Go to CruxDreams.com
The transfixion of Nicole
=================

With a sudden upward movement, Longinus pushes the sharp spear under @nicole 's breast, the tip emerging on its upper side, just to the right of her nipple.
The soft flesh rips apart, sending streams of blood cascading down her chest.
Nicole jerks her head up, screaming loudly. The pain is intense ad the scene is horrific. Yet the soldiers laugh and the crowd jeers. Such is their hatred and disdain for this woman.

Attachments

• Nicole33_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole33_scorpio.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 741
=================

With a sudden upward movement, Longinus pushes the sharp spear under @nicole 's breast, the tip emerging on its upper side, just to the right of her nipple.
Nicole jerks her head up, screaming loudly. The pain is intense ad the scene is horrific. Yet the soldiers laugh and the crowd jeers. Such is their hatred and disdain for this woman.
I feel the tip of a spear under my right breast, I immediately understand what this bastard is going to do, the pain is intense, I arch my back screaming. I hear at the same time the mockery of the crowd and the soldiers, why so much hatred? while I give them a great show

=================

Very very nice!

The end of Nicole
============

This latest torture spells the end for our poor suffering @nicole ....
After countless humiliations, rapes and whippings, not to mention the nailing of her naked body to the unforgiving cross, Nicole the pain slut gives up her ghost.

Another victim of the might of Rome.

Attachments

• Nicole34_scorpio.jpg
    Nicole34_scorpio.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 518
The end of Nicole
============

After countless humiliations, rapes and whippings, not to mention the nailing of her naked body to the unforgiving cross, Nicole the pain slut gives up her ghost.

I feel life leaving me, this death is a deliverance, I regret nothing, despite the horrible suffering, I had the strongest orgasm of my life. goodbye Cruel World

The end of Nicole
============

Time to head home, as long as she was moving it was a joy watching her.
No point in watching a corpse.

Now I will have my pleasure with one of the slavegirls at home,
thinking of @nicole when she was still struggling on the cross.

I see @nicole expire ending her misery. I'm still alive and in great pain. "Please kill me! I can't take it any more! I want to die!", I shout, but only sound comes out of my mouth is unintelligible moans. A soldier comes and looks at me. But he won't do anything. I tell him, "Use your sword on me! Kill me now!", but my lips tremble and I only moan weakly.

Attachments

• EmmaNailed1.jpg
    EmmaNailed1.jpg
    662.7 KB · Views: 574
I see @nicole expire ending her misery. I'm still alive and in great pain. "Please kill me! I can't take it any more! I want to die!", I shout, but only sound comes out of my mouth is unintelligible moans. A soldier comes and looks at me. But he won't do anything. I tell him, "Use your sword on me! Kill me now!", but my lips tremble and I only moan weakly.
"Kill you now after all the work we did to put you there?" the soldier laughs. "There are people paying good money to defile you before you are dead!"

good job, Emma!!!

While they are holding me down, I also see a blonde girl tied in an X between two posts. She has male semen all over her body. She is half unconscious. They inform me, with all cruelty, that this girl has been sentenced to a curious death through rape, both mass and individual. I wonder if she can really die that way. Seems that if.
They tell me that the girl has already endured two hundred soldiers. She looked at the blonde girl. She is athletic, and her body is similar to mine. She seems strong, but it seems like she is on her last legs. It is evident that the victim is intended to die of sheer exhaustion.

Red Sonya is offered the crown.
=====================

The soldiers mill around @redsonja , jeering and insulting her.
"I heard she fancies herself a Queen, this rebel wench!"
A soldier approaches with an evil-looking crown, studded with sharp thorns. With gloved hands, he lifts the mocking crown in the air.
"Just made this all fresh for you, Queen Sonya. Quite a work of art, isn't?"
Red Sonya glares at him but says nothing.
They tug at the chains, pulling her head forward. She gasps.
"We crown you, Queen of the Sluts!" They laugh.
The soldier places the crown on Sonya's head, before crushing it down. She cries out in pain but maintains her composure as best she can.
As rivulets of blood streak down her face, they mock this once proud warrior.
"Where's your throne, eh?"
"Why don't you call your soldiers, or better still, your friend Conan, so they can come rescue you?"

(Sonya's figure based on an image someone posted on this thread a while back)

Attachments

• redsonya_scorpio3.jpg
    redsonya_scorpio3.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 467
Red Sonya is offered the crown.
=====================

The soldiers mill around @redsonja , jeering and insulting her.
"I heard she fancies herself a Queen, this rebel wench!"
A soldier approaches with an evil-looking crown, studded with sharp thorns. With gloved hands, he lifts the mocking crown in the air.
"Just made this all fresh for you, Queen Sonya. Quite a work of art, isn't?"
Red Sonya glares at him but says nothing.
They tug at the chains, pulling her head forward. She gasps.
"We crown you, Queen of the Sluts!" They laugh.
The soldier places the crown on Sonya's head, before crushing it down. She cries out in pain but maintains her composure as best she can.
As rivulets of blood streak down her face, they mock this once proud warrior.
"Where's your throne, eh?"
"Why don't you call your soldiers, or better still, your friend Conan, so they can come rescue you?"

(Sonya's figure based on an image someone posted on this thread a while back)
She will be hard to break....but they all do eventually.

She carries the cross
==============

@Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra stumbles on, carrying the heavy cross.
The wood has gouged a deep wound on her right shoulder.
The crowd insults her and the soldiers shout at her to keep on going.
It won't be long now - she just has to stagger on a little bit longer.

From an idea by @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra and a character pose by the master @SkatingJesus

<first time sketching the traditional, if impractical way, of carrying the cross>

Attachments

• aluafaen_scorpio1.jpg
    aluafaen_scorpio1.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 419
She carries the cross
==============

@Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra stumbles on, carrying the heavy cross.
The wood has gouged a deep wound on her right shoulder.
The crowd insults her and the soldiers shout at her to keep on going.
It won't be long now - she just has to stagger on a little bit longer.

From an idea by @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra and a character pose by the master @SkatingJesus

<first time sketching the traditional, if impractical way, of carrying the cross>
Thank you so much! Love it!

-Conan will kill all of you sons of bitches. You will not break me. -I replied. I spit in the face of one of them again. I also noticed that more soldiers were approaching where I was. It was evident that my turn had arrived, or perhaps it was very close. They pulled me aside. As they watched Nicole's execution, I looked at the blonde girl tied between the posts. She was sentenced to die of exhaustion from repeated fucking over and over again. Now another man was penetrating her, she barely moved anymore.

All hail Queen Sonya!
================

As blood drips from the thorn wounds on @redsonja 's head, the soldiers continue to mock her and insult her.
Many grope her, tweaking and twisting her large nipples, causing her to cry out in pain and humiliation.
They all want a piece of her. They all want to make her suffer for being a rebel.

Attachments

• redsonya_scorpio4.jpg
    redsonya_scorpio4.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 323
All hail Queen Sonya!
================

As blood drips from the thorn wounds on @redsonja 's head, the soldiers continue to mock her and insult her.
Many grope her, tweaking and twisting her large nipples, causing her to cry out in pain and humiliation.
They all want a piece of her. They all want to make her suffer for being a rebel.
Unable to wipe her brow, Sonja is becoming blinded by the blood and sweat trickling into her eyes. With her arms bound and now useless she is becoming more and more helpless against the soldiers eager for revenge after her fierce battles with her. The soldier who was kicked in the groin especially wants to violate her. Recovered from his awful pain he vows to Sonja, "I'm going to fuck your ass until it bleeds you rebel bitch!" Others chime in.."I can't wait to fuck this firecrotch!" " We're going to break you tough girl!"
The soldiers continue to grope and beat her... she's defenseless now.

Unable to wipe her brow, Sonja is becoming blinded by the blood and sweat trickling into her eyes. With her arms bound and now useless she is becoming more and more helpless against the soldiers eager for revenge after her fierce battles with her. The soldier who was kicked in the groin especially wants to violate her. Recovered from his awful pain he vows to Sonja, "I'm going to fuck your ass until it bleeds you rebel bitch!" Others chime in.."I can't wait to fuck this firecrotch!" " We're going to break you tough girl!"
The soldiers continue to grope and beat her... she's defenseless now.
A soldier slaps me so violently that I feel the blood in my mouth, but smiling maliciously, I spit my own blood into his greasy face, and at the same time I give another soldier a tremendous kick with my shackles. The soldiers begin to worry. They want to subdue me, but they know that someone will end up in bad shape. They look for a way to get closer without me being able to totally do anything.

Back
Top Bottom