Imprisonment and Execution in Modern Singapore Part III of Barb's Singapore Saga

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seratus Tiga Puluh Enam – Two days 19.5 hours

Ambassador’s Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Tuesday, 4:30 PM
Minister Robert Burnside (career State Department employee) entered the office where Ambassador Scot Walkerson (political appointee) was practicing his putting. He politely waited while Scot had stroked the five balls and sunk four.
“Excellent, Sir. Your putting is improving.”
You think so, Robert? I hope so. My last round was very disappointing.”
“You know how golf goes, Ambassador, ups and downs.”
“Yes. But I’m tired of the recent downs. What’s up?”
“I’m sorry to be the bearer of more bad news, but I just got a disturbing call from the Deputy Director of the Central Narcotics Bureau. He has heard from a sister agency in Turkey, the KOM, it’s called, that Trixie Thomson has been arrested at the Istanbul airport for smuggling a kilo of hashish!”
“What!!! The Ambassador stared, red-faced with surprise and anger at Burnside. "A KILO!"
“I’m afraid it’s so. Trixie must have had it at her apartment and slipped it in her bag. In their defense, the Marine guards had no reason to be on the lookup for that.”
“Thank God we got her out of here and away from Hodges. Hashish! Imagine the trouble she could have gotten him in with that!”
“Should I contact our Embassy in Ankara or our Consulate General in Istanbul to arrange help for Miss Thomson?”
“What? Help!! Absolutely not! Trixie Thomson is no longer the responsibility of the US State Department. She had made her own filthy bed, and now she can lie in it.”
“Really, Sir? No help at all?”
“Nothing! Wait! Now that I think of it, the Ambassador to Turkey is the former Governor of Iowa, Dick Wilson, whom I know well. I will call him. Have my secretary place the call.”
“I’m glad you are going to help that poor girl.”
“Help her? I’m going to warn Dick to stay a hundred miles away from the tramp! She’s only trouble! The Turks know how to handle that type!”
Burnside diplomatically hid his disgust. “Will that all, Mr. Ambassador?”
“Yes….No! Wait! That slut has got me thinking about Jeffrey Hodges again. I’m planning on resigning from here sometime in 2021 to go back to Wisconsin and retake the Executive mansion. I could use a bright young man like Hodges on my staff - he’s a Republican, I’m sure. You said he’s an upstanding family man?”
“Yes, Sir. Everyone here was impressed by his devotion to his wife when she had a rough start to her pregnancy.”
“Great. What is – what was her name again? – what’s she like? How is she doing now?”
“Kathy, Sir. It is kind of you to ask. I understand she’s in her thirteenth week and doing much better. She’s younger than him, 23, and very attractive. She is devoted to him – very supportive!”
“That is good to hear. Many wives don’t realize how important it is to subordinate their desires to those of their husbands. Very attractive, you say?” Scot gave Robert a questioning look as his hands made the classic hourglass gesture indicating a sexy female figure. “That’s a plus out on the campaign trail!”
“Yes, Sir. A very shapely young woman.”
“Robert. You know that little dinner that I’m giving at the Cricket Club for a few senior staff on Thursday? Make room for Hodges and his wife - invite them in my name. Be sure that Kathy? Yes, Kathy attends. I want to meet this devoted wife. Arrange for her to sit by me so we can become better acquainted. My wife won’t be attending. Therefore that space will be open. Yes, Burnside. I believe Hodges is just the man to help me make Wisconsin Great Again!”
Yes, Mr. Ambassador,” said Burnside, withdrawing without making his feelings known.

Office of First Minister of Home Affairs, Singapore, Tuesday, 4:35 PM
Frost sat quietly and smiled. That admission by the bitch was the final triumph he had sought. His last case was a success. While it had been his ideas and insights that had solved the issue, he had willingly let Musa have the credit with his boss. The young inspector was bright with excellent potential. Frost needed no more recognition.
Similarly, he had allowed Musa to conduct the questioning while he sat and observed intently. Old farts needed to let the bright young ones get their feet wet, he thought to himself. I’ll help if needed.

Musa asked, “First Minister, you confirm that you wrote that note and instructed Rogers to delay Miss Jones that morning?”
“Yes,” Josephine sobbed. “I did.”
“Did you also encourage him to molest and rape her?”
“No. Of course not! Well, I didn't really encourage him. I might have said something like, ‘it’s your chance to have some fun with the slut.’ But I never explicitly mentioned rape!”
“Not explicitly. I see,” said Musa, fighting to keep the sarcasm out of his voice. Frost just sat and ground his teeth in disgust. If he had spoken, the hatred would have been unmuted.
Musa bin Ibrahim rose and said, “Josephine Shanmugam, I must inform you that you are suspected of multiple crimes committed on Parliamentary Grounds and may be arrested at any time for those crimes. You are not to leave Singapore without my permission. Consider yourself under house arrest. You may only leave your residence to go to this office or other locations to perform only official duties. Do you understand?”
Josephine struggled between sobs to answer. “Yes. I understand.”
“We must leave now. Rest assured that we will be in touch shortly.”
The distraught women nodded mutely.
Musa led the way out with Frost trailing.

Irrawaddy Rd., Outside Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore, Tuesday 4:42 PM
Once they had cleared the building, Frost turned to his friend and asked. “Look Darling; this is your show now, and I’m not second-guessing. But why didn’t we just clap on the irons and throw her into your lovely Guards’ jail?”
“The Commander called me just before I met you, and we discussed that. I apologize that I didn’t tell you before now. I wanted us focused on questioning her and gauging her reaction if she denied everything. As it turns out, she made it easy for us with her confession. Was your recorder going?”
“Yes, I checked right before we entered and just now.”
“Same with mine. We have warrant-authorized recordings of the Minister lying through her teeth and then confessing. Legally, it would be best to use a warrant from the Parliamentary Court to arrest her. Now that we have her confession, we can get that and specify her precise crimes.”
“How, soon, Darling?”
“Later tomorrow. There’s a Cabinet meeting at 2 PM, and the Commander did not want to create a stir before that. We’ll be waiting for her when she returns to her office, afterward.”
“How do we know she won’t take a powder? Leave Singapore?”
“No chance of that. You’ve got to understand Shanmugam and Beter-Gisber. Trust me, Josephine will not run. Singapore and her Ladyship are her life. She’d sooner take a bullet for her mentor than leave her.”

Office of First Minister of Home Affairs, Singapore, Tuesday, 4:45 PM
Phone call:
JS: Mama, I need to talk to you as soon as possible.
RBG: Sayang saya! You sound most upset. Please come right over to my home. I shall be there in fifteen minutes.
JS: Thank you, Mama.”

Seratus Tiga Puluh Enam – Two days 19.5 hours

Ambassador’s Office, US Embassy, Singapore, Tuesday, 4:30 PM
Minister Robert Burnside (career State Department employee) entered the office where Ambassador Scot Walkerson (political appointee) was practicing his putting. He politely waited while Scot had stroked the five balls and sunk four.
“Excellent, Sir. Your putting is improving.”
You think so, Robert? I hope so. My last round was very disappointing.”
“You know how golf goes, Ambassador, ups and downs.”
“Yes. But I’m tired of the recent downs. What’s up?”
“I’m sorry to be the bearer of more bad news, but I just got a disturbing call from the Deputy Director of the Central Narcotics Bureau. He has heard from a sister agency in Turkey, the KOM, it’s called, that Trixie Thomson has been arrested at the Istanbul airport for smuggling a kilo of hashish!”
“What!!! The Ambassador stared, red-faced with surprise and anger at Burnside. "A KILO!"
“I’m afraid it’s so. Trixie must have had it at her apartment and slipped it in her bag. In their defense, the Marine guards had no reason to be on the lookup for that.”
“Thank God we got her out of here and away from Hodges. Hashish! Imagine the trouble she could have gotten him in with that!”
“Should I contact our Embassy in Ankara or our Consulate General in Istanbul to arrange help for Miss Thomson?”
“What? Help!! Absolutely not! Trixie Thomson is no longer the responsibility of the US State Department. She had made her own filthy bed, and now she can lie in it.”
“Really, Sir? No help at all?”
“Nothing! Wait! Now that I think of it, the Ambassador to Turkey is the former Governor of Iowa, Dick Wilson, whom I know well. I will call him. Have my secretary place the call.”
“I’m glad you are going to help that poor girl.”
“Help her? I’m going to warn Dick to stay a hundred miles away from the tramp! She’s only trouble! The Turks know how to handle that type!”
Burnside diplomatically hid his disgust. “Will that all, Mr. Ambassador?”
“Yes….No! Wait! That slut has got me thinking about Jeffrey Hodges again. I’m planning on resigning from here sometime in 2021 to go back to Wisconsin and retake the Executive mansion. I could use a bright young man like Hodges on my staff - he’s a Republican, I’m sure. You said he’s an upstanding family man?”
“Yes, Sir. Everyone here was impressed by his devotion to his wife when she had a rough start to her pregnancy.”
“Great. What is – what was her name again? – what’s she like? How is she doing now?”
“Kathy, Sir. It is kind of you to ask. I understand she’s in her thirteenth week and doing much better. She’s younger than him, 23, and very attractive. She is devoted to him – very supportive!”
“That is good to hear. Many wives don’t realize how important it is to subordinate their desires to those of their husbands. Very attractive, you say?” Scot gave Robert a questioning look as his hands made the classic hourglass gesture indicating a sexy female figure. “That’s a plus out on the campaign trail!”
“Yes, Sir. A very shapely young woman.”
“Robert. You know that little dinner that I’m giving at the Cricket Club for a few senior staff on Thursday? Make room for Hodges and his wife - invite them in my name. Be sure that Kathy? Yes, Kathy attends. I want to meet this devoted wife. Arrange for her to sit by me so we can become better acquainted. My wife won’t be attending. Therefore that space will be open. Yes, Burnside. I believe Hodges is just the man to help me make Wisconsin Great Again!”
Yes, Mr. Ambassador,” said Burnside, withdrawing without making his feelings known.

Office of First Minister of Home Affairs, Singapore, Tuesday, 4:35 PM
Frost sat quietly and smiled. That admission by the bitch was the final triumph he had sought. His last case was a success. While it had been his ideas and insights that had solved the issue, he had willingly let Musa have the credit with his boss. The young inspector was bright with excellent potential. Frost needed no more recognition.
Similarly, he had allowed Musa to conduct the questioning while he sat and observed intently. Old farts needed to let the bright young ones get their feet wet, he thought to himself. I’ll help if needed.

Musa asked, “First Minister, you confirm that you wrote that note and instructed Rogers to delay Miss Jones that morning?”
“Yes,” Josephine sobbed. “I did.”
“Did you also encourage him to molest and rape her?”
“No. Of course not! Well, I didn't really encourage him. I might have said something like, ‘it’s your chance to have some fun with the slut.’ But I never explicitly mentioned rape!”
“Not explicitly. I see,” said Musa, fighting to keep the sarcasm out of his voice. Frost just sat and ground his teeth in disgust. If he had spoken, the hatred would have been unmuted.
Musa bin Ibrahim rose and said, “Josephine Shanmugam, I must inform you that you are suspected of multiple crimes committed on Parliamentary Grounds and may be arrested at any time for those crimes. You are not to leave Singapore without my permission. Consider yourself under house arrest. You may only leave your residence to go to this office or other locations to perform only official duties. Do you understand?”
Josephine struggled between sobs to answer. “Yes. I understand.”
“We must leave now. Rest assured that we will be in touch shortly.”
The distraught women nodded mutely.
Musa led the way out with Frost trailing.

Irrawaddy Rd., Outside Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore, Tuesday 4:42 PM
Once they had cleared the building, Frost turned to his friend and asked. “Look Darling; this is your show now, and I’m not second-guessing. But why didn’t we just clap on the irons and throw her into your lovely Guards’ jail?”
“The Commander called me just before I met you, and we discussed that. I apologize that I didn’t tell you before now. I wanted us focused on questioning her and gauging her reaction if she denied everything. As it turns out, she made it easy for us with her confession. Was your recorder going?”
“Yes, I checked right before we entered and just now.”
“Same with mine. We have warrant-authorized recordings of the Minister lying through her teeth and then confessing. Legally, it would be best to use a warrant from the Parliamentary Court to arrest her. Now that we have her confession, we can get that and specify her precise crimes.”
“How, soon, Darling?”
“Later tomorrow. There’s a Cabinet meeting at 2 PM, and the Commander did not want to create a stir before that. We’ll be waiting for her when she returns to her office, afterward.”
“How do we know she won’t take a powder? Leave Singapore?”
“No chance of that. You’ve got to understand Shanmugam and Beter-Gisber. Trust me, Josephine will not run. Singapore and her Ladyship are her life. She’d sooner take a bullet for her mentor than leave her.”

Office of First Minister of Home Affairs, Singapore, Tuesday, 4:45 PM
Phone call:
JS: Mama, I need to talk to you as soon as possible.
RBG: Sayang saya! You sound most upset. Please come right over to my home. I shall be there in fifteen minutes.
JS: Thank you, Mama.”
Oh wow! That was an epic! Such twists and turns ... Brilliant!

And it just goes to show that behind every great man is a ... Wife-that-the-main-man-wants-to-fuck!

I must here give my readers some sad news. The appearance of Trixie today (however indirectly) will be her last in Singapore. I am sure that many would like to follow her adventures in Turkey, but it is simply not possible. It would be a major undertaking that would significantly distract for the action here. For the moment, it will be left to the readers' imagination as to what might happen to her in Istanbul. Perhaps, sometime in the future, I may write a spin-off (after all, I have shamelessly exploited sequels; it would not be a much greater shame to stoop to the crasser approach of a spin-off, à la "Joanie Loves Chachi"). I do have a title ready:
Trailer Trash Trixie’s Turkish Travails

I must here give my readers some sad news. The appearance of Trixie today (however indirectly) will be her last in Singapore. I am sure that many would like to follow her adventures in Turkey, but it is simply not possible. It would be a major undertaking that would significantly distract for the action here. For the moment, it will be left to the readers' imagination as to what might happen to her in Istanbul. Perhaps, sometime in the future, I may write a spin-off (after all, I have shamelessly exploited sequels; it would not be a much greater shame to stoop to the crasser approach of a spin-off, à la "Joanie Loves Chachi"). I do have a title ready:
Too tortured a title!
(Still, it titillates!)

Minister Robert Burnside (career State Department employee) entered the office where Ambassador Scot Walkerson (political appointee) was practicing his putting.
I started giggling right here with this line and kept giggling all the way to the end of the opening segment. Richer and Moore enjoyable than an Italian dinner at an overpriced restaurant. Loved every word of it.

Sad but understandable ...

Tuesday Evening - Things begin to heat up.

Seratus Tiga Puluh Belas – Two days 19.5 hours

CherryAffairs Singapore, Tuesday 4:49 PM
Hodges was so excited about his wife’s offer to be his slave for the night that he left work very early. He had to make a stop on the way home
CherryAffairs is one of Singapore's premier adult supply stores (with a very active online presence). When Jeffrey entered the lavish interior, he was blown away. He had never seen anything like it.
The store was divided into four main sections: Sex Toys, Personal Lubricants (Lubes), Lingerie, and Bondage and Fetish.
Untitled.png
At first, the young lawyer just wandered aimlessly, his mouth open and staring like a kid in a candy shop. Incredible sexy clothing on manikins made him almost droll. Sex toys of types and purposes that he’d never dreamed existed lined seemingly endless counters. Most prominent was the newest craze, remote-controlled toys – he didn’t dare ask what their use was.
A wall of counters that looked like a fine perfume department stocked every variety and scent of lubricating oils, rubs, and suppositories. At last, around a corner, slightly separated from the rest, was the Bondage and Fetish department.

A pretty and tiny Vietnamese salesgirl, who couldn’t have been twenty, came over, introduced herself as Tadita, and asked if she could help. She was dressed in a tight, thin black bandeau top on her small boobs, a very low-waisted leather miniskirt, and black mesh knee-high stockings over high-heeled, black leather mini-boots. Jeffrey had to fight against the temptation to stand there and drool.
Once he was able to stammer out an answer, the girl took him in tow to show the Bondage and Discipline items. Excited at the S&M possibilities and wanting to impress this incredibly sexy girl, he bought more things than he intended. Tadita was excellent at her work (there were good commissions to be made on men like Jeffrey) and plied him with questions about his tastes and partners, all the while flirting and casually touching him. Against his better judgment, he soon had revealed the most intimate details of his relationship with Kathy and her offer to be his slave tonight. Without naming names, Jeffrey even went so far as to tell her some of the things he’d enjoyed with Chunhua, Charlotte, and Josephine.
“You are very experienced in the ‘forceful’ sexual affairs for one so young and handsome,” she cooed admiringly. Holding Hodges’ arm gently and looking up wistfully into his face, she said, “It must be a special honor for a woman to make love with you, especially when it is very rough.” Jeffrey blushed.
“You must also consider some scented oils and lubes. They can enhance the sensual experience, whether gentle or rough, in surprising ways.”
Tadita sold him a few lube products. He was intrigued by a suppository she showed him. “It is very much pleasure. You insert in either the pussy or the ass, and it will slowly dissolve, releasing a pepper oil that will stimulate and irritate the linings. It makes the sex incredible!” Jeffrey didn’t dare think of using something like that, but Tadita rubbed her nubile little body up against him and promised that any girl would love it. Finally, he consented, and she slipped an extra-hot set into his shopping bag.
Before she would let him go, Tadita insisted on showing ‘Tracy’s Dog,’ the latest remote sex toy. She took pains to explain the function and use of the remote control and the vibrator’s actions. When she described how uncontrollably wet it got her pussy, Jeffrey was hooked.

original.jpeg

[Redacted Location] Condo Complex, Singapore, Tuesday, 5:12 PM
Jeffrey Hodges got out of his car, clutching tightly the bag of ‘goodies’ he’d purchased at CherryAffairs Singapore. As he rode the elevator up to his apartment, he thought about which toys he would try first. As soon as he did, he felt an erection. The image of dear, sweet Kathy, together with the wild toys, drove him crazy with anticipation.

[Redacted Location] Hodges Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 5:14 PM
Jeffrey approached the entry to his apartment and fumbled for his keys. Before he could get them out, the door opened, and Jeffrey gasped.
Kathy stood there in a white-lace full-length peignoir. The top wonderfully encased her full (now fuller with pregnancy) breasts while the figure-hugging middle showed off her still trim figure. She held a white feather at her throat as an accent piece. God! he thought. I do have a sexy wife!
Kathy leaned up on tiptoe and kissed Jeffrey lightly on the lips. “Welcome home, My Lord. Your slave here to serve you in every way.” Kathy took his hand and pulled in into the apartment behind her, swaying her lovely ass in front of his eyes.
“Take off your jacket and shoes, and get comfortable, My Lord. Your dinner will be ready in a moment.”

2020-Sexy-Robe-Gown-Set-Sleepwear-Women-Bathrobe-Princess-Peignoir-Set-Sheer-Lace-Kimono-Deep-V.jpg

Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 5:40 PM

Amanda sat on the thin mat in the corner of her cell. The last twenty-four hours in prison had been uneventful. Flat trays of food, humiliating inspections every few hours, and the occasional groping by guards seemed to pass the time. Her wounds from the interrogation and the welcome caning in arriving here had begun to heal. The worst thing was to sit alone, hour after hour with death rapidly approaching. Even always upbeat Amanda had trouble finding cheer in her present circumstances.

Then she remembered a phrase from her Encouraging Cheerleader Thoughts for the Day daily calendar in High School. “Your Attitude, not your Aptitude, will determine your Altitude.” Yes, she thought. Positive attitude. That’s always the answer.

Then the cell door banged open, and Imran and two other guards entered, shouting at her to come to the inspection stance. Amanda jumped to her feet and stood with arms behind her head, and her legs spread. She still had only her torn, pink blouse to wear.
“Well, little Moppet (Imran’s nickname for his new plaything), I hope you are settling in well here.”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Because, if you have any complaints or you don’t follow orders, I might have to break a few of your ribs with this.” He showed her his baton and shoved the blunt end, hard into her stomach.
“Ooffff! No, Sir. No complaints.”
“Hmmm. You seem to have lost the buttons to your blouse. It looks rather unkempt that way. Here, let me fix it.” He took a pair of sheers out of his pocket and started cutting parallel to the hem. He went all the way around until he had removed a seven-inch wide piece of fabric.
With her hands on her head, Amanda’s blouse now only came down to the top of her breasts. The rest of her body was stark naked.
"Yes. That looks better," said Imran. The others laughed.

“Let's see how you are at following orders. Turn around and face the wall.” She did.
“Spread your legs, stretch your arms out and lean forward against the wall. Only touch with your fingertips.”
Amanda did, immediately feeling the strain in her hands and her calves.
“Legs wide and step back another six inches.” Amanda did, and her fingers, arms, and legs cried in pain. Another guard drew the hateful hood over her head, leaving her in the darkness and the damp.
“Now, don’t move without permission, or we will beat the shit out of you.”
He knelt and slipped a small cane under her feet up to the arches. Amanda had to raise her heels and stand on the balls of her feet.
Five minutes later, sweat was pouring off of the young girl’s body, her limbs shaking in agony. She was terrified of what they would do if she slipped. “Please, Sir. May I relax for a moment?”
“You want a favor from me, Moppet? You’ll have to offer something in return.” The Chief Guard chuckled as he gestured with his finger toward her asscrack. The others joined the taunting.

“Why don’t you ask us to butt fuck you. Then we’ll let you relax!”

[Amanda in Happier Days - courtesy of Rias]kanase9.jpg

Jeffrey`s about to get what he doesn`t deserve,
Kathy, half naked and ready to serve.
He`s bought a load of sex toys
And must decide which one he employs.
Imran has adjusted Amanda`s already short dress,
Forced her to adopt a position of stress,
Her muscles with such pain they have screamed,
The only relief, to get her ass reamed.

Tuesday Evening - Things begin to heat up.

Seratus Tiga Puluh Belas – Two days 19.5 hours

CherryAffairs Singapore, Tuesday 4:49 PM
Hodges was so excited about his wife’s offer to be his slave for the night that he left work very early. He had to make a stop on the way home
CherryAffairs is one of Singapore's premier adult supply stores (with a very active online presence). When Jeffrey entered the lavish interior, he was blown away. He had never seen anything like it.
The store was divided into four main sections: Sex Toys, Personal Lubricants (Lubes), Lingerie, and Bondage and Fetish.
View attachment 910777
At first, the young lawyer just wandered aimlessly, his mouth open and staring like a kid in a candy shop. Incredible sexy clothing on manikins made him almost droll. Sex toys of types and purposes that he’d never dreamed existed lined seemingly endless counters. Most prominent was the newest craze, remote-controlled toys – he didn’t dare ask what their use was.
A wall of counters that looked like a fine perfume department stocked every variety and scent of lubricating oils, rubs, and suppositories. At last, around a corner, slightly separated from the rest, was the Bondage and Fetish department.

A pretty and tiny Vietnamese salesgirl, who couldn’t have been twenty, came over, introduced herself as Tadita, and asked if she could help. She was dressed in a tight, thin black bandeau top on her small boobs, a very low-waisted leather miniskirt, and black mesh knee-high stockings over high-heeled, black leather mini-boots. Jeffrey had to fight against the temptation to stand there and drool.
Once he was able to stammer out an answer, the girl took him in tow to show the Bondage and Discipline items. Excited at the S&M possibilities and wanting to impress this incredibly sexy girl, he bought more things than he intended. Tadita was excellent at her work (there were good commissions to be made on men like Jeffrey) and plied him with questions about his tastes and partners, all the while flirting and casually touching him. Against his better judgment, he soon had revealed the most intimate details of his relationship with Kathy and her offer to be his slave tonight. Without naming names, Jeffrey even went so far as to tell her some of the things he’d enjoyed with Chunhua, Charlotte, and Josephine.
“You are very experienced in the ‘forceful’ sexual affairs for one so young and handsome,” she cooed admiringly. Holding Hodges’ arm gently and looking up wistfully into his face, she said, “It must be a special honor for a woman to make love with you, especially when it is very rough.” Jeffrey blushed.
“You must also consider some scented oils and lubes. They can enhance the sensual experience, whether gentle or rough, in surprising ways.”
Tadita sold him a few lube products. He was intrigued by a suppository she showed him. “It is very much pleasure. You insert in either the pussy or the ass, and it will slowly dissolve, releasing a pepper oil that will stimulate and irritate the linings. It makes the sex incredible!” Jeffrey didn’t dare think of using something like that, but Tadita rubbed her nubile little body up against him and promised that any girl would love it. Finally, he consented, and she slipped an extra-hot set into his shopping bag.
Before she would let him go, Tadita insisted on showing ‘Tracy’s Dog,’ the latest remote sex toy. She took pains to explain the function and use of the remote control and the vibrator’s actions. When she described how uncontrollably wet it got her pussy, Jeffrey was hooked.

View attachment 910779

[Redacted Location] Condo Complex, Singapore, Tuesday, 5:12 PM
Jeffrey Hodges got out of his car, clutching tightly the bag of ‘goodies’ he’d purchased at CherryAffairs Singapore. As he rode the elevator up to his apartment, he thought about which toys he would try first. As soon as he did, he felt an erection. The image of dear, sweet Kathy, together with the wild toys, drove him crazy with anticipation.

[Redacted Location] Hodges Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 5:14 PM
Jeffrey approached the entry to his apartment and fumbled for his keys. Before he could get them out, the door opened, and Jeffrey gasped.
Kathy stood there in a white-lace full-length peignoir. The top wonderfully encased her full (now fuller with pregnancy) breasts while the figure-hugging middle showed off her still trim figure. She held a white feather at her throat as an accent piece. God! he thought. I do have a sexy wife!
Kathy leaned up on tiptoe and kissed Jeffrey lightly on the lips. “Welcome home, My Lord. Your slave here to serve you in every way.” Kathy took his hand and pulled in into the apartment behind her, swaying her lovely ass in front of his eyes.
“Take off your jacket and shoes, and get comfortable, My Lord. Your dinner will be ready in a moment.”

View attachment 910780

Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 5:40 PM

Amanda sat on the thin mat in the corner of her cell. The last twenty-four hours in prison had been uneventful. Flat trays of food, humiliating inspections every few hours, and the occasional groping by guards seemed to pass the time. Her wounds from the interrogation and the welcome caning in arriving here had begun to heal. The worst thing was to sit alone, hour after hour with death rapidly approaching. Even always upbeat Amanda had trouble finding cheer in her present circumstances.

Then she remembered a phrase from her Encouraging Cheerleader Thoughts for the Day daily calendar in High School. “Your Attitude, not your Aptitude, will determine your Altitude.” Yes, she thought. Positive attitude. That’s always the answer.

Then the cell door banged open, and Imran and two other guards entered, shouting at her to come to the inspection stance. Amanda jumped to her feet and stood with arms behind her head, and her legs spread. She still had only her torn, pink blouse to wear.
“Well, little Moppet (Imran’s nickname for his new plaything), I hope you are settling in well here.”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Because, if you have any complaints or you don’t follow orders, I might have to break a few of your ribs with this.” He showed her his baton and shoved the blunt end, hard into her stomach.
“Ooffff! No, Sir. No complaints.”
“Hmmm. You seem to have lost the buttons to your blouse. It looks rather unkempt that way. Here, let me fix it.” He took a pair of sheers out of his pocket and started cutting parallel to the hem. He went all the way around until he had removed a seven-inch wide piece of fabric.
With her hands on her head, Amanda’s blouse now only came down to the top of her breasts. The rest of her body was stark naked.
"Yes. That looks better," said Imran. The others laughed.

“Let's see how you are at following orders. Turn around and face the wall.” She did.
“Spread your legs, stretch your arms out and lean forward against the wall. Only touch with your fingertips.”
Amanda did, immediately feeling the strain in her hands and her calves.
“Legs wide and step back another six inches.” Amanda did, and her fingers, arms, and legs cried in pain. Another guard drew the hateful hood over her head, leaving her in the darkness and the damp.
“Now, don’t move without permission, or we will beat the shit out of you.”
He knelt and slipped a small cane under her feet up to the arches. Amanda had to raise her heels and stand on the balls of her feet.
Five minutes later, sweat was pouring off of the young girl’s body, her limbs shaking in agony. She was terrified of what they would do if she slipped. “Please, Sir. May I relax for a moment?”
“You want a favor from me, Moppet? You’ll have to offer something in return.” The Chief Guard chuckled as he gestured with his finger toward her asscrack. The others joined the taunting.

“Why don’t you ask us to butt fuck you. Then we’ll let you relax!”

[Amanda in Happier Days - courtesy of Rias]View attachment 910781
"Jeff" Just does not deserve this ... not at all ... someone needs to spill the beans regarding his multiple infidelity ... meanwhile Amanda is made to serve via an exquisite process of domination! A wonderful read PrPr ...

Attachments

• Death Row, Changi Prison.jpeg
    Death Row, Changi Prison.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 100
Who comes up with this shit????? :confused:

Who comes up with this shit????? :confused:

So encouraging that the youth of America strive for the stars, unsullied by tawdry thoughts of profit and self-interest. One day, they will be the business leaders, entertainers and politicians who will who will Make America Barb Grate

Tuesday ends.
Not just warm. Various varieties of S&M, consensual and non-. A veritable conflagration!

I do apologize for the excessive length. I was determined to finish Tuesday and these fuckers just wouldn't stop!

Seratus Tiga Puluh Enam – Two days 18 hours

[Redacted Location] Hodges’ Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 6:01 PM
Jeffrey pushed his chair back from the dining table and, covering his mouth, gave a burp. That had been an excellent meal. Steak, sweet potato, asparagus, and crusty sourdough bread, accompanied by a fruity Merlot, it was all his favorites. And they were followed by a generously large slice of Key Lime Pie!
Even more stimulating was Kathy serving it. Whenever she placed a dish in front of Jeffrey, she bent down, providing a tantalizing view of her low cleavage and soft breasts. When she was not serving him, she was on her knees beside the table. Kathy looked so sweet and so vulnerable that Jeffrey was drooling as much for his wife as for the fine diner.
Untitled8.png
Jeffrey picked up the bag from CherryAffairs that he had placed beside his chair. “Come here on your knees, slave,” he said. Kathy instantly obeyed.
“Turn around and place your hands behind your back.” The sight of her smooth bare back raised thoughts of red welts.
Jeff snapped on a pair of leather handcuffs. Kathy gave a little cry of surprise but did not resist. The thought of being cuffed and helpless seemed to excite her.
“Turn back around and face me.” Jeffrey’s prick hardened more as he looked at his bound wife, kneeling submissively before him. Her head was lowered, and her soft light-brown hair framed her head. Jeffrey loved this young woman so much. However, at the moment, his thought were of hurting her more than loving her.
He slipped the shoulder straps of the peignoir off and bared her breasts. Though they were quite familiar, Jeffrey gasped at the sight. Still high and firm at twenty-three, the mounds had swelled a little in the last month. Very full and round, topped with small pink areolas and capped with tiny hard nipples, Kathy’s breasts were magnificent.
“Stick out your chest.” Kathy pulled her shoulders back and raised her orbs toward her husband. He took two nipple straps out of his bag, loops of cord with a sliding cinch, and weights on each end. Jeffrey rubbed her nipples between his fingers until they were firm and prominent, causing the girl to moan with arousal. Then he looped the cord around each and slid the cinch up to hold the nipple. Kathy moaned with arousal at the attention to her hypersensitive nubs. In a moment, those moans turned to groans as Jeff yanked the cords to tighten the cinches. Pain shot into her breasts from the pinched nipples. Kathy inhaled deeply to ease the pain, lifting her love-mounds even further.
1.jpg
Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 6:05 PM
Butt-fuck! Amanda couldn’t believe her ears. No way she would ask for that horrible thing. It had been one of the worst parts of her interrogation when the men had repeatedly raped her ass!
The guards just smiled and waited. They knew the inexorable torture of a stress position.

After another minute, the sweat was pouring for the girl, and her body was shaking. Her breath came in gasps inside the black, sweaty hood.
“Please! Please, let me move.”
“Ask for a butt-fucking, little Moppet.”
A minute later, she gave in. “OK, OK, you can use my butt.”
“Not good enough, slut. You need to beg for it.”
“Arrggghh! God. This hurts so much! OK. Please use my ass.”
“Use? We are gonna do a lot more than use it. Say ‘fuck,’ Moppet.”
“Please, sirs, Fuck my ass.”
“I don’t hear the loving there, slut. Say it like you mean it, girl. Beg us”
“God, No. Please, I’m begging you. Please, give me a good butt fucking. Please fuck my ass!!!!”
“Well, Amanda. If you want it that bad, we'll be sure to make it bad,” taunted Imran, waving to another guard to be the first. A few moments later, Amanda was screaming in agony as he drove his cock hard into her dry nether passage.

[Redacted Location] Hodges’ Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 6:08 PM
Jeffrey stood and removed his trousers and shorts, exposing his raging erection. He sat back on the edge of the chair.
“Slave. You Lord needs service here. Worship his member with your mouth. Take it all and swallow!”

Kathy had always been a reluctant giver of fellatio. On the few occasions she performed it, she always withdrawn before Jeffrey came. Swallowing was not even a consideration. But she had promised to do anything he wanted, and she did desire to show her love and devotion. Leaning close, she extended her tongue and began to lick the head of the large prick. Over the top, down the little slit and around the base of the circumcised head, Kathy gently ran her warm tongue.
After a couple of minutes of this loving treatment, Jeffrey was already in heaven. Then Kathy lowered her head and wrapped her lips tightly around the knob. With it trapped in her mouth, she sucked hard, running her tongue over the whole, ultra-sensitive surface. Up and down, she moved her head, sucking tightly, working her way slowly down the engorged meat. As more of the prick entered her mouth, Kathy used her tongue to lick around the cock, stroking up and down the sensitive base.
Kathy was getting into a rhythm as she bobbed her head up and down when she felt a tearing pain from both engorged nipples. Looking down, she saw Jeff’s hands tugging on the weights, stretching and hurting the trapped nubs.
“Just a little extra incentive to do a good job. Back to work, Slave. OK?” He gave another, harder tug. God, she looked good – her mouth filled with his prick and her nipple twisted and pulled by the straps!

Kathy could feel the wetness build in her twat. This submission and pain were arousing her! Without losing her hold on his prick, Kathy nodded yes and went back to her vigorous sucking, while he kept working her now sore nipples.
When Jeff felt his balls tighten and his prick swell with the final arousal, he put a hand on her head and pressed down.
“Take it all, Slave! Deep in your throat. Swallow it all for your Lord and Master.”
Kathy did as instructed. She took his whole load in her mouth and swallowed all she could. It tasted foul, but it was her wifely duty, she told herself. And her pussy was dripping with desire.

Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 6:32 PM
Imran leaned casually against the cell wall and watched contentedly as the other two guards brutally reamed out little Amanda’s asshole. This is the way to show the bitch who’s in charge here. His passion was fully aroused as he watched the petite girl being violently buffeted between two big men..
As the second guard was finishing, Imran pulled an object out of his pocket and slid it on his erect cock. He called it his ‘tickler.’ The triple thick and strong latex sheet looked much like a condom. But it was covered on the outside with dozens of little rhinestones meant to rasp and tear at the tender inner membranes. A French Tickler carried to a sadist extreme!
Awang ordered the other to hold her arms tightly. “She’s not going to like this,” he said with a sneer.
Lining up his cockhead at Amanda’s still gaping asshole and grabbing her hips, he prepared his assault. Her full, round ass with the tortured anus was a captivating sight. Without any other preparation, Imran drove in with all his might. The tortured girl emitted a banshee-like howl and flailed in the guards’ grip, as she felt the cruel device tearing at her insides.
When Imran had finished, his ‘tickler’ was covered in blood, and Amanda collapsed, semi-unconscious on the floor of the cell moaning softly.

“Take her to the infirmary,” he told the other guards, who were already dressed. “Dr. Liú is indisposed, but one of the nurses can give her first aid until the Doctor returns.”

[Redacted] Classic Bungalow, Yarwood Avenue, Singapore, Tuesday, 7:10 PM
Josephine knelt, naked in the center of Rut Betar-Gisber’s sitting room. Her arms clasped behind her back, hand to elbow, and her front, breasts, and belly were covered with dark red welts from her mentor’s whip. The older woman, panting from the exertion, was seated in a chair directly in front of the submissive woman.

“You have made several serious mistakes, My Dear,” said Rut in the soft correction voice of a parent. “You have not only exposed yourself to serious prosecution, but you have come close to placing others in danger, including myself.”
Josephine replied, tears of shame and pain streaming down her cheeks:
“I know! I am so ashamed and sorry, mama! I have been a naughty girl! Please punish me more!”
“You are a good child, but you have made many mistakes, and you must take the consequences. By so doing, you can halt the damage here and protect your friends.”
“Yes, mama. I understand. I will!”
“Good. I did not doubt that you would do the right thing when I asked you.”
Josephine nodded her head appreciatively while still sobbing.

“However, you will need a lot of correction. I have my breath back now. I think I’ll use the rawhide single-tail now. It cuts a little deeper.”
The kneeling women shivered with anticipation and fear. She had felt that evil whip before – though only on her ass.
“Stick out those lovely soft breasts for my whip.” Rut stood and walked toward the kneeling, submissive girl, snapping her whip in the air. A moment later, Josephine was screaming.

[Redacted Location] Hodges’ Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 9:28 PM
Later that evening, after several intense and hot sessions, fucking and spanking, Jeffrey and Kathy were on their bed. Jeffrey had laid her on her stomach and cuffed her wrists to the corners of the headboard. Then he used elastic bands attached to the side of the bedframe to pull her knees far apart, while she knelt with her ass high in the air. For the next several minutes, Hodges performed cunnilingus in his darling wife, bringing her ever so close to orgasm. When he stopped just short, Kathy begged, “Lord. Please make me cum. Please, My Lord, I need another!”
“Soon, Slave. First, you need a little more warming up.”

Jeffrey took the black leather paddle with the word bitch on the back in red letters out of his bag. He looked hat her raised ass, pink from previous spanks, trembling with her unfulfilled desire. He laid into the offered assmeat with his hardest blows of the evening. Kathy twisted and screamed and begged for mercy.
“OK, Slave. Now you get fucked.”
“Thank you, Lord,” the girl panted.
Jeffrey had been thinking for a while of how magnificently the ginger figg has affected Barbara. He took out one of the pepper-oil suppositories. He rubbed the tip of his cock against the wet swollen pussylips as Kathy moaned, “Put it on my Lord. Put it in your Slave!”
Jeff slid the long thin, gel suppository up her ass at the same moment he slid his cock into her warm, wet pussy.
Kathy cried out in surprise and excitement. She had never allowed anal play during sex before, but the small invader felt good, she thought.
Jeffrey started pounding away with a slow regular beat, waiting for the gel to dissolve.
Soon it did, and Kathy began to feel the slow burn start in her ass. Soon she was wildly thrashing around from the hotter and hotter sting in her ass. Jeffrey pounded like a mad man even as her pain and arousal exploded.

Tuesday ends.
Not just warm. Various varieties of S&M, consensual and non-. A veritable conflagration!

I do apologize for the excessive length. I was determined to finish Tuesday and these fuckers just wouldn't stop!

Seratus Tiga Puluh Enam – Two days 18 hours

[Redacted Location] Hodges’ Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 6:01 PM
Jeffrey pushed his chair back from the dining table and, covering his mouth, gave a burp. That had been an excellent meal. Steak, sweet potato, asparagus, and crusty sourdough bread, accompanied by a fruity Merlot, it was all his favorites. And they were followed by a generously large slice of Key Lime Pie!
Even more stimulating was Kathy serving it. Whenever she placed a dish in front of Jeffrey, she bent down, providing a tantalizing view of her low cleavage and soft breasts. When she was not serving him, she was on her knees beside the table. Kathy looked so sweet and so vulnerable that Jeffrey was drooling as much for his wife as for the fine diner.
View attachment 911142
Jeffrey picked up the bag from CherryAffairs that he had placed beside his chair. “Come here on your knees, slave,” he said. Kathy instantly obeyed.
“Turn around and place your hands behind your back.” The sight of her smooth bare back raised thoughts of red welts.
Jeff snapped on a pair of leather handcuffs. Kathy gave a little cry of surprise but did not resist. The thought of being cuffed and helpless seemed to excite her.
“Turn back around and face me.” Jeffrey’s prick hardened more as he looked at his bound wife, kneeling submissively before him. Her head was lowered, and her soft light-brown hair framed her head. Jeffrey loved this young woman so much. However, at the moment, his thought were of hurting her more than loving her.
He slipped the shoulder straps of the peignoir off and bared her breasts. Though they were quite familiar, Jeffrey gasped at the sight. Still high and firm at twenty-three, the mounds had swelled a little in the last month. Very full and round, topped with small pink areolas and capped with tiny hard nipples, Kathy’s breasts were magnificent.
“Stick out your chest.” Kathy pulled her shoulders back and raised her orbs toward her husband. He took two nipple straps out of his bag, loops of cord with a sliding cinch, and weights on each end. Jeffrey rubbed her nipples between his fingers until they were firm and prominent, causing the girl to moan with arousal. Then he looped the cord around each and slid the cinch up to hold the nipple. Kathy moaned with arousal at the attention to her hypersensitive nubs. In a moment, those moans turned to groans as Jeff yanked the cords to tighten the cinches. Pain shot into her breasts from the pinched nipples. Kathy inhaled deeply to ease the pain, lifting her love-mounds even further.
View attachment 911143
Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 6:05 PM
Butt-fuck! Amanda couldn’t believe her ears. No way she would ask for that horrible thing. It had been one of the worst parts of her interrogation when the men had repeatedly raped her ass!
The guards just smiled and waited. They knew the inexorable torture of a stress position.

After another minute, the sweat was pouring for the girl, and her body was shaking. Her breath came in gasps inside the black, sweaty hood.
“Please! Please, let me move.”
“Ask for a butt-fucking, little Moppet.”
A minute later, she gave in. “OK, OK, you can use my butt.”
“Not good enough, slut. You need to beg for it.”
“Arrggghh! God. This hurts so much! OK. Please use my ass.”
“Use? We are gonna do a lot more than use it. Say ‘fuck,’ Moppet.”
“Please, sirs, Fuck my ass.”
“I don’t hear the loving there, slut. Say it like you mean it, girl. Beg us”
“God, No. Please, I’m begging you. Please, give me a good butt fucking. Please fuck my ass!!!!”
“Well, Amanda. If you want it that bad, we'll be sure to make it bad,” taunted Imran, waving to another guard to be the first. A few moments later, Amanda was screaming in agony as he drove his cock hard into her dry nether passage.

[Redacted Location] Hodges’ Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 6:08 PM
Jeffrey stood and removed his trousers and shorts, exposing his raging erection. He sat back on the edge of the chair.
“Slave. You Lord needs service here. Worship his member with your mouth. Take it all and swallow!”

Kathy had always been a reluctant giver of fellatio. On the few occasions she performed it, she always withdrawn before Jeffrey came. Swallowing was not even a consideration. But she had promised to do anything he wanted, and she did desire to show her love and devotion. Leaning close, she extended her tongue and began to lick the head of the large prick. Over the top, down the little slit and around the base of the circumcised head, Kathy gently ran her warm tongue.
After a couple of minutes of this loving treatment, Jeffrey was already in heaven. Then Kathy lowered her head and wrapped her lips tightly around the knob. With it trapped in her mouth, she sucked hard, running her tongue over the whole, ultra-sensitive surface. Up and down, she moved her head, sucking tightly, working her way slowly down the engorged meat. As more of the prick entered her mouth, Kathy used her tongue to lick around the cock, stroking up and down the sensitive base.
Kathy was getting into a rhythm as she bobbed her head up and down when she felt a tearing pain from both engorged nipples. Looking down, she saw Jeff’s hands tugging on the weights, stretching and hurting the trapped nubs.
“Just a little extra incentive to do a good job. Back to work, Slave. OK?” He gave another, harder tug. God, she looked good – her mouth filled with his prick and her nipple twisted and pulled by the straps!

Kathy could feel the wetness build in her twat. This submission and pain were arousing her! Without losing her hold on his prick, Kathy nodded yes and went back to her vigorous sucking, while he kept working her now sore nipples.
When Jeff felt his balls tighten and his prick swell with the final arousal, he put a hand on her head and pressed down.
“Take it all, Slave! Deep in your throat. Swallow it all for your Lord and Master.”
Kathy did as instructed. She took his whole load in her mouth and swallowed all she could. It tasted foul, but it was her wifely duty, she told herself. And her pussy was dripping with desire.

Cell, Death Row, Changi Prison, Tuesday, 6:32 PM
Imran leaned casually against the cell wall and watched contentedly as the other two guards brutally reamed out little Amanda’s asshole. This is the way to show the bitch who’s in charge here. His passion was fully aroused as he watched the petite girl being violently buffeted between two big men..
As the second guard was finishing, Imran pulled an object out of his pocket and slid it on his erect cock. He called it his ‘tickler.’ The triple thick and strong latex sheet looked much like a condom. But it was covered on the outside with dozens of little rhinestones meant to rasp and tear at the tender inner membranes. A French Tickler carried to a sadist extreme!
Awang ordered the other to hold her arms tightly. “She’s not going to like this,” he said with a sneer.
Lining up his cockhead at Amanda’s still gaping asshole and grabbing her hips, he prepared his assault. Her full, round ass with the tortured anus was a captivating sight. Without any other preparation, Imran drove in with all his might. The tortured girl emitted a banshee-like howl and flailed in the guards’ grip, as she felt the cruel device tearing at her insides.
When Imran had finished, his ‘tickler’ was covered in blood, and Amanda collapsed, semi-unconscious on the floor of the cell moaning softly.

“Take her to the infirmary,” he told the other guards, who were already dressed. “Dr. Liú is indisposed, but one of the nurses can give her first aid until the Doctor returns.”

[Redacted] Classic Bungalow, Yarwood Avenue, Singapore, Tuesday, 7:10 PM
Josephine knelt, naked in the center of Rut Betar-Gisber’s sitting room. Her arms clasped behind her back, hand to elbow, and her front, breasts, and belly were covered with dark red welts from her mentor’s whip. The older woman, panting from the exertion, was seated in a chair directly in front of the submissive woman.

“You have made several serious mistakes, My Dear,” said Rut in the soft correction voice of a parent. “You have not only exposed yourself to serious prosecution, but you have come close to placing others in danger, including myself.”
Josephine replied, tears of shame and pain streaming down her cheeks:
“I know! I am so ashamed and sorry, mama! I have been a naughty girl! Please punish me more!”
“You are a good child, but you have made many mistakes, and you must take the consequences. By so doing, you can halt the damage here and protect your friends.”
“Yes, mama. I understand. I will!”
“Good. I did not doubt that you would do the right thing when I asked you.”
Josephine nodded her head appreciatively while still sobbing.

“However, you will need a lot of correction. I have my breath back now. I think I’ll use the rawhide single-tail now. It cuts a little deeper.”
The kneeling women shivered with anticipation and fear. She had felt that evil whip before – though only on her ass.
“Stick out those lovely soft breasts for my whip.” Rut stood and walked toward the kneeling, submissive girl, snapping her whip in the air. A moment later, Josephine was screaming.

[Redacted Location] Hodges’ Apartment, Singapore, Tuesday, 9:28 PM
Later that evening, after several intense and hot sessions, fucking and spanking, Jeffrey and Kathy were on their bed. Jeffrey had laid her on her stomach and cuffed her wrists to the corners of the headboard. Then he used elastic bands attached to the side of the bedframe to pull her knees far apart, while she knelt with her ass high in the air. For the next several minutes, Hodges performed cunnilingus in his darling wife, bringing her ever so close to orgasm. When he stopped just short, Kathy begged, “Lord. Please make me cum. Please, My Lord, I need another!”
“Soon, Slave. First, you need a little more warming up.”

Jeffrey took the black leather paddle with the word bitch on the back in red letters out of his bag. He looked hat her raised ass, pink from previous spanks, trembling with her unfulfilled desire. He laid into the offered assmeat with his hardest blows of the evening. Kathy twisted and screamed and begged for mercy.
“OK, Slave. Now you get fucked.”
“Thank you, Lord,” the girl panted.
Jeffrey had been thinking for a while of how magnificently the ginger figg has affected Barbara. He took out one of the pepper-oil suppositories. He rubbed the tip of his cock against the wet swollen pussylips as Kathy moaned, “Put it on my Lord. Put it in your Slave!”
Jeff slid the long thin, gel suppository up her ass at the same moment he slid his cock into her warm, wet pussy.
Kathy cried out in surprise and excitement. She had never allowed anal play during sex before, but the small invader felt good, she thought.
Jeffrey started pounding away with a slow regular beat, waiting for the gel to dissolve.
Soon it did, and Kathy began to feel the slow burn start in her ass. Soon she was wildly thrashing around from the hotter and hotter sting in her ass. Jeffrey pounded like a mad man even as her pain and arousal exploded.
Damn ... 'hot' is hardly the word. paragraph after paragraph of steaming bondage ... I wonder what it is exactly that Josephine is hoping Rut Betar-Gisber will do to help her out? Great piece PrPr, thank you

Back
Top Bottom