keyboard. He was trying to finish the talking points for the Ambassador before noon. He was feeling a little sorry for himself. He had lost his intern and now his secretary in the last few days. This placed an intolerable burden on him to get his work done on his own. Burnside had promised a new secretary in a few days, but that didn't alleviate this intolerable inconvenience to Hodges.

Even while working, Jeffrey’s mind flashed back to last night and this morning at home. It was the first time he’d slept in his house in many days, and the reception from his wife when he got home was not the loving gratitude for her husband's presence that he felt he deserved. Just the opposite, Kathy had been almost cold.
It wasn’t fair, Jeffrey thought. After he’d been working day and night for his clients, he should get sympathy and solicitude from the little woman when he came home. He had gone to bed feeling very ill-used.
This morning, the frost had continued, unabated. When he came down for breakfast, it wasn't even ready yet. He had to pour his own coffee and then sit as Kathy seemed to intentionally bang plates and pans around the stove. Finally, without a word, she tossed his plate in front of his and sat down to her own.
Halfway through the meal, Kathy asked, with forced nonchalance, “Who’s this new secretary of yours, Trixie?”
“Just a secretary,” said Jeffrey, dipping a piece of toast in his fried eggs.
“Why haven’t I heard of her before?” A more demanding tone.
“She only started last Tuesday,” he replied, washing the toast and egg down with a gulp of coffee. “I’ve hardly had a chance to be home since then. Anyway, she’s gone now.”
“What? How gone?”
“The idiot Ambassador decided to throw his weight around. He decided that simply because Trixie was from rural Alabama, that she wasn’t good enough. So he fired her and shipped her home.” Taking another sip of coffee, Jeffrey vented. “You know, it’s just not fair! A girl like Trixie, trying to work her way up to be something, to be fired for no reason. It makes me so mad! Especially when it’s someone powerless to defend themself! It is WRONG!” He pounded the table and almost overturned his plate.
“His wife jumped up and threw her arms around him and gave him a big kiss.
“That’s what I love about you, Jeffrey,” she said. “How you want to help the little guy with no thought for yourself!”

Last edited by a moderator:
In Changi ,Barb remained in Jo`s power,
Used and abused for almost an hour.
In this one-sided battle of wills,
Barb had to use her great Sapphic skills.
Finally, having suffered enough of it,
She sank her teeth into Jo`s clit.
Instead of Barb being further abused,
In fact, the guards were highly amused.

Has anyone tried to imagine the scene on Monday, when Trixie, unannounced, arrived at Jeffrey's house to ask his little wife for a fresh set of clothes?

Seratus Dua Puluh Sembilan - Three Days 2.2 hours

VIP Room 3, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 9:49 AM
“Lick the clit, bitch, lick the clit! Do as I say. I control you. I put you in here, and I can get you out.”
Barb tried to pull back and ask what Jo was talking about. She got out, “You put me in here?” before Jo forced her face back into her wet pussy.
“Back to work, slut,” said Jo. Guards, whip her harder, make her lick me.”
The two men laid their whips a bit faster and harder into Barb’s back and butt. However, the moans they drew served as stimulating vibrations.
“Yes, you dumb slut,” Josephine bragged. “I’ve orchestrated most of your suffering at the justice system's hands since the accident with Rose in the jail.
With her mouth pressed tight to Jo’s hot swollen pussy lips, Barb could only mutter: “Occidat?. Yah u it as a occidat?”
“Of course, you dumb whore. I had the surveillance tapes copied for me and then erased so you’d have no defense.” Jo then went through how she had maneuvered and framed Barb until she faced death in a few days. Jo alternated deep sighs of passion with cruel laughter as she described how Barb had been railroaded. “I even arranged for that pig of a drug agent to testify and ensure your conviction. I worked with the lawyers, the judges, and the police to make sure you were convicted and sentenced to death.”

Barb’s mind reeled. This woman had arranged her whole ordeal, all the torture she’d suffered, her impending execution?
“You were too dumb a pig yourself to see any of it coming. You deserve to suffer, if only for being a stupid foul-mouthed whore. Once I heard how you had insulted my friend Rut Betar-Gisber, I made it my mission to make you suffer.” Josephine’s laugh dissolved into a moan as she rubbed Moore’s face over her pussy. “Yes, bitch, right there, deeper. Use that dirty mouth to please me! God! So good!”

Barbara was in a daze. As she pleasured this woman to save her life, she pleased her own tormentor. A thought flashed in her mind. For a moment, her rational mind screamed, Don’t!
But here was the person responsible for all her suffering: the rapes, the tortures, the animal-like humiliations; she was here in front of her. Even though she might be signing her own death warrant, she had to do it.
Barbara sucked Jo’s clit into her mouth and teased it with her tongue, back and forth, up and down, making the small, sensitive nub engorge with blood. Jo cried out with pleasure. “Yes! My Clit! Yes! Yes! I’m almost there!”
Then Barb bit down - hard! And all hell broke loose.

Josephine let out a high-pitched keening scream.
The guards assumed she had a powerful climax.
In a moment, however, she pushed away from Barb and fell backward, striking her thin ass hard on the concrete floor. Then she kept screaming and held her sore pussy in both hands.
Barb just sat back on her haunches, watching Jo write in pain, and smiled the most satisfied grin you can imagine.
When the guards saw a little red leaking around Josephine’s fingers, they knew something was wrong.

Pandemonium descended on the room. Imran rushed to Jo and tried to examine the damage. Josephine screamed at him to leave her. The other guard stood, holding his single tail with no idea what to do.
Josephine was screaming at Barbara, and the guards had no idea what to do. Barbara, meanwhile, was sitting back on her haunches, her face dripping with Jo's juices, laughing out loud and looking happier than she had been in over a month.
Swearing at Barbara and the guards, Jo gathered up her clothes and staggered, bent over, holding her pussy, toward the door. As she left the room, she yelled at Imran, “Hurt her! Hurt her bad!” With great effort, both guards managed not to laugh out loud.

When the door shut behind the Minister, Imran and the other guard looked at each other and burst out laughing. For a full minute, they could do nothing but revel in the haughty Minister’s misfortune.
Then they turned to Barb, tears streaming down her cheeks from her laughing. The second man drew his baton and moved toward the kneeling, bound woman. Barb stopped laughing and faced him with a look of defiance.
But, Imran grabbed his arm and held him back. “It’s not our job to finish Shanmugan’s grudges. It would be worth getting in a little trouble to see that stuck-up, nasty bitch cut down a notch or two. I’m confident the Commandant will protect us.”
Turning to Barb, he grabbed her leash. “Let’s get you back to your cell. Don’t think this changes anything about obeying around here!”
Barb looked down submissively and followed his lead in the leash, but the smile remained on her face.

Jeffrey Hodges Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Tuesday 10:00 AM
Jeffrey sat at his computer, pecking away at the keyboard. He was trying to finish the talking points for the Ambassador before noon. He was feeling a little sorry for himself. He had lost his intern and now his secretary in the last few days. This placed an intolerable burden on him to get his work done on his own. Burnside had promised a new secretary in a few days, but that didn't alleviate this intolerable inconvenience to Hodges.

Even while working, Jeffrey’s mind flashed back to last night and this morning at home. It was the first time he’d slept in his house in many days, and the reception from his wife when he got home was not the loving gratitude for her husband's presence that he felt he deserved. Just the opposite, Kathy had been almost cold.
It wasn’t fair, Jeffrey thought. After he’d been working day and night for his clients, he should get sympathy and solicitude from the little woman when he came home. He had gone to bed feeling very ill-used.
This morning, the frost had continued, unabated. When he came down for breakfast, it wasn't even ready yet. He had to pour his own coffee and then sit as Kathy seemed to intentionally bang plates and pans around the stove. Finally, without a word, she tossed his plate in front of his and sat down to her own.
Halfway through the meal, Kathy asked, with forced nonchalance, “Who’s this new secretary of yours, Trixie?”
“Just a secretary,” said Jeffrey, dipping a piece of toast in his fried eggs.
“Why haven’t I heard of her before?” A more demanding tone.
“She only started last Tuesday,” he replied, washing the toast and egg down with a gulp of coffee. “I’ve hardly had a chance to be home since then. Anyway, she’s gone now.”
“What? How gone?”
“The idiot Ambassador decided to throw his weight around. He decided that simply because Trixie was from rural Alabama, that she wasn’t good enough. So he fired her and shipped her home.” Taking another sip of coffee, Jeffrey vented. “You know, it’s just not fair! A girl like Trixie, trying to work her way up to be something, to be fired for no reason. It makes me so mad! Especially when it’s someone powerless to defend themself! It is WRONG!” He pounded the table and almost overturned his plate.
“His wife jumped up and threw her arms around him and gave him a big kiss.
“That’s what I love about you, Jeffrey,” she said. “How you want to help the little guy with no thought for yourself!”
And now,. even when he deserves a full on venting from his wife, she embraces him. How does Jeffrey do it? He is definitely being watched over by a sexy little guardian angel!

And the scene where Barb bites her tormentor's clit - wonderful! Loved it PrPr ...

Another luscious female falls under the heel of the sadistic management of Changi. Sorry it is so long. I hope it doesn't bore.

Seratus Tiga Puluh (130) - Three Days 1.25 Hour

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 10:45 AM
The Chief Guard entered the Commandant’s office.

“Good job, Imran. That turned out just as I would have like to see.”
“For me as well, Sir. But won’t there be hell to pay when the First Minister recovers and wants revenge on all of us?”
“I’m not very worried about that. Barbara will be executed by the most horrible method we have in just three days. Not much to do to her. And, I have on good authority that Josephine’s power to hurt you and I over this incident may be severely limited.”
“I trust you on that, Sir. Gawd, it was great watching her scream like a stuck pig!”
“Indeed!” agreed Mamat. “But now we have another visitor coming. Perhaps she will also be a source of innocent merriment.”

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 11:00 AM
Dr. Chunhua Liú entered the Commandant’s office. She was a bit surprised to find Chief Guard Imran already there, sitting at one of two chairs in front of the desk.

“Come in, Doctor,” said Mamat. “Since you indicated your business had to do with prison procedures, I thought it best that Chief Awang is here.”
“Well, I would prefer to speak to you in private, sir.”
“I assure you that Imran’s presence will in no way impact this meeting. I am in charge here, and he will obey my wishes instantly. Now, what is this concern you have?”
“OK.” Chunhua was very uncomfortable with the man she would accuse sitting right beside her. But she had started this and had to see it through. “I have observed certain actions, disciplinary actions, that I believe they were intended to be - that went beyond the usual standards. I felt that you should know if guards were abusing their authority and needlessly hurting prisoners.”
“Needlessly hurting prisoners,” repeated Mamat, staring at the Doctor with his fingers tented. “A most serious matter, it seems. Would these actions you have observed been inflicted on a certain prisoner? Perhaps, Barbara Moore?”
“Why, yes. The actions happen to involve Miss Moore. However, I would raise my concerns for any prisoner.”
“Really, Dr. Liú?” Mamat handed her a pile of a half dozen photos. “These are from the surveillance cameras in her cell. You seem to have a special, intimate interest in the lovely Miss Moore.”
Chunhua gasped at seeing her and Barbara's photos, both naked and in each other’s arms. One of the shots showed her eagerly licking Barb’s cunt in a passionate 69. The Doctor blushed deeply in embarrassment.
“Well, yes. That happened without compulsion - by mutual consent. Only just the one time.”
“Just so. You both seemed to be enjoying yourselves. You spent a long time close together after that, whispering to each other. What did you talk about?”
“Umm, nothing. You know, love talk – in the afterglow.” Chunhua kept her eyes on her hands on her lap. They were white from tightly grasping each other.

Mamat paused a while. Then he spoke. “Do you know anything about this?” Mamat handed her a typed sheet of paper. Liú immediately recognized it as the sheet she’d given Jeffrey with Barbara’s accusations. She told him to copy it and not show the original to anyone. It seems he’d forgotten or been too busy.
If Chunhua had entered the office expecting an interrogation, she might have been prepared to deny and excuse. But Mamat’s questions, then the salacious photos and now, especially the production of the sheet she’d typed, floored her.
“Oh, my God! I didn’t mean! How did you get that?” she said.
“I’ll take that as an admission that you produced that document. Not that it is needed. Our experts have matched that to your office printer and have enhanced the audio of your tryst with Moore to capture her telling you those very things.”
“I didn’t, er, I never meant. That is, I’m so sorry.” Chunhua’s desperate response was sounding like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
“Oh, come on now, Doctor. You must know that what you have done goes way beyond, ‘I didn’t know’ or ‘I’m sorry.’ These are severe violations of prison regulations and the Laws of the Republic. It will be my duty to turn you over to the public prosecutor. I expect that they will charge you with multiple crimes, possible treason. Of course, you will be convicted. At the least, you will lose your license and your career, and you will draw a very harsh sentence. At the worst…” he left the thought unfinished.

Chunhua buried her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably. Fifteen minutes ago, she was a rising star in the corrections medical community with a bright career before her. Now all that was gone, and she would be the one to face the cruel punishments that Singapore meted out to wrongdoers.
Mamat spoke more softly, like a father, regretting his child's wrongdoing. “I am pained to see a foolish infatuation destroy such a talented healer and such an attractive young woman as yourself. At least you have cooperated by confessing.”
The encouraging tone in his voice penetrated Chunhua’s despair. She looked up at him through tear-filled eyes.
“If you continue to cooperate, there might be a way to spare you from the worst of what you’ve earned.”
Chunhua hardly believed her ears. She pleaded, “I’ll cooperate! Anything! Please help me! Please!”
“Good!” said the Commandant, smiling in approval. “I think we can work out an arrangement where you receive a far lesser punishment here in Changi, while still being productive as a healer. If you fully cooperate, We can avoid taking this to the prosecutors.”
Chunhua fell to her knees and folded her hands in supplication. She looked through tear-filled eyes at the man who held her future in his hands. “Please! I’ll do anything.”
“You say that now, but I wonder. Let me first explain what I shall require.”
“First, we will punish you here, with prison punishments, to whatever extent we wish.”
Chunhua swallowed hard. She knew how sadistic the Commandant and his Chief guard were. She would be placing herself in their hands to hurt and abuse as much as they desired!
“I agree,” she said in a soft, broken, little voice.
“The second form of cooperation is a trifle more complicated. At Moore’s caning on Friday, several of my most important guests noticed your obvious charms. I shall expect you to entertain by submitting to their desires whenever I order you.” Dr. Liú’s hand went to her mouth. He was going to whore her out! During her time at Changi, she had observed the effects on women prisoners of his guests' ‘desires.’ Some were genuinely terrifying.
“I shall submit.”
“And, of course, I’d also expect you to submit to Imran and myself in any activities in which we are interested. Do you agree?”

Dr. Liú stared for a moment. He was demanded that she be a sex and punishment slave to him. She would be required to submit to whatever he wanted. Her mind raced in fear, searching for a way out. There was none. Chunhua lowered her eyes in surrender. “Yes, sir.”
“Good. Be assured that I will not allow any of this to interfere with your regular duties. The medical work you do here is most valuable. That is why I offer such a humane alternative to losing your license and going to prison or even execution. You should be grateful.”
“I am. I am very, very grateful for your mercy, Sir. Thank you, Commandant. I submit myself totally to you.” said Chunhua in a quivering voice, her eyes lowered.
“Let’s see if you mean it. Stand up, with your arms behind your back.”
The lovely doctor obeyed instantly. Both men drank in her beautiful appearance - porcelain white complexion, high, proud breasts, a tiny waist, and long, elegant legs.
“Take off your panties.”
Chunhua pulled up her short dress and grasped her thong. She pulled it down her legs and off.
“Hand them to me.” She did so.
“Bend over the desk and hike up your dress. Imran will administer a little first-time punishment. You will stay in place and accept it. This discipline shall be your first test, OK?”
“Yes, sir,” Chunhua said, yanking her skirt up above her hips to her waist. She bent over the desk on her elbows.
“Give me your hands,”
She reached her arms out, and Mamat grabbed her wrists in an iron grip. Pulling firmly, he stretched her out.
Staring into her watery eyes, he commanded, “Twenty good ones with your belt, please, Chief Awang.”

Imran slipped his heavy, studded belt out of his pants and moved behind the beautiful Chinese woman.

Has it occurred to anyone that any female who has worked on Barbara's behalf has ended up screwed (Amanda, Trixie, and Chunhua), while Jeffrey, who has done nothing for her, comes out smelling like a rose and has all the babes he wants?

I ask you - is this fair?​

Another luscious female falls under the heel of the sadistic management of Changi. Sorry it is so long. I hope it doesn't bore.

Seratus Tiga Puluh (130) - Three Days 1.25 Hour

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 10:45 AM
The Chief Guard entered the Commandant’s office.

“Good job, Imran. That turned out just as I would have like to see.”
“For me as well, Sir. But won’t there be hell to pay when the First Minister recovers and wants revenge on all of us?”
“I’m not very worried about that. Barbara will be executed by the most horrible method we have in just three days. Not much to do to her. And, I have on good authority that Josephine’s power to hurt you and I over this incident may be severely limited.”
“I trust you on that, Sir. Gawd, it was great watching her scream like a stuck pig!”
“Indeed!” agreed Mamat. “But now we have another visitor coming. Perhaps she will also be a source of innocent merriment.”

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 11:00 AM
Dr. Chunhua Liú entered the Commandant’s office. She was a bit surprised to find Chief Guard Imran already there, sitting at one of two chairs in front of the desk.

“Come in, Doctor,” said Mamat. “Since you indicated your business had to do with prison procedures, I thought it best that Chief Awang is here.”
“Well, I would prefer to speak to you in private, sir.”
“I assure you that Imran’s presence will in no way impact this meeting. I am in charge here, and he will obey my wishes instantly. Now, what is this concern you have?”
“OK.” Chunhua was very uncomfortable with the man she would accuse sitting right beside her. But she had started this and had to see it through. “I have observed certain actions, disciplinary actions, that I believe they were intended to be - that went beyond the usual standards. I felt that you should know if guards were abusing their authority and needlessly hurting prisoners.”
“Needlessly hurting prisoners,” repeated Mamat, staring at the Doctor with his fingers tented. “A most serious matter, it seems. Would these actions you have observed been inflicted on a certain prisoner? Perhaps, Barbara Moore?”
“Why, yes. The actions happen to involve Miss Moore. However, I would raise my concerns for any prisoner.”
“Really, Dr. Liú?” Mamat handed her a pile of a half dozen photos. “These are from the surveillance cameras in her cell. You seem to have a special, intimate interest in the lovely Miss Moore.”
Chunhua gasped at seeing her and Barbara's photos, both naked and in each other’s arms. One of the shots showed her eagerly licking Barb’s cunt in a passionate 69. The Doctor blushed deeply in embarrassment.
“Well, yes. That happened without compulsion - by mutual consent. Only just the one time.”
“Just so. You both seemed to be enjoying yourselves. You spent a long time close together after that, whispering to each other. What did you talk about?”
“Umm, nothing. You know, love talk – in the afterglow.” Chunhua kept her eyes on her hands on her lap. They were white from tightly grasping each other.

Mamat paused a while. Then he spoke. “Do you know anything about this?” Mamat handed her a typed sheet of paper. Liú immediately recognized it as the sheet she’d given Jeffrey with Barbara’s accusations. She told him to copy it and not show the original to anyone. It seems he’d forgotten or been too busy.
If Chunhua had entered the office expecting an interrogation, she might have been prepared to deny and excuse. But Mamat’s questions, then the salacious photos and now, especially the production of the sheet she’d typed, floored her.
“Oh, my God! I didn’t mean! How did you get that?” she said.
“I’ll take that as an admission that you produced that document. Not that it is needed. Our experts have matched that to your office printer and have enhanced the audio of your tryst with Moore to capture her telling you those very things.”
“I didn’t, er, I never meant. That is, I’m so sorry.” Chunhua’s desperate response was sounding like a little girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
“Oh, come on now, Doctor. You must know that what you have done goes way beyond, ‘I didn’t know’ or ‘I’m sorry.’ These are severe violations of prison regulations and the Laws of the Republic. It will be my duty to turn you over to the public prosecutor. I expect that they will charge you with multiple crimes, possible treason. Of course, you will be convicted. At the least, you will lose your license and your career, and you will draw a very harsh sentence. At the worst…” he left the thought unfinished.

Chunhua buried her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably. Fifteen minutes ago, she was a rising star in the corrections medical community with a bright career before her. Now all that was gone, and she would be the one to face the cruel punishments that Singapore meted out to wrongdoers.
Mamat spoke more softly, like a father, regretting his child's wrongdoing. “I am pained to see a foolish infatuation destroy such a talented healer and such an attractive young woman as yourself. At least you have cooperated by confessing.”
The encouraging tone in his voice penetrated Chunhua’s despair. She looked up at him through tear-filled eyes.
“If you continue to cooperate, there might be a way to spare you from the worst of what you’ve earned.”
Chunhua hardly believed her ears. She pleaded, “I’ll cooperate! Anything! Please help me! Please!”
“Good!” said the Commandant, smiling in approval. “I think we can work out an arrangement where you receive a far lesser punishment here in Changi, while still being productive as a healer. If you fully cooperate, We can avoid taking this to the prosecutors.”
Chunhua fell to her knees and folded her hands in supplication. She looked through tear-filled eyes at the man who held her future in his hands. “Please! I’ll do anything.”
“You say that now, but I wonder. Let me first explain what I shall require.”
“First, we will punish you here, with prison punishments, to whatever extent we wish.”
Chunhua swallowed hard. She knew how sadistic the Commandant and his Chief guard were. She would be placing herself in their hands to hurt and abuse as much as they desired!
“I agree,” she said in a soft, broken, little voice.
“The second form of cooperation is a trifle more complicated. At Moore’s caning on Friday, several of my most important guests noticed your obvious charms. I shall expect you to entertain by submitting to their desires whenever I order you.” Dr. Liú’s hand went to her mouth. He was going to whore her out! During her time at Changi, she had observed the effects on women prisoners of his guests' ‘desires.’ Some were genuinely terrifying.
“I shall submit.”
“And, of course, I’d also expect you to submit to Imran and myself in any activities in which we are interested. Do you agree?”

Dr. Liú stared for a moment. He was demanded that she be a sex and punishment slave to him. She would be required to submit to whatever he wanted. Her mind raced in fear, searching for a way out. There was none. Chunhua lowered her eyes in surrender. “Yes, sir.”
“Good. Be assured that I will not allow any of this to interfere with your regular duties. The medical work you do here is most valuable. That is why I offer such a humane alternative to losing your license and going to prison or even execution. You should be grateful.”
“I am. I am very, very grateful for your mercy, Sir. Thank you, Commandant. I submit myself totally to you.” said Chunhua in a quivering voice, her eyes lowered.
“Let’s see if you mean it. Stand up, with your arms behind your back.”
The lovely doctor obeyed instantly. Both men drank in her beautiful appearance - porcelain white complexion, high, proud breasts, a tiny waist, and long, elegant legs.
“Take off your panties.”
Chunhua pulled up her short dress and grasped her thong. She pulled it down her legs and off.
“Hand them to me.” She did so.
“Bend over the desk and hike up your dress. Imran will administer a little first-time punishment. You will stay in place and accept it. This discipline shall be your first test, OK?”
“Yes, sir,” Chunhua said, yanking her skirt up above her hips to her waist. She bent over the desk on her elbows.
“Give me your hands,”
She reached her arms out, and Mamat grabbed her wrists in an iron grip. Pulling firmly, he stretched her out.
Staring into her watery eyes, he commanded, “Twenty good ones with your belt, please, Chief Awang.”

Imran slipped his heavy, studded belt out of his pants and moved behind the beautiful Chinese woman.
"Twenty good ones with your belt," plus a foreseeable future dominated by becoming a Government Whore ... A very humane punishment indeed!

I can assure you PrPr, it did nor bore me in the slightest - I loved every word!

Barb enjoys a brief feeling of triumph; Chunhua gets a feel for and a taste of her new life; Jeffrey has a modest success and we learn more of his domestic life.

Seratus Tiga Puluh Satu - Three Days .75 Hours

Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, 11:15 AM
Barbara sat in her cell, eating her bland prison lunch. She had not been so happy any time in the last month. For once, she had been able to strike back at one of her oppressors. Bite back even - Barb laughed at her joke, but the pain in her ribs cut that off.
Her cell door opened and two guards entered to take her dishes. Casually, one dropped his pants and said, "Here bitch. Have some dessert."
As the other guard laughed, Barbara sighed and went on her knees before the man.

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 11:20
Mamat watched with relish as tears formed in Chunhua’s lovely eyes. He had lusted after the sexy Doctor from the moment she came to work at Changi, almost four years ago. Her combination of a trim, curvy figure, earthy sensuality, and refined elegance was a package that was hard to resist.
However, Dr. Liú was a professional employee at the prison, and the Commandant would never take the slightest advantage of a person working under him. Chunhua had never indicated any sexual interest in Mamat.

But now, the Doctor had given him this incredible opportunity. She had, in effect, made herself his slave. My God, he thought! How good this would be! His mind wandered to visions of how he could use her.
Awang had chosen his belt as a handy tool for whipping an upturned ass. Thick leather, four cm. wide, the belt had raised pyramids of steel ever few centimeters studded in the leather. It was like a flexible meat-tenderizer. Used on flesh, like the soft, tender meat of Chunhua’s asscheeks, it could be devastating. By the sixth stroke, she was crying and bawling in pain.
Mamat leaned in close to her face while keeping her arms tight stretched. He taunted the woman, whispering of the things that he would do to her, the ways he would use her, the pain she would suffer.
The Commandant stared in wonder and lust at her pretty face, contorted in pain, her cheeks wet with tears, and that sensuous mouth open with pleas for mercy. She was his to use and control. He loved this!

When Imran finally finished, Chunhua lay stretched on the desk, her body rocked by sobs and tremors shaking her limbs. Both men stared at her helpless body as they slowly removed their trousers and shorts. Imran stroked his rock-hard cock as he stepped closer to her rear. Mamat rubbed his cockhead over her face.
“Open up, my dear,” he said. Just then, Imran pressed his cockhead against the exposed slit under the reddened and welted asscheeks.
“Oh!” she cried at the threat. Manat grabbed her face and inserted the tip of his member between her lips. “Both ends at once, my dear. Double the fun! At least for Imran and me. Lick my cock, you worthless whore!” He slapped her hard on the cheek.

Both men laughed with lust and cruelty as they prepared to use the beautiful woman’s body.

Turkish Airlines flight 1867 Singapore to Istanbul, Tuesday, Noon - Singapore; 7 AM - Istanbul

A voice came on the airplane loudspeakers. “This is your pilot, Abdullah Demir. We have begun our descent into Istanbul Airport. The new facility is the best in the world, comfortable and welcoming! I hope you have enjoyed your flight from Singapore on Turkish Air. The weather in Istanbul currently is 61°F or 16°C with broken clouds. Winds are light, so we should have a smooth touchdown, inshallah. Again, we thank you for choosing Turkish Airlines. We live to serve you.”

Thank God! thought Trixie. I can get out from these pigs and walk around. A layover of a little over three hours, but anything would be better than this!

Jeffrey Hodges Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Tuesday, 12:05 PM
Hodges had managed to get the talking points to the Ambassador before noon. When he delivered them, Walkerson complimented him on his appearance. “That’s the way one of the State Department’s top attorneys should look! This man could be recommended for promotion,” he said, turning to Burnside, who was in the office. After Scot glanced through the paper, he said, “Excellent job here, Hodges. You are the first lawyer that I’ve encountered who doesn’t use five words when one will do.”
Burnside laughed, and Jeffrey smiled.
“No. I’m serious. Any lawyer who can think concisely about more than legal phrases is worth his weight in gold. Robert, when all this settles down, let’’s talk about Jeffrey’s career.”
“Of course, Ambassador.”

Jeffrey’s head was still spinning from the praise when he got back in his office. Noticing that it was midday, he rang up Chunhua to see if they could have lunch or dinner or more together.
A nurse answered and explained the Dr. Liú was in an extended conference with the Commandant and wasn’t expected to be free until late afternoon at the earliest. Jeffrey, disappointed and frustrated, hung up.

Almost immediately, the phone rang. It was Kathy.
“Jeffrey, I’m so sorry that I wasn’t more welcoming last night. Maybe it was my hormones, but you deserve much better than that from your wife.”
“Think nothing of it, dear. I understand the stress on you.”
“It can't be anything like the stress you are facing. You’ve been working day and night to total exhaustion to help your clients, and when you finally get the chance to come home, I was cold as ice. I’m a terrible wife. I feel so badly!”
“Please, dear. It’s really nothing.”
“It’s not nothing. It is my duty as a wife to be here for you and to ease your burdens. I have used my pregnancy as an excuse to take a break from serving you, which is wrong. I’ve thought long and hard about it this morning, and I’ve resolved to be a better wife. Starting now! Are you going to be home tonight?”
“Yes. If anything, a bit early.”
“Tonight, I’m going to start to make it up to you. I’m cooking one of your favorite dinners.”
“That’s so sweet of you, dear. But you don’t have to.”
“But I have to, and I want to, Jeff! And there’s more.”
“More?”
“Yes. After dinner, I’m taking you to the bedroom. For the rest of the night, I will be your sex-slave. Whatever you want – anything!”
“Oh, wow! My beautiful sexy wife as my slave!” Jeffrey whispered into the phone so as not to be overheard. “You know how to turn me on!”
“That’s why I called you now. To give you plenty of time to get horny and to think of what you want to do with and to me.”

A little more intimate talk followed until the call ended. Jeff was left very horny and imagining all the things he might try. Kathy was a beautiful and sexy woman. They had enjoyed an intense and pleasurable, though very conventional, sex life before her pregnancy. Then, however, the frequent nausea, vomiting, and exhaustion had eliminated any intimacy. For the last week, that had receded and was hopefully behind her. It had been so long since Jeffrey had fucked his pretty wife. At twenty-three, she still had the knock-out figure that had attracted his attention when he met first met her as a teenager. Her small baby bump was kind of sexy, Jeffrey thought. Kathy as his sex slave! Wow!

Hodges shifted in his desk chair to accommodate his strong erection. He thought lustfully of the sex activities that Kathy had objected to in the past. Anything, she’d said. Then his mind went to the more kinky things he’d experienced lately. Anything? He decided to stop at the sex shop that Chunhua had mentioned. It was right on his way home. He needed a butt plug. Oh, and handcuffs. Oh, and, of course…

Over the desk, Chunhua is bent.
Suffering Mamat`s sadistic intent.
Imran`s belt is studded with steels,
And can raise such impressive weals.
It leaves poor Chunhua`s seat
Like two pieces of very raw meat.
The poor girl would escape, but she can`t
And must give the two brutes what they want.

Barb enjoys a brief feeling of triumph; Chunhua gets a feel for and a taste of her new life; Jeffrey has a modest success and we learn more of his domestic life.

Seratus Tiga Puluh Satu - Three Days .75 Hours

Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, 11:15 AM
Barbara sat in her cell, eating her bland prison lunch. She had not been so happy any time in the last month. For once, she had been able to strike back at one of her oppressors. Bite back even - Barb laughed at her joke, but the pain in her ribs cut that off.
Her cell door opened and two guards entered to take her dishes. Casually, one dropped his pants and said, "Here bitch. Have some dessert."
As the other guard laughed, Barbara sighed and went on her knees before the man.

Commandant’s Office, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 11:20
Mamat watched with relish as tears formed in Chunhua’s lovely eyes. He had lusted after the sexy Doctor from the moment she came to work at Changi, almost four years ago. Her combination of a trim, curvy figure, earthy sensuality, and refined elegance was a package that was hard to resist.
However, Dr. Liú was a professional employee at the prison, and the Commandant would never take the slightest advantage of a person working under him. Chunhua had never indicated any sexual interest in Mamat.

But now, the Doctor had given him this incredible opportunity. She had, in effect, made herself his slave. My God, he thought! How good this would be! His mind wandered to visions of how he could use her.
Awang had chosen his belt as a handy tool for whipping an upturned ass. Thick leather, four cm. wide, the belt had raised pyramids of steel ever few centimeters studded in the leather. It was like a flexible meat-tenderizer. Used on flesh, like the soft, tender meat of Chunhua’s asscheeks, it could be devastating. By the sixth stroke, she was crying and bawling in pain.
Mamat leaned in close to her face while keeping her arms tight stretched. He taunted the woman, whispering of the things that he would do to her, the ways he would use her, the pain she would suffer.
The Commandant stared in wonder and lust at her pretty face, contorted in pain, her cheeks wet with tears, and that sensuous mouth open with pleas for mercy. She was his to use and control. He loved this!

When Imran finally finished, Chunhua lay stretched on the desk, her body rocked by sobs and tremors shaking her limbs. Both men stared at her helpless body as they slowly removed their trousers and shorts. Imran stroked his rock-hard cock as he stepped closer to her rear. Mamat rubbed his cockhead over her face.
“Open up, my dear,” he said. Just then, Imran pressed his cockhead against the exposed slit under the reddened and welted asscheeks.
“Oh!” she cried at the threat. Manat grabbed her face and inserted the tip of his member between her lips. “Both ends at once, my dear. Double the fun! At least for Imran and me. Lick my cock, you worthless whore!” He slapped her hard on the cheek.

Both men laughed with lust and cruelty as they prepared to use the beautiful woman’s body.

Turkish Airlines flight 1867 Singapore to Istanbul, Tuesday, Noon - Singapore; 7 AM - Istanbul

A voice came on the airplane loudspeakers. “This is your pilot, Abdullah Demir. We have begun our descent into Istanbul Airport. The new facility is the best in the world, comfortable and welcoming! I hope you have enjoyed your flight from Singapore on Turkish Air. The weather in Istanbul currently is 61°F or 16°C with broken clouds. Winds are light, so we should have a smooth touchdown, inshallah. Again, we thank you for choosing Turkish Airlines. We live to serve you.”

Thank God! thought Trixie. I can get out from these pigs and walk around. A layover of a little over three hours, but anything would be better than this!

Jeffrey Hodges Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Tuesday, 12:05 PM
Hodges had managed to get the talking points to the Ambassador before noon. When he delivered them, Walkerson complimented him on his appearance. “That’s the way one of the State Department’s top attorneys should look! This man could be recommended for promotion,” he said, turning to Burnside, who was in the office. After Scot glanced through the paper, he said, “Excellent job here, Hodges. You are the first lawyer that I’ve encountered who doesn’t use five words when one will do.”
Burnside laughed, and Jeffrey smiled.
“No. I’m serious. Any lawyer who can think concisely about more than legal phrases is worth his weight in gold. Robert, when all this settles down, let’’s talk about Jeffrey’s career.”
“Of course, Ambassador.”

Jeffrey’s head was still spinning from the praise when he got back in his office. Noticing that it was midday, he rang up Chunhua to see if they could have lunch or dinner or more together.
A nurse answered and explained the Dr. Liú was in an extended conference with the Commandant and wasn’t expected to be free until late afternoon at the earliest. Jeffrey, disappointed and frustrated, hung up.

Almost immediately, the phone rang. It was Kathy.
“Jeffrey, I’m so sorry that I wasn’t more welcoming last night. Maybe it was my hormones, but you deserve much better than that from your wife.”
“Think nothing of it, dear. I understand the stress on you.”
“It can't be anything like the stress you are facing. You’ve been working day and night to total exhaustion to help your clients, and when you finally get the chance to come home, I was cold as ice. I’m a terrible wife. I feel so badly!”
“Please, dear. It’s really nothing.”
“It’s not nothing. It is my duty as a wife to be here for you and to ease your burdens. I have used my pregnancy as an excuse to take a break from serving you, which is wrong. I’ve thought long and hard about it this morning, and I’ve resolved to be a better wife. Starting now! Are you going to be home tonight?”
“Yes. If anything, a bit early.”
“Tonight, I’m going to start to make it up to you. I’m cooking one of your favorite dinners.”
“That’s so sweet of you, dear. But you don’t have to.”
“But I have to, and I want to, Jeff! And there’s more.”
“More?”
“Yes. After dinner, I’m taking you to the bedroom. For the rest of the night, I will be your sex-slave. Whatever you want – anything!”
“Oh, wow! My beautiful sexy wife as my slave!” Jeffrey whispered into the phone so as not to be overheard. “You know how to turn me on!”
“That’s why I called you now. To give you plenty of time to get horny and to think of what you want to do with and to me.”

A little more intimate talk followed until the call ended. Jeff was left very horny and imagining all the things he might try. Kathy was a beautiful and sexy woman. They had enjoyed an intense and pleasurable, though very conventional, sex life before her pregnancy. Then, however, the frequent nausea, vomiting, and exhaustion had eliminated any intimacy. For the last week, that had receded and was hopefully behind her. It had been so long since Jeffrey had fucked his pretty wife. At twenty-three, she still had the knock-out figure that had attracted his attention when he met first met her as a teenager. Her small baby bump was kind of sexy, Jeffrey thought. Kathy as his sex slave! Wow!

Hodges shifted in his desk chair to accommodate his strong erection. He thought lustfully of the sex activities that Kathy had objected to in the past. Anything, she’d said. Then his mind went to the more kinky things he’d experienced lately. Anything? He decided to stop at the sex shop that Chunhua had mentioned. It was right on his way home. He needed a butt plug. Oh, and handcuffs. Oh, and, of course…
Is it just me, or does anyone else hope almost beyond hope that 'Jeff' gets his comeuppance! The guy is such a thoughtless incompetant on every front and now he's really gonna subject his heavily pregnant wife to a night of savege bdsm just because he can? And as for poor, poor Trailer Park Trix ... very much the calm before the storm methinks ... Splendid work PrPr

heavily pregnant wife
Heavily? Kathy is just 13 weeks. Let me assure you that women at that stage are very attractive and often more horny than they were before getting pregnant. Please don't worry - a little spanking never induced a mid-term miscarriage.

Back
Top Bottom